The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent of the Day: February 2021

Hello everyone,

Maggie, continued hugs and prayers for you and your father. ❤️🙏❤️

Michele, tomorrow is the bridal shower and I imagine you are extra busy! I'm sure it will all be gorgeous.

Well yesterday I went to the hospital for reorientation and it filled my heart with joy... So good to see everybody and it will be good to start our groups again.  I feel like a big chunk of my life has been missing without them.

I need to mark the calendar today because for once in my life I have no outstanding wax orders. Can this be possible? I'm sure this won't last long... I tried to order a fizzy sampler from Zeep yesterday but it was sold out.

Well this morning it's:

Destination Wax Ghostess (Parma Violets, toasted marshmallow) and it's so strong and beautiful... You have to love violet scent for this one, which I do, and that cloud of marshmallow wrapped around it... Divine.

Take care all.  ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning Everyone!

Me daughter’s bridal shower turned out beautiful. I’m glad it went well. 

Amy-I’m so happy you saw everyone at the hospital and your reorientation went well. 

Maggie-Thinking of you. 

Today I’m melting L3 Bartlett Pear Coconut Dove.  Beautiful scent. 

Enjoy the day!

Hello all! 

Michele, I'm so happy that your daughter's bridal shower was a beautiful success!  It must have been lovely to all be together in her honor.  What did her new little niece and nephew make of it all?? ❤️

Mag, continuing to pray for your father - and for you.  I hope you will be able to get in-home care for him so you can get some relief.

I had a wonderful day at the hospital yesterday.  We've added some new music to the songbook and those songs were well received.  I felt like a big part of my life was missing this last year without being able to go there, and it's lovely to be back.

Well I'm enjoying the Scentsy scent of the month for May:

Palm Trees and Ocean Breeze - dewy palm leaf, coconut water, and a touch of fresh pineapple.  I love this scent so much and it's a good performer - medium-high in each room with just one cube.

Yesterday I did a trio of tropical scents to celebrate our deliverance from ice and snow - two from Britta's Creepy Treasures and one from Sparkle's.  They were all fruity and wonderful and performed well.

Have a lovely evening everyone. ❤️🥰

Good Morning !

I'm so happy you finally got back to the hospital Amy to do something you love.   It had been a very long time time.

Maggie-Thinking of you.

Overnight and still going it’s Scentsy Palm Trees snd Ocean Breeze in the bedroom. This is so calming and lovely. Just put on VCS Berry Creme Five Families/Cookie Monster/ Jackie O in the main area.  Smells great.  It’s another from 10/18 and still strong.  

Have a great day! 

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.

Yesterday I melted EA Melt with You.  This was Dark Cacao Beans, Coriander Black Pepper, Masculine Woods-and Vanilla Tonka Bean. This was a nice scent but not very strong.

Overnight and still going in my bedroom is EA Sleep Sheep.  A very nice bedtime lavender scent. 

Melting today in my main area is RG Absolut and Vanilla Fluff Crunch Puffs.  Very strong and very good. 

Enjoy your day all!

Hello all!

Michele, your scents sound lovely.  I hope you have a little more downtime with the shower behind you... But I know the babies take a lot of time! ❤️❤️

I had our contractors come over to clean out the gutters and they found some roof damage from hail while they were up there... So we will contact the insurance.  I knew we would need to address the roof at some time because it is older.   

Well yesterday it was

Scentsy Make A Splash - melon, green apple, turquoise waters - Fresh and a little bit fruity, not overly sweet- love!  Good and strong without killing everyone. 

And today it has been 

EA Mermaid Tonic - Rosemary mint, twisted peppermint, salty sea air, vanilla bean Noel - minty and beachy, the SSA not too strong, lovely medium high throw.  

I'm realizing that I prefer a medium to medium-high throw. I don't like to be blown out of the house or have it so strong that I can't concentrate on anything else.  Judging by a lot of comments here and on Instagram though, it seems like a lot more people prefer a 9-10 strength and throw, and I think I used to feel that way too until this last year.  I'm not sure why that changed for me but there it is.

Mag, continued prayers for your father, yourself, and your family.

Hugs to all.

Hello all,

Quiet in here...🦗🦗🦗🦗

Mag continued prayers...I know you are facing tremendous ordeals. 🙏❤️🙏

Beautiful day in SW Ohio, 68 F and not humid.   

DH had his second shot and has been very tired and grumpy, so I am ready for him to feel better.  👸

Last night and today it's been a big fave:

Scentsy Walnut Raisin Muffin - Just like it sounds - with big plump juicy raisins, honestly it makes my mouth water just describing it. 🤣😋  I will say that this wax seems to last a very long time for me, as in days. 

Hugs all around... Stay safe.

