The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Summer is Here with Scents in the Air - June 2020

Good Morning!

Thank you Maggie!

I’m melting this morning SGA Sugar Cookies, Coconut Cream Pie Crust, Marshmallow, VBN.  This is from an older chunk bag. I hope it still has a good throw.  I have so many chunk bags that I need to use.  

Stay safe everyone and have a good day!

Hello all!

Michele, lovely title!  And yes, summer came in with a bang... It's hot again here in West Virginia and DH says it's hot back in Ohio as well.

Mag, I love Strawberry and fresh cut grass together, ooooooh!

Sharon, anything with plum gets my vote!

Well tonight it's a gem:

The Bunny Sisters Pistachio Ice Cream - it's Just. So. Extremely. Delicious.  The ice cream makes it so smooth and creamy and rich... Once again I want to eat this wax but I will restrain myself. I love pistachio ice cream in real life... It seems that previously in vendor wax, I have gotten pistachio melts that were mixed with cherry, and that was not my favorite. But this ice cream blend is just extraordinary.  It is *possible* that I have ordered a loaf in this scent. ❤️❤️❤️

Have a good night all!!

Good Morning Everyone! 

I hope everyone is doing well.  

It’s a warm day here.  

I am melting a very old one here today. It’s CFTKR Caramel Velvet Crunch.  I made a giant find in my basement yesterday-Lots of older CFTKR wax.  Carol was my very favorite vendor and I had ordered tons of her wax. We will see how this one throws. 

In my bedroom I’m melting HM Pink Sugar Lavender Sea Salt.   Very strong!  Thank you CF friend.

Hi Sharon -That Sugarplum Fairy sounds good too!

We are heading to the beach house tonight.  I’m busy packing up some wax to keep there for the summer.  I brought some last week as well.  

Amy-I’m happy to hear you are enjoying your Bunny Sisters wax.  That does sound like a great scent!  

Enjoy the day all and stay safe!!

:sHa_haha: Amy...."possible"????? 

Good Morning All. It is a humid morning and the thunderstorms came through last night so I'd expect different. :sFun_hot: More rain predicted for later.

Michele...how'd the old SGA do? I've got some oldies from her too but they're mostly my fall scents which seem to do pretty good.

Amy...yes...pistachio ice cream is delicious and the wax is too! [smilie=th_c032] Hope you are enjoying your time in West Virginia despite the heat! 

It's Palo Santo by Swanky all over but upstairs it's Tea Time by Scarlet Raine.

[smilie=The_Hi]

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting since I last posted.Barbie by CFOW

Strawberry Passion by CFOW

Raw sugar by CFOW

Carbs Noel by Rosegirls

There's no place like home by CFOW

Honey Clementine by Hayden Rowe

Catcus & Sea Salt by Hayden Rowe

Bahama Breeze by YC

Hope everyone is doing ok. Love you gals.

Hi All

I hope everyone is doing ok.  

Susan- it seems you have been melting a lot and such lovely scents!!  We love having you here as well.

Melting today HM Dove, SSA, Lavender, Toasted Marshmallow and Vanilla Lace. Excellent!  This blends very nicely with the candles I am burning. In the bedroom it’s VCS The Barry Gibb Talk Show which is Refreshing Coconut Rum, Lime and Orange Nectar Cocktail.  Burning YC Pink Sands and YC Sea and Sand.

Maggie-The older SGA was excellent.  It still had a very good throw.

Unfortunately some of the scents have been hit or miss for me.  

Stay safe all!

Good Afternoon All! 

Amy....[smilie=th_giggle] I knew it. 

[smilie=th_aa18] Right back-atcha Susan! How are you liking those CFOW? I sent my daughter some "Joe Exotic" scents....I think she'll crack up when they arrive.

Thanks Michele...glad to hear you had good results!

Ok...time for a change....let's see...

SGA Southside Serpent - smooth leather, tobacco, sweetened marshmallow and bakery. 💕

Take care and be well. 😚

Good Morning!

Maggie-I love the sound of that scent.  How was it?

