The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

I've Got 2,020 More Tarts to Melt! - January 2020

Hello All.

Oh no Susan...I hope all is ok with you! We will all miss your posts!

Debra...glad all is well in kitty world and he's your friend once again. And...[smilie=th_laughing]to the Mum candle...that's totally something I would do too! Glad you finally lit it up!

Michele...Moose Ear Eggnog? lol....What does that smell like?

Well...today was one of those days where nothing went right. Hope tomorrow's better. 
At least it smells great....Radiant Red Maple by SGA
Have a great night.

Hello everybody! 

I'm sorry I missed a couple of days... I don't know where the weekend went.  Today was travel day again so it's like a merry-go-round....

First of all, Susan, we understand, and please do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself... But you will be sorely missed and I hope you will be back soon.  You're part of the fabric around here and we love you too!

Maggie, I am sorry you had a day where nothing went right. Hopefully that means there's nowhere to go but up tomorrow. And I love the smell of radiant red maple. ♥️♥️♥️ I hope your DH is feeling better these days.

Debra, I'm so glad kitty is speaking to you again!  It seems with cats, forgiveness is possible, but it does take time. I love the "Mum" candle story!  

Michele, I believe your older daughter's wedding is approaching, isn't it?  Is everyone in full swing? Details please!

Valerie, please give us an update on your husband! How is he doing?

Sharon, how are things in Wales? From what I've been reading, all of us on both sides of the pond seem to have dreary, rainy weather right now.

Well today it was..

The Melting Duck Naughty Noel, a gift from a dear CF pal, and the notes are strawberry, peppermint, and VBN. Such a beautiful scent and so strong! Also it came in dear little duck shapes which are hard for me to actually put into the melter... But I managed. 😘

I hope everyone has a beautiful night.♥️

Hi All!

I hope everyone is doing well today. 

Maggie-Moose Ears is like elephant ears.  This one was mixed with eggnog.  It was very strong. I find the VCS get better with age.  Today it’s SGA Woodstock Boogie.  It’s wonderful!

Susan-Hope all is well with you. Come back soon!!

Amy-You are such a busy lady!  My daughter’s wedding is on February 15th.  It’s almost here. I went for my first fitting for my dress this morning.

I am going out to eat with my friends later and to see Little Women.  

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hello All!

Michele...wow...your daughters big day is almost here! How wonderful! Are you almost all ready? I hope the fitting went well...what color did you pick?  Thanks for the info regarding the Moose Ears...lol. It sounds good....and that Woodstock Boogie is one of my favs!💕 So, what did you think of Little Women? I saw it last week.

Amy...Thanks...he finally got in to the GP today...so long to wait but that's just the way it is. I Love that Radiant Red Maple too.....it was very unexpected and wonderful.

so...it's time to change the melters....hmmm ...

Maggie-Hope your DH is feeling better. 

Yes the wedding is almost here.  Pretty much ready.  I am wearing black.  The fitting went very well  

I loved Little Women   What did you think?

Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!

Hello!

Oh, Michele...black is always chic...I bet you look lovely! I liked Little Women very much...I'm a fan of period pieces. 

Tonight it's Calypso Orchid By SGA and Boyfriends Hoodie by SB.

Goodnight All.

Michele, the shower pics were so lovely, I am sure the wedding will be fabulous!

I have been assigned to a new work project, making it very late before I get home.  That leaves little time for melting right now.

Melting one that has been perking along for a couple days - L3, Green Tea Willow Lemongrass/.

Good morning all and Happy February!

I have no idea where that week went, but here it is Saturday again and a new month and whooosh.

Maggie, I'm glad that your DH finally got in to see the GP and I hope he has promising news.  I see that you and Michele have seen Little Women and soon it will be my turn.  I'm not sure I can drag DH to that one and my friend Diane didn't like the book from childhood so it may be a solo venture.  When, IDK.  How was the Calypso Orchid? ♥️

Michele, I think black is always elegant, pictures of your dress please.  The excitement must be building for the wedding!!

Debra, I'm sorry you are having to work long hours, ugh!! No melting time?  This is not reasonable at all!  *will carry protest signs if needed*  I love anything L3 Willow Grass so I hope you enjoyed that one.

Susan, if you read this, I miss you.  It is not the same here without you.  Please come back when you are ready.  Are you ready yet?  😂😘 Sending you a big hug. 🤗

Well I'm following a new melting challenge that I saw on YouTube, which is to melt red, pink or white wax during February in honor of Valentine's Day.  I have a frightening amount of wax in these colors, but if I can get through even one-third of it, it will make a dent.  Yikes!

Yesterday's wax was so gorgeous that I have to report it here:

The Bathing Garden Ginger Orange Peppercorn - oh, this has to be an all-time favorite.  The combination is irresistible and was it ever strong after one year of curing.

And today it's:

L3 Strawberry White Cake - I've never met a white cake I didn't like and this one is just so juicy and strong.

Homeworx Limoncello Cupcake candle - first half was glorious, second half utter frustration - gorgeous scent but puny wicks to the point of distraction - I keep cotton balling and it keeps drowning and arghhhhhh.  It smells divine.

Have a good day everybody!

Ladies, not been here in a while

Michele, when is the wedding? Black sounds very chic for a wedding, I see that a lot in weddings over there, doesn't seem a thing here. 

Maggie, hope you get positive news re your DH. 

Amy, rain again here today, and cold too. I'm longing for spring now. Glad you're doing another melt challenge, I've loved your January one. 

Just changed my wax to.... 

Living Room - ScentSationals Cuddle Up

Kitchen - YC Home Inspirations Sugar Blossom

Have a lovely day. 

Good Saturday Morning. I've been up for hours getting "this and that" done...finally posting.

Sharon...Thank you regarding the DH! It's funny....we used to stand by the "no black" to a wedding here in the states but that changed many years ago. And some people actually do have "black and white" weddings...however....it's still frowned upon to wear all white/ivory unless you're the bride.

Oh no Debra!! No time for melting?? [smilie=th_shout] Hope things turn around soon!

Amy...Thanks regarding the DH! The Calypso Orchid is soooo lovely! I still have it in the upstairs warmer and I'm gonna keep it there until the scent is completely gone. Its a floral with a slight musky background....soothing and beautiful. Glad you are starting a new melting challenge....I think I'd like to join you on that. How'd you find it? It looks like fun!

Today is Empanada by Bohemienne Life

Have a great day. 

Ooooh yes Mag, do join in, others if you want to also, it'll be much more fun to do together.  I just heard about it from a friend on YouTube.  The idea came from another gal, @prettypolkadots on YouTube, who I don't know yet and she doesn't seem to be posting it on IG, but I'm going to post mine and credit her so I can stay accountable. 😂 I like this one because it is ready to grab those colors and move forward!