The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

I "Autumn" Melt More in September

1 hour ago, NMhoneybear said:

Deb and Cyn ~ Unfortunately, the adjusting well was short-lived.  She’s dealing with a bedbug situation from the hostel in Paris and she’s literally so freaked out she’s sleeping in the bathtub! And in the morning has her work cut out for herself! I spent several hours on the phone with her, but I feel completely and utterly helpless.

The Airbnb is fine, and we’ve used them before successfully. At this point she is wondering what the heck she is even doing there and just wants to come home. 

Michele ~ Did you get anything at Lush?

Sugar & Spice Ghost Munch Cookie Butter Crack

SB Lavender White Cake

Oh noooo! I'm so sorry! That has to be unnerving for her and for you. I'm sorry it started out this way for her. 

Sharon - sounds nice! Enjoy. 

I'm settled in & burning Sea Salt & Orchid from Simplistic Candle Shoppe. It's a good one. 

Hope everyone has a good night. 

Hello all!  I had to "clear editor" to get an empty box to type in here.  Finally!

Susan, I'm glad you had a good day at the Bible Museum.  Are you still in DC? For the moment, I am too.  Breakfast? 

Debra, I am still looking at the Lampe Berger... So beautiful.  I can just imagine Vetiver in that format...I think it would be lovely.

Honeybear, I'm sorry your daughter is having a rough start to her stay in France...and that therefore you are, too.  Hugs all around for better days!

Michele, Maggie, Cyn, good morning, hope everyone's well!

Last night it was TBG Evernight, which is a gorgeous lavender blend.  

I also brought along a beautiful Silk Bar Soap by L3, the second one I've tried after receiving one as a gift from a sweet CF pal.  If you haven't tried these - I highly recommend.

Have a good week, all.

Hey there!

Amy...glad you got back on board! That scent list of yours is nice....You sure are hauling through your scents!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Oh dear, Honeybear....I am so sorry to hear about that! Your poor daughter!! I hope she can sort that out quick!! 

Cyn...glad you are settled in and relaxing with your wax! [smilie=cloud_9]

Sharon....enjoy your trip! 😉

Susan...glad you had a nice time in Washington DC! 🙂

Michele...it sure has been hot here! I can't believe today was the first day of Fall and it was 90 degrees! [smilie=th_dd5]

It has been The Evil Queen by OPT...Mac Apple, cucumbers and pink berries. 💕

Have a great evening!

Hi All!

Amy-I'm glad you were finally able to post on the board. 

Melting some VCS today. Put on How Rude this morning but that scent was very light. It was Donut with Apple Cinnamon Icing. Now melting VCS Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. It’s  a little stronger. It could be my nose.  I’m a little stuffed up.  

Enjoy your evenings all!

Popping in to say hi! Hope everyone is squared away on the forum - if not, be sure to message me & let me know. Hopefully done with the weird stuff. 😜

Deb - I miss Can Do so much! I still have a ton of her wax left. 

Melting Spooky Hollow from Mary Melts. Spooky good!

Have a good night! 

Good morning all,

Susan, I am so sorry!  You have had a lot to deal with at one time.  I hope something wonderful will happen and reverse the trend. 

Maggie, it's great that you approved your own post!  In any case, you're back, yay!! 

Michele, I also melted VCS yesterday.  *Great minds*

Debra and Cyn, I believe a sweet pal sent me some Can Do, and it did. ♥️

Honeybear, thinking of you.  I hope your daughter is having a better day today in France.

This morning the board is a new color for me, a light green.  Very pretty!

Well yesterday and today it has been:

VCS I've Got A Golden Ticket, a caramel blend, and it was strong after one year.

TBG Nevermore - eucalyptus, berries, forest.  I am on the verge of liking it.  The eucalyptus and the berries are struggling for dominance.  It's one of those scents that takes a little getting used to.

Happy Tuesday, all!

Good morning!

Yes Amy...the forum is a pretty light green for me too! 

I miss CanDo sooooo much! 😞 Donna had some amazing wax and was a sweetie too!

Its Cantaloupe Cake from custom OPT last night and this morning. Hope I get rid of this nasty cold soon so I can smell....😥

Have a great day!

Hi All!

The forum is bright green here as well.

Maggie-Hope you feel better.

Amy-Hope the work week is going well.

Valerie--Thinking of your daughter and hoping it’s getting better.

Melting VRC Pink Ice Cream Zucchini.  This is nice and strong    Overnight was Swanky Lavender Paris which was wonderful as always.

Hope everyone is having a great day!  

How are things going now for your daughter, Valerie?  Sometimes a day or two can make a big difference, can't it?

I see green here, too!  And burgundy/purple. 

Cyn, I still have a fair amount of Can-do - in the drawer with my other OOB fav... Crosscreek.

Susan, I hope the car repair was an easy one.

Tonight - it is Nene's - Lavender Chamomille

Good evening, all! I hope you guys do like the green. I'm still trying to tweak the aesthetics. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get rid of that mauve bar. *sigh* 

Susan - How are things going now? Car trouble stinks. 

Honeybear - Are things better for your daughter now? 

Deb - Loved CCCC, too. I still have a bunch of that wax & it has held up well. 

I'm missing my "puppy" so much. My little Holly Berry usually travels with me, but not on this stretch. So. Sad. 

