The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Fall Back Into A Pile of Tarts - November 2019

Good Morning!

Thank you Debra, Maggie, Susan and Amy for all the good wishes for my brother. He had chemo for 5 hours yesterday.  We will see how he’s feeling later.  

Amy-I’m sure it feels great to be home. It’s something I’m sure you can get used to quickly.  At least you will be home a couple of weeks for the holidays.  That VCS scent smells wonderful!

Maggie-I’m sure your daughter’s will appreciate your Christmas cheer.  

I am melting a great one this morning- VRC Impossible Girl.  This is another one from her Coffee Sampler.  It’s Hazelnut Cappuccino, Twinkies, Cookies, Vanilla Ice Cream Cones and Macaroons.  These have all been fantastic!

Amy-Did Sarah mention if she was having a Winter or Christmas Sampler?  Hers are truly exceptional .

I melted one from the L3 Bakery Sampler yesterday - Spun Sugar. This was the second from that Sampler I have melted and they have both been wonderful.   

Have a great day all!

Hi All!

It sure is quiet in here.  Overnight melt is SB Lavender Frosted Sugar Cookies from a sweet CF friend and I am burning BBW Salted Pretzel Milkshake.  

Good night all!

Good morning all!

Michele, yes it is quiet in here.  I hope your brother's chemo will do its job quickly and perfectly.  And I couldn't agree more that the VRC Coffee Sampler is spectacular.  I have only a few beans left 😭and I am metering them out very slowly.  How was the BBW Salted Pretzel Milkshake?

Can't believe it's Friday already.  This week sped by and all I did was mostly stay at home.  So wonderful.

Well it's been:

Hayden Rowe Christmas Clouds - love this scent but to me it does not scream Christmas 🤣 - White Clouds laundry and VBN - but such a beautiful clean scent and very very strong, doesn't need much in the melter at all.

SGA November Rain - air, water, amber - even with the dreaded amber, this is lovely.  A breakaway bar which I had forgotten about.

BBW Chestnut and Clove - on the warmer last evening - gorgeous and I am quite a fan of every one of their Chestnut scents.  

BBW Hot Cocoa & Cream -  on the warmer this morning -- ohhhhhhhh you know how I feel about this one. ♥️♥️♥️

DH has asthma and I notice he coughs quite a bit when I'm burning candles.  Therefore everything is going on the plate warmer.  Much cleaner and mega strong, so this is a win.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!  With this week's snow I may have brought out a couple of the Christmas decorations.  Maggie's beautiful gingerbread men wreath is already on the wall. ♥️

Good Morning Everyone!

Amy-I’m glad you are enjoying your candles.  I might need to get an extra warmer at Michael’s today.  That’s a great idea!  Less soot and more scent that way too. I have been enjoying more candles lately as well.

I'm melting today from the SMT Fall Sampler Marshmallow Fireside Type, BlackBerry Jam Cookies Type and Mrs. Claus Cookies. I always forget how much I enjoy Blackberry.

Have a great day all!

Hello All!

Good thinking Amy! I don't burn candles too often but I do think about that too. Hope the hubby isn't coughing anymore.
I hope your bother is doing well, Michele.

Its been New Orleans upstairs and downstairs it's Jack O Lantern both by Colonial Candle.

Maggie, I am not sure what the odds are here, but I am also melting Colonial's New Orleans - (Jazz Fest). I bet this one is close to 3 years old so our timing is amazing!  [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I have been melting though old OOB vendors, some without labels.  I really like to read what I am melting, so I am moving fast.  No eeking out the last scent, Michele!

Tonight it is Happy Hippy - Lemon Marsh Cotton Candy.

Haha Debra!! I think that is the first time that's happened to me in all my years on the board!! Mine is rather elderly as well but I bought about three clams at the time...glad I love the scent.

Its time to change the warmers but I'm waiting fir them to heat up so I can switch it up. WLYK...

Good morning all!

Maggie and Debra, that is indeed amazing, given the long time since you bought those New Orleans melts!  Great minds!

