The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Summer is Here with Scents in the Air - June 2020

Hello everyone,

DH has been struggling a bit with his blood sugar this week.  We are keeping an eye on his diet.  I bought him a Rosegirls donut sampler for his shop in hopes of satisfying his craving for sweets. 😬. He and both our mothers were long known as the Bakery Squad.

Michele, this must have been a tough week going to your dad's house and I all sending you a big hug. ❤️❤️❤️

Mag, I'm sorry about the peanut scent...😬.... Especially when you were hoping for creamsicle!  Good for you, to burn some candles...I have been neglecting mine... Kind of goes in cycles...

Susan, hello!!  I like that BHG lavender lemon.  I hope you are doing well and that your client is having good health.

Well today it's;

RG Shark Bite - peach, mango, and strawberry, very nice and fruity.

Southbound Cotton Candy Creamsicle - beautiful (Mag, you put that in my mind, Lol) 

Have a good evening everyone!

Hi All!

It’s been a very busy and tough week.  We have been going through my Dad’s house so we can get it ready for sale.  It’s hard going there and not seeing him sitting in his chair waiting for the coffee and donut I always brought him. 

I haven’t melted the last 2 days.  I just wasn’t in the mood. 

Amy-So sorry about Steve’s blood sugar. I hope that RG Donut Sampler satisfies his craving and doesn’t make him even hungrier. Say hello from us.  

Maggie-Yes I am a coconut fan.  I’m a fan of anything really. I saw that SGA had the Southside Serpent on her Brittle preorder.   I ordered it as well as her Pink and Cherry Animal Crackers. I’m not supposed to order.   Couldn’t resist that. Under $30 doesn’t count right???   

Hi Susan!   Hope Valerie and Debra are doing well.

Stay safe!!

Hello [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Fortunately, I haven’t fallen prey to any ordering these past several weeks. LOL  I do, however, have a few outstanding preorders with Salt Mountain, WDBB, and VCS. I’m going to need to rent a refrigerated trailer to haul my stash back to New Mexico in a few months as it is. [smilie=th_thsecret] That is , IF, we go back.

WDBB At The Beach

Salt Mountain Lemon Dream Cake

Waxy Taffy Butterscotch Cone Dip

SGA Little Mermaid

Homemade Pink Sugar Lavender Salty Sea Air Vanilla Bean Noel

Hope you all are doing well and grounding yourselves in love. It truly is, and always has been, the answer. :skywriter:

True and beautiful words Valerie! 💕

Good Afternoon all and hope everyone is well.  I have been melting TSGS Pina Colada+ Mango Sorbet + Honeydew Melon...wonderful and strong. Upstairs it was VRS Beach Bonfire...wonderful And now it's Mojave by Empire Alchemy. I can smell them outside. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Amy...sorry to hear about Steve's BS issues...hope he starts feeling better very soon and it evens out. I do hope those melts help to calm him.  How was your creamsicle scent?

Michele...big hugs to you....it's so sweet that your brought your dad coffee and donuts! I'm sure he looked forward to that! 💕 I hope you like that Southside Serpent...I think it's amazing! 

Take care all. ❤️

Hi everyone. Melting: Unicorn Party by CFOW

Peter Pan by CFOW

Lavender Martini by CFOW.

Amyjo, hope your husband is feeling better. I'm doing ok, and so are my clients.

Hello Everyone! 

I am melting for the first time in quite a few days.  It’s SB Coconut Butter Cookies and this one is really great. It has an excellent throw.  

Hope everyone is doing well and stay safe!

Good Morning! Another beautiful day. 

Today it's Savannah Blue in Vanilla Bean Noel Honeysuckle Mac Apple....I like it but I don't smell the honeysuckle and the apple is dominant so it's feeling very "fallish". Think I'll change it up soon.

Take care all.

Good Morning!

Maggie-it’s a gorgeous day.  I love this weather!!

Today’s melt is SMT Adalys Marshmallow Peeps Coffee Bean VBN.  

Heading out soon to clean out more of my father’s house. 

Enjoy the day!

Good Morning! Hope all are well! 

