The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

We'll Stay Indoor With Scents Galore

Thank you Michele, Amy and Valerie. :thwetkissf: It was a nice bday.

Thinking of you Michele...time is tricky. Sometimes it feels like forever...and sometimes it feels like you just saw them last week. [smilie=th_empathy]

Safe travels Amy....I'm guessing you are already at your destination in the mountains and back to work.  Btw... I loved your YouTube video!!  You have a nice collection....and I don't think it's too big at all!!.  For anyone who wants to see our newest celebrity star.. " amyjo1 meltingpoint " [smilie=th_yay]

Been melting Bubblegum Butt Naked by Midnight Dahlia Co. Sometimes I just love the scent of bubblegum. 💕

Have a good one. 🙂

Michele, I am late but wanted to give you my condolences about your father. I hope you and your family are doing well. 

MaggieMae, happy belated birthday! 

AmyJo, where is the YT video? I must have missed it! 

I've got a few PartyLite wax melts & right now I'm melting Scarlet Sunflower. Very nice, not too floral. 

Hope everyone is staying safe & healthy!

Michele, I am thinking about you and sending my love.  I'm glad you are near family.  Big hugs.  I know you are missing your Mom and Dad both.  Maggie is so right... Sometimes it seems like so long ago since we've seen them and sometimes... It was just yesterday.  

Maggie, I agree, sometimes I have to have a bubblegum scent.  And Zeep Party Doll!  Ohhhh I love that one. And OPT?  I thought she closed down!  Ohhhhh GWW.... Temptation... But yay!  You've got your ordering mojo back!! 🎉🎉🎉 What did you order???

Michele, I am lusting after all your new Vintage Chic...I have only a small amount left...

Susan, you are a love, thanks for the kind words and you be safe too!!!  I worry about you out there doing the work you do.

Cyn, that Sunflower melt sounds perfect for springtime... Is it a floral scent?  I'm really loving all the florals this year.

Thanks ladies on the video!!... Maggie, yikes, no celebrity here!!!  Some unstable camera going on there and I left out an entire drawer... It's an example of how NOT to film, but oh well!  😂😂😂 Cyn, were you able to find it on YouTube?  Maggie listed the name it's under and yes there's a space in the middle.   My goal is to keep it light!

Well today was a long work day so I'm melting the same thing I was last night:

Rosegirls Goodnight Moon - sweet lavender, fresh peppermint and pink sugar - I know lots of vendors do this combination but I must say this is my favorite.   Absolutely gorgeous and very strong.  Her peppermint is stellar - very pure and nose-clearing -  and I think that's why this is especially good.

Sleep well ladies and be safe!  Stay well, keep washing those hands. ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning! It's bright, blue and sunny...although cold...in this neck of the woods.

Thanks Re the birthday Cyn! 😊

Amy...yes, I placed two quick orders but I should be done now...[smilie=th_pardon] I believe OPT is closing very soon so I ordered 2 - 16oz chunks bags in my two blends...and 8oz chunks in some others that sounded yummy. Then at GWW I ordered a loaf in my Peace in the Grass scent (I'm hoping it's close to OPT) and another loaf in a cucumber, grapefruit, vanilla bean whipped cream custom. Here's hoping. 🤞🏻
When I came down this morning my house was still snelling of Party Doll...so wonderful. I'm letting that go again...I'll change the warmers later.

Have a great day all.

Good morning, all! 

AmyJo, I did find it! How nice it was to get to see your beautiful face! I think you did a fantastic job. "Closet of shame." 😂  I love how well you have your wax organized. Mine is a mess...that's true shame, lol. Thanks for doing that and I can't wait to see the candle collection. 

Scarlet Sunflower was a pleasant surprise. It was more citrus/fruity than floral. The mix was just beautiful and it had a really good throw. 

Today I'm melting through some Pink Barn House I still had. It's smelling pretty fresh in my hotel room. 

Hope everyone has a great day! 

Hello ladies!

Michele, I hope you are doing ok.  Big hug.

