The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

I "Autumn" Melt More in September

Good evening!

Hooray for the weekend. I need to take a kitty in for routine care in the morning. Let the games begin! I have had to cancel more than once when she saw the cat carrier - even when left out for days. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Ugh, Amy - I hate it waking up multiple times like that. [smilie=th_empathy] I started setting 2-3 alarms 5 mins apart to help. I just hate it when the 2nd one rings across the room and I am still in bed.

Cookie, I hope that things start turning around for you.

Tonight - FP - Blackberry Lavender Sugar Cookie

Good morning all!

Home home home and it is lovely. Also it is only 62F this morning and I have all the windows open, ahhhhhhh!

Debra! Your cat sounds very savvy about the cat carrier, I do hope that goes smoothly!

Yesterday it was:

ST Ma - honeydew, chamomile and strawberry - I loved this and it lasted forever. Beautiful and I will get it again... Next year.

Colonial Candle Fall Festival - tobacco flower, black elder, smoked cedar, black pepper - unique and lovely. Very strong. I really enjoy CC. This was a gift from a dear CF pal - thank you!!

I just put together my next melting basket and am deciding what to choose for today.

Have a peaceful Saturday, everyone. ♥️

Good Morning!

Susan-Hope you are doing ok.

Amy-We had the cooler temps here yesterday as well. I loved it.

I am melting VCS Ozark in my bedroom. It’s so wonderful. It’s a Black Opium Dupe. It’s Coffee with a sweet Vanilla Cream, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood, and Patchouli. Melting SB Strawberry Cotton Candy Frosted Cake in the main area. Both are delicious!!

Michele - you have me on the watch out now for that VCS scent! [smilie=yes]

Kitty appointment chaos...the one that was scheduled hid under the bed, one that has been hiding for previous appointments was in plain view, so I did a switcheroo and took her! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I need to stay focused on my oldies, but today it is Cabana Boy from Salt Mountain.

Hello!

Oh Debra...that is hysterical and quick thinking on your part! At least you got one kitty in! Hope all is well with her/him.

Amy...yes..a beautiful day here as well. I'm enjoying it immensely although I wasn't out enough.

Susan...hope you had a nice time at your picnic.

Michele...that does sound like an interesting scent!

Well earlier today I tried Ten Digit Creations in Blueberry Pancakes, Coconut Caramel, Molasses Cookies and Amish Bread...wanted to like it...the Blueberry was wonderful but the caramel killed it. Had to switch it.

Put on CFOW The Lost Boys...nice throw and a nice scent. This one is aging well.

Goodnight all.

Good morning all!

Very quiet on here. I hope everyone had a restful weekend. On the road once more with a full melting pouch, so we shall see if I get through them. I was lucky enough to get to visit with my aunt for lunch yesterday - she lives near where I'm working this week - and has just turned 80, still going strong. She did not have an easy life and I respect her greatly.

Maggie, I'm sorry about the caramel ruining the Ten Digit blueberry melt! I'm glad to hear the CFOW threw well because I love her blends.

Debra - Salt Mountain - what did you think? Another vendor to try after the celebration.

Michele, the Ozark melt sounds divine. I am liking patchouli and orange together

Well this morning it's a giftie from a sweet CF friend, and I understand that getting one's hands on this particular vendor's wax in the UK requires timing and dedication, so I am doubly grateful!

Darley Lama Harvest Moon - Oh.My.Goodness, I absolutely love this! Not sure of scent notes but it smells like leaves and pumpkin without cinnamon. Just exquisite! Thank you so much!

WoodWick Wax Melt - not the candle, found these at Walmart and I believe they are soy - in Currant - and just lovely. It says a mixture of currant and tangerine and I love this.

Have a fine day, all!

Hi All!

Amy- Glad you got to visit with your aunt yesterday.

Susan-I’m glad you enjoyed the picnic.

Melting today Wonderberry Berry Bubble Pop from a sweet CF friend. Very good!