❤️❤️❤️

Hello All!

It’s been a busy last few days and no time for melting. We decided to take a ride to the beach house for a few days. Just a change of scenery. 

I am melting today. It’s been an L3 Pink Chiffon Herbal Essence sample overnight in my new Scentsy warmer. It’s still going. Nice scent and not overpowering.  In the main area it’s Swanky Pink Cashmere Glow Cocoa Cashmere Let Them Eat Cake. This is really nice. 

Amy-When you own a house it’s always something. I’m sorry that Steve had such a reaction to the second vaccine. Hope he’s feeling better by now. 

Maggie-Hope you and your dad are doing ok. Continued prayers.  🙏🙏

Good morning all!

Michele, I'm glad you got to go to the beach house.  It's good to have a change of pace. Are folks starting to trickle back in down there?

Rain and more rain here.  Getting ready for the cicadas to start emerging. 😮

Still on my Yankee Candle Easy Melt Cup of Easter Bouquet.  Lovely sweet floral.  I had a little waxident with it last night, butterfingers that I was. But I got it all cleaned up.

Not sure what is next... Trying to make my way through all my Scentsy testers for spring/summer.  

Happy Monday everybody, stay well. ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning!

Yes Amy. A change of scenery is good. Sorry   about your waxident.  Glad it was all cleaned up. 

Today it’s SGA Cotton Candy Georgia Peach Birthday.  It smells good.  This was from her Cotton Candy Sampler from  2016 or 2017.  I have so many of her samplers to get through.  

I have a sample from L3  in the bedroom going. It’s Chrome. I like it. Not sure of the scent notes.  It was a man’s cologne but my husband enjoyed it.

Enjoy the day all!

Good Morning All!

I hope everyone is doing well.  

It’s cloudy and overcast today.  

Overnight and still going is L3 Today is October 3.   This is a very popular cookie scent. I got this as a sample. Loved it!

In the main area today is Swanky Total Zen. This was from a Palo Santo sampler from last summer. Not sure of the scent notes. 

Have a  good one!

Hi everyone,

Michele, it's also overcast here.. We just had a big crashing thunderstorm but it seems to be calming down now.  No walk for me today since there has been lightning.

DH's car is in the shop so today he has my Jeep with all the Scentsy labeling on it. 🤣 I told him to be ready to hand out catalogs if someone asks.  🤓 He said, oh I forgot - I'm in the Scentsymobile. 😮

Today it's:

Scentsy Coastal Sunset - coconut, sandalwood, and Amber - not my usual type at all but I actually think this is beautiful.  Very creamy and luxurious.  I think this is a dupe for a WoodWick candle.

Scentsy Lavender Cotton - I like this more than I thought I would... Often cotton has a chlorine note to me that I'm not a fan of, but this is not so sharp and the lavender is comforting.

Still going in the living room -

Yankee Candle Easy Melt Cup in Easter Bouquet - This is so fresh and green with its beautiful white florals - on Day 3 and still lovely, finally losing its potency.  I had a big waxident with this the other night but scraped it up and put it back in the warmer. 🤣

Take care all. ❤️❤️❤️

Morning all, hope you're all well. 

Amy, glad you're back at th hospital. 

Michele, happy the bridal shower went well. 

Maggie, thinking of you. 

Is anyone else getting weird weather. It's cold here, snow has returned on the mountains. Mike has had to de ice the windscreen of his car the last three mornings! Did someone forget to tell the weather it's May? 

Melting Cloudberry Dreams by Scentsy this morning. 

Have a lovely day everyone 

Hello my dear friends.

Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. The aide moved in with my father yesterday so I am finally home. She is a lovely woman  and I am so grateful for her. I hope they end up getting along...as I'm sure they will but they are two strangers right now. It's an amazing thing to do a job like that...so much unknown...and you have to be a giving person to give up your comfort to move into a place you know nothing about to help others. The exhaustion, the boredom, the uncomfortable furniture and beds, the loneliness, the constant care. I am in AWE. There's a special place in heaven for them. 🙏🏻 ❤️💕

I am melting. I am melting! It's a wonderful day. 
Pisces by Rose & Adder....a wonderful recommendation from Debra...[smilie=th_teks0311] This is Raspberry Lilac and Lavender. I made a purchase from this company last week even before melting anything...they smell awesome cold but I'll see how they throw hot. My only purchase in many months.

Mag!!!!  It's so good to hear from you, and with such great news.

This is the best setup imaginable for you and your father.  I'm so glad you found someone you are comfortable with. You must be utterly exhausted after the past months.  I'm so very happy for you.  There is a special place in heaven for YOU, my friend.  What a faithful daughter you are...but you can't go it alone forever and I'm so very glad for this aide. 