I’m melting SGA Out of the Bread Box. This is Pretzel Latte and Vanilla Bean Noel. 

My DH is working from the bedroom so I put on his favorite - VRC Chocolate Chip Mallow Cookies. 

Have a great day and stay safe!!

Good Saturday Morning. Hope everyone is ok. Amy? [smilie=th_anyminute] (lol)

Michele...that Southside Serpent was wonderful! I absolutely love the complex scent blend..so unique. I think I love the earthy scents mixed with bakery...and if someone has that "perfect marshmallow" scent...:flirtysmile4: My only critique would be I wish it was stronger...but could be that it was a year and a half old...although my SGA usually lasts longer than that so it could just be a mild thrower.  I love the name of your "Barry Gibb Talk Show" scent! Throwback...

This morning it's Empire Alchemy in Paramour & Mango Papaya upstairs and downstairs it's Peach Magnolia Raspberry by Midnight Dahlia.

Take care all.

Good Morning!

Maggie-I want that Southside Serpent. I love the earth scents with Bakery. They really do go well together. Who ever thought I would even like earth scents?  It’s funny how our likes change over time.  

I am melting one of my oldest SGA today-Southern Blondes. Nice scent but not the greatest of throws. I think it might be 3-4 years old. It’s from one of my earliest sampler boxes.  

Enjoy the day all!!

Good Sunday morn everyone. Melting today: Deep Fried Coffee by CFOW

Vanilla Cupcake by Mystical

Michael Myers, cream cheese frosting, pumpkin pecan waffle, toasted marshmallow by CFOW

Really enjoy CFOW. Have a great one.

Good Morning!  

I hope that everyone is doing well.   

Susan-All your scents sound wonderful!

This morning I am melting VCS Cookie Monster.  It smells great.  In the bedroom it’s CFTKR Native Princess.  I just changed it out to VRC Strawberry Bubblegum.  

Enjoy the day and stay safe!!

Well hello everybody!  

And Susan, everybody - I love you all too.  The friendships we have here mean so much to me.

Mag... You are too funny... I'm sorry I was MIA.   This last week I've been sorting out some life decisions and while they are good ones, I've been, shall we say, a bit distracted?!  More to come but feeling very positive.

All of your melts sound so good, and with so much variety - Susan, I love CFOW and got a small order of the bubbles recently and had forgotten how many samples she includes!! Mag, I'm so eager to try my Empire Alchemy, really unique blends.  And Michele, I'm glad some of the older SGA still throws, and I'm sorry for the ones that don't, grrrr!

Today it's:

TBG Sea of Tears - creamy floral, aquatic jasmine - beautiful but also light as this was from a destash last year and not sure how old it is.

Have a great day everyone! ❤️❤️❤️

Hello All...glad to see you back Amy.

I have been receiving a few wax orders this past weekend. My TBG and RM and EA...glad they all smell fantastic...very small orders for me but I still have no where to put them. Of course...I just ordered from OPT and GWW  last month and still have no real estate available for them.  Tryin to make space in the wax cabinet is the hard part. Lol

Its SGA Sunset on the Beach- BJBC, Vanilla Waffle Cone, Beachnight and Marshmallow. Mmmmm. 💕

And upstairs a giftie....Rosegirls 29 Olive Street Zen...thank you pal!

Take care all...

Good Morning !

I hope everyone is doing well.  

Maggie-I’m waiting on a few wax orders this week.   Every time I say that is it I order more.  I have run out of room and have no idea where I’m going to put these either.  Waiting on VRC, Bunny Sisters and Rainbow Melts this week.  You are not alone. What do the RM and GWW stand for?

I think I have that Sunset on the Beach.  I’m going to have to look for it. 

Melting today SMT Blackberry Caramel Latte Zucchini Bread.  I have had very good luck with this vendor. In the bedroom it’s VCS Mom Jeans which is Mango Cupcakes. 

Amy and Maggie - You have me curious with the Empire Alchemy.

Have a great day and stay safe!!