Cyn, awww, thanks a lot!  The candles will be  a little more of a job to haul out for a video.  And do I really want my husband seeing them all together like that?? I will have to figure out the timing. Your sunflower blend sounds beautiful!

Mag!  So of course I had to order your Peace in the Grass, thank you for the heads up!! That cucumber, grapefruit, whipped cream, and vanilla bean sounds exquisite... some of my favorite notes.

I am going to bed... Melting VRC Bathos which is violet and cedar, and it seems like it just keeps getting stronger and stronger.. Absolutely love it but it is extra potent!

Good night all!

Good morning all,

I get to drive home later today. 🎉🎉🎉

I had to let you know that this morning I melted VRC Blackberry Jam & Butter Cookies - love love love!  Normally my nose disagrees with buttery bakery but this is perfection, softly tart, flaky pastry, not oily.  Beautiful!

I should add that I may have visited the RG Mini Melter Sale last evening.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Good Morning!

[smilie=HBday] Valerie!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Amy...Now I'll have to take a small peek. Well, I can't find any sale...thank goodness... lol. Glad you get to drive home today...I hope you had a good week and got a lot done. As for the GWW loaf...I hope it smells as good as I think it sounds. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Michele...thinking of you. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

This morning it's been Swanky- Lemon Ice Box Lemon Meringue Buttery Toast and Jam...omg...[smilie=cloud_9].

Have a great day and stay safe.

Thank you for the early birthday greeting, Maggie! ❤️ It’s actually tomorrow. 😉 it’s going to be a tough one because I won’t get to have either of my girls with me, and that’s a first. I will make the best of it, though! Soon enough, we will be back in New Mexico. Hopefully in the Fall!

Amy ~ I also saw your cute video, but I prefer not to ever ”shame” myself for my crazy love of wax! [smilie=th_cuddle-1] It is what it is! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]
Cyn ~ I thought I had one of those Scarlet Sunflower candles, but I must’ve given it away. Oh well, I’ll try to catch it on a future order! 😉

Michele ~ Sending lots of love! 💕

Waxy Taffy Copper Peach Coconut

ST Mystic ~ Pink Sugar Shaving Cream

Homemade Pink White Tea, Pink Sugar Cookie, and Raspberry Lemon Colada Cake

Have a great day!

Hi All!

Thank you everybody for all your warm thoughts.

We had a private viewing for my Dad yesterday. The private burial will be in 2 weeks.  It’s very strange to have to stay away from your family and to speak from a distance. These are very strange times.

Yesterday I melted VCS Cafe Reggio.  That’s always a good one. Today it’s the last of SB Pink Easter Candy which is scenting the house nicely .    

Amy, Maggie and Valerie-Your scents all sound so good.

Stay safe all!

Good morning all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE and many more!

🎈🎁🍰🥳🎉🎂🧁🎊🧁🎂🎉🥳🍰

How will you be spending your special day my friend?   I can imagine the girls will be burning up the airwaves talking with you. ❤️❤️❤️ Hopefully you will all be able to be together again soon.   Is there a special meal involved, and, most importantly, will there be cake? 🎂🎂🎂

Michele, continuing to hold you and your family in our hearts.  I'm glad you are near your family even though things are so strange right now.  Please stay safe. Big hugs. ❤️❤️❤️ On the wax front, VCS Cafe Reggio!  I haven't tried that but I have heard raves, and you and I tend to like the same coffee scents...ohhhhhh...

Mag, that RG sale was Hunger Games.  Those mini melters must be very popular and my goodness.  She has RTS all the time but these were new scents in limited quantities.  I had my heart set on Blackberry Cream Puffs and they fell out of my cart immediately.  Many things sold out within no time.  I will revise my strategy next time...."I have not yet begun to fight."😂🤣

Well I had an easy drive last night and got home earlier than usual.  Also I had a successful e-appt with my doctor for a minor skin question and was able to upload a photo via iChart.  I had an answer and a Rx within two hours and I didn't have to wait or go there.  Big thumbs up and I would do that again even in normal times. 

So last night I filled up the warmers:

Ava's Wildberry Smoothie - oh, very nice!  STRONG and still luscious this morning in the hottest warmer.