Susan...lemon cookies are always a great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele...do you bring a warmer with you when you go to your Dads? It may bring a little bit of calm. Your scent sounds nice and reminds me that I’ve been neglecting my coffee scents. [smilie=th_fear8]

Its L3 Cupcake Factory Blueberries & Cream this fine morning.
Take care all. ☮️

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is staying safe. 

This morning it’s SGA Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  This is exotic fruits, sweet vanilla, whipped chiffon musk, crisp ozone, salty sea spray, seaweed, sun-weathered driftwood, waterlily and coconut. 

This is one of my chunk bags.  I am transferring into poly bags as I melt through them.  This way I can also concentrate on the ones I haven’t melted. I really need to make a dent in these.  I don’t know what I was thinking.  I ordered way too many. 

Maggie-That’s a great idea about the warmer at my Dad’s house.  I never thought of that.  I love coffee scents!  I used to hate them.  It’s funny how our tastes change over time. 

Susan- I love the sound of your scents!

It’s very quiet here. Hope you are all well.  

Take care. 

Good Morning!

Where is everyone?

This morning I’m melting The Melting Duck Bette & Dot-Pink Sugar, Birthday Cake and Bartlett Pear from a wonderful CF friend.  Very nice!  Thank you!!

Enjoy the day all and stay safe!!

Good afternoon all, not been here in a while, not melted any in a few days. 

Amy, hope your DH blood sugar is OK now. 

Michele, I'm sure it's tough going to your dad's house. Take care. 

Hope everything is well with everyone. 

Stay safe. 

Hello All!

Sharon...no melting? I hope everything is ok. [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele...lol...what were we all thinking?? [smilie=th_pardon]I'm sure most of us would say we've got too many as well! It is funny how our tastes change...I used to hate floral scents...now I love them. Honestly...now there's not too much that I dislike...lol.

Where's the sun? 🌞  So much rain today and the forecast was for a sunny day. 
Today it's....SGA 13 Going on 30....I think this is a cantaloupe scent. ❤️
Take care all. ☮️

Hello everyone,

Ahhhhh I drove home early last night because we finished early. 🎉🎉🎉 WFH today and it's so lovely to be in our own home.  DH blood sugar is doing better and his business is picking up a bit - I'm sure the two are related because he is less anxious and not eating cinnamon rolls. 😳

Sharon, everything ok?  Where have you been, if not home melting? *Details please* 😘

Mag, the cantaloupe sounds good!  As for ordering too much.... It's a constant battle, isn't it?  Make a dent... Fill it up....*ban*... Rinse, lather, repeat!! 🤣😱

Michele, I know you are extra busy dealing with your dad's house and so much going on with the kids... I'm glad the melting brings you some pleasure in the midst of all of that!

Susan, you always make steady progress through your melts!  I'm glad that both you and your clients are doing well in what has been an upside-down year.

Honeybear, I hope the house/moving plans are coming along and not causing too much stress.  That's a lot to deal with.  I hope you and your family are all holding up well. ❤️

Well today it's:

ST White Walkers - peppermint, spearmint, fresh mint, and VBN.  I absolutely adore this scent but I think it may have faded a tad since last year in the clamshell. 🤔

Hayden Rowe Strawberry Sky - such a beautiful fresh strawberry scent.

Bunny Sisters Grape Soda - Oh. My. Goodness. This is so strong and juicy, just love it.  I got it in a sample a couple of months ago and liked it so much that I bought more of it, hard as that may be to imagine. 🤣 I didn't think I liked grape but I was wrong about that.

It's thundering and crashing about outside, which I totally enjoy, but Clemmie is hiding under the bed.  Take care all!

Maggie, Amy, don't worry, all is fine here. Nothing sinister has happened. We are all fine. No, Amy, haven't been anywhere, we still have a 5 mile rule about travelling. It's slightly flexible for us who live in rural places as your local supermarket/doctor etc might be 10 miles away. Mine is 6 miles or so away. 

I've just not been in the mood to melt. Burnt a candle a few days ago, that's it. 

Catching up on here and reading all your lovely scents, I may melt tomorrow. 

Stay safe ladies. 