You're right - that takes somebody special to move into a stranger's house - everything totally unfamiliar -  and to take care of them full time.  I couldn't do it.  I know that you have done everything to make it comfortable and welcoming for her. ❤️💕 Still, that is daunting to think of taking on a job like that.   I hope they will get on - it won't be perfect, nothing is, but hopefully it will be sufficient to provide excellent care and allow you to get back to your own family, job, and myriad of responsibilities.  I don't know how you have been doing this for so long.

And - you are MELTING?!  Oh how wonderful!  We take it for granted, that we can do this everyday - until we can't.  Your scent sounds amazing - raspberry, lilac and lavender - I don't think I've ever had anything like that and it sounds so beautiful. Enjoy, enjoy!!

For me I'm finally through all the Scentsy Spring/Summer testers - it took me awhile and I can say I've enjoyed almost all of them.  One exception would be the one I just ended - Mad for Melon - which is honeydew, freesia and poppy.  The floral is heavy and off-putting to me and just doesn't seem to go with the melon.  I love florals but this is just not my preference at all. 🤢

I'm so happy for you, Mag.  It really made my day to read this.  Big big hug and I hope you can relax a little bit now and enjoy life.

❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning All.

Thank you Amy. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Now it's time to find out what wrong with him and get some stronger pain meds. We will be off the the doctor this morning and I want some answers. We suspected something two years ago and were brushed off but it seems that our suspicions may have been correct. I am praying for an answer so we know what is ahead. I've been through this before. 
Re warming yesterday's scents. Will change them later. 
Have a good day.

Thank you Mag, you are such a love. ❤️😘

I hope you will get some answers too.  Sometimes I think these doctors are playing a guessing game and we should put them on the previously mentioned slow boat... ⛵  I'm glad that he seems to like the aide well enough so you can get at least some relief. 🤷❤️

I took a late walk today and it was so gorgeous outside.  I am way behind on YouTube videos but somehow I think life will go on until i get them done. 💃

DH bought a beautiful white cake with white icing, spring flowers, and sweet sentiment written on top 💞 from the same bakery where we got our wedding cake.  So he was very sweet and I am postponing his boat reservation, for now. 😎

I am melting Camu Camu from Scentsy, which is a gorgeous fruity scent from a fruit I know nothing about, but this must remain in my life, very luscious and strong without being too sweet.

Take care all!! ❤️❤️❤️

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Yesterday it was:

Sparkles Lemon Fruity Loops, just as it sounds, with a lovely fresh lemon leading the way.  Massively strong and long-lasting.

Take care everyone, have a good weekend.

Hi All!  

Sorry I haven’t been around.  It’s just been very busy here and I haven’t had time to melt anything. One day just seems to go into the next. 
Amy-That was so sweet of Steve to get you a special cake for your birthday.  
Maggie-Thinking of you and your dad.  I hope you get some answers soon. Those aides are truly a blessing. I would get to know them well since I drove them to doctor’s appointments and visited when I paid the aide every week. 
They leave their families to do their work. They are very special. I’m still in touch with my dad’s aide. 
My daughter went back to work on Friday. She is working from home at least. It makes things a little easier. 
They have visitors today so my husband and I are going out to eat soon. 
Have a  great Sunday everyone!!

Hi All!  

Sorry I haven’t been around.  It’s just been very busy here and I haven’t had time to melt anything. One day just seems to go into the next. 
Amy-That was so sweet of Steve to get you a special cake for your birthday.  
Maggie-Thinking of you and your dad.  I hope you get some answers soon. Those aides are truly a blessing. I would get to know them well since I drove them to doctor’s appointments and visited when I paid the aide every week. 
They leave their families to do their work. They are very special. I’m still in touch with my dad’s aide. 
My daughter went back to work on Friday. She is working from home at least. It makes things a little easier. 
They have visitors today so my husband and I are going out to eat soon. 
Have a  great Sunday everyone!!

Good Morning!

It’s a gorgeous day!  I love days like this.  It’s 70 degrees already.  I’m not happy it’s going to 88 though. That’s too hot for me. 

Yesterday I melted from L3 Today is October 3rd. It was wonderful!  I just received the sampler and can’t wait to melt it. Overnight yesterday was DW Lavender Nicotaina which is Lavender with Tobacco.  Beautiful!  
This morning is SGA Adam’s Beach Party (Strawberry Pound Cake and Beach Party).  Overnight and still going is SGA Pink Sugar Sleepytime.

Enjoy your day all!

Good Morning Everyone!

I had a very busy weekend. The twins were baptized. Everything went well and we had a lovely party afterward.  

Relaxing today and melting VCS Berry Creme Five Families/Cookie Monster/ Jackie O.  This is from 2018 and smells wonderful.  

Enjoy the day all!