Hello and Good Morning! Repeat melting from yesterday...everything is still going strong and making me happy. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Michele...Rocket Melts and Golden Willow Wax. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I admit my SGA from old are still doing great. Trying to get through some of these to make room for my new stuff but, boy, I am enjoying them! Love the name of your VCS...Mom Jeans?? LOLOL She's got some great names! Btw,  I can send you some EA if you'd like. Her blends are very unique and unusual.

This morning it's also a candle in Honeysuckle...I'm burning as I sit out on the deck. I love it so much it made me order another. :sEm_oops2: H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S.

Take care all. 

Good morning all!!

🤣🤣🤣"Mom Jeans"😂😂😂 You are all cracking me up. 

Mag, your Honeysuckle candle sounds so beautiful and I love the smell of those bushes so much.  Which vendor is that? 🤓

Michele, I am also out of room, it's 50 lbs of potatoes in a 30 lb sack... Melt More, Melt Faster!  LOLOL

This morning it's 

VRC Berry Preserves, which is Blackberry Jam and Blueberry cobbler, very juicy and making me very hungry.

And last night it was a new vendor I tried, since we are always chasing that original high:

Wicked Wax (Etsy) - A Horse With No Name - cactus & sea salt and patchouli - nice!  It could use perhaps some vanilla to soften it a bit, but I like and the throw is good. 💪

Have a great day everyone.  I am ready for winter. ❄️🌨️🏔️

Good Morning!

Amy...the original candle is a Hygge Home candle in Happy Moments. I have no idea where it came from...could be a giftie from a pal....could be a gift from a student...I just don't know (thank you if it was you! LOL) but Honeysuckle reminds me of being a kid at school. We would go out to the soccer fields during gym and they were surrounded by honeysuckle bushes....I am 8 years old again. [smilie=cloud_9]I purchased a new candle from Goosecreek for 40% off. 

Will relight the  candle and add Orange Creamsickle Cake by OPT.

Have a good one.

Good Morning! 

Maggie and Amy-I am glad I’m not the only one who has run out of room.  Every time I say it’s enough it like just want more.   I like your comparison Amy.   Yes it’s 50 lbs. of potatoes in a 30 lb. sack.  

I am trying to go through some of my old chunk bags of SGA. Today it’s SSA Sweet Lavender Marshmallow.  SSA is one of my favorite summertime scents.  

I have 2 large 3 drawer Sterlites in my closet for most of my SGA in my family room.  I asked DH if he could put the drawers back on their tracks this morning.  Surprisingly he did without much comment.  He keeps saying I can’t melt all my wax in this lifetime.  I love having him and my newlywed daughter and her husband all here with me right now.   The only thing is everybody sees my wax deliveries. I need to melt more faster.  I have a hard time throwing away wax with scent. 

Maggie-I would love to try Empire Alchemy.  Thank you.  

I am going to my dad’s house later.  We are going to start cleaning it out to get ready to sell it.  I still can’t believe he’s gone.  I pray everyday for this horrible virus to go away.

Amy-I am not ready for winter yet.  I do wish Spring would stay a little longer.

Have a great day all and stay safe!!

Good Morning!

I am sorry Michele...I know how sad this is for you. [smilie=th_bighug-1]I do hope we are beginning to find our way out of the grips of this horrible virus here on the east coast. I know things seem to be much better elsewhere. Here's hoping.  Also...I am happy to send you some EA...a lot of my loot has coconut...are you a fan or no? I will avoid those if you don't care for that...or anything else that's a no-no.

Well...everyone said my Orange Creamsicle Cake smelled like peanuts....I thought they were kidding until I walked outside and came back in...yup, peanuts. 
This dark and ready to pour morning I am burning candles:

Goosecreek Paris Noir 💕💕💕

Shorties Teakwood & Violet💕💕💕💕💕💕

Yankee Lavender & Vanilla💕💕

Hygge Home Honeysuckle💕💕💕💕💕

Be well all. 

Hello everyone. This is what I have been melting since my last post. Lavender Lemonade by BHG

Coconut Coast by Hayden Rowe

As you wish by Satin Suzie

Jasmine & ylang ylang by BHG

Pineapple Lily by Main Stay