The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

My Home is "Stuffed" with Wax - November 2020

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well.  

Maggie-The sun didn't last very long at all.  It turned into a very dreary day. The sun is out here now and hopefully it’s here to stay. I’m glad to hear that the CM threw for you.  

Susan-your Blue Sugar Sandalwood scent sounds really good.  

Today it’s VRC Grandma’s Kitchen.  It’s Cinnamon Corn Pudding, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Toasted Marshmallow and Zucchini Bread.  I always have way too many Fall scents.  I can never seem to get through them.  Every year I say I shouldn’t buy any more for awhile but I never can resist.

Have a good day all and stay safe!!

Hello everyone!

Well I'm not sure where these days are going... November is flying by.  The summer seemed to drag, but now, whoosh.

Everybody's scents sound so beautiful!  It has been a lot of pumpkin around here, and some beautiful scents, but I do need to mix it up a bit.

Mag, I'm with you - the Christmas scents are probably my most favorite of all.  I started a pine one yesterday - couldn't hold out any longer - and it made me so happy.  Maybe I will change out the NA bags of you think those aren't right, yikes!

Michele, your family must be getting so excited, with the babies coming!   What a joyful thing to look forward to!

Susan, your melts sound wonderful.  I hope your colleagues are being extra cautious with masks!

Well I needed a change from pumpkin so it's:

Up The Creek Scents Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - I was unaware of this scent but many people were raving about it on YouTube so I grabbed a tub - spectacular.  Salted caramel, pistachio, and vanilla - but I can't say I can pick out any of those notes... It smells like something entirely different.  It's not heavy at all and really delightful. 

Stay safe everybody!!❤️❤️❤️

Good Thursday Morning![smilie=th_blij51]

Michele...I know just what you mean but I do it for all of the seasons....I have too much and can't get through it...so I buy more. I must have a plan that even I don't know about. [smilie=th_Whistle]

Amy...no need to change the bags, it think. My bags from last year are different from the ones this year. They are all probably fine...I just couldn't believe that those tarts had no throw and was worried about why. It's so unusual for NA. I know the crunchy cello bags are good but when the bag is softer I'm always guessing if they are "wax safe" or not. However, all of the tarts I've melted since that first Blueberry Pumpkin have been strong and gone over 24 hours before I changed them just for something new.

This morning I just couldn't wait...Little Blue Coop's Pear Spice. [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a great day.

Hello dear all,

Mag...I am dying here..."I must have a plan that even I don't know about..."😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I think that's the best expression of our addiction that I've ever heard!!  LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good to hear that the Nellie's Acres bags seem to be ok... Who knows why that one scent misbehaved...I love her tarts so much and so far they are very strong for me.  Thank you for that because I was scrambling to buy new bags!

And yes, speaking of unknown wax planning, just when I was seeing a little dent, I caved and bought a massive Rainbow Melts destash from a buddy on Instagram.  It is an absolutely beautiful assortment of fall scents, all less than a year old - just when I was almost completely through all of my fall wax - and I am thrilled with it, but.... not a moment's respite to take a breath. 🤦🤷

Michele, I melted another of the bags you so kindly gave me and enjoyed it very much under the lamp... See, our plan is working, we can get through these older bags!!  🎉👍👏🎉 

Frost yesterday and 60F today...I don't know how to dress...

Each day I hand more work over to my successor...I am liking this retirement stuff, from the day job at least.  Getting excited for the next chapter.  Working on lots of new music and this is very satisfying.

Take care all!  Hugs all around!

Hi Ladies!!

“ I must have a plan that even I don’t know about”. Yes Maggie I do the same for every season too.   I still order more wax.  Doesn’t matter if I can’t finish what I have. Amy-Yes this is an addiction.  But we love it!!

The weather here has been on the chilly side but tomorrow it will be 61 degrees. It’s crazy. 

Amy-Glad that you are starting to hand work over to your successor. I’m sure that’s bittersweet.  Your plan to get rid of the old SGA bags is a great one. I need to get moving more on that. 

Today I’m melting EA Witching Hour.  This is Dragon’s Blood, Coffee Grounds, Toasted Chocolate and Tobacco.  The scents are all so wonderful and unique.  I’m LOVING this vendor. 

Tomorrow my youngest daughter is getting married. It was supposed to be her big wedding day but a small immediate family only ceremony will do for now. Now year we will celebrate with a big church wedding and reception.

Enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe all!  

Michele, we are thinking about you and your family today and celebrating with you virtually.  CONGRATULATIONS to your younger daughter and her groom-to-be!!👰💍💒🎉🎉🎉

Hello All! 
Michele...I hope your celebration went off without a hitch! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] You had an absolutely beautiful day!

Amy....I copied the idea you gave Michele about putting a large amount of wax into a mason jar on the warmer. [smilie=th_cc8] I have some wax that is getting elderly and I bought too much....by the time I use all of it, it won't smell at all so this is a brilliant idea! 
Using that idea....today it's been...

Zeeps Twinkie Cake Pops Cookie Cakery

VCS Trick or Treat

Colonial New Orleans Jazz Fest

Have a nice evening all.

Happy Saturday!

Today its

Yosemite by Empire Alchemy - charred orange peel, pink peppercorn and wood fire (upstairs)

Trick or Treat by Vintage Chic Scents

Falling Leaves by GooseCreek - this smells just like BBW Leaves to me.

Have a lovely day. 😄

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Woodland & Foliage by OPT

Caramel Apple Spice by Scentsationals

Toto by CFOW

Amyjo, no people are not always wearing masks, Very frustrating.  Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Sunday Morning!