Michele, right there with you on the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, love anything blackberry!

Well today Michele and I are off on another adventure, this time with our DHs in tow, to visit two bourbon distilleries in Kentucky and then eat some German food.  We live near the KY border so this is a local attraction, which of course my DH and I have never done because...it's a local attraction! 🤣🤣 Really looking forward and we will try to talk about some things besides scent so we don't lose the fellows. 😂

It's been:

SGA Jack Frost - spearmint, peppermint, vanilla, cotton candy - I adore this and the breakaway bar has only a little bit left.

SGA Pretzels - gorgeous and toasty and salty and makes me want a big chewy pretzel from the Philly airport.

BBW White Winter Woods - on the warmer - one of my top favs from BBW.

Hope everyone is well.  It's a little bit warmer than last week's polar temperatures, but I miss the snow.  Enjoy your Saturday all!

Hello...
Susan....sounds like a lovely candle!

Decided on Boulangerie by Zeep and Mom, It's Breakfast by Blank Label.

Amy and Michele....Enjoy! [smilie=th_drinks]

I agree, Susan, that candle sounds wonderful!

Busy day, left the house at 8:30 and just got home at 6:30.  Not my usual Saturday, more like a work day!

Tonight it is a Lavender blend from Tiffany's.  The label is there, but the writing has faded too much to read.  Another oldie!

Good morning all!

Debra, what were you up to all day?  Was it Errand Day?  You need a day of rest. 🤗

Maggie!  I like that that Zeep Boulangerie... However I had two different pour dates and the throw was completely different between the two...I hope yours was the better one. 🤪

Susan, agreed with the others - your WoodWick candle sounds like a scent I'll need to hunt down. 👍

Well Michele and I had a great day yesterday with our DH's visiting local bourbon distilleries and eating German food!  The scale of the two places could not have been more different - the first one little more than one full drum of mash and a small still, the second a multi-level process - yet each successful in its own right as a local enterprise.  Michele's husband organized the whole day, and by chance he chose a restaurant we had already tried and loved!  Easy conversation and laughter all day and I hope there will be many more adventures to come between the four of us.  Friends are the great gift of life.

Well this morning it's:

BBW Lava Cake, a gift from a sweet CF friend, thank you!!  If Hot Cocoa and Cream is like a cup of hot chocolate, the Lava Cake is more like a hot fudge sundae with a bakery note.  Oh, I am dying of chocolate happiness.♥️

Have a peaceful Sunday all!!

Amy, yesterday was a busy errand day, along with time for a haircut!

Tonight it is ST - Middle Earth.  It is the one with dirt as one of the scent notes.  It interests me that someone took the time to make a fragrance oil that smells like dirt.  [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Morn everyone.  Melting today: Coconut coast by Hayden Rowe, this was in the mystery box I received. Love it.

Tealight: Peppermint by Mystic.

The mystery box has 15 different scents, some ducks, I loaf, 1 scoopable,  scent shots.

Amyjo, sounds like you had a nice time.

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Susan-That sounds like a good mystery box.

Debra-How was the dirt scent?  It is pretty interesting that there is even a dirt fragrance.

Well yesterday I melted VRC Bourbon and Oud.  This was very good and reminded me of Amy and I visiting the Bourbon distilleries on Saturday.   What a wonderful day we had!  Safe travels today.

Last night and still going in the bedroom is Swanky Cashmere Cedar.   It’s strong and I am enjoying it.  Melting in the living area is L3 Blueberries and Cream Lemon Curd Pie Crust from a sweet CF friend.  This vendor has really thrown well for me   I’m enjoying every single scent.

Have a great day all!

Hello All!

TheBoulangerie is still on the warmers so off it must go....

Amy....it had a light throw for me....but in all fairness it's a few years old. 
Upstairs it's Woofwicks Barbershop VBN...💕💕💕

BHG Chilly Autumn Evening

Have a good evening!

Michele, the dirt sent is fine in that blend - it also had mint and rosemary.  I am not sure I would want it alone!

