The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

SOTD Thread Title Suggestions

Hi, guys! 

We are changing up how we are taking SOTD thread title suggestions from now on. We have been posting threads for suggestions and then deleting them once the new monthly thread goes up. As it turns out, this is throwing Google into a tailspin looking for all that deleted content. This is one of the things that has impacted Candlefind's rankings, so we will stop that practice as of this month. 

Going forward, this one thread will be the one to post SOTD monthly thread suggestions. I will post a reminder in our current SOTD thread to hop over here & throw a suggestion into the hat. You can post your suggestion any time of the month, as this thread will always remain open. Once we have several months in this thread, it will serve as a good reference to look back & see what has been suggested before. 

I will still post a poll to vote on current suggestions. The poll will be drafted on the 25th of every month for consistency. We are looking at how to handle those old polls instead of simply deleting them, as that also causes an issue. However, that should not impact the group. 

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks!

Now taking suggestions for the October 2020 SOTD thread title. Please post your suggestions below. We will create a poll from all suggestions on September 25th

Thanks!

On 10/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, MaggieMae said:
My Home is "Stuffed" with Wax

November is A Feast of Fragrance

November's Harvest Of Aroma 

Thanks, Maggie! A poll is up for voting. 

10 hours ago, candlelove said:

It’s Beginning to Smell a lot like Christmas 

Santa’s Scrumptious Scents

Thanks, candlelove...great ones! I've run out of time so I'm going to pick one this go'round. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

On 12/28/2020 at 11:57 AM, MaggieMae said:

January's Happy New Scents

2021: Champagne Toasts & Waxie Posts

Smells Like New Years Eve

Sorry, MaggieMae! I didn't see this until now & I've been busy with a couple of other projects. Thank you for your suggestions. Since we don't have time for a poll this go'round, I'm going to choose one & roll with it. 

Happy New Year!