The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

2021: Champagne Toasts & Waxie Posts - January 2021

Good Morning!

Melting this morning EA Dalgona Coffee-Heavy Cream, Cafe Vienna, Vanilla Crumb Donut, Vanilla Fudge and Sugar Crystals. 
Upstairs it’s VRC Lavender Peppermint Shaving Cream.  This is one of the last I have from her Lavender Sampler from last year.

Enjoy the day and stay safe!

Good Morning!

Its Destination Wax in Lavender Coconut upstairs from a sweet pal...thanks! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

And downstairs it's Goosecreek in Teakwood and Cinnamon. [smilie=th_cc15]I ordered a bunch of hand lotions and soap and one candle and the candle arrived in pieces so I cut it up.

Goodnight all.

Hello dear all!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there.

Well, it's been a week!  We were all set for the flooring folks but then our already-slow plumbing came to a halt and we had to address that.  The same people who are doing the flooring are general contractors and also do plumbing, so they spent an entire day cutting and replacing and welding pipe.  They were trying to juggle another job at the same time, and those people asked for an additional bit of work, so we agreed that we would start on the flooring next week!  Someday it will happen.

In the meanwhile, Moses the beagle has been doing quite well with his leg, but he developed a terrible dry, barking cough so that has had me worried silly.  He has had this before and it passes on its own, so I was reluctant to take him to the vet for a bunch of x-rays at his advanced age. It is indeed getting better at last.  He has been eating heartily throughout all of this, which I took as a good sign.  He is leaping for his treats again so whatever happened to his leg has healed.  It's always something!!

In the meantime, I have been putting out a lot of odds and ends to the curb, which people have been picking up... An old table, some old chairs, and even a box of candles (horrors!!) - mostly Homeworx doubles from orders I made in a frenzy last year.  It feels good to lighten the load a bit...I say this after having purchased more wax in the last few months of 2020 than ever before...🤷🤦

Mag, I give you a lot of credit for trimming your own hair... That would be a disaster If I tried that!!  You rock!!

Michele, I know you are all getting so excited about the babies coming home soon... As soon as they are ready!

All of your wax melts sound beautiful, from EA, L3, Vintage Road... There are just so many wonderful vendors.

Well this week I'm melting Rainbow Melts, because I have just a few items from her 😮, and today it's:

Casper - vanilla bean marshmallow, vanilla ice cream, spearmint - so creamy and airy and minty and just heaven on earth.  It's very strong and I adore it!

Take care everybody and I really hope we can have a get together after the pandemic is over.  Hugs to all of you!

Good Morning!

I hope that Moses is doing well. 

This morning I’m melting from L3-Salty Santa-Pretzels & Santa’s on Keto (vanilla ice cream, vanilla wafer, vanilla cookies, and brown sugar butter cookies). 
Yesterday was L3 Bum Bum Cream Vanilla Cotton which was excellent.  
Last night and still going is Sugar & Spice Lavender Chamomile. Just changed this out to EA Christmas Truce.  This is chocolate orange, Douglas fir and clove stuffed pomander.  This was a sample from Anna.  

Have a great Saturday!

Hello all!

Michele, any Lord of Misrule blend gets my vote.

Continuing to work through Rainbow Melts this week.  Everything is lovely and strong - I enjoy this vendor so much.  Will I have the strength to resist the Cookie and Coffee Samplers coming up?? 😬

Right now it's:

RM Honey Lavender Lemonade - so smooth and beautiful.  I normally don't like lemonade and lavender together but the honey smooths it all out here, just beautiful.

Have a good Sunday all.  Hopefully the floors start tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Hello all....

Quick post before work. I haven't been online much at all. However, I have changed the warmers twice.

Amy...I'm so sorry to hear about Moses!!! Oh gosh...there's always something with our fur babies! I hope that cough is gone for good and so happy to hear his leg seems to be good as new! I am amazed that you are throwing candles away...:sSc_faint:

Michele...that scent sounds like a keeper! 

It was a gift from a pal...Ava's Leaves. Thank you!

Yesterday I finally changed them...OPT Winter...very menthol-y to me.
Have a nice day.

