The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

A "Gust" Of Fragrance - August 2020

Good Morning!

Nice title Maggie!

Needed a change this morning so it’s VCS The Great Pumpkin - Pumpkin Layer Cake Cream Cheese Frosting.  

I have also been melting Swanky Pink Coconut and SGA Baby Powder in the bedroom.  These were vendor samples and they were strong and long lasting.

Have a great Sunday all and stay safe!!

Good Sunday morn everyone.  This is what I have been melting: Tangerine Gelato by Haydn Rowe

Agave Nectar by OPT

Blueberry Truffles by Bathing Garden

Lucy & Ethel by VCS

The time is now by L3: Berry Pound cake, Strawberries and Whipped Cream

Mango Peach Slice by Swan Creek, free sample. I placed on order with them last week. Love this one.

Daylight candle: Apple Basil by Kringle.

Great title Mag!

I hope everyone is well.  Your melts sound delicious.  Susan, I have tried Swan Creek, good to hear you're enjoying that one.

Shocking though it may be, I have no orders out there. 🎉🎉 The plan is to take a break from ordering for six months.  I think most of us on this board took some sort of a pause last year.   I actually feel relaxed thinking about it.  We shall see!

Today it's a gift from a sweet friend and it's absolutely wonderful:

Cheryl's Twilight (Lush lavender dupe) - spot-on like the Lush version, strong, long-lasting. I adore this and will re-order next year.

I have to travel this week but I'm looking forward to seeing my mountains.  Stay safe, everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Cape Cod by VCS

Blackberry Jam Cashmere by L 3

Baby Powder by Mystical

Mystic by Scentsationals.

Amyjo, be safe on your travels. Have a great everyone.

Hi All!

Melting today VRC Vanilla Rose Tea.  Excellent!  This is Vanilla Bean Noel, Rose Jam and Tea and Cakes.  In the bedroom is a sample from Swanky called Josette. I couldn’t find the scent notes on this but it smells good.  

Good Tuesday Morning. 😊 The Tropical Storm is here as I woke to my phone blaring that a tornado watch is in effect. 🙉 We don't really get those here so my big worry is the wind gusts...hope they don't rip apart my gazebos and garden. 🤞🏻
Thank you regarding the thread title! :thwetkissf: You guys are sweet!

Amy...that's a great idea. [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] You can surely do it! I think I will join you in the 6 month hiatus. I have no room left for summer and my fall wax is full and has a lot of elderly tenants....I really have use them up. It does feel good knowing I am trying to get off the hamster wheel. 

Yesterday was.. SGA Beach Night Waffle Cone Cotton Candy Frosting, OPT Pool Towels, EA Blue Monday (Downey Blue and Blue Sugar) and Homemade Daredevil from a talented CF pal. Thank you! 💕Smells so good! 
This morning it's...SGA The Perfect Storm- rain, ozone, salty sea spray, seaweed, driftwood & waterlily.  

I hope ALL of our CF friends are safe and healthy. Missing some of you guys! 
[smilie=th_blij12]

Good Morning!

I too am hoping the Tropical Storm isn’t too bad.  Since it’s supposed to be worse at the Jersey Shore we came back to NY for a few days and will go back Thursday afternoon.  

I am melting SGA Pink Chiffon in the Kitchen today and not strong at all. This is a major bummer. So many chunk bags with light scent.   I will be changing it out  shortly. As I said before these have been hit or miss. So disappointed. SGA unfortunately doesn’t seem to have a long shelf life. Some vendors get stronger with age.  These do not.  

Yes Amy and Maggie.  I am also with you on the wax hiatus.  It’s time to get this stash down.  Even though I have melted a lot in this quarantine I have accumulated so much more in wax.  

Stay safe all!!

I hope all are well. Unfortunately, we were hit hard although the sun is shining beautifully now. My gazebos were destroyed...ripped to shreds. Giant tree trunks in my pool and we have no power. This entire area is crazy.  I am grateful for the generator we got after Sandy. And thank goodness my Dad has a small one too which we just hooked up...now he has tv, a lamp, refrigerator and microwave. They say we may be out of power for a few days. But as always, things could definitely be worse. I hope you all are safe. 

Good Morning!

Sorry to hear about the damage Maggie!  My neighbors have trees in their pools too. Sorry about your gazebos.  That was a worse storm than I think was expected.  We are without power also.  Not sure when it will be back.  We bought a generator after Sandy also.  Grateful we did. The power situation is still being assessed here so who knows when the power will be back.

The beach house is without power also.  They say maybe tomorrow for that. 

Melting CFTKR Honey Patchouli which was a sample from Carol. 

Stay safe!