Susan...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to keep your distance when that occurs. That Woodland and Foliage sounds lovely. Gonna go peek at the notes...[smilie=th_OMG] that sounds like something I'd love!

This morning it's...

Toasted Marshmallow Fireside Fallen Leaves Booberry from a talented friend! Thank you and we miss you! Hope you are well!

And Belle & Dot by The Melting Duck - Pink Sugar, Birthday Cake & Bartlett Pear (found this in my Christmas wax???)

Have a good one!

Hello All!

The wedding ceremony was perfect.  We will be looking forward to the church wedding and reception next year.  Thank  you everyone for your well wishes  

This morning I drove into Manhattan with my older daughter for a sonogram and doctor appointment.  The twins are now 2 1/2 pounds each.  They are growing everyday.  

Yesterday I melted L3 Dreamweaver and today it’s SMT Buttery Pumpkin Cornbread.  It’s not that strong. I might change that out in a bit.   

Enjoy the day all!

Good morn everyone.  Melting: Smoked Leather by Mystical

Vanilla Ambrette by OPT

Citrus Seagrass by Country candles.

Happy to hear that the wedding went great.  

Hi Everyone!!

I hope everyone is doing well.  I think everything is going to shut down here soon.  Let’s hope everyone stays safe this holiday season.  

Today I’m melting  VCS Sabrina Spellman.  This is Palo Santo, Vanilla Lace , and Cashmere Fig.  

I started to sort through my wax and pulled out some Christmas and Winter scents.  I have more than I thought but still a manageable amount.  

Thank you Susan!  The wedding was very nice.

Enjoy the day all!!

Hello everyone!

Michele, I'm so happy that the wedding went well and that the weather cooperated.  Your pictures on IG were absolutely beautiful!  The VCS Palo Santo and Cashmere Birch blend sounds beautiful.

Susan, very frustrating about the non-mask compliance... With the vaccines sounding very positive, if everyone can be a bit patient and help one another, we'll get through this thing... Take care my friend. The Citrus Seagrass sounds like a welcome break from all the pumpkin of late! 😬

Mag, I'm glad the bulk melting idea is helping to get through some of the older bags.  🥂  I'm trying to discipline myself to purchase smaller quantities...🤦 Your CFOW Tea & Cakes melt sounds wonderful, again a nice changeup from the heavier fall scents.

Well this morning I had a cranberry tart that smelled like Clorox so I switched to a different one, with great success:

Kae's Iced Cranberry - Sweet Cranberry, apple, and vanilla - BBW dupe and it's fabulous and strong.

And

Homeworx White Birch candle, under the lamp - White Birch, fir balsam, and fresh air - There are no words for how much I love this one, one of my favorite winter scents and filling the house beautifully.

And

Up the Creek Scents Zucchini Jelly Donut Sugar Cookies- Oh. My. Goodness.  I never knew I loved zucchini bread and this is just so delicious.  I could make a meal... Not killer sweet, just a mouthful of wonderfulness, so tasty, and thankfully I have three more scent shots of this because the bags are gone on the website.  I ordered it on a whim, because I've been ordering lots of things on a whim, and ohhhhhh.

I'm WFH but it's pretty quiet.  Traveling the next two weeks and that may be it. 

Hugs all around!  Stay safe. ❤️❤️❤️

Hello,

Michele...I'm so happy that the wedding went well! Best wishes to the lovely couple! [smilie=th_cuddle-1] And what wonderful news about your little twins grand babies! They sound like they are growing perfectly! 🤰

Amy...lololol...I always love a Clorox tart...lololol. What happened when that was being made, I wonder? Glad you ended up finding some yummy scents. Yeah...I've noticed that some jelly donut scents are so realistic and the zucchini bread blends can be delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]
Susan...I agree...that Citrus Seagrass scent sounds nice!

Today has been Caramelized Crimson Pear by Nellies Acres...this smells so good.

And upstairs it's STILL Yosemite by Empire Alchemy...this thing has been going since Saturday morning...amazing!

[smilie=th_offtobed] Goodnight.

Good morning all!

Mag - LOLOL - yes I love Clorox in wax!  Ugh that one was rough.  That's amazing that EA Yosemite has been going since Saturday...I love that scent.  What is the wattage in that melter?

Michele, that VCS coffee blend sounds lovely and I'm really enjoying coffee scents now that it is colder outside.

Well my Kae's Iced Cranberry went strong for 24 hours and I needed a change - still had scent in it, beautiful.

This morning it's:

Nana Makes Scents Christmas Elf Treats - marzipan, berry, cinnamon, clove, tonka bean -beautiful scent, nice balance between the almond and the berry, and not too heavily spiced. I wish it had lasted a bit longer but that was lovely.

And

Ava's Country Cupboard Snow Day - similar to BBW Vanilla Balsam, beautiful.

I got caught in a rainstorm during my walk this morning and came home soaked, so I am still warming up.  Have a great day everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

It’s a beautiful day today.  Our Thanksgiving is very small this year.  My daughters and their husbands are here to eat.  
Amy - I’m glad you are enjoying your Christmas scents.  Today it’s RM Pumpkin Oud sand Palo Santo. I am also melting VRC Carrot Cake. 
Enjoy your day everyone!!

Good Morning!!

I hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

We are decorating our house for Christmas today.  

I am melting UTC Pink Peppermint Sugar Cookies from a generous CF friend.  Delicious!   

Have a great day all!!