The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

BEST VANILLA SCENTS & WHO YOU GOT THEM FROM

My favorite vanilla was Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven, but, of course, she is closed now. Another one I really like is Vanilla Creme from Scentsy. I have two vanillas on the way from Hodge Podge so I'll post about those once I've tried them.

Pure Integrity Vanilla gets my vote

I also like Vaniglia de Madegascar (sp) from where ever I can find it.

thats sounds very interesting. i'm going to see if i can find it.

Guest Anonymous
Has anyone come across a Southern Vanilla scent? Candle Haven had this scent and I like it a lot... now I am looking for a replacement... :?

Fleur - CFTKR has one called southern style vanilla. I have two ** marked by it on my list (so I really liked that one :lol: ) .... I'm thinking maybe it's the same fragrance oil that CH used - ?

Guest Anonymous

Denim - I really liked PI's vanilla & vanilla almond, too. Another one was Nene's vanilla butter fudge. I think the sugar cookie and birthday cake scents smell mostly of vanilla, (imo), so you might want to check those out, too.

Has anyone come across a Southern Vanilla scent? Candle Haven had this scent and I like it a lot... now I am looking for a replacement... :?

Fleur - CFTKR has one called southern style vanilla. I have two ** marked by it on my list (so I really liked that one :P ) .... I'm thinking maybe it's the same fragrance oil that CH used - ?

Thanks... next order with CFTKR.... will have to add that one! :lol:

While on vacation, I tasted a homemade ice cream that was Mexican Vanilla flavor. It was amazing! It was vanilla but with an extra kick of I don't know what. If only I could find a Mexican Vanilla scented wax. I've seen Mexican Cocoa but not vanilla.

While on vacation, I tasted a homemade ice cream that was Mexican Vanilla flavor. It was amazing! It was vanilla but with an extra kick of I don't know what. If only I could find a Mexican Vanilla scented wax. I've seen Mexican Cocoa but not vanilla.

Jules, I know Mad City Sue has Mexican Vanilla for body products... if I run across a "wax" version I will let you know.... by the way, I have MCS's Mexican Vanilla in a body mist.... a nice vanilla!

Thanks Fleur. If anyone can capture it, Mad City Sue can. I know it's not spicy hot or anything, just like extra sweet or like vanilla x2. Hard to describe. I'd be interested in having that in a bath product too.

Guest Anonymous

I am still searching for that perfect good strong vanilla. PI is a good one and its a good time to try it out. they have a 2.95 shipping offer this month. I like YC vanilla cupcake but its not strong enough. I need really strong scents or else I just cant smell them. On the reviews SP has sinfully vanilla that sounds good but havent tried it.

Guest Anonymous

Jules - do a google search on 'mexican vanilla candle scent'. When I was looking for companies for the scents for the game thread, I saw this one....both in candles and B&B. One site was bakersbathandcandles.com that had this, but theirs was called sabor

de vanilla. I'm sure I saw more companies, too. Let us know if you try any of em..... :?

Hi S&S, That's exactly how I found the one I ordered - from searching scent lists for the game room. :P I found one from a company called Greenhouse Soy, placed a small sample order and it's already shipped. I will check back in when I get it.

Thanks for the tip on Bakers.

I hope it smells as good as the ice cream tasted.

edit : that Baker's Bath & Candles looks like a great site. I am going to try an order there soon. Maybe they will have a sale or something. I didn't see a newsletter sign-up.

http://bakersbathandcandles.com/index.php

Guest Anonymous
Hi S&S, That's exactly how I found the one I ordered - from searching scent lists for the game room. :lol:

Hmmmmm......Jules....do you suppose Cyn has some evil plan to get us to look up all

these candle stores for the game thread so we'll order even MORE???? :lol:

I see her plan is working...... [smilie=th_confused3]

Hi S&S, That's exactly how I found the one I ordered - from searching scent lists for the game room. :lol:

Hmmmmm......Jules....do you suppose Cyn has some evil plan to get us to look up all

these candle stores for the game thread so we'll order even MORE???? :lol:

I see her plan is working...... :lol:

[smilie=th_confused3] If it is, the plan is working flawlessly.