The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Summer is Here with Scents in the Air - June 2020

Hello All!

Thanks about fitting my wax into the wax cabinet....:sSig_lol3:...the things that I feel are important....[smilie=th_sign0162]

OK..it's been Semo Date Night upstairs and downstairs it's Ashland Honey Pear...picked it up online cause it was about $1....let's see how it does. [smilie=th_c032]

Take Care all....

Hello dear ones!

Well it is raining once again and I got caught during my morning walk.  Very refreshing.  🤣

Mag - LMAO - is there anything more important than getting the wax to fit in its designated storage?!  Nothing!! 😂😂❤️😘

Well last night I started a sample from The Bunny Sisters:

TBS Fruit of the Earth - red apple, raspberry, woods, and earth - ohhhhhh I love this so much.  I am not a big Mac Apple fan but the raspberry tones it down, and the woods and earth just make this so different and outdoorsy.... It is possible that I went on the website and ordered a bit more.  I do love when vendors send samples of things that are actually available on their websites!  🎉💪👏

Well I am home this week and possibly next week as well - we shall see.  The lull before the next wave of work in WV.

Take care all and stay safe! ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning!

Amy-I am glad you are enjoying TBS.  Very strong scents.  Excellent!!  I agree it’s great when you are sent a sample that’s actually on the website  That’s wonderful that you might be able to spend the next 2 weeks working from home. 

I am melting VCS today.  It’s Mulholland Drive in the main area which is Apricot Cream Cheese Vanilla Crunch Donut and Grandma’s Pearls in the bedroom which is always a favorite.  

Enjoy the day and stay safe!! 

Hello All!

Amy...yay for being home! :sFun_mango: That TBS scent sounds interesting...I do agree that it drives me crazy when you get a sample and there's none to buy! [smilie=th_gif] It happens to me all the time!

Nice scents Michele!

Today it's...

Jersey Shore by TBS from a sweet Cf pal....this is sweet and delicious! 💕 Thank you!!

We are in the process of looking for a puppy...it's so much harder than it used to be. My DH is allergic so we used to have a Yorkie but I won't buy from a pet store now that I know most come from puppy mills. ☹️ We found a lovely family who's pup just gave birth two days ago but we are number 5 on the list! I hope we make it!!![smilie=th_smilies-2]

Mag - a puppy?!!!! Oh how completely wonderful!!!!! Oh they are just furry balls of love.... And puppy breath!!! Oh sooooooo happy for you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Michele - is Mulholland drive from the cream cheese sampler?  And you know how I love Grandma's Pearls, so beautiful.

So many work calls today....🤬 But they must be done!! 🤓

Good Morning!

Maggie-Good Luck with the puppy!

Amy-The Mulholland Drive wasn’t from the cream cheese sampler.  I finished those up. I loved that Sampler! This one was excellent as well. 

Today I’m melting VRC Lavender Blueberry Fruity Loops in the bedroom and SGA The Roasted Bean in the main area. The label says Table for Two with Coffee but on the site it says Woodstock Boogie with Coffee.  I don’t think it smells like Woodstock Boogie and I can’t find a scent description for Table for Two.  Oh well. 

It’s a gorgeous day here!

Enjoy the day all and stay safe!

Hello and Good Morning!

Thanks Amy and Michele....we have a new addition to our family! 💕 [smilie=th_huganimal]💕The hard part will be waiting until she can come home!💕 We are soooo excited!

Its been Dragon Queen from Ramble On Wax...I miss this company sooooo much! (Satsuma, ocean breeze and pink sugar). Nice and strong and over two years old. 
Upstairs it's my fourth day with Griffith by Empire Alchemy...it's a dupe of Scentsy Oxford....one of my favorites.
Take care. 🙂

Afternoon everybody 

Well, today it is me that's literally melting! So hot here, not by some of your standards I'm sure but for me it is. 80° and I don't like it. I've got my ceiling fan on in the living room and indeed it is helping. Went out for my walk, wisely I went to one that mostly has woods so it was quite nice walking under the trees. 

On to wax now

Spring Kween by The Little Big Wax Co in the kitchen and hallway, sells of furniture polish and cleaning products. Quite lovely. 

Marshmallow Fluff by the Enchanted Wisp Wax Emporium in the living room. Yep, smells like marshmallows. All sugary and sweet. 

Maggie, can't wait to see the puppy when you get her. 

