The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of July - July 2020

Good Morning!

Sharon...that's so cool! I would love to see the space station up there! Actually, I'd love to see anything...I am surrounded by trees so I can't see the horizon at all so looking for Neowise is impossible. When I was younger I'd search the skies with my Dad...he has a very nice telescope. Might be time to do that again.[smilie=yes]

This morning it's TBG Calypso from a sweet pal...just lovely...scenting my bedroom beautifully. Thank you! 💕

Downstairs it's EA in Another Day of Sun (pear, lemon sugar, butter cake and vanilla crumb donut) and Conch Shell Bread (lemon curd, sugar cookie, coconut milk and black cherry) Both smell amazing. :thwetkissf: I must admit I am crazy about this vendor.

(And Aria...thank you for introducing me to her.)

Hope all of you ladies are ok! Haven't seen a few of you in a while!

Take care all.

Hello!

Sharon-Thank you.  I love Pear scents too!!

Today I melted Dessa’s Confetti Gelato.  This was sweet vanilla cream, Summer berries, fresh pear, mango and tropical guava.  This was from a Sampler she offered recently.  In the bedroom was a fantastic sample of The Bunny Sisters Wits and Sass.  This is Fresh baked bread and vanilla sugar waffle cone.  I am glad I have a bag of this.  

Maggie- I’m glad you are enjoying EA.  Sounds like some great scents!!

Enjoy the evening all!!

Hello, hello!

Another hot one today! Amy...I hope you had a nice drive to WV! 

Sharon and Michele...I ❤️ Pear scents! I think that's a scent that I loved from day one of my wax obsession and never grew tired of it.

Finished up another loaf today...this one is super old but throwing like crazy! It's Scarlet Raine from 5/2017 but you'd never know it.

Water the Melons - watermelon punch, watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good day. 

Good morning all!

Thanks Mag!  I did have a good drive to WV.  There is now a detour so I took an alternate route through the mountains and it was very winding and very beautiful.  I did have a late start due to locking the keys in the trunk of the rental car.  AAA came and were able to open the door with a hook, but not the trunk.  The car went into protection mode and all of the interior electrical buttons were inoperable.  But I found an internet hack and my DH was able to reset the car alarm through the key switch.  Then the trunk release button worked.  DH is my hero!

Sharon, I love that you could see the space station!!  And I'm with you on the pear scents - wonderful.

Susan, I love that White Tea & Berries by Hayden Rowe!  It's different from so many of the tea blends.

Michele, wasn't Dessa's Confetti Gelato delicious?  That one was a big surprise for me.  And I agree that the Bunny Sisters' Wits and Sass is bakery scrumptiousness.  

Mag, I am continuing to enjoy Empire Alchemy and thank you again for introducing me to this vendor!  And I remember that Water the Melons loaf - I believe you sent me some of that and it was wonderful.

Well this morning I went out to see the comet, but no joy.  It seems that he is much more visible now after sunset, in the NNW.  I will try again tonight.

So this morning it's:

Empire Alchemy Yosemite - a sample - charred orange, pink peppercorn, and wood fire.  This is wonderful and extremely strong.  Love, love, love!  

Have a great Wednesday all. ❤️❤️❤️

Good Wednesday Morning!!!

Oh no Amy!!!![smilie=th_gif] Those kind of days STINK!!! How long were you stuck? And “Hip Hip Hooray” for the DH!!!!  [smilie=th_c2e41937]I’m glad it ended up ok and your drive was beautiful! I love that Yosemite scent too!!! I am so crazy about EA and am glad you are too.

This morning is another oldie from VRC but it’s throwing wonderfully...

Treats from the Trolley...loads of fruity goodness.

Thanks for the idea of a melting basket Amy...it really works to get some of my super old stuff melted!!!

Have a good one! 😊

Good Afternoon All. It has been raining like crazy here...so heavy it almost looked like snow from the windows! But it's stopped for now...sun is peeking out until the next round comes by.

In the melters today...