Maggie, I have good luck with L3 also.  I  have way too many, actually... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]  Naw, can't have too many, right?

Tonight it is Pumpkin Pie - Creative Enchantment.

Good morning all!

On the road again. 🙄

Susan, your Hayden Rowe mystery box sounds wonderful, glad it was a success and you truly deserve a treat. 🤗

Maggie, I'm glad the WoofWicks is performing well for you - and I'm sorry the Boulangerie is not. 😣 I see your beautiful wreaths on IG... Temptation abounds! ♥️

Debra, I do love that dirt scent, although I agree that all alone it might not work... But in a blend, beautiful...CFOW Groot comes to mind... And I'm right there with you on the L3 devotion.  Such beautiful scents and everything throws well in my house...a constant source of delight ...

Michele, I am still thinking about what fun we had on the weekend... And how good the gin smelled at the second distillery.  I have never been a fan of the liquors but that was so fragrant and lovely.  *Need a gin melt*

Well it's been:

ScentSationals Sugared Pumpkin Cronuts - and you all know how I feel about this one...♥️♥️♥️

CBV White Chocolate Mint - so strong I had to turn it off.  Beautifully done but I think I'm not a fan of the chocolate mint combination in wax, even though that's my favorite in ice cream.  

Have a good Tuesday all.  

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Vanilla champagne by Satin Suzie

Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein by CFOW, mixed these

Candles: Baked apple pie by Heritage Candle Co

Warm & Happy Home by American Home, YC

Good Morning!

Melting SMT Apple Cider Latte, Ice Cream Scoop Bread, Vanilla Waffle Cone. 

Amy-Hope the work week is going well for you. 

Have a great day all!

Cookie, I am intrigued by your CFOW! What do you think?

Hopefully you will be home all next week, Amy.  I hope the time is going fast.  Are you almost out of the Cronut? :flirt-2:

Time to clean the melters, then it will be Cheryl's Banana Mango Crisp.

Good morning everyone!

Once again at the airport, heading home, flying to a different location tomorrow.  🙄 Vacation next week!!!

Michele, your SMT melts sound lovely.  Yes thanks, so far the work week is going well... Road warrior week.

Debra, I did finish a clam of Cronuts, but fear not!  There is more at home!  Your Cheryl's banana melt sounds scrumptious.... Love banana so much.♥️

Susan, I am also interested to hear about the Frankensteins and how well they got along!

Well yesterday I dropped into Walmart to get an air popper for popcorn and lo and behold, they had a new collection of 14-oz candles with adorable labels...I may have picked up the Evergreen Spruce one and it is absolutely wonderful.  

Take care all!  

Good Morning!

Amy-I’m glad you are getting to spend a night at home.  Enjoy it!i  I’m also glad you are enjoying your candles.

I just put ST Linda on the warmer.  This is Frosted Cornbread, Pink Sugar and Cream Soda.  I need to melt this vendor more.  Very good scents and throw. The problem is I have way too many choices. I never know what to melt next.  Right now I’m working on 3 boxes.  This does help a bit.

Last night BBW Salted Pretzel Milkshake was burning here. This is excellent.  It’s burning beautifully and has an excellent throw. 

Enjoy the day all!

Good morn everyone. Melting today: Wilma Flinstone: Lavender, marshmallow fluff & vanilla bean noel by CFOW

Molten Amber by Hayden Rowe in mystery box, cute like duck

Africa: Exotic woods, day air, musk and smoke very strong by Hayden Rowe, also it box

Clarity by Candle Warmers

Candles from yesterday.

Amyjo, the frankenstien's got along really well no, fighting [smilie=th_giggle]

Debra, I really like CFOW, I would start with the sample box, that way you get to tried a lot of different scents at one time.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

Good Morning Everyone!

Susan-Sounds like you had a lot of good scents melting lately.  I have a lot of CFOW.  I need to melt that more.

Melting this morning VRC Pumpkin Pear.   It’s filling up the room already.

I hope everyone is doing well.  It’s very quiet around here.

Have a great Thursday!