The Bunny Sisters Winter Garden - love - this was a sample and I think was the same as Green Thumb, which is the tomato vine / strawberry / rose blend that I bought lots of.  Divine.  Tiny piece in the little bathroom warmer which is not so hot and yet this scent has filled the house.  This vendor!  

RG Petey Colada which is lemon poppyseed, Pina colada, and marshmallow smoothie.  A tiny little piece and ohhhhhhhhhhh!  So good!

Have a lovely day all and stay safe out there.

Thank you, Amy! 😘 I’ve been spending my day talking on the phone and doing laundry. Later I’m thinking we’ll get a carry out meal from a restaurant we like called Firebirds. And I need a thing or two at Trader Joe’s, so since they’re right across the street, I may run in for that. Yes, I did talk to the girls both for long times today, and planned for a FaceTime later with a birthday candle wish on raspberry cheesecake. 🎂

Michele ~ I can’t imagine how difficult that must all be. Especially not to be able to hug your loved ones. 😔 So sorry. 

LSC Watermelon Wedding Cake

Swanky Zucchini Sugar Cookie Lemon Ice Box Cookie

VCS Happy Birthday Mr. President 

ST It Wasn’t Just A Dream

ST Leprechaun 

HM Berry Mallow Bundt Cake 

It smells good everywhere I go here! 😂 

Hello all and...

[smilie=th_blij40][smilie=th_8d1933ff] Happy Birthday Valerie...again!! :sSig_heeheehee: Sorry about that...a day early...good grief. And I thought I had it together. LOL  In any event...I hope you enjoy your special day and that raspberry cheesecake sounds delicious. Glad you've been able to chat with the girls.

Thinking of you Michele...I'm glad you were able to have a private viewing for your dad and I'm sorry about not being able to grieve normally. :icon_cry:

Amy...yeah....I'm not into those crazy ordering frenzies either. Too much stress and lots of places with less aggravation. I'm glad you ended up getting some things at least. And I hope all went well with the doctor.

Today it's been AC Skater from CFOW and upstairs it's Black Sea Barber by Hayden Rowe.

Have a good one. 

Good morning all!

Mag, you are so right - I like to have a leisurely ordering experience 😂 and sometimes that just isn't in the cards.  I like that HR Black Sea Barber.  OPT sent the shipping label for your Peace in the Grass scent (Good Vibes) already, very speedy indeed. 

Valerie, I hope you had a good birthday, and am glad you could at least Face Time with the girls!  Also, the raspberry cheesecake - excellent choice - that sounds divine. 🍰

Michele, I hope this weekend will bring some rest.  Are you getting rain?  A little drizzly here in Ohio and I think we've been sending that your way. 🌦️☔

Debra, Susan, Sharon, Cyn, everybody ok?  Tell the latest please - everyone safe and sound?  Melting?  Daring to trim your own bangs?! ❤️😘

Well today for high excitement I need to address the baseboards... Also I may need to switch up some of the Easter Bunny decorations as I think that fine fellow has hopped on his way. 🐇🐰

So this morning it's:

Ava's Sunshine & Fresh Air - orange blossom, Lily, SSA -  a burst of freshness.  

VRC French Vanilla Latte - always delicious.

The Bunny Sisters Teddy Ruxpin - lavender, pink sugar, vanilla - beautiful blend and I am adoring this vendor.

RG Crackling Birch - ohhhhhh, love love love - orange, geranium, Bergamot, Lily, patchouli, rose.  I would never have guessed those scent notes because to me this is a glorious fresh woody scent.  I would order again.

The "ban" remains ignored - I placed my annual CFOW order for my beloved Carnival by the Sea and Butterscotch Coke Float.  Michele has cunning new bubble bars and there was no choice but to order.

Enjoy your Saturday all and stay safe! ❤️

Hello Everyone!

The ban hasn’t been going well lately.  I placed yet again another order with VCS. 

Amy-That RG Crackling Birch sounds divine.  

Maggie-These are very strange times with not being able to give our loved ones the send off they deserve. 

Valerie-Hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner and that raspberry cheesecake.

The melters have been going here. 

