The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

September’s Soothing Scents - September 2020

Happy Monday.

Hope all are well. Missing a few regulars around here...[smilie=The_Hi]Hi!
Its Line Dried Cotton by SGA  upstairs

L3 Real Men Wear Kilts- Axe Phoenix and Black Pepper Bergamot

Have a good day. 

Good Morning!

Where is everybody?

Today I’m melting VCS Hopper’s Morning Routine.   This is glazed donuts drizzled with caramel sauce with black coffee. I love coffee scents.  This is strong after 2 years.  

Enjoy the day all!

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to have been so MIA.

Mag, I remember that L3 real Men Wear Kilts 🤣 and I liked it very much! I'm very happy you have finished your painting and I'm sure it looks gorgeous.  How is your new puppy?

Sharon, I can imagine it is getting cooler by you... My boss is in London and he is beginning to say how cold and drizzly it is.

Michele, you will have your hands full once your daughter has those twins!  It's so exciting!  Plus another wedding coming up -a very busy year for all of you.  Your VCS coffee scent sounds beautiful.

I have been melting a lot of Empire Alchemy and loving every minute (thanks again Mag for discovering it!!).  But today is:

Hayden Rowe Christmas Sweater - apple, violet, cotton, VBN, and citrus... So beautiful even though It does not particularly remind me of Christmas!  This came in a scoop and I really like her flat found scoop containers - easy to dip into.

We have been busy with some home maintenance items... Most recently, the gutters have been cleaned out and the septic tank has been pumped out, always a favorite.😮  We are getting new wood floors at the end of October / beginning of November and I'm really looking forward to that.  

And - we are looking to seeing Michele and her husband very soon when they come out to Ohio!  We are very excited and plan to give them the grand tour of our little town (which should take a matter of minutes, lol!).

I am home this week due to some rescheduling in West Virginia but will be back on the road next week.  The weather is spectacular this week so I am very grateful to be home.

Take care everybody and stay safe!! ❤️

Hello All!

Michele...that coffee scent sounds delicious!

Amy...seems you got a lot of things done! We were just talking about cleaning out the gutters here. The DH is trying to pass off all of his chores...Ahhh...nope. And you're getting new floors? Yay! 

It's been L3 Golden Ticket today...can't find the scent description on her site. Ugh.

Goodnight.