The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

We'll Stay Indoor With Scents Galore

Miss Mag!! 😘

I tried your blend with L3 last year - did a custom with fresh cut grass, pear and buttercream - and it was lovely and strong - but didn't smell like Peace in the Grass.  The proportions were somehow different. 😭😭😭

And I love VRC Coconut Candy Shop - hmmm she has a restock coming up soon doesn't she?....hmmmm....😂

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is well.  

Prayers are needed here this morning   My dad is in the hospital with COVID. He had just gotten home from rehab 3 days ago.  I’m sure he picked it up there.  They released him without having him tested.

I'm trying to relax so I am melting 2 from the SGA 2019 Easter Sampler-

Pascha-Twisted Mermaid:Berries and Citrus with sugary sweetness and hints of Vanilla.

Easter Sunday-Gidget’s Beach Party:Toasted coconut sparkling lemon vanilla orchid with SSA.   

Stay safe!

Good morning all, and a Happy Easter to you all. 

Michele, best wishes to your father, hope he gets well soon, thinking of you. 

This morning I'm melting

Strawberry and Lily in the living room 

Coastal Waves in the kitchen

Both by The Little Big Wax Co. 

Stay safe everyone 

Happy Easter everyone. Melting today: Jellybean by Mystical

This what I have melting last week: Fresh Linen by CFOW

Vanilla Bean Noel by K's

Apple Orchard by K's

Apple Blossom by BHG

Shirley Temple by Hayden Rowe

Vacation Fling by Hayden Rowe

Michele, sending prayers and hugs your way.

Stay safe my friends, until next time. 

Happy Easter to All!

Thanks everyone re my dad.  He’s actually doing ok.  

Melting L3 Starry Night: Strawberry White Cake, Sugar Cookie and Sweet Lavender. Thanks CF friend!

Hope you all have a nice and safe holiday!!

Oh Michele...just saw your post here on CF. I'm so sorry that your Dad caught that virus but so glad he seems to be doing better! He's a strong man!! I am praying for his recovery! 🙏🏻

Everyone is melting lovely sounding scents! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and/or Passover.

Amy...isn't that weird about the "Peace in the Grass"? It seems logical that different brands of fragrance oil would smell a little different but somehow I don't expect it to be really different! Plus...I agree that the ratio matters but I just assumed when they didn't ask the ratio, that they'd just make it even. The only vendor that I've used that asks the ratio is Tara's. She's got some wonderful customs as well. 

Yesterday it was  CFTKR Pineapple Pear Pound Cake. 💕💕💕 Melted Duck American Made and Melted Duck I'm His. 💕💕💕

Today is Lavender Shortbread Cookies by CFOW. 💕💕

Have a good one. 

Hello all!!

Michele, I'm so happy to hear that your dad is doing better!!  Continued prayers.  He's tough!

Mag, yes!! The ratios in the custom blends make such a big difference, that has to be it.  I wanted to have that blend around forever... If you get a vendor to make it correctly, please let us all know! ❤️

Susan, good to hear from you! Your scents sound gorgeous.

Sharon, oooh Strawberry and Lily sounds right up my alley.

I am truly enjoying working from home this week.  👍❤️

Today it was all lavenders:

VRC Lavender Blueberry

VRC Lavender Honey Cake (ohhhhhhhh)

VRC Lemon Lavender Tea

The Bunny Sisters - oh dear, I tossed the wrapper already but it was Lavender something and just beautiful!  Lol

Stay safe everybody, don't let your guard down!   ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning !

It’s SMT Blackberry Cookie Bread Marshmallow Fireside Type.  This Cookie Bread Sampler has been very good.

Amy-I need to start melting some of that Lavender Sampler.  Thanks for reminding me. 

Stay safe all!

Good Morning All!

Michele...how is your Dad? Hope he is still improving!

Amy...hope you are enjoying your week off...it seems to be long overdue!! [smilie=th_blij81] I will let ya know if I find a scent replacement...although I'm not feeling lucky. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

This morning it's Meadowlark by Golden Willow Waxes

Have a good day.

Hello [smilie=th_wave]

Michele ~ Thinking about you and sending love.

Amy ~ I’m sorry to have missed out on that lavender sampler. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Maggie ~ Pineapple Pear Pound Cake sounds delicious. I’ve never heard of that combo, but I’m going to add it to my list. [smilie=th_aa17]

Susan ~ Your Jelly Bean scent the other day reminded me I didn’t have any fresh jelly beans this year.
I still have some from last year, though. [smilie=th_Whistle]

Swanky Strawberry Paris

Southbound Pink Easter Candy

SGA Plush ~ Strawberry Laundry 

Take care all! 

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are well and staying safe.

Michele, my continued prayers for your father and your entire family.

Today it's various mints.  I have never met a mint I didn't like.

L3 Spearmint & Vanilla Lace, which is a gift to noses everywhere.