TGIF![smilie=th_aa20]

Trying a new to me vendor....Wicked Esscents in Tranquil -lemongrass, lilac, patchouli sugar. So far, so good. (Thanks for the reco Debra!)

Have a good evening.

Distilled Moonlight sounds delish! So does Shadow Queen... I really need to check out some new vendors, still like popping in occasionally to see what you're melting these days. Hope y'all are having a good new year so far! The Weekend GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good morning Maggie![smilie=th_autumboy]Super cold here today, making a list of must buys. Its been so long since I sat down and made a list. Still buy, but its usually, just flying by the seat of my pants. lol Trying to plan better. This morning is Just breathe I think from Scentsy,  freebie from a friend. 

Good Morning![smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Been melting some goodies the past two days...

First it was Apple Sage by Destination Wax from a sweet friend.[smilie=th_teks0311] Great scent!

Then late last night and this morning it's "If You Llama Be My Lover" by Birdies Making Scents - Blueberry, Blue Sugar and Marshmallow Fluff. I love blueberry and blue sugar...it reminds me of a wonderful blend from Haley's Heavenly Scents. 💕 This is in an adorable blue and white llama shape. So darn adorable.

Have a great Sunday.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Cat01 said:

Distilled Moonlight sounds delish! So does Shadow Queen... I really need to check out some new vendors, still like popping in occasionally to see what you're melting these days. Hope y'all are having a good new year so far! The Weekend GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Hey Cat,

I live in Arkansas and I have a local vender here that I LOVE.....Holly's Dazzling Designs. She has lots RTS wax and they are wonderful. Also she just opened a Youtube and tiktok channel to see what she has and I think you'd love this vender...I do.

Melting:  Watermelon Lemonade - HDD (trying to hurry up summer!) 

Hello All!

Its Coven by Golden Willow Wax - Apple, Peach, Wildberry and Clove

and Empire Alchemy Cran-Merry Bliss Bar -  Baked Cranberry, Vanilla Cream Bars, Cookie Pie Crust.

Both Amazing, :toppoints:

Good Morning!![smilie=th_316785e4]It looks like a beautiful day out there...you'd never know it was 18 degrees F (and feels like 7). Or that a big storm is on its way!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

For the last two days I've been melting Buttermint by Little Blue Coop....I am addicted to her stuff. 🥰 Those snap bars are just the perfect size and I'm really enjoying her scents....Although I think it's time for a change.

Tiger Cult by CFOW- Espresso, French Vanilla, Candy Cane Cupcakes...I've been craving coffee scents lately! This is delicious! :toppoints:

🦗

Boy....it’s just me and the crickets around here. [smilie=th_cha69]

I just changed up the warmers and it’s L3 Enchanted Pears Pralines and Cream Graham Crackers and Tonka Bean...love this!!!

The snowstorm has arrived...I wonder if it will really snow until Tuesday?

Have a great day.

Hi All!

Maggie-Maybe it will snow until Tuesday! That’s what they are saying. They just upgraded our total here to 18”-24”.  Glad I have a quiet week and no place to go.

Your scents sound delicious!  I’m jealous.  Since the babies came home I haven’t melted. In a couple of weeks I might just put one only one melter on down here.  That hasn’t stopped me from ordering though.  I need to stop. 

I love coffee scents too. Tomorrow RM is offering a coffee sampler. They sell out quickly but I’m going to try for one.  

Hope everyone is well and for those getting snow -Enjoy!!!

Hi Michele! [smilie=The_Hi]

You must be enjoying those cute little babies like crazy!! 🥰🥰 I hope you are able to melt with no issues! I also miss melting so much when I can't. Stay safe in this storm...glad you don't have anywhere to run to! 

My dog is supposed to be a Bichon Maltipoo but She must be part Husky...she absolutely loves the cold and the snow and we have a hard time getting her to come into the house when she out in it. She runs through the snow like a nut and puts her face in it. I've never seen anything like it. Even when it's 7 degrees outside I can't get her to come in! What a Weirdo. 
The L3 is still going strong so I'm gonna leave it. 
Have a good evening all.