Thanks Michele...sorry about you having no power too. ☹️ It feels like one thing after another. The power failure broke my wall oven so it's locking and unlocking repeatedly and I think I'm gonna lose my mind.  Silence is a beautiful thing..lol. Between the washer machine and the oven...:th_crying:...the pool and the deck....[smilie=th_help]Calgon....take me away!

This morning it's Honour by Bohemienne Life...bergamot, fir, amber, sandalwood, oakmoss, tobacco and clove. What a beautiful scent...forgot I had it and now it's gone.

Heading over to my Dads to clean up his yard. Stay safe all.

Good morn everyone.  Melting today: Cotton Candy Craze by L 3

Raindrops keep falling on my head by Mystical.

Maggie, sorry to hear about the damage, how scary for you. Hugs.

Michele, that Vanilla Rose Tea sounds divine, beautiful. 

Michele and Maggie, sorry to hear about the storm, hope your power has returned. 

Just placed another order with the Enchanted Wisp Wax Emporium, oops, they're having a 30% all scents must go sale ready to restock autumn scents. Well, it was rude not to order. Just a small order as by the time I ordered this morning a lot of things had sold out. 

I'm off for a walk shortly, I've done something to my knee since about 3 or more weeks now and it seems to have got worse since Sunday. I thought a nice walk may keep it from seizing up, lol. 

When I get home i'll be melting 

Driftwood and Vanilla in kitchen 

Macadamia Cream Cake in Living room 

Both by Cleaves. 

Have a lovely day everyone 😍

Good Morning All!

Sharon...I'm sorry to hear about your knee! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] A little icing might do it some good! Hope you feel better soon. As for that 30% off sale....[smilie=th_slider_hi5]I completely agree with your logic...Lolololol....it sure would be rude not to order! [smilie=th_giggle] Thanks about the storms here....and good news...our power was restored last night. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

I just put on some Derry by TSGS - sweet grapefruit, salty sea air and cotton candy 💕

Have a good day...stay safe.

Happy Friday everyone.  Been melting: Wild Rogussa Rose by Swan Creek

Hibiscus & White Peach by Nene's

Vanilla Sky by Hayden Rowe

Cuban Tobacco by Mystical

Beach Glass Goddess of the sea by L 3

Votive: Very Violet by Root

Daylight: Day Dreamer by Kringle. 

Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Lilac Blossom by Mystical

Blue Cotton Candy by Mystical

Flirtatious by Scentsationals

Picnic in the park by Hayden Rowe

Votive/Candles: Katherine by YC, candle

Very Violet by Root. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Morning all

Beautiful sunny weekend here and what have I chosen this morning? 

Trick or Treat from Darley Lama Halloween box from last year. Description is "all you can think a candy bag would smell" its quite fruity and sweet, very nice. 

Also have Soft Linen by Daisy Chainz Wax in the kitchen. 

Hope you're all well, stay safe. 

Hi All!

It’s been a busy couple of days here. Birthday weekend here. Today is my youngest daughter’s 30th birthday and we had a very low key celebration yesterday.  Yesterday was my husband’s birthday.  

Today is my first time melting in 2 days.  It’s L3 Coconut Cream Frappuccino Pink Frosted Cake.  Delicious. In the bedroom is VCS Chippendale’s Audition. This is Cool Water Type. 

Have a great day and stay safe!

I hope everyone is doing well.  

Hello everyone and I'm sorry to have been MIA - and here some of you have had a terrible week and I had no idea.  Please forgive me.

Mag, I'm so glad everyone is ok by you and I'm so very sorry you got hit hard by the tornado!  Yikes, how scary!  And I'm glad that power has been restored... But the damage control now...ugh.  You did make me giggle with the wall oven locking and unlocking, I'm sorry, but repeated noise like that would drive me round the bend.  I'm glad your father is ok as well.  Can we just start 2020 over again??

Michele, I have seen all the birthday pictures on IG from your husband and daughter this weekend, so much fun!  

Susan, you are melting up a storm and a beautiful variety.

Sharon, of course it would have been rude not to order, you really were left with no choice. 🤣 

We had a hectic week at work last week and to top it off I didn't take enough wax, hard to imagine I know.  We are rearranging things a bit in the house here at home but it's fun to do that... Makes you see the furniture as if it were new.

Today it was:

Rainbow Melts Himalayan Dream Salt - lime, lavender, hibiscus, sea breeze, oak moss - a beautiful fresh scent and unlike anything else I've smelled.  It's been going for 16 hours, wonderful wax.

Have a good night all.  I will be home this week, thank goodness.  Sleep tight! ❤️❤️❤️

Hello everyone,

A quiet day working from home and catching up on documents. 🙄

Today it's:

The Bunny Sisters Spring Day - fresh flowers, bamboo great, Downy April Fresh, VBN.  Gorgeous throughout the house.

Happy Monday all!❤️