I am melting Pip from CFOW. It's a mix of apples, lollipops, and something else (waaaay too lazy to get up and check right now). Smells good but it's lighter than I'd like. I'll probably change it out soon. 

Hope everyone has a good night!

Hi everyone. The car is in the shop, waited 2 hours for the town truck, they didn't charge me, because I had to wait for so long, which was nice. The starter went out.

Melting: Beach Daisies by Hayden Rowe

Lovespell by OPT

Have a great day.

Hi everyone. 

I’m here in Albuquerque for a few days with DD#1. DD#2 is better than Sunday, but still having a tough time. Monday she had to walk back and forth to a laundromat to get everything washed, to the tune of about 10 miles (maybe a slight exaggeration [smilie=th_idontknow]), and has been vacuuming and vigilantly inspecting the place ever since. She still hasn’t put the sheets back on the bed, but says she hasn’t seen any more bites, nor has she seen any more than that one bug. [smilie=th_fear8]

On top of this she has a cold, is homesick, couldn’t use her credit card for a few days because of an error, and is having problems getting a much needed bank account set up. I’m ready for things to start looking up for my baby girl! 

Susan ~ Sorry you’re having car trouble! 

Cyn ~ I love your puppy’s name. How cute! Sorry you’re missing her. I wish I could have brought my little Heidi Pie with me here. 

Deb ~ Oh, I how I miss Deana’s tarts. So good! And she was super nice!

Maggie ~ How did your OPT do? I tried some the other day from my only ever order last year and was really disappointed. 

Amy ~ Your TBG melt sounds interesting. 

Michele ~ I’ve been doing that Swanky Lavender Paris a lot this week. ❤️ 

I don’t have anything going here yet. My daughter has B&BW Fresh Fall Morning and PL Autumn Glow candles burning. I brought some Swanky with for later on. 

[smilie=group_hug]

Good evening, all! 

Susan, oh no on the starter. At least they know the problem. Hope it's fixed soon & not too costly. 

Hayden Rowe - haven't tried this vendor before. Thoughts? 

Honeybear, sending hugs to you & your DD. She sounds like a trooper, though! Thanks RE: HB's name - she was a Christmas impulse gift, so it seemed fitting. Heidi Pie? Cute. They are family, aren't they? 

Sounds like I need to try this Swanky Lavender Paris. Hmmm...

Tonight, finishing up my Spooky Hollow clamshell from Mary Melts. Really like it but I find I have scent ADD now. I'm ready to move on.

Hope everyone is having a good night - please give suggestions for our October thread! 🙂 

Omg...I really do like the new format. And quick hellos to all. I am so bad about keeping up, but 2 seconds in and have already placed a new order. **sigh** 

Anyway...burning YC turquoise waters which I LOVE! Been a while since I can honestly say that on YC

Melting Scentsy Jack's Obsession, and CFTKR Sangrita(seriously drool worthy)!

Hope y'all have a fantastic night. [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Afternoon all, 

We'll, seeing as it's autumn now, it feels like it too I'm melting Autumn Stroll by The Rose and Thistle Wax Patisserie. No idea on scent notes, she's on maternity leave and has shut up shop for a few weeks. 

Hope your all well. 

Good morning all,

At the airport and delayed by two hours. 😤 I will be happy to arrive home.

Last night was:

TBG Illusions of the Labyrinth - Mandarin, musk, sugar, Violet.  I had a scrub in this last year and it's a delicious scent.

Susan, I'm glad it was just the starter, but still no fun to have a car break down.

Have a great day all!

Morn ladies. Melting today: Pink Sands from Hayden Rowe

Raspberry Four by Hayden Rowe

I love Hayden Rowe, well worth buying from.

Hope everyone has a great day.  Thanks for the well wishes on the car.

Hello All. 

Thanks Michele....I am in pretty rough shape and can't function much at this point. Can't  get into the doctor till 3:30 tomorrow so I called in sick for work as well. 

Amy...gosh....Delays stink and two hours is no fun! I hope there were no more issues and you are home safe and sound.

Honeybear...sorry to hear about all the troubles your daughter is having...things have got to get better at this point!

Susan...glad they didn't charge you but two hours is a LONG time! Hope it's fixed now.

Cyn...adorable name for a puppy! And, yes, I love green!

Hey Cat! Good to see you! 

It's Lavender Vanilla by BH&G.

Goodnight

Good morning all,

Maggie, I'm so sorry that you have a terrible cold!  I hope the doctor can help today.

Cyn, I agree with Susan that Hayden Rowe is a wonderful vendor.  Some favorite scents are Cohiba tobacco, Rosemary Basil Lemonade and Christmas Sweater.

I think I have finally exhausted most of last year's glut of caramel apple scents and am moving into smoke and pumpkin varieties.  Some good ones the last couple of days:

TBG Charred Jack O' Lantern - pumpkin, smoke - one of my most loved fall scents

Golden Willow Grimoire - smoky pumpkin apple butter - again I have really neglected this wonderful vendor

Kae's Scented Melts Patchouli Linen - what a great combination, very clean but mysterious.

Cyn, you may know this already, so sorry if repeating, but Debra is locked out from the forum - computer issues, so trying to log in from phone, can you help? 

Happy Friday All!

Goose creek crunchy leaves and CFTKR tuttifruiti I think this afternoon. Not sure what I am going to do when I get to work this evening.

Everyone have a great night!