The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
becky

NeNe's?

I see some great scents mentioned from NeNe. Could someone please give me a link and some feedback on her scents? Are these soy melts?

:shock:

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Heart! Here ya go http://stores.homestead.com/kitchenmelt/StoreFront.bok

Love Nene's! I'm not sure about what wax she uses, pretty sure it's not soy, tho. Might be a mix...? She got great CS and TAT. Most everything I've tried has been great. What I don't like is just a matter of scent preference. I keep trying to like those 'fresh' scents, but so far.....not happening. [smilie=th_yay]

I like Nene's bakery scents best from her scent selection. I love the smaller tart cup size because I don't have to cut it in half.

I have been pleased with all of the bakery ones I've tried. Some stand outs are Belgiun Waffles, Amish Spice Cake, Baklava, Frosted Carrot Cake, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, OMG the lemon squares! yum. and cherriflip cupcake, and the zucchini bread. (but I like all the zucchini breads I've ever tried)

Great CS and TAT and cute packaging.

Nene's is one of my favorite vendors... she has a great product (neatly packaged in cute little tart cups), good TAT and customer service... some of the flavors I keep going back for are;

Waffle Cone

Orange Coconut Cream Torte

Frosted Carrot Cake

Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Lemon Squares

Lemon Starburst Martini

Margarita Mama

Cinnamon Rolls

Honey Graham Pie Crust

Okay... I like the bakery scents... there are plenty more...[smilie=th_yeahthat] I just tried the Cutie Patootie the other day and that was really good too!

Guest Doe

I love Nene's!! Here are some of my favorites.

Orange pd cake

Island cocktail

Amish Spice cake

Country Cabin

lemon Bundt cake

Sweet treats

Fruits of Pardise

Cutie Patootie

Panna Cotta

Juicy fruit- my kids loved this one smells just like the gum

Everything I have tried from her has been wonderful, the only one I did not care for was Spa it was very strong but just not my kind of scent.

OMG, everything from NeNe's is great, but the one that is extraordinary is Chocolate dipped Strawberries. That tart lasted 3 tealites, and went throughout my whole house, and a great delicious scent!!!!

Love Nene's- she uses a parasoy blend.

Favorites-Lavendar Cream-fabulous, strong, lasts forever!

Oriental Amber

Fresh Baked Bread

Lemon Squares

Struedel

Daydream

All of her winter scents!

Guest Anonymous

That's right - forgot she doesn't put up her fall/winter scents until later. You might want to wait to order until she does, Heart.....OR (even better) ......go ahead and order now and you can always place more orders later...... [smilie=th_blij31-1]

That's right - forgot she doesn't put up her fall/winter scents until later. You might want to wait to order until she does, Heart.....OR (even better) ......go ahead and order now and you can always place more orders later...... [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Thanks. That's good to know. I haven't experienced her fall/winter scents.

I love Nene's too, she's one of my favorite vendors. I don't melt as much bakery scents, (except fall and winter!) but I have tried cherryflip cupcake and it is yummy! If you like clean scents, Coastal Breeze is very pretty. Good Day Sunshine is a nice citrus one. I think I may order some bakery scents next. Oh, and Amish Harvest and Country Cabin are excellent fall scents [smilie=th_aa20]

Sharon

[smilie=th_aa20] Oh my..this vender is one of my very favorites!! She is just awesome!! I love her Blueberry Lemon Loaf too, and her Good Day Sunshine is a must have!! Triple Berry Compote is a great fruity scent and another one I adore is Blackberry Pomagrante its fantastic..very strong!! I love mine strong, and all these are super good and long lasting too!! Oh, and the Orange Coconut Torte is "smell your whole house up" strong!!

You just can't go wrong with NeNe!!!

Okay... Nene's is one of my favorite vendors... I always order the little tart cups... but there are several scents that I re-order over and over... so my question is this... has anyone used her brittle? I would think in my "go to" scents this would make sense, but I just love those little cups (they are so convenient and neat)... does the brittle hold its scent well over time? Do you like her packaging for the brittle? thanks!

These are my must-haves from Nene's ~

lemon squares

honey graham pie crust

cake batter

mama ruby's z bread

tea party

harvest moon

rustic blend

welcome home

mulled cider

She also offers samplers, which might be a good way to try some scents too.

My list of Nene's could go on and on and on...........She has the best tarts I have ever used, and i have tried LOTS!!

:shock: