The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Who's That Ghoul in Your Wax Pool? October 2019

Good Morning!

Its been a while since I last posted.  Last week was one of the busiest I have had in a while. I have been trying to get my pre-op testing done before I left for Ohio. My knee replacement surgery is coming up.  

My brother had surgery on Friday to remove some lymph nodes   Hopefully we will know more by Thursday  

I arrived in Ohio last night. DH and I spent yesterday driving here from NY. I am staying for 3 weeks and it should be nice. 

Finally I am getting to melt. Today it’s L3 Look at my Buns from the Bakery Sampler. It’s Cinnamon Buns, Dark Chocolate Espresso and Cream Cheese Frosting. This is so good!  In the bedroom it’s VRC Lavender Coconut Breeze from the Lavender Sampler.  Excellent!

Hope everyone is doing well.  I  need to go back and read everyone’s posts.  I’m so behind.  

Enjoy your day everyone! 

Good evening. Been melting today: Apples & cinnamon by Mystic, off to work shortly, filling in for someone who called in sick. Have a great night everyone.

You have a busy schedule, Susan! 

I hope all goes well for your brother, Michele. It sounds like  you have had a lot on your plate lately!

Amy, I am a fan of perennials also, but I had a bunch that froze a few years ago and have needed annuals to fill in the spaces til the new ones get some size to them.

Tonight - a 2014 oldie I found - Cheryl's Balsam Spruce Musk. It is  quite nice and pretty strong for an elder!