The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent of the Day: February 2021

Good morning all!

Well it is already 72F here in SW Ohio so we are moving briskly into warmer weather, typical for around here.  Spring is fast.  I will need to move the morning walk up so it won't be so hot.

Michele, I hear a lot of people also enjoying that RG Chain Chomp, love the name!

Well yesterday it was:

The Burning Mitten Peach Lavender Soda -this was spectacular - so juicy and herbal and bubbly - and it was strong for about 10 hours, wonderful wax.

Today it's:

Scentsy Sun-Soaked Petals - daffodils, currant and mint - a beautiful sweet floral, just a touch of mint, so springy and bright.  Excellent strength and throw throughout the house.

Today the Scentsy Whiff Box is arriving, always a cause for celebration. 🎉

Have a lovely day all.

Good morning!

I hope everyone is doing well. The weather is getting warmer here. It’s going to be mid 60’s and sunny today. 

I sorted through some of my very old wax.  I guess I didn’t store it correctly. I had it in zip lock bags before I knew any better. What I had left of  LSC was a leaking disaster and just so messy that I just had to toss it.  I came across some very old Crosscreek and one Can Do tart. I need to make room for my newer wax. 

I am continuing to sort through my older VCS.  I am actually making a dent so I can start on my newer wax. Today it’s from 2018 -Angel Food Cake. Very strong on cold sniff.  Hopefully even better on warm. As a rule I get very good longevity from this vendor. 

Have a great day all!!

Hi there all! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Michele ~ I’m suddenly craving lasagna! [smilie=th_c032]  I have about a dozen LSC scent shots and store them upright to prevent the mess. 

Amy ~ The Empire Alchemy are all from this past year. I had never ordered before. The oils seep through the bags into my boxes. I need to make sure I don’t keep them in my nicer cardboard boxes or they will ruin them. Speaking of EA, I melted a sample of Woodcutter’s Cottage the other day and we loved it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Maggie ~ Hope your dad is all better by now! [smilie=th_aa17]

Swanky Movie Star ~ Strawberries and Cream Waffle Cone

Teddy Bee’s Milk & Cookies

Teddy Bee’s Strawberry Pound Cake

Have a good day! 

Good Morning!

Valerie-Glad to see you posting. That’s too bad about your EA. I might have Woodcutter’s Cottage. What were the scent notes? 

Amy-I’m enjoying your YouTube videos. I’m glad you put one up of the Whiff Box.  Enjoyed that one. 

Melting today L3 Fluffy Towels, Spun Sugar and Vanilla Ice Cream.  I’m loving this one.  Glad I got it in a loaf.  

My sister is coming over to meet the babies today. She retired in December and spent the last 3 months in Florida.  It should be a nice day.  

Have a good one!

Hello all!!

Michele that will be too much fun to see your sister and have her meet the babies! Excitement!! I love L3 Fluffy Towels.  I'm glad you enjoyed the Whiff Box, lol - it was a good variety this month.

Valerie, I have heard so many good things about Teddy bee's. Are you enjoying this vendor? What are the special things about that one? ❤️

Today it's:

DW Lavender Basil - Rebecca is my go-to for lavender scents and this is so beautiful. The basil is very fresh-picked and the lavender creamy and herbal.  Bliss!

And 

Scentsy Palm Trees and Ocean Breeze - This will be the May scent of the month and it's very fresh and green. I haven't seen all the scent notes yet but there may be a little pineapple lurking in there.  Medium high throw from a tiny little piece, so I am happy.

Steve has his first shot today and I have my second shot tomorrow, so we are getting there.  We had a sobering event on our street - the elderly gentlemen several doors down was infected with the virus and hospitalized...He caught it at his church where they had a super spreading event...  He became gravely ill and lost 30 lb but thankfully has survived.

Have a great day all! and stay well. ❤️❤️❤️

Good morn.  Been melting; catcus & sea salt by that smell good shop.  Old fashioned white cake by l 3.  Strawberry by yum yum.  Have a great day.

Good morning all!

Susan, it's lovely to see you! I love L3 White Cake so much.  Hope you are doing well, my friend.

Today I put in another little piece of Scentsy Palm Trees and Ocean Breeze, so lovely and strong.  Palm leaf / coconut husk / pineapple.  

Mag, very quiet, thinking about you dear friend. 🤗

Have a great day everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Hello Amy! [smilie=th_wave]I finally signed on but have no way to melt here at my Dads. ☹️ I miss my wax. I miss my family. I miss my pup. I asked my daughter to come and get her since she's been spending so much time at home doing nothing. I feel bad for her...at least now she's getting her kisses and cuddles. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I hope everyone is well.

Mag!! 😭😭 That is just too sad.  My heart is breaking for you.  You have had a year, dear friend.  Prayers for your father - and for you.  Cannoli will be fine but I'm glad your daughter has her for now.  I'm very sorry you can't melt because that could provide some small comfort.  Prayers and hugs and every good wish. 😭🤗❤️🙏

Good Morning!

Maggie-I am so sorry for all you are going through.  Hope your dad starts improving.  

Today I’m melting L3 Bum Bum Boardwalk Mallo Clouds. Smells great.

It is quiet around here.  The babies went to CT to visit my son in law’s family last night. They will be back later tonight.  I miss them!!

Happy Sunday!

Hello Everybody!

Hope you are all doing well today.

It’s RG Absolute Fluff Puffs Vanilla Crunch Donuts.  Nice scent but not as strong a throw as some of her other coffee scents. 

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Good morning all!

Mag, continued prayers for you and your family.  🙏 Stay well dear friend.

Michele, I know you are glad to have the babies back home!  I also enjoyed RG Vanilla Crunch Donuts blends, a bit light but lovely scent.