VRC Shimmering Icicles - lemon zest, mint leaf, Amber, peppermint, winter musk, frost.  So icy and gooseflesh-forming.  

Rosegirls Wintergreen & Vanilla - fabulous and so strong it is making my eyes water, but I absolutely love it.

I'm so happy to be home that I have no words.  Take care everybody.  

Good Morning!

It’s been a rough couple of days. My dad passed yesterday. I hope he’s in a better place.  Thank you for all your prayers.  

Melting today VRC Sleepy Time-Pink Sugar, Lavender, Peppermint and Vanilla.  

VCS KevIn- a blend of Hazelnut Latte.

Yesterday was ST CSI- Mango, Marshmallow and Cotton Candy Frosting.

Stay safe all!  

Michele ~ Big hugs to you!! And I am sure he is happy being reunited with your mom. No doubt in my mind. 

Amy ~ That Spearmint Vanilla Lace blend sounds heavenly and like something I need in my life. 

SMT Cookie Bread Coffee Bean Pumpkin Sugared Donuts

SGA Chocolate Orchid Beach Nights

Take care :thwetkissf:

Michele...I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Praying for him and all of you. 🙏🏻

Today it's Mango Lime Smoothie by Butterfly Lane

and Swanky Lavender Paris White Lace from a sweet CF pal.

Michele, I am very sorry to hear of your father passing.  I am sending much love and prayers to you and your entire family.  

I am melting one of my most favorite scents in his honor, Homeworx Wild Hydrangea which is a sweet floral mixed with Pear.  It is a beautiful, happy scent for his reunion with your mother.❤️❤️

Sending you a big hug.

I believe it is April 17, is it not?  Which means:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!🥳🧁🍰🎁🎂🎈🎉🕯️🕯️🕯️

I hope you will have a joyful day filled with presents and a lovely cake!  

What are your birthday plans?

Big hugs to you my friend!! ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning! Thank you Amy...not much to do except Shelter In Place....maybe I can convince the family to play board games...lol.

This fine morning it's Birthday By The Sea by OPT

and Disneyland Birthday by SGA

Good Morning!

Thank you all for your kind words. 

Amy-That Homeworx Wild Hydrangea scent sounds heavenly. Thank you!

Happy Birthday! 🎉🎉🎂🎂 to Maggie!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I am melting VRC Lavender Soda: a blend of Sweet Lavender & Lemon Lime Fizzy Pop.  I’m also melting Homemade Black Night Phoenix from a talented CF friend.

Enjoy the day all!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff], Maggie! Hope you find a way to make it special. :thwetkissf:

Michele ~ Thinking of you in this time of sadness and sending love. 

Amy ~ I love your scent choice for the happy reunion! 👩‍❤️‍👨

RM Snuggable

SGA Little Boy Blue

Good morning all,

Michele, we are thinking of you and your family and sending our love.❤️

Maggie, I hope you had the happiest of birthdays with home-cooked food and of course a cake! 🧁🍰🥳

It was lovely being home this week, but it's back on the chain gang tomorrow.   I do not mind the beautiful drive through the mountains.  I will pack healthy snacks and wear my mask when I need to get out at the rest stops.

I reorganized the wax yet again this weekend and after the recent little burst of Quarantine Wax orders, I am putting myself back on my ban.  This includes vendor wax, retail wax, candles of any sort.... If it is wax I have enough.  I have said this before.  Earlier this year I completed six months of no new vendor wax, but I went hog-wild on the candles.  I'm sure it is a sickness...a wonderful sickness...

So yesterday and today it has been:

Ava's Blackberry Tea - gorgeous scent

Hayden Rowe Raspberry Strawberry Lemonade - initially very strong but faded quickly, over a year old.

Rosegirls Blueberry Muffin - delicious and authentic, strong and long-lasting.  I am melting it in my Yankee Scenterpiece.

BBW Chestnuts & Clove three-wick - under a lamp in the kitchen.  Honestly this is one of my very favorite scents of any wax anywhere and I have gone through several of these candles.  I have two more one-wicks of this scent and that's it. 😬

Homeworx Wild Hydrangea candle, under the lamp in the living room, continuing to honor Michele's parents.   Hydrangea and pear, the loveliest Homeworx candle I have found.❤️❤️❤️

I hope you will all have a restful Sunday and continue to stay safe. ❤️❤️❤️

Good Morning!

I hope you are all well.  

Yesterday was 2 years since my Mom’s passing.  I can’t believe it’s been that long.

Melting this morning in all melters SGA Coffee House Pretzel. 

Last night it was VCS Evenings with Grandpa.  This one went for 2 days.  Amazing!!

Stay safe!

Hi everyone.  Michele I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Hugs to you.

Melting: The Olive Branch by Rosegirls

Lemon Cotton Candy Ice Cream Cake by Rosegirls.

Stay safe everyone.