Leaving soon to take my dad to a doctor appointment.

Enjoy the day all!!

Hello All....

Amy...so nice you got to visit with your Aunt! That seemed to work out well!!

Michele....hope all is well with Dad!

Susan...glad your picnic was enjoyable!

It's STW Cantaloupe today...finally finished off a jar. It's tough using up those jars!

Have a nice night!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi!

Amy, I am enjoying the Salt Mtn. There was a pre-order today and I was strong!

How great that you could have visit with your aunt. A little reward for all the travel!

I drove home tonight through one of the biggest thunderstorms ever! What a change from the 90's of a few days ago. So the melt is Galaxy - Warm and Cozy.

Good Morning!

Debra-Glad you made it home safely.

Maggie-My father is doing well. We had a scare yesterday. He fell going into his house. Luckily he was ok.

My overnight melt was SGA Sugared Violet Cookies and this morning it’s TBG Sweet Honey Pear.

Enjoy the day all!

Hello all, quick break at lunch.

Maggie, congrats on using up that jar!!????????

Michele, I'm so glad your dad was ok.

Falls are so scary.

Debra, well done on not ordering at the pre-order!! That's a vendor I'd like to try next year. I'm glad that thunderstorm broke your hot weather.

Susan, I hope you are doing well. Did you get any new clients? I'm thinking about you.

Busy week. Last night I melted:

TBG Wolfsbane Bites -cookies and Moroccan mint - so delicious and very very strong.

WoodWick Currant -from yesterday - just glorious and long lasting.

Enjoying my Lush products, especially the Scrubbee bumble bee body scrubber and butter. Oh my goodness. The scent is just unreal - cocoa butter, Mandarin...ohhhhhh. So creamy. It will last a long time so I need to stay away from those stores.

For the first time in a very long time, I have no outstanding orders - nothing coming in, no wax, no candles, no lotion, no perfume, nothing. This feels really good. Now to keep this going.

Updated - Tonight I'm melting:

TBG Faerie Bonfire - a fav from last year -leaves, vanilla, sandalwood, brown sugar, and bonfire. Love love love!

BH&G Chilly Autumn Evening - Apple, clove, eucalyptus, cyclamen, pine, Jasmine, cedar, guaiacwood (??), musk. This was suggested by Maggie and I absolutely love it!

Good night everybody!

We had local flooding from the big cloudburst last night. It rained so hard it went sideway - and through the dog door! I couldn't figure out where the puddle came from! [smilie=th_scratch]

Amy, you are doing so well! I miss opening boxes, though... [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Tonight it is CFTKR - Calacazz - which has the lime and neroli I like so much. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hey ladies, not been here for ages, how are you all?

AmyJo ~ glad you liked the Harvest Moon.

Today I'm melting CFTKR Midnight Pomegranate, it truly is stunning, thank you friend.

Hello! [smilie=th_sHellobar] Starflower!

Michele...I'm sorry to hear of your father's fall. I'm glad he is doing ok....I know that is very scary.

Debra... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] That's so crazy!! That must have been some downpour!

Amy...thanks...that jar was at least two years old so I'm thankful that it's gone...although it smelled great!

Last night and today is CFTKR Island Grapefruit from a sweet pal....ohhhh this is magnificent and potent! Thanks!

Have a great night!

Hi there, Starflower! [smilie=th_yay]

Halfway to the weekend! [smilie=th_yahoo] It has been a busy week.

I forgot to mention that when I went to the vet, they opened the door to the exam room where we were waiting and said "it smells like fall in here!" (Or maybe pumpkin pecan waffles, actually!) [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight it is Red Berry Currant, Cheryl's.

Hello all!!

Maggie! Oh, that Island Grapefruit sounds so beautiful! I hope all your new students are falling in love with you. ????

Debra, ???????????? that's hilarious about the vet's office! You brought fall with you! ???????????????? The currant scent sounds perfect...I love currant so much.

Sharon! Glad the pomegranate is working well for you... That fruit is a big fav of mine, both to eat and in wax.

Susan, I hope you are doing ok, and it looks as though you had a strawberry day yesterday - always a good thing.

Michele, I know you are extra busy these days with all the wedding planning - I'm thinking about you!

Honeybear, yoohoo, how are you today?

Well I've been melting away:

TBG Butterscotch Chip Waffles - so strong and lovely, and I couldn't smell this last year - what curing will do. Beautiful!

BH&G Stormy Autumn Night - love this - cedar, pine, leaves.

Golden Willow Waxes O-lan - rice flower, citrus, bamboo, Jasmine, cotton - absolutely gorgeous, exotic, and blowing me out of my hotel room.

BH&G Frankincense and Patchouli - from the Aromatherapy group - I absolutely love this, sultry and calming.

Our work is going very well this week and I am grateful for the calm, get-it-done style of my two colleagues on this trip. Low drama.

Have a great day all!

Good Morning!

It’s been a very hectic week here. After my father’s fall on Monday he seemed fine. On Tuesday morning as I was preparing to go out he called me. His leg was swollen and he was in pain. After we spent. 8 plus hours in the ER he has a badly bruised knee but no broken bones. Thank God for that. He is turning 90 at the end of this month.

That’s funny Debra about the Fall smell. I guess our wax smells carry with us. It’s a good thing.

Amy- As usual you are melting away. I envy you for that. All your scents sound wonderful.

Susan -Hope things are going ok for you.

Sharon-Good to see you posting here.

Melting today SGA Salted Caramel Pretzel Waffle Cone. Love the pretzel scents!!

I’m hoping to put at least a small dent in my melting basket.

Enjoy the day all!!

Hooray for no drama, Amy! ;)

What a long day, Michele. :( Your poor dad, having to go through it all. I am glad it was not serious.

Tonight it is CYS - Snowy Cranberry Cream - which sounded very good after driving home from work in a hot car! ^_^

Good morning all!

Am early day today as we are trying to finish on time.

Michele, eight hours in the emergency room sounds especially miserable, but I'm very relieved to hear that your father didn't break any bones. I'm delighted that he will soon celebrate 90 years!????????????

Debra, the snowy cranberry cream does indeed sound refreshing! ❄️

Here are the melts from last evening and this morning, plus a few from earlier in the week that I forgot to mention:

CFTKR Sweet Harvest Apple - an adorable little apple, a gift from a dear CF friend - lovely fall scent, thank you!!

Golden Willow Waxes Coven - cinnamon, apple, peach, wild berries, and clove - delicious and beautifully blended, none of the notes overpowering the others. I had been neglecting my GWW, such beautiful wax.

ScentSationals Blackberry Lemonade - very juicy and refreshing.

BH&G Rosemary & Spearmint - from the Aromatherapy group, lovely. I'm really enjoying this series and it seems more of a soy-based wax than their regular clams.

ScentSationals Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn - this is so luscious. I really like the salty scents like popcorn and pretzel.

Happy Friday everyone!

Yay! I'm on! Thank you Cyn! 😀

Michele...I'm sorry to hear about your Dad but glad he had no broken bones. Hope the pain and swelling subside soon!

Amy....I found some of those BHG aromatherapy clams at Walmart and OMG! I got a few because they smell soooooo good. Thanks for the tip! I hope you are enjoying your time with no traveling! Yahoo!

Last night and today it's Hayden Rowe Blue Sugar Vanilla Sandalwood

and SGA Shy Girl - Beach Night, Strawberry, Peach and Cantaloupe - both delish!

Have a great evening!

Good news, Maggie!  I think that HR scent combo is one of my most favorites! Was that bad grammar?   

Amy, are you confused not living out of a suitcase?

I have a melt from Me Too going - Rose Jam type.  It is pretty strong like most scents with rose in it are!