The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

My Home is "Stuffed" with Wax - November 2020

Hello all!

Susan, Michele, it's good to see you both! Your melts sound delicious.

We also had a quiet Thanksgiving, very tasty, ordered in with plenty of leftovers.

Today it's:

Scentsy Winterberry Apple Tea, slightly spiced and delicious.

Up The Creek Coffee Marshmallow Bread, oh my goodness, different and delicious.

Enjoy the long weekend if you are off and everybody stay safe!  I will be traveling this week.  One month to go. 🎉❤️

Hello All!

I've been busy stocking my store but always melting for sure!!  [smilie=yes]
It's been Iced Vanilla Woods by Little Blue Coop in the workshop to get me in the Christmas mood. It's wonderful!

In the main areas it's House in the Woods by Wicked Wax Studio...lovely scent! Thanks for the reco Amy! 
And I finally changed the EA Yosemite this morning...it was still going strong!! That's exactly one week! Gotta love Empire Alchemy! 💕 It was a big alchemy pot but that's the longest I've ever had wax go!  I changed it for Indian Paintbrush by Tuscaderos. Not sure if that one is cured yet...we shall see.

Amy...it's one of those candle warmer hot plates...I'm not sure about the wattage...it's not listed anywhere.[smilie=th_fear8]I think they run about 40 watts?? Counting down the days...[smilie=th_giggle]

Have a good evening...is anyone peeking at any sales this weekend? Empire Alchemy is calling my name but I've got her wax piling up in weird places in the house...as though I need more....

Mag that's amazing that your EA melt lasted so long!!  I agree with your though - they do benefit from a good cure... And yes -- I am tempted by their sale tonight, but I have SO MUCH from this vendor already...I haven't hit any other sales, but I did pick up a few BBMB from Scentsy (Marshmallow Mint, anyone? ❤️).  

I still might see you over at EA later... So very tempting....🤣❤️😘 happy hunting!!!

Good Sunday Morning!

Rewarming the Wicked Wax Studio's House In the Woods - strawberries, balsam, almond, vanilla and musk. The combo is unique but lovely. Perfect for this cold Fall day.

Amy...haven't hit any sales except Empire Alchemy but even there...I'm stalling. Marshmallow Mint sounds delicious!

Have a great day all.

Morning, all! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. 🦃

If you have any December suggestions, please let me know in our suggestions thread. 

Thanks Cyn! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! [smilie=yes]

I'm going to decorate today....at least inside since it's raining cats and dogs outside. With that being said....out comes the Christmas wax! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Its gifties from a sweetie today...and it smells soooooo good in here! [smilie=thank_you]

UTC  Peppermint Vanilla Lace, Strawberry Peppermint & Peppermint Marshmallow Serendipity Bread from the Peppermint Sampler! Thank you so much....this creamy peppermint is mouth watering! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]
Upstairs it's Indian Paintbrush by Tuscaderos...still going strong.

Have a great day!

Good Morning All!

It’s such a gloomy day here.  

Melting from The Melting Duck Gingerbread Ice Cream. This was a gift from a sweet CF friend.  Thank you!  It smells great. 

We did all our Christmas decorating the last 2 days.  I am trying to do my Christmas shopping online. This year I want to try to enjoy what I can from the holiday.  I’m usually running around trying to finish.  It’s going to be quiet with just my immediate family. Since we aren’ t seeing everybody this year I will probably have less gifts to buy.  It won’t be as crazy since I’m not going to the stores at all.  

Hope you all have a great day!!

This is my post from yesterday.  Somehow it was posted in the wrong thread. I knew I wasn’t crazy.  

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well.  

This morning it’s L3 Blue Christmas. It’s Twisted Peppermint, Blue Sugar and Vanilla Oak. 

Enjoy your day everyone!

Good Afternoon All!

Michele...that blend sounds like a keeper! Lol

This morning it's been LBC Christmas Cabin....nice scent. 
Decorated the house but still need to do outside and the tree. Nice and easy makes me less stressed. 🐢

Hi everyone. Melting: Cranberry Peppermint by Mystical

christmas wish, cotton candy frosting & marshmallow smoothie by RG

Hazelnut Coffee by Mystical.