The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Santa’s Scrumptious Scents - December 2020

Hello All.

Thank you Michele.

Its been the UTC Peppermint Sampler from a sweet pal...Peppermint Sugar Cookies, Spearmint Peppermint Twist and Peppermint Cotton Candy Summer Scoop. This is amazing. Thank you. :thwetkissf:

Goodnight

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a better new year!:thwetkissf:

It's been EA Pink Christmas Tree for Christmas Eve and this morning- cotton candy frosting, blue spruce, pink candy canes & woods.[smilie=th_00000020]

Good morning all

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! 🙏🏻🥰

This morning its a gift from a sweet Cf pal...Koopa klaus is coming to town by RG. This smells amazing! Thank you![smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.

Todsy I’m melting from SMT Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Caramel Latte, Waffle Cone.

Enjoy the day!  

Good Morning!

Happy Sunday!  It’s quiet in my house. My daughter and son in law went to spend a couple of days with his family. I spent a very relaxing day yesterday just catching up on a few things.  It was a busy the last few days so it was nice. 

Today’s melt is SGA Carry on Cowboy.   It’s coffee shop latte Cookie Monster with whipped cream. 

Overnight it was and still going upstairs is Pink Sugar Sleepytime which is Pink Sugar, Lavender, spearmint and chamomile.  I loved it!  

Enjoy your day!!

Good Morning...I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! 

That sounds nice Michele....a little rest after all the hub-bub. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]I'm looking forward to that. It's been non stop here.

I have off for the week so I'll be cleaning like crazy...probably take down the decorations early cause I'll have the time. 
It's EA Peppermint Sugar Cookies...mmmm. I love it but not as good as UTC....hers are truly spectacular. ❤️

Have a great day!

Hello everybody,

I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and that everyone stayed safe with all the snow.

Mag, I hope the new job will be wonderful.  

Michele, the house must indeed be quiet with the kids off visiting.  But with the twins coming - it will soon be so lively!!

Susan, I hope you and your clients are doing well and that you are getting some sort of break over the holidays.

It is indeed sad to hear what Sweet is going through and Mag, you are a dear to set up the GoFundMe.  Let's hope it will give her a breather.

All of your scents sound beautiful - I'm still letting The Burning Mitten cure, do you think it's ready Mag?  Michele, how is the ST Sleepytime, is it as good as reported? 😉 And everyone, I must agree - UTC does peppermint so well and I'm hoarding some of that.

This is my last work week and I am home.  Retirement starts officially Thursday night at midnight but since that is a holiday, my last work day is Wednesday.  There are actually still reviews but we are doing them remotely.  Very mixed feelings!

Today it's:

RG Palo Santo, Pine and Peppermint - a muffin, very strong and beautiful.

Take care all. ❣️❣️❣️

Good Morning Everyone!

Amy-Can’t believe your retirement is finally here. I’m sure you will find ways to keep yourself busy.  The SGA Pink Sugar Sleepytime was great!  It lasted over 18 hours and had a strong throw. Your RG melt sounds wonderful. 
It’s RG here today too. I’m melting Go Tell it on DK’s mountain.  This is Fresh Pine, Sweater Weather and VBN. 

Enjoy the day all!

Good Afternoon!

Congrats and very exciting Amy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I am shocked at how fast that went! It feels like yesterday when you first mentioned it. It will be so fun...you have plenty to keep you busy and we will be done with this "way of life" soon enough and the real fun begins!! Thinking of traveling or are you traveled out? Thanks about the new job.

Michele...it's been so long since I've had RG and these are soooo strong and really wonderful blends! Nice scents ladies.

Its Semo today...Orange Cranberry Muffin...smells incredible cold but not smelling much hot. Maybe they need more time...I was impatient. They are large Christmas lights...tooooooo cute. 💕

Have a good one.

Afternoon ladies, hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Very quiet here but very nice. 

Maggie, hope your new job is going well. 

Amy, nearly there, lovely lady. Enjoy your final week. 

Melting Blue Cotton faeries by the Enchanted Wisp Wax Emporium. 

We've had snow on the hills around us, almost touching our village. It's really cold today. 

Take care everyone. 

Hello all.[smilie=th_blij51]

Thanks Sharon! It's sounds absolutely beautiful by you! :smileysnowangel:
All of our old snow has melted away so I'm ready for some more.

It's Wax Workshoppe Amish Quilt...I always forget how much I love this fragrance. 🥰

The man is supposed to finally fix the oven today. [smilie=th_c2e41937]The part finally came in. It's been nuts trying to function without an oven for this long...especially at the holidays. Have a good one.

Good Morning! 

I hope everyone is doing well. I can’t believe it’s finally the last day of this year.  On to a better year for all in 2021. 

Amy-Enjoy your retirement. 

Sharon-It sounds beautiful where you live. 

Maggie- I hope your oven is fixed now. That must have been hard during the holidays. 
I’m melting SGA too today.  It’s Quirky today. This is Lord of Misrule Sugar Cookies.  Smells great.

Enjoy your day!