Yesterday it was SGA  Funnel Cake, Sugar Cookies, Toasted Marshmallow, Vanilla Ice Cream and Strawberry.  Unfortunately his wasn’t too strong and changed it to SGA Cookie Monster Pretzel which was fabulous. 

Today it’s VRC Lavender Patchouli and VCS Priscilla’s Wedding. This is Chantilly Cream Cake, Sugar Milk and Lavender.  

Enjoy the day all!   

Good morn ladies. I don't have access to a computer every day. We are to wear a mask while we are on the job.

This is what I have been melting: My soul does sing by CYS

Jazz Baby by CFOW

Lemon Bundt Cake by Satin Suzie

Pistachio Ice Cream by CFOW

Remote Island by CFOW

Kupo by CFOW

Blue Summer Sky by YC

Started chopped some votive up to use in the wax melter. One this that was nice this week, one of our local library had  a blind date with books, you told them what type of book you like to read, they gave 3 books to everyone is a paper bag. Fun. Stay safe everyone. See you soon.

Good Evening All.

Amy...those bubble bars are cute...she always has new things...and I do love her blends! Enjoy!

Susan...I love that idea with the " bag of books"! I've been itching to go get a library book but ours are closed. I have the electronic ones...but it's just not the same.
Today has been OPT Island Cooler...trying to use up some OPT to make room for my newest purchases.

Goodnight and sleep tight.

Good morning all,

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  Cold and rainy here but that's proper spring weather, instead of the quick heating up we often have.  This morning holds a couple of calls for me and then start driving back to WV.

Susan, I love the library grab bag idea, really clever and creative.  What type did you choose?  As for wearing a mask all day, we share that difficult experience and your shifts stretch much longer than mine.  Big hug to you.

Maggie, I agree, the electronic libraries are useful and better than nothing, but not the same as going inside and checking the books out first-hand.  As for OPT, good for you, working through the stash - and yes, excitement for new wax mail and new scents!

Michele, one of these days I will have to try SMT.  You and Valerie have both had good success with that vendor!  

Well yesterday it was:

Capri Blue Volcano candle, in the blue jar - under the lamp - this was one of the very first fragrances which started me on this whole scent adventure.  I remember reading a random article in which someone said that they hoped heaven would smell like this candle...and I had to try it.  They were right - the sweet yuzu is gorgeous.  This candle is several years old and still beautiful.

VRC Back Porch - strong, lovely lemonade and tea.

RG Apple Eclipse - green apple, vanilla, bourbon - love!  Different and delicious.

Have as great start to the week, everyone, and stay safe.

:hello:This morning it's two oldies...

Lemon Blackberry Sugar Cookie Dough by Up The Creek Scents

Iced Lemon Cookie Raspberry Toasted Coconut by Flaming Star Scents

Have a nice day. [smilie=th_c032] 

Hello!

Amy-Safe travels today. I see you made another You Tube video.  I can’t wait to watch it. I need to order one of those lamps.  I have a lot of candles that need melting.

Maggie-Your scents sound good.  I like melting some old ones as I tend to reach for the newer melts first.  

Today it’s VRC Pumpkin Pistachio Cookies and RG Pistachio Marshmallow Vanilla Crunch Donuts from a special CF friend. 

Stay safe all!!

Good Morning...[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe The sun is actually supposed to shine today! Yahoo!

Michele...yes! I do the same...but it is nice to grab the oldies and then have them throw nicely! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04
Amy...hope you made it to your destination safely! [smilie=th_aa17]
Time to change the warmers...

Oceans of Blue by OPT....blueberry muffin, marshmallow and salty sea air. 
Stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning!

Maggie-I love when the old ones throw nicely too.  It’s disappointing when they don’t.  I get mad at myself then because I waited too long.

It’s a gorgeous day here.  I’m melting some warm weather scents today.  It’s SGA Coopers-Beach Night Cookies, Cream Pie and Coconut and SGA Unskinny Bop-Beach Nights, Sugar Cookies and Marshmallow Cotton Candy Twinkies.  I love Beach Night scents!

Stay safe everyone !!