The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Santa’s Scrumptious Scents - December 2020

Happy Friday. It's super quiet around here. [smilie=th_sml29]

Sadly, the RM didn't do much...surprising for sure.

This morning it's Blue Me Away by Ten Digit -Blue Sugar, Blackberry, Frankincense and Peppermint. Sad this vendor is OOB...may try to recreate this blend next year. [smilie=th_sad-1]

And from a sweet pal...Christmas Story and Grinch from UTC. Smells amazing! Thank you![smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a nice day.

Maggie- Poor Cannoli. I hope she feels better. I’m surprised you didn’t get any scent from the RM. 

Scents I have been melting the last few days-

VCS Edelweiss-Beautiful Gingerbread cream cheese blend 

VCS Rockin Around the Christmas Tree-Pine Berries, Apples and Cinnamon 

The VCS was 2 years old and it was still throwing very well  

Today it’s The Melting Duck Mocha Mint Coffee. It’s a nice strong scent. Enjoying this. Thanks CF friend. 

Enjoy your evening all !

Good Morning.

Thanks Michele...she's looking a bit better today...especially after her meds. Hopefully each day will bring her closer to normal.
I was surprised by the lack of throw from RM too! 

This morning it's 1803 Pine Needles and Berries....all I smell is cranberry and cinnamon...which is fine but strange because of the name. Lol

Have a good one.

Good Morning!

We had a small socially distanced outside baby shower for my daughter this weekend. The weather held out and it was close to 60 degrees. 

Melting UTC Miracle on 34th Street -Eggnog, Vanilla, Caramel and Cream and Christmas Story-Pink Sugar blended with Pine and Spruce. 
Thanks friend!

Yesterday was EA Naughty or Nice.  This was Lord of Misrule, Toasted Marshmallow and Cotton Candy Frosting. 

Have a great day!

Good Afternoon...

Oh that sounds lovely Michele! You did have some wonderful weather! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:I hope she got a lot of helpful gifts since she'll be needing two of almost everything!

Its LBC in a waffle of Frosted Sugar Plums...it really smells lovely....and a nice fruity change.

Have a great day. 

Good evening from a wet and miserable Wales! We've had horrible weather this past week or so. Yuk. 

Maggie, hope Cannoli is well now. 

Melting Sugared Peaches and Cucumber Spritzer these past couple of days, both by CFTKR

Stay safe and well everyone 

Hello!

Thanks Sharon....she is having some issues eating hair....ugh....but otherwise doing very well.

It's a gift from a sweet pal...Jack Frost by The Burning Mitten...peppermint and vanilla. This is wonderful and so strong. I am really loving this company! 💕

Hello dear everyone,

Well, it looks like a big snowstorm is supposedly coming to the mid-Atlantic states tomorrow and Thursday... Here in the panhandle of West Virginia they are predicting more than a foot of snow... And Mag and Michele, it's headed your way!  So could be interesting.  Or, nothing will happen at all...😂

All of your scents sound so beautiful.

Mag, I'm glad that little Cannoli is doing better and I hope she will stop eating hair!  Lol It's always something.  You inspired me to melt Jack Frost from Nellie's Acres and I loved it.

Michele, I'm so glad you had good weather for your drive by baby shower!  

Sharon, I'm sorry the weather has been so dreary in Wales.

This is my last week at the plant and I am enjoying it.  Yesterday was my virtual retirement celebration and it was short and quick as I had requested.  It is tough enough with people writing sweet emails and calling... Too many goodbyes.  I will miss everybody greatly.

I'm working my way through two Advent calendars, Empire Alchemy and a collaborative one between Britta's Creepy Treasures and Rainbow Melts.  Just about everything has been great and I'm really enjoying them.  Tomorrow both of them have mint blends (yes, I peeked) and that seems perfect with the impending snowfall.

I hope everybody has a beautiful night. Stay safe in the coming weather!!

❤️❤️❤️

Hello Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well. It’s been a busy couple of days. There’s been a lot going on here in preparation for the twin’s arrival.  It’s all good. I’m also trying to get my Christmas shopping finished. It’s minimal this year because I’m only buying for my own family because we aren’t celebrating with anyone else. 

We are supposed to have a major snowstorm beginning tomorrow afternoon into Thursday. We will see how that goes. Most of the time it’s a bust. 

I have been melting a few these last few days.

It’s been-Teddy Bee’s Cirque du Christmas.  This is Frosted Circus Cookies blended with Christmas Trees and Cream.  Excellent!  Very strong thtow. Upstairs I melted-

VRC Lavender, Peppermint and Shaving Cream from last year’s Lavender Sampler  Excellent.
EA Rose Quartz-Sweet Candy, Laundromat and Agave Nectar Cilantro.  This was a sample I received.  It’s discontinued. What a shame. It was beautiful and went 24 plus hours. I’m starting to really like laundry scents. I can’t get enough of this vendor. Very unique scents. 
SGA Avo Sweet Lavender Marshmallow. I just put this on. Smells good.  This is from her 2019 Easter Sampler.   