RG Alice in Slumberland from a sweet pal. Thanks! Smells [smilie=th_cc15]

Satin Suzie in Once Upon A Dream

Downstairs it's...

Zeep Hello Sunday from a sweet pal. Thank you! Delicious!

EA Hop To It - Dark Chocolate, Mocha Coffe & Blue Sugar ( a yummy sample)

K's Cafe Swirl - this is sooooo old and is scenting amazingly! I miss these wax sticks. I think these are over 5 years old.

Have a great Thursday All.

Good Afternoon All....[smilie=th_shout] "HELLLLLOOOOO OUT THERE!" 
Sure is quiet around here lately. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Its an oldie and a newbie today...

Zeep's Juicy - watermelon, strawberry and honeydew ❤️
Sassy Wax Melts's Peaches & Mint 💕- not a big peach lover but the mint really changes things up...love it. 

Both doing great...Have a good one everyone. 🙂

Hello All!

I hope everyone is doing well.   

Maggie-Your scents sound wonderful. Glad you are having luck with the older melts.  Here not so much. 

Yesterday I melted SGA Zoe. This was from about a year and a half old chunk bag. It was apples, crisp ozone, salty sea spray, seaweed, driftwood, water lily and whipped cream.  When I received a sample of this I loved it so much I ordered more.  Sadly the throw on this was very light.

Today it’s an old favorite CFOW Butterscotch Cake Float   Very light throw.

It’s been a very busy couple of days here.  My daughter and her husband have officially moved out of their apartment.  They are living here for now and I’m trying to get everything organized.  

Yesterday was my son’s birthday so stopping at his house for cake tonight and heading back to the beach.

Enjoy the day all!!

Stay safe!

Good Afternoon....[smilie=th_happy]

Michele...I'm sorry to hear about your low throw/no throw wax. That always makes me angry! [smilie=th_c54] Sometimes they're too old and sometimes it really hasn't been too long at all.

This morning it's...

SGA Coinwash from a sweet pal...thank you! 💕 Smells great...cute name.

VRC B.E.A.utiful - Sweet lavender, Mac Apple, whipped cream, sea breeze, back to the future (not sure what that is) [smilie=th_scratch]

Have a good day all.

Good Morning!

It’s very quiet here.  I hope that everyone is doing well. 

Today I am melting a gift from a CF friend- EA Mermaid Potion.  This is Coconut, Vanilla Cream, and Suntan Lotion.  This is a new to me vendor and I love it!!  Thank you!!

In the bedroom it’s VCS Stefon’s Tips. This is Strawberry Guava Cotton Candy. 

Enjoy the day all!!

Good Afternoon to All!

Forgot to post this morning...and forgot to change the warmers. It's been a crazy morning...the washer machine overflowed through the kitchen ceiling once again. I wish my laundry room wasn't upstairs!! I hate that! It seems like it would be convenient but if anything goes wrong your entire downstairs floods. [smilie=th_pullhair]Time for a new machine. I truly can not have this happen again. 

Its Empire Alchemy today...(thanks for the idea Michele!)

Mermaid PotionCamping at the Beach -ocean breeze, smoldering marshmallow, warm caramel woods, tobacco, vanilla crumb donut.

Stay safe and have a beautiful Sunday.

Good evening everyone. This is what I have been melting: More than four by Hayden Rowe

The Sweetest Things by Bathing Garden

Dorothy by CFOW: Love spell, cotton candy and pink sugar

Beach Glass by Hayden Rowe

Ocean Mist and Cotton Candy by CFOW

Have a good night.

Good morn ladies. Melting today:  Blue Skies by Hayden Rowe

Sea Salt by Hayden Rowe

Awapuhi Sea Berry by Hayden Rowe

Club Med by Hayden Rowe: Citrus, Cedar, Light Floral, Clean Laundry, green herbs.

😊

Nice scents Susan!

Melting SGA Montego Bay -Blackberry, Marshmallow and Beach Nights.   Always a favorite.   

Its very very hot today!

Good Afternoon...it sure is hot today Michele![smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Nice scents going ladies!

