The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

I've Got 2,020 More Tarts to Melt! - January 2020

Hello, anyone here. lol  melting today: Lemon Bundt Cake by Satin Suzie

Circus Cake by Bathing Garden

Vanilla Bean by Satin Suzie

Candle: Snowflake & citrus by BBW, one wick 

Hello Everybody!

This is my third time writing this post. Not sure why it keeps disappearing. 

The bridal shower went extremely well. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. I have already started planning and buying for bridal shower #2 in September. 

I’m around and about.  Walking pretty much in my own now but use my cane sometimes for extra support. It feels so good!!

Maggie-Glad to hear your party was a success. 

Amy- Hope being back at work isn’t too stressful. Glad you are enjoying your candles. 

Valerie-Sorry you are missing your girls. Hopefully next visit you will be feeling better and better able to enjoy your time with them. 

Debra-I haven't been too successful with reducing my wax collection even though I have been in a no buy for wax. My sinuses are horrid this season so far. Unfortunately as Amy would say I have gone down another rabbit hole with bath and body.  Oh well....

Susan and Sharon- I hope you are doing well. 

Trying to melt one little tart today.  It’s TBG Belladonna Tincture.  It’s from last year’s Valentine Sampler. This is a spicy blend of black pepper, Patchouli, and veviter; softened with mellow sandalwood inspired by Lord of Misrule by Lush which is a big favorite. 

Good Morning!

I am heading to physical therapy in a few minutes. I was actually all over yesterday running errands. I even went to the mall. Glad to be making progress.

Melting today another single  Waxmosphere The Dove which is a dupe of Lush Olive Branch. This is Mandarin and orange flower.  Thanks CF friend.

Enjoy the day all!

Hello everyone! 

Just arrived back at home after visiting The City Of Brotherly Love, or at least the outskirts.  Very good but hectic week and happy to be home.

Susan, I'm sorry about those puny wicks, I had to toss one recently that did that.  How are the 1-wicks performing for you?  I like those, but in my house they do best in the bathroom due to low throw and taking forever to pool.  Often they go on a warmer.  Frustrating because there are lots of gorgeous scents!  Maybe you're having better luck!

Michele, you are a busy bee and I'm so happy about your knee. 😍 As for rabbit holes, what can we do?! It's fruitless to worry about it, just enjoy!! That TBG Belladonna Tincture sounds wonderful.

Hi Sharon, I see you're putting Darley to work, great choice!

Maggie! Debra! Valerie!  Yoooooohoooooooo!! ♥️♥️♥️

Well I only melted little bits this week because it was so crazy.  Today it's:

Hayden Rowe Christmas Clouds - White Clouds, laundry, and VBN.  I love this scent.  Not sure what it has to do with Christmas...I guess it's the "Noel" in the VBN. 

And burning my beloved:

Homeworx Root Beer Float - oh, I would burn this in every single room if I could.  Absolutely authentic and strong and delicious.   Wants to smoke like a chimney so the wicks are ultra short, which is helping.  

Stay well all!

Hi everyone. Melting: Gingerbread by Swan Creek.

Amjo, I also have christmas clouds by Hayden Rowe, mine came in the mystery box. Very good

The one wick candles do ok, wish that they had a better throw.

Sounds like potential for snow next week.  Blech, a commuting nightmare!  Fortunately it is only raining for a few more days.  Who'd have thought I would be glad for rain.

Susan, that reminds me that I have some gingerbread kettle corn tucked away.  Need to look for it... :sCo_hmmthink:

Today it is SEMO - Unicorn Mermaid. (SSA & berries, I think!)

Hello!

Debra-I will take rain over snow any day.  Unicorn Mermaid sounds really nice.  I love SSA.

Melting SB Lavender Cream Puffs.  

Happy Sunday!

Greetings all,

Maggie, sending prayers that your husband is feeling better and will stay that way.

Susan, I agree, the one-wicks don't throw very well.  I love HR Christmas Clouds!

Debra, gingerbread kettle corn?! That sounds beautiful!

Michele, you can send me your snow. ♥️

Sharon, I hope you are well today!

Valerieeeeeeee? Report in please...

Tonight it's

Homeworx Blackberry Tres Leches and Homeworx Sugared Beignets, both coming to the end and both gorgeous. 😭

Back on the road tomorrow.  Have a good night all. ♥️

Morning all

Well, its a blustery cold day here, as we live up in the hills its worse here. Was out early today as needed 2 new tyres for my car, its a lot calmer down there. 

So, back home now, changed wax to 

Cleaves Pistachio Pudding Cake in living room

Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Pomegranate Coconut in the kitchen. 

Tell me, is Kettle Corn the same as popcorn? 

Have a lovely day everyone. 

Hello Everyone!  

Amy-Hope you have a good travel week. 

Maggie-Hope your husband is feeing better. 

Sharon-Kettle Corn is popcorn but it’s a much sweeter version. 

Susan-Hope you are doing well. 

Valerie-Hope you are doing ok.

Debra-Gingerbread Kettle Corn does sound good. Never had that.  

I am burning a candle tonight since I was out most of the day.  It’s White Barn French Baguette.  Great throw and burning nicely.  

Enjoy your evening!!

Hello all, a busy work week so this is just a quickie.  I hope everybody is doing well.  Back on the road and it's a soggy situation here in Virginia and West Virginia.  Still the fog was lovely on the mountains this morning.