Amy-Enjoy your last week at the plant. I’m sure it’s bittersweet. 

Stay safe everyone!

Good night!

Good Morning!Feliz Navidad Christmas GIFI really hope it snows! (As long as nobody has to drive through it!) 

Amy...thanks about Cannoli! She continues to eat hair she finds on the floor and it gets "stuck"....the vet said....don't let her eat hair as though we are feeding it to her. :cloud9: I think I'm gonna have to start sweeping every hour. Ugh.
I'm glad you had a sweet VR retirement celebration! I'm sure everyone is going to miss you terribly! [smilie=th_aa17]  As for that Jack Frost....it went all day long! So pleased with this company! A secret gem! I've just been visiting the site but I just CAN'T! Lolol

Michele...sounds like lots of great scents going! So exciting with all the planning! 
Sharon...I hope the weather changes for you! I love a good rainstorm but too much rain is....too much!!

I'm still melting the Jack Frost, but I'm gonna change it up. Now it's an oldie...from 2016....Christmas Donuts and Eggnog by Taras Candle Cottage. This is already smelling strong and it just started....it's been too long since I ordered from her. 
Have a good day and stay safe!

Good Morning!

I enjoy snow as long as I have no place to go.

Amy-I’m sure you are going to be missed terribly.  
Maggie-I love Eggnog scents! 

Sharon-Hope your weather has improved.

Today it’s L3 Peppermint Boardwalk Mallo Clouds.   

Enjoy your day all!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is well.   We had some snow. I think we have about 6 inches so far. We are supposed to get a little more if it starts snowing again as predicted.  

Melting today -

EA Father Christmas-Christmas Tree, Red Delicious Apple and Palo Santo.  
RG Mrs. Claus Nightgown-Macintosh Apple, Christmas Garland and soft Laundry.

Upstairs it’s 1803 Christmas on the Farm.

Have a great day!

Hello! 
We also got about 6 inches but with the sleet on top of it, it has crushed a bit. Spent the morning digging out my Dad and his neighbor (my childhood friends mom- her mom and my dad still live in the same homes...lol) 

Michele...that Father Christmas sounds AMAZING! I see it's EA...of course...lololol.

Today has been Gingerbread Ice Cream by The Melting Duck

Have a good one.

Hello All!

I wanted to let you guys know that I put up a GoFundMe for our old friend "Sweet&spiceygrl". She is having some troubles and could really use some help. Anything would be appreciated and Prayers are great too! I will include the link to the site and if you could pass it on, that would be wonderful! Thank you Cyn for allowing me to post this here! 🤗

https://www.gofundme.com/f/our-dear-friend-is-in-financial-troubles?sharetype=teams&member=7430742&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=0ba0e21a1bb94baab75684c915ed4f3a

Hi everyone. We got some ice and a little snow. I was to work but called out.  Melting: Carrot cake by 

VRC.  Sorry to hear that Sweet is having problems.

Good Morning.

Thanks Susan...it makes me sad. ☹️ But hopefully some good can come out of this fund! I'm glad you called out of work...lots of accidents from this snowfall!!!

This morning it's Golden Willow Wax in Lovejoy Bakery - Pinterest Christmas, Sunday Pastries and Snickerdoodle...yum.

Have a nice Saturday. 

Good Morning!

We are having some snow flurries this morning.

It is quiet here.

I had prepared a post yesterday but it was gone when I was ready to post it.  

Sorry to hear that Cindy is having problems. I enjoyed having her on the board.

Yesterday I melted from EA King in the North.  This was Dirty type and Cocoa Butter Sweet Peppermint- a unique scent I really enjoyed. 
Today it’s RG Christmas Eve in Cookie Land.  This is from the Christmas sampler and it is Eggnog, Royal Sugar Cookie, Monster Cookie, Marshmallow Smoothie and Donut Holes.  Delicious!! 

Have a good day!

Good Morning!

Today it’s 2 gifts from UTC-

Polar Express-Bayberry and Spices with berries and creamy woods

Klaus- White Cedar, Mandarin, Cinnamon & Nutmeg Shavings, with Amber, Sandalwood and some smoke.
Thanks friend!

Have a good day all!

Good Evening All.

I agree Michele...she was always a pleasure! I miss her loads. 🙁

First day of work at the new school...it has been a long day...I have a splitting headache. Gonna take some Tylenol and head off to bed. No melting for me today.

Have a good evening all.

Hi Everyone!

Maggie-I didn’t realize you started your new job.  Good Luck to you and I hope you are enjoying it.  

Today I melted L3 Palo Santo Amityville.  It’s Palo Santo Cashmere, Twilight and Warm Vanilla Sugar.  

I think I’m all set for Christmas now. I finished up the last few things today. 

Have a great evening all!!

Good Morning!I

I hope everyone is well. 

This morning it’s all melts from CF friends this morning. 

I am melting -

UTC Strawberry Candy Cane

The Burning Mitten Roasted Pine Cone 

The Burning Mitten Aspen Winter which is snow , pine trees, citrus, vanilla and clove

All of these smell fantastic and are throwing well.  

Enjoy your day!