Here it's L3 Concrete Jungle - lemon, pears, pineapples, sage, cedar and sandalwood. I finally used up this jar...a wonderful scent but I need to get through stuff. This really smells so good! :toppoints:
Upstairs it's a gift from a sweet pal...VCS Fangtasia- patchouli, cinnamon and cedar wood. [smilie=cloud_9]Absolutely love this scent! [smilie=th_teks0311]
Have a safe and lovely Monday.

Hello dear all!

I'm sorry to have been MIA.  Everyone seems to be melting up a storm!  I traveled last week but am home this week. 🎉🎉🎉

Mag, I am very sorry about your washing machine overflowing from upstairs.  What a complete pain!! I am sorry!!  I remember that SGA Coin Wash and wow it was strong!

Michele, I also am enjoying EA thanks to Miss Mag -very creative blends!!

Susan, all your HR scents sound lovely and I surely enjoy that vendor.

We also have discovered a water problem.  It has been leaking under the refrigerator for who knows how long and the floor has some rotten spots.  I have called the fellow who does that kind of work for us and he is all backed up but will come.  The good news is we were going to do all hardwood in here anyway... It is currently a wood laminate.  But first we have to understand what repairs may be necessary underneath there. Yikes, isn't it always something?! 🤬

Well today it has been a berry day:

Homeworx Farmstand Blueberry - under the candle lamp - so delicious and juicy, great throw.

Rosegirls Wildberry - blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, and cream - this is very very very sweet but also juicy and good enough to eat.

Have a great evening everyone and stay safe!

Oh gosh...sorry to hear about that leak Amy!!:mad: I hope it's not too much to fix it up. We've had a leak under the refrig for years...I think the DH finally fixed it this time. 🤞🏻 Thank you re my laundry room catastrophe! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]
Rewarming the melters with the same scents for now. It's nice to see some dent in my melting basket. I can't usually see any change when I just pull from the wax cabinet. [smilie=th_c032]

Good Morning!

Amy-Sorry about the refrigerator leak and Maggie-Sorry about your laundry room problem.   I had a pipe in my bathroom that used to keep ruining the kitchen ceiling until they finally found the culprit and fixed it.  I hope everything is resolved for both of you.  

I love the idea of a melting basket or baskets. I try to pull out some wax from each vendor.  Then it’s easier to see a dent.  

Todays it’s SMT Ice Cream Scoop Bread Caramel Latte and Vanilla Waffle Cone. This is a nice scent.  I’m always pretty lucky with this vendor.  

Enjoy the day all and stay safe!!

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Hideaway by Scentsationals

Pink Lemonade, Mango Sorbet and Blond Moments by L3 a sample

Honeysoaked Apples by Swan Creek and a candle in the same scent, this is my favorite apple scent.

I hope everyone has a nice day, with no problems of any kind. Love you girls.

Good Afternoon all.

Susan...I forgot all about Swan Creek! I think I have some of their stuff around here somewhere! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele...glad you got that leak fixed. Water is a tricky little thing...pretty hard to find the issue sometimes!

So this afternoon it's...

Cleopatra from Savannah Blue...salty sea air, Cotton Candy and pink grapefruit.

Have a good one. 😊

Hello everyone,

It sounds as though we've all had our share of water issues!  Michele and Mag, yikes!!  I hate thinking it's getting into the floorboards...I can see the dollar signs flashing before my eyes...🤦😬 but into each life, some home repairs must fall!

I have to giggle because now you ladies are doing melting baskets and I stopped doing them.  I found that I never wanted to melt what was in the basket.  I'm just pulling from the drawers and you're right, I see no dent that way....

Susan, I hope you're doing well too, I liked that L3 sample, got the same one.  Love you too sweet lady.

Well today it's been:

Wicked Wax Studios Clothes Line Saga - clothesline, citrus, apple, woods - really nice because of that wood note!  Sometimes I can't do all day with a laundry scent, starts getting on my nerves, but this one is different and lovely, and going strong after about 15 hours, really beautiful.

I hope you all have a restful night. ❤️😘