Stay safe everyone 

Good morn everyone. This is what I have been melting since Sunday.Beauty & Beast by CFOW

Red Velvet Cake by CFOW

Vanilla Cupcake by Mystical mixed with Peach Papaya by Scentsationals

Toasted Marshmallow by Satin Suzie

Golden Sands by yankee

Darkwing Duck by CFOW.

Hope everyone is doing ok, see you next time.

Hello!

Hope everyone is well. 

Maggie-A new puppy is very exciting!

Sharon-I am not a fan of the hot weather either.

Susan-Nice scents.

Melting today ST Wasp-Pink Sugar and Golden Sands.  

Stay safe!

Good Morning!

I hope you are all doing well.

This morning is SGA Coffee House Pretzels.  This is Coffee House Whipped Cream Pretzels.   This is always a favorite.

VCS The Marharelle Sisters in the bedroom   This is Pink Sugared Violets and Honey.

Enjoy the day all!

Good Morning! [smilie=The_Hi]

Cooler but sunny morning here...I must admit we are having a beautiful summer here...not the usual humidity that we are known for. Amazing.

Its been Indigo by Bohemienne Life...a nice clean scent...strong. 

Take care.

Good Morning!!

I hope everyone is well.

Melting VRC Tobacco Barn. This is Sweet Tobacco, Barn Wood and Leaves. I am loving this one. I am branching out in my tastes thanks to all of you.  Thank you. 

Stay safe all!!

Hello everybody,

I hope you all are well.  Good to see everybody melting up a storm.

I'm so eager to see your puppy, Mag!!

Today we had a socially distanced and masked get-together in a park with another couple.  It was good to see them.

Melting Hayden Rowe Honey Clementine which is gorgeous!

Take care everybody!

Hello!

I'm hoping everyone is well. 

Amy-I’m glad you enjoyed a safe visit with friends. 

I am melting VRC Route 66 this morning. This is from the wonderful Coffee Sampler from last year. It’s Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Maple Pancakes and Black Coffee. 

Stay safe!!

Good morning all!

Mag - TSGS honeydew & chiffon sounds blissful.  I am *out* of their wax...🤔

Susan, good to see CFOW getting the love...I enjoy her blends.

Michele, that VRC coffee sampler was *the bomb.* And the Tobacco Barn also sounds beautiful.

Today it's:

ST White Walkers which is a mint blend.  I don't order a lot from ST but I will always get this one - gorgeous.  Valerie sent me some two years ago and I fell in love with it and have repurchased. ❤️😘

Rainy cool days here, so lovely.  Enjoy your weekend, all!

Good Morning!

Amy-Those VRC samplers last year were outstanding and so nicely presented.  That Coffee Sampler was exceptional.  I wish Sarah would do some more of her samplers. 

This morning I am trying to get through some more of my SGA chunk bags. I’m melting Caribbean Cotton Candy Frosting. It’s a lovely blend of Coconut, Pineapple, Cotton Candy Frosting and Vanilla Ice Cream.  

Enjoy the day all!

Hello all!

Michele - totally agree - Sarah's samplers were a cut above.  Maybe she will do more this year... Hoping!

Well today it's the same scent by two different vendors

L3 and Rosegirls - lemon poppyseed, Piña colada, and vanilla ice cream.  Both are great and throwing like mad - it's that vanilla ice cream softening the pineapple and ohhhhhh so delicious.  I'm not even changing them out midday because it's just too beautiful.

Lovely to be home two weeks in a row.  The calm before the storm, but that's ok too.

Have a great day all! ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning to All!

Amy- I would love more samplers from Sarah!  She hasn’t done one in awhile.  

I am melting SB Breakfast Cookies which is Fruity Pebbles and Vanilla Sugar CookIe Dough with Marshmallow Icing. 

Have a great day!  

Good morning ladies, and Mag you are very quiet, 👋

Less steamy today which is great.  We had lots of lightning last night and Clem hid under the bed.  The dogs were not concerned.

We were going to do a big garage sale this weekend but with the Covid hospitalizations in Cincinnati doubling since last week, I have stopped it.  Nothing there that can't wait.

Today it's:

YC Seaside Woods, a gift from a dear CF pal ❤️🥰 which is driftwood, citrus and florals - such a beautiful scent.  Driftwood is one of my favorite single scents. ❤️❤️❤️

Glitterati Lavender Coconut Milk - also a gift from a sweet CF pal ❤️😘 and this is lovely and throwing strong in the office.  It smells just like Zeep's version of the same thing and both are beautiful.

Enjoying the calm before the storm at work, catching my breath before the fun starts again. 😂

Have a peaceful Tuesday all!