Before work I was melting Rockets Blueberry Spearmint, absolutely delicious and I'm glad this is a great big piece of wax that will last awhile.

Take care everybody!

Hey yall, I am seeking your help. I have been looking for a particular candle for about a year now and i just cant come up with anything. I came across this candle while in school. Its the Ashland Chocolate Pudding container candle. There is only one google image of it. I've tried googling it and there isn't even a website for Ashland. Its not sold on amazon or eBay and i haven't found a store that sells them. Ashland is apart of Micheals but the dont seem to sell them anymore or atleast they are not on their website anymore.  I would love if you guys could help me in any way, any leads would be great. If there ends up being any stores in the bay area that holds them that would be amazing. Thanks yall. Hope yall have an amazing day 🙂

508383624_Annotation2020-01-13104552(2).thumb.png.24b27065134abef3632a9f1578fd8d80.png

Hi CandleConnoisseur!  I am not familiar with that scent from Ashland - but it looks like a nice chocolately one.  We often  have vendors we buy from  that will try and recreate the scent if there is a small amount left to send to them.  I have had pretty good luck trying that.  It is not fun to find a scent you love that has been discontinued.

We have our "snow" - fortunately it is mainly dusting.  The best kind, as far as I am concerned.

Amy, I love that Rocket scent.  She sure has some yummy ones!

Tonight it is another Cheryl chunk bar - I have several oldies to use up - Orange Fizz/Ginger/Cedar.

Hello All! 

Debra...you are lucky to get snow....even a dusting. I want some snow sooooo bad.:smileysnowangel:Gingerbread kettle corn....interesting!!

Amy...those mountains sound lovely! Thanks re the hubby...he is doing good. It must be a little odd jumping back into the traveling after being off for a bit. I hope you feel refreshed and ready to go now! Your blueberry spearmint melts sound yummy.

Michele...thanks re the DH too...all is well and I hope you are doing good as well! How's that French Baguette? Is it yeasty or doughy....although they sound like the same thing...lol.

Candle Connoisseur...Hi!  Although I've bought the Ashland candles and melts from Michaels in the past...I have never seen that scent! That's a new one to me.

Tonight it's Battleship from CFOW....💕 

Have a nice night.

Dear Debra,

Hello there, I knew i should have asked him if i could keep it. It was my teachers and he would light it during the times we would write essays. Darn, if only i had known. He recently moved to another continent so that is not an option sadly. Discontinuations is a curse placed on me, first my Netflix series, a few songs i can only find on YouTube and not on Spotify, and now an amazing candle argg. Thank you so much for that option though, it gives me a fall back plan when i have future candle needs 🙂 

Dear Maggie, 

Hello there and thank you! I am naturally a very skeptical person but this scent was very well concocted and would have been a delight to anybody's senses, as long as they like chocolate haha. I do recommend CountryLiving's "Grandma's Sugar Cookies" candle, very pleasant and it definitely lingers for a bit after. 🙂

Good Morning !!

Melting this morning TBG Pink Candy Queen.  This is similar to Lush Snow Fairy. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Happy Thursday to all!

Hello All. Hope all is well with everyone.

Thanks Candle Connosieur! I'll keep that in mind...I love a good sugar cookie scent! 

I'm still melting the same things in all of my warmers...it's about day 3...I think somethings gotta give. [smilie=yes]  That's my only complaint about the automatic timer warmers....I don't have to go near them so by the time I remember to change them, they're off and hardened with wax so I say...tomorrow....and the circle begins. Somebody's lazy. 
So....

It's gonna be all Southbound tonight...

Frosty, Snow Candy and Elf Treats

More kitty drama - I am sure you expect that from me by now, LOL!  One of our rescues is having a dentistry - he will be left with only 3 teeth due to all the problems.  Poor guy.  I guess they do OK with few teeth, though.

CandleC - that is a heartbreak!  I usually find scents I love and then the vendor goes out of business...[smilie=grrr]

Maggie - I can not imagine what battleship would smell like!??

Today is a CYS oldie - Portland...  wine grapes, rain and rose!

Hello and good morning!

Debra...oh no...sorry to hear about little kitty! My Yorkie had terrible teeth and was always having intestinal issues. Once we got all almost all of her teeth removed, she was so much better!  Good luck! And Battleship is- Stainless Steel (beach masculine scent), Blue Sugar, & Cotton Candy.

In the upstairs warmer is Twisted Misters by VRC

Have a great day! 

Good morning all!

A very hectic week at work but I'm back home and actually at the office, where I'm getting a computer upgrade. There was nothing wrong with the old one but there you go.

Deborah, I'm very sorry about your kitty's teeth!  Hopefully that will make  life easier, but still what an ordeal!

Maggie, I hear you! I've been burning three candles which are almost at the end and very sooty... Need to change them out.   How did the Southbound throw for you?  It seems to me they may have been stronger last year...

Susan, Michele, your melts sound delicious. I hope you both are doing well.

Well this morning it was: 

ScentSationals Blackberry Lemonade - juicy and strong!

Have a lovely day all.

Hi All!

Melting today VCS Riff Raff’s Cozy Cocktail.  Really good.   I think it’s Spiced Pumpkin and Bourbon.

Maggie - I think the French Baguette Candle is more doughy.

Amy-Glad you are back in OH.

Enjoy your day all!