The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

BEST VANILLA SCENTS & WHO YOU GOT THEM FROM

Jule, Favortie Scents on ebay has Mexican vanilla. I bought this candle a long time ago, and it is a very unique vanilla. Bev is a very nice lady to work with, and I think you will be pleased with her candles if you are still looking for Mexican Vanilla.

I am, Heart. Thank you.

edit: I googled and found her website called True Texas Scents. She has lots of interesting scents. I may wait a bit so I can place a larger order to save on shipping. I'm also a sucker for the Texas Bluebonnet scent. http://www.favoritescentscandles.com/welcome_to_true_texas_scents%20Home%20new.htm

Thanks again Heart2heart. Great tip.

Guest Anonymous
I found one from a company called Greenhouse Soy, placed a small sample order and it's already shipped. I will check back in when I get it.

I hope it smells as good as the ice cream tasted.

Jules - how do you like the Mexican vanilla? Should I rush right over & order? :lol:

Sweet, I did a little test. I melted Greenhouse Soy Mexican Vanilla in the main room and Pure Integrity Vanilla in the back room. I've been running back and forth sniffing.

The Greenhouse order came in really quick. It was packaged well enough and the scents are very good cold. The packaging was standard - not pretty and no extra samples but well padded and intact. I ordered two tealight sample packs also to try some other scents. I am more impressed with the other scents in the Traveler collection than the Mexican Vanilla that I was after. I would reorder any of those. The bakery collection is pretty standard and I wouldn't go out of my way to get them here.

The Traveler Collection scents were really good. (and fresh smelling)

So back to my sniff test. Although the GH Mexican Vanilla is good, it doesn't quite have the uniqueness I was looking for. The search continues. As far as comparing it to the Pure Integrity regular vanilla, I prefer the PI regular over the GH effort.

I will try Hearts suggestion of True TX scents since I originally experienced Mex. vanilla while in Texas. Maybe it will be closer to what I'm looking for. I just need to wait for more funds first. KWIM?

Hi S&S, That's exactly how I found the one I ordered - from searching scent lists for the game room. :lol:

Hmmmmm......Jules....do you suppose Cyn has some evil plan to get us to look up all

these candle stores for the game thread so we'll order even MORE???? :lol:

I see her plan is working...... [smilie=th_happy096]

Heyyyy...