[smilie=The_Hi]Glad to see you posting Amy and glad hubby is doing better all around! However, I too, know the "cinnamon roll  self-prescription"....it feels good at the moment but the results aren't so good...weather you have BS issues or not. Glad he's off that train. [smilie=th_blij81] 

Sharon...[smilie=th_friends]Sometimes I feel like that too.

I'm just reheating the warmers tonight waiting for the crab cakes to set in the fridge. Thankfully, the sun has decided to peek out for the evening. 
Have a nice evening all.

Well ladies, I'm back to melting, thanks to you lovely lot. 

Strawberry White Cake by the Enchanted Wisp Wax Emporium. 

Its a dreary day today but have been out for a walk. 

Have a lovely day everyone. 

Good Morning All!

i hope everyone is doing well. 

I am back at the beach house for awhile.  It’s a gorgeous day here!!

This morning it’s SGA Sunflowers & White Gardenias.  This is an older one I got in a Sampler but it seems to be giving off a nice scent.

Sharon-I’m glad all is well with you.  

Amy-Glad you are home and Steve is doing better. I love when I find a scent I thought I would not like but end up loving it.  

Valerie-Hope you are doing ok. 

Maggie and Sharon- I didn’t melt 2 days last week.  I just didn’t feel like it. 

Have a great day everyone and stay safe!!

Good Morning!

It turns out that yesterday's scent was tangerine...not cantaloupe. [smilie=th_confused3]  Whelp...today it's a freebie from GWW in a small mystery loaf that smells amazing. I think it's Buttercream and Fresh Cut Grass. [smilie=cloud_9]
Sharon...[smilie=th_happy096]

Michele...enjoy the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm happy to report that I ended up getting all of my newest loot to fit into my wax cabinet![smilie=th_thank_you] I couldn't stand looking at the flat rate box sitting in my LR...glad it's gone. I've got one more delivery expected so I guess I better get melting to make more room. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Have a good one.

Afternoon all. 

Melting again today, woop woop, I'm back in a melting mood. 

In the kitchen I'm melting Relax by Darley Lama. It's a dupe of Radox bubble bath. Do you have Radox over there? 

In the living room I'm melting Carrie, again from Darley Lama. It was from her Halloween box last year. It's described as sexy, MYSTICAL and musky. It's very relaxing. 

Hope you're all well. 

Good morn everyone. This is what i have been melting: Over the Rainbow by BHG

Lemon Verbena by OPT

Purple People Eater by CFOW

Wedding Cake by Ashley, I don't like this scent at all, I am glad I only payed a little over a !.00 for it.

Have a great Sunday.

Good morning all!!

At the laundromat. One of life's constants!! 🤣

Mag, CONGRATULATIONS on fitting all the wax into the wax cabinet, WELL DONE!!! 🥳🎉❤️😘 AND.... Crab cakes? *on my way*

Sharon, glad you feel like melting again!

Michele, I hope you are enjoying the beach house and melting there!

Susan, yes, if a scent is disgusting, really nice to have bought it on sale! 🤣

This morning was:

Hayden Rowe Honey Clementine, a nice juicy citrus and I love the Honey note on top.

Happy Father's Day to all the great fathers in your lives!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning!

Hope you are all doing well. 

Maggie-That Buttercream and Fresh Cut Grass smells amazing.  Glad you were able to fit all your new wax into your wax cabinet.  I wish I could say the same for me.  

Sharon-I have seen the Radox products on Amazon. 

Susan-if you find a scent you hate it’s good you bought it on sale. 

Amy-Thank you.  I am getting some melting in.  

The Bunny Sisters Mermaid went for 24 hours in my bedroom.  Loved that scent. I have it and hadn’t melted it.  I just got it as a sample in my latest order I had here and it was fabulous.  

Today it will be VRC Bliss. This is Strawberry, Blonde Moment and Vanilla Cake. Bedroom melt is VRC Strawberry Lemonade from the Strawberry Sampler.  Excellent.  

Enjoy the day and be safe!!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Michele - My first Bunny Sisters tart was Mermaid. Love, love, love! 💕 

Swanky Cocoa Puffs Sugar Cookie Cake Cotton Candy

SB Heart Shaped Cookies

ST Winchester Inc.

ST Candy Man

Sending love to you all! :thwetkissf: