The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

We'll Stay Indoor With Scents Galore

Thanks to MaggieMae for this month's thread title! Hope every one is staying safe and healthy. What are you melting/burning today? 

Good Morning!

The sun is finally out! Much easier to stay put when the sun is shining.

Amy...glad you finally have masks! Yay! 
Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Yesterday it was SGA Gingerbread Cookies Whip Cream Sweet Pumpkin...back on again this morning. Will switch it up later.

Ok...it's Shortbread Cookies Pie Crust Apple Dumplings and Blueberry Muffin by Wax Workshoppe...💕💕💕

Have a good one. 

Good Morning!

Great title Maggie and very reflective of today’s times.

The sun is out here.  It looks like a beautiful day.

Melt of the day is SB Pink Easter Candy.  This is Pink Sugar, Cream Soda, Fresh watermelon slices,  bubblegum and a hint of a newborn baby.  

Enjoy the day and stay safe!

6 hours ago, cookielady said:

Hi everyone. Melting today: White Strawberry Bellini by YC

Have a great evening. Stay safe.

Just melted that (as a votive) and it was fantastic! 

Hello, all! I hope everyone is staying safe & healthy. I do not post here often, but I do enjoy reading what you guys have been melting/burning and other aspects of your lives. 

I'm about to put up a poll to get your thoughts on the use of this forum. It's time to make some decisions, and I do want to have your input into the matter since you guys are the ones mainly using the forum at this time. Please be sure to pop in to share your opinion on the poll. 

Thanks!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

It’s so quiet here. I hope everyone is doing well. 

Maggie ~ I have to admit I’m confused by you saying it’s easier to stay put when the sun is shining. I find it easier to stay put when it’s overcast and rainy. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Salt Mountain Melts ~ Ohhh Fudge! ~ White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Butter Fudge

Swanky Ivory Wedding ~ Amber Romance Sandalwood Pink Sugar Vanilla Lace

Teddy Bee’s Midnight Snack ~ Sweet Lavender, Shortbread Cookies, and Sugar Cookies

Sending love to all. :skywriter:

Hello everyone!

Maggie, I love this month's title - you are always so creative. ❤️❤️❤️ I miss Wax Workshoppe!

Home and so happy to be here.  I drove back Thursday afternoon and evening.  Took a slightly different rural route out of WV and the mountain views were spectacular.    Yesterday I worked from home, lots of web meetings.

Valerie, your melts sound delicious.  How are you liking Teddy Bee's?

Michele, I enjoyed that SB Pink Easter Candy last year.  

Susan, I like that White Strawberry Bellini!

Cyn, it's good to hear from you! And now you have me intrigued about that poll...🧐

It is odd to be living during a time which seems sure to go down in history.  I think there is much we can learn about ourselves and human interaction.  The virus seems to be a great equalizer.  I hope that the world can forget about all of the things that divide us, and instead help one another to get through this.

I was so glad to come home that I filled up all the melters and had different candles going and finally my nose had had enough!  I stopped everything and opened up the windows.  This morning I was ready to smell again.

So it's:

Waxmosphere Lord of Misrule, in the bathroom - so good.

Homeworx Citrus Mint Garden candle, under the candle lamp in the living room - crisp and refreshing.

Diptyque Cyprès votive - oh, I love this! - a soft cypress, filling the bedroom, wonderful.

Today I just want to stay home, which is agreeable because we're not supposed to go anywhere anyway. 🤣 I will do some cleaning and just rest a bit.

I hope everyone is holding up well.  What are you doing differently now that you are home so much?

Love to all.

Folks there is a poll for us to vote in up above - doesn't look like everyone has seen it - "Candlefind Forum Fate." 😳

Hello All!

Amy-Glad you are home to rest a little. 

While im home I’m definitely getting to melt more. 

Melted in the last couple of days-

VCS Kevin -Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Crunch 

ST It’s Alive-Coffee, Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Wafers

SGA Romans-Birthday Zucchini Cupcakes @ Tiffany’s

SGA Risen-Buttercream Sugar Cookies

The SGA melts were from last year’s Easter Sampler which I’m finally getting around to melting. They have all been wonderful.  

Stay safe all!!

Good Morning!  

Hope you are all well.  

Melting VRC Milk of Poppy from the King of Thrones Sampler.  This is White Poppy, Orange Zest, Magnolia, Sweet Jasmine Petals, Creamy Black Vanilla and Steamed Milk.  It’s different for me but I’m enjoying this one.

Stay safe!!

Hello All! Thanks Amy and Michele regarding the title. :sHa_okay:

Valerie...Lolol...I know it seems that it would be easier to stay home with rainy skies but since I can't leave anyway....I'd rather be able to sit out in the yard. If it's raining then it's really tough. [smilie=th_pardon]
Amy...your words are so true...and said so perfectly.  [smilie=yes]

Michele...wow that scent is a cornucopia of fragrances....sounds interesting!

Thanks Cyn! Will do.

Yesterday and today has been the wonderful Karma from a talented CF pal...I absolutely love this scent....it has kept me feeling calm during these tough days. [smilie=thank_you]

Goodnight

Good Morning Everyone!

I’m melting L3 Murder House from a sweet CF friend. It’s a delicious blend of Pear Crumb Cake, Honey Pear Cider, Iced Lemon Danishes, Fresh Sliced Pears and yellow buttery Crumb Cake Batter. 

Have a good day all. 

Oh my gosh Michele....that sounds delicious! ❤️

Tonight it's The Rainbow Connection by Savannah Blue...raspberry, kumquat, lemon, pear, blueberry and plum. :thyay:

Goodnight

Good afternoon all,

Well the work week is going well so far, despite having to wear a mask all day.  It's for the best.  I hope everybody is doing well.  

I was just reading how people have been buying nostalgic comfort food during this quarantine - Kraft mac and cheese, Fritos, Chef Boy R Dee, all that stuff from years ago.  I will admit that mac and cheese has appeared at our house a couple of times but so far no Chef Boy R Dee.  Are you ladies eating any comfort food? 

Mag and Michele, your scents sound gorgeous!  All the fruity and floral beauties!

Well I may have had a couple of little wax orders sent to the hotel, speaking of comfort food.  So today it's:

The Bunny Sisters Green Thumb - OMG OMG, this is absolutely fabulous - strawberry, tomato and rose!  Who would have thought to mix those??  It's so fresh and beautiful!  Yes, I have already ordered more.

RG Arugula - and again, just outstanding, so fresh, smells like the real thing!  I am in heaven.

Have a lovely evening everyone and pray for New York, New Jersey, and the rest of the world.  Take care all!!

Hello Everyone!

Amy-It sounds like you are melting up a storm.  

Maggie-Your scents sounds wonderful!

This apartment smells unbelievable thanks to our resident CF melt maker. 

It’s Lavender Palo Santo Sugar Cookie Dough and Flowering Cannabis. 

Thank you!

Be safe all!

Hi! 

Everyone’s tarts sound amazing! I’m grateful to have such a soothing, albeit a bit obsessive [smilie=yes],  hobby during this challenging time. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Amy ~ That Bunny Sisters tart sounds delicious! But the food you mentioned. Ick! [smilie=th_puke]

Maggie ~ I get it now. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]Makes sense why you’d rather it be sunny out. 

Michele ~ Glad you’re enjoying them! 😍

Swanky Pink Violets

Swanky Salty Sea Air Pineapple Coconut Rain

S&S Fruit Loop Fluff Cake

Teddy Bee’s Midnight Snacks

Sending love to all!

Hello All.

Amy...yes, the masks are very stifling after a while...and my glasses fog up. Lol 🤓 That Green Thumb scent sounds amazing! As for the comfort foods...it's funny...we haven't had Mac and cheese in the house in years but this week it found it's way into our pantry! Chef BoyR Dee, I've never bought...my childhood friend used to serve it for "friend lunches" and it made me gag...of course I never told her that.

Valerie...yes...it is a soothing hobby.

Thanks Michele...so do yours!

Its been an old fav of mine...Peace In The Grass. 🥰

Now it's The Joker by Supertarts.

Goodnight.

Good Morning!

We used to always have Kraft Mac n Cheese in the house when the kids were small. It was a favorite comfort food for them. 

Today’s melt is SMT Cookie Bread, Coffee Bean, and Pumpkin Sugared Donuts. It smells wonderful.    

Valerie-How are you liking your Teddy Bee’s order? What are Midnight Snacks?

Have a safe day everyone! 

Good Morning!

Michele ~ Midnight snacks is sweet lavender, shortbread cookies, and frosted sugar cookies. I am loving Teddy Bee’s! It’s super strong! A little goes a long way!

Maggie ~ I loved your Peace in the Grass scent! 

SGA Pink Sugar Lavender Mist

Swanky Coffee with Extra Sugar and Milk

VRC Vanilla Latte

Seemo Raspberry Glazed Cheesecake ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Have you all seen that cute little Pluto on YouTube? She’s really won the hearts of millions! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hey everyone, hope you're all well and keeping safe. Not been melting much this past week, we've had lovely weather practically all week so been outside in the garden a lot. Its about 70° here today. 

Please keep safe everyone, all your melts sound lovely ❤️

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

I'm home and for the first week since New Years, I don't have to travel next week.🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm very happy to hear that Kraft Mac n Cheese has been featured in many of our homes. 👍 

Michele, that Palo Santo blend sounds heavenly.

Mag, your Peace in the Grass is one of my all-time favorites... I tried to replicate it with a different vendor but it didn't work. 😭

Valerie, I have heard good things about Teddy Bee's and now that you also like it, the temptation is high. 🤯

Sharon, it's good to hear from you and I'm glad you're getting beautiful weather.

Deb, Susan, Cyn, I hope you all are doing well.  

Today it's:

Ava's Easter Bunny Burps - greens, mint, florals, musk - strong and spring-like.

BBW Black Currant Vanilla - under the lamp - so delicious 

Have a peaceful, safe day, everyone.

Hi All!

Amy-I’m so happy that you aren’t traveling next week. Enjoy that.  

I might peek at Teddy Bee’s.

Melting L3 Blueberries and Cream, Lemon Curd and Pie Crust.  So nice and so strong !  Thanks CF friend!

Stay safe all!

[smilie=th_hello]

Sharon...spending time in the garden sounds lovely.

Thanks Valerie....but who's Pluto? I better try to find out.

Amy...thanks Amy. So where'd you try to replicate the scent? I was thinking of trying to do that myself but I'd have to figure out who'd do it....hmmm. Great news about having off...finally! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's the last of Coconut Candy Shop by VRC...delicious!