Sharon, Susan, Valerie, I hope all of you are well and enjoying new scents.

I feel completely back to normal after the second shot last Friday.  Or, as "normal' as I will ever be. 😎

The grass is growing in front of my eyes and the lawn mower has been in the shop for a month now with no result. I know they are backed up, but gee whiz.  Still paying the local fellows to mow - and they do a great job - but DH is itching to do it himself.  

Well yesterday it was the Zombie Head from Britta's in She'll Die First (buttermint, pink sugar, Mrs Claus' Cookies) and it was heavenly, strong for about 8 hours.

And last night I put in a favorite:

Scentsy Apple S'mores (wrongly named IMHO) - this is mac apple, marshmallow, and cedar, woody and sweet, absolutely adore it. Only a medium strength but so beautiful that I don't mind.  Long lasting.

Take care all.  Hugs all around. ❤️

Good Morning to All!

I hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I am melting SM Ophelia.  This is a lovely blend of Sugared Strawberry, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Tonka Bean and Vanilla Cake Pops.

Your scents sound wonderful Amy.

Yesterday I changed out the RG melt for L3 Christmas PJ’s-Downy, Sugar Cookies and Blue Spruce. Loved this one. Great throw.   

Have a nice day!

Good Morning!

Hi Susan.  I love Avobath.

It’s a beautiful day today. Spring is my favorite season.  

Today it’s VCS I Saw Mommy Kissing Cookie Monster. This is warm cookie bars, cherry chips, cranberries, marshmallow sugar cookie, sugar cookie dough, buttercream frosting snd sugar milk. This is from 2018 so I hope it throws well. I have been having very good luck with my older VCS. 

Enjoy your day all!

Hello all,

Susan, Michele, I love Avobath too!

Michele, I'm glad your older VCS is holding up well.  

Today it's:

Empire Alchemy When Stars Collide - strawberry, grapefruit, spearmint, peppermint - This is the second time I have ordered this from this vendor and it is one of my favorites.  Very fresh, not overly sweet, uplifting.  

Only a week and a half until I go back to the hospital.   I will be very glad to see everyone.

Take care all and stay well! ❤️

Good Morning!

I’m so happy you can go back to the hospital soon Amy.  I’m sure it will be great to see everyone again.  I know you have missed it terribly.

We still need to be careful.  I have heard people get the virus after being vaccinated but much less of a chance and with less severe symptoms.   I have been going out more and more as well. Tomorrow I’m having lunch with friends.  It feels so good. 

Today I’m melting SGA Sparkle. It’s Egyptian Musk, fabric softener, coconut, oranges and vanilla cream.  I ordered some laundry scents from SGA a few months ago and am finally starting to melt them.  

Enjoy all!

Hi everyone!

Mag, thinking about you as you care for your father.  Prayers that he is starting to recover. 🙏❤️

Michele, you are right, we still have to be careful.  A friend of mine had her first shot but not her second, let her guard down a bit, and caught Covid.  So she is sick now.  For me, it's still going to be masks and eating outside.  Definitely happy things are opening up, but with care.

Hi Susan, how is it going in your care world?

Well today it's been:

Scentsy Bloomin' Beach - rose, peony and sea jasmine - this is a sweet floral with the rose leading the way.  I'm not getting any kind of a sea air note, which is fine - beautiful scent.  It was strong at first but got lighter quickly - too bad because it's a lovely scent.  It's still present but not strong.

Take care all! ❤️

Happy birthday to our dear Mag!!!

You have had such a tough year and I pray that things will get better.  Much love and a big hug!!

🎈🎂🎁🍰🧁🥳

Good morning all,

Mag, continued prayers for you and your family. 🙏❤️🙏

Today it's Scentsy Apricot Vanilla - soft and comforting and absolutely beautiful.  Medium throw which gradually builds, appropriate for a smaller room but just lovely.

Have a good Monday all.

Hi Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well.  I have been very busy so not much time to post.  My daughter’s bridal shower is Saturday and I’m just trying to finish up what needs to be done.  

Amy- You have been melting some beautiful scents!  Those 2 Scentsy scents sound like winners.

Susan-Hope you are doing well.

Maggie_Thinking of you and sending prayers.

I have a beautiful scent going today.  It’s Rainbow Melts Bloom.  This is Sea Salt, Ozone, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Wood and Tonka.  Just beautiful!

Enjoy the day all!!

Hello all,

Mag, continued prayers for you and your father. ❤️🙏 ❤️

Michele, the Rainbow Melts sounds so fresh and beautiful.  That bridal shower came up in a hurry and I'm sure you are extra busy.

Susan - L3 Rose is always so lovely!  It's good to hear you are doing well.

Today it's Scentsy scent of the month for May, Palm Trees and Ocean 🌊Breeze.  This has palm fronds, coconut husk, and a little bit of pineapple - absolutely adore. It is more fresh and green than fruity.

Tomorrow I have a reorientation at the hospital.  I am very very excited to see every one again.  

Take care all. ❤️

Good Morning to All!

Amy-Finally!!  So exciting!   I’m sure it’s been way too long. 

Susan-Glad to hear you are doing ok.  

Maggie- Praying for you and your dad.  Thinking of you. 

Melting this morning RG Up on the Castle Top.  This is Berry Creme Brûlée and Rice Krispie Treats. 

Have a wonderful day!!

Good Morning to All!

Amy-Finally!!  So exciting!   I’m sure it’s been way too long. 

Susan-Glad to hear you are doing ok.  

Maggie- Praying for you and your dad.  Thinking of you. 

Melting this morning RG Up on the Castle Top.  This is Berry Creme Brûlée and Rice Krispie Treats. 

Have a wonderful day!!