The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

I "Autumn" Melt More in September

Whee! The first one to post for the month! Helps if you make the post, doesn't it, LOL! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Thank you, Maggie, for another great title! [smilie=kewl]

It looks foggy at the beach this morning, but still it seems so peaceful to sit and listen to the waves.

Today is from my beach Scentsationals stash again - that seems to be where I keep most of those and the BH&G clams. Clams - beach, get it? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Sun-Washed Poppies.

Maggie - I LOVE this month's title, well done!! ???????????? So creative! Debra, thank you for keeping us on track... Where did August go... And chocolate chip cookies??? Ohhhhhh

Well now it's going to be fall scents in earnest, with a few summer sprinkled in as long as the warm weather holds:

L3 Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Sugar Cookies Buttered Rum Cappuccino Marshmallow - that's a mouthful! - and this is wonderful. I thought I burned out on PPW last year, but with the coffee note this is lovely.

Ava's Spearmint Snowflakes - I added this one because it was poured in Nov 2018 - beautiful! I have not been melting much mint and I have missed it.

The Bathing Garden Golden Apple - pear, cinnamon, apple - lovely and the pear has toned the apple down.

YC Home Sweet Home - I used to love this one, but gee whiz that's a lot of cinnamon. ????

The weather is in between. At night we have the windows open, which I love, but during the day it's been in the 80s and the a/c comes on with its currents and whoosh go the scents.

A peaceful day to all!

Hola!

I’ve missed you ladies! Been enjoying my time with my sweet baby girl. :wub:

Maggie ~ I love your title this month. So cute!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Debra ~ Thanks for the chuckle! [smilie=th_giggle]

Amy ~ Your L3 scent sounds delicious! As much as I love pumpkin, I can’t stand PPW on its own. [smilie=th_scratch]

Swanky Moonflower ~ Same half chunk going almost a week, off and on. Obsession here with the Palo Santo note. LOL

SGA Holland Tunnel ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Dessa’s Churro Cart

Homemade Sea Salt and Riceflower

Fired up a Gold Canyon Poolsids candle for the first time. Very nice!

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Good Evening All and thanks regarding the title. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Honeybear...glad you are enjoying the time with your DD!! My youngest girls are home this weekend as well! I am sooooo happy too! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Amy...I hope you are relaxing and truly enjoying your extra day home! [smilie=th_c2e41937] [smilie=th_c2e41937] Yahoo!! I think the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" applies to scents as well as people...Lolol!

Debra...homemade chocolate chip cookies? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Those gooey delicious treats sounds delightful! I'm glad you are enjoying the beach!! Btw....Thank you so much for taking over the SOTD posting [smilie=th_bighug-1] ....I am home more often now...so if you don't want to be the poster any more just LMK....although I'm more than happy to share!! [smilie=yes]

Today has been TSGS in Hostel....very nice blend of Spearmint, Grass and Sandalwood.

Have a lovely evening!

Good morning all!!

We have new neighbors, a younger couple, and they have HORSES, three beauties with white socks. The beagles are used to horses, but this is the first time Eli (Pyr/Golden mix) has seen them. He is beside himself but he saw my delight over them and is calming down. So I get to pet them and give them apples and make over them, but I don't have to muck out stalls or haul water in the winter as in my past. ???????????? The best of both worlds.

Maggie, I'm so happy your girls are home, woohooooo! Here's to a beautiful, relaxing holiday together! I believe I have some of that TSGS Hostel...hmmmm... May have to pull that out...

Honeybear, I know your cherishing this time with your daughter! When does the great adventure begin? And, importantly, when will you be heading over to France to visit her? ???????? And I agree with you, love Palo Santo. ????

Debra, I have been lusting after chocolate chip cookies all weekend and would like to thank you for that. ????????????

Well those apple scents went all night and I needed a break. So this morning it's:

SGA Mars Rover - spectacular - pink and blue sugars, cotton candy, cream soda - much sweeter than the usual PS/BS blends, and I love that combination in any form. Delicious and throwing well.

Rocket's Lavender & Spring Apricot - this is beautiful and strong. I have been enjoying this vendor very much - and her neon colors!

Happy Labor Day everyone! Enjoy the day off if you have it. ????

Happy Labor Day all!

Great title!!!

Melting CFOW Barbershop 1920’s Tinsel in the bedroom and SGA SSA Sweet Lavender Fuji Apple in the main area.

Valerie-Glad you are enjoying the time with your daughter.

I will slowly integrate my Fall scents into the lineup for September. It’s not Fall yet to me.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

Michele ~ I love that SGA Sweet Lavender Fuji Apple scent. I’ll bet it is amazing with the SSA!

Maggie ~ Glad your daughters are home for the weekend. Seems like old times. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan ~ Strawberries and Champagne is a good one from any vendor.

Amy ~ Thanks for reminding me about my little Rockets stash. ???? And thanks for the tip on the L3 Palo Santo samplers. I wish I could have been able to stop at that. [smilie=th_sad-1]

DD#2 leaves on the 17th, will be home for Christmas, and then we’ll all go in March for birthdays.

SB Marshmallow Jam Cookies

SB Dead of the Night

Hello and Good Morning!

Amy...I'm glad Eli is adjusting to the horsies! ???? Plus I'm very glad you are happy with your new neighbors...such an important thing. :)

Michele....I don't want it to be Fall yet either....although it's my favorite season.

It's been Scentsationals Cedar & Lavender...thank you friend....this is AMAZING! ???? Must find more!!!

And SGA Woodstock '69...wonderful.

Have a great day.

Good morning everyone!

Packing it up again to go back on the road for the next couple of days.

Maggie, thanks! Eli is doing very well with the horses. He sees me petting them and I guess he has decided that they are acceptable. I feel bad for them because there are huge horse flies right now so they are a little irritable.

Michele and Maggie, I have to agree... This year I am sorry to see summer go.

Honeybear, how exciting that all of you will be together in Europe once March rolls around... Which it will do sooner than we can imagine. What an adventure!

Susan, I love Hayden Rowe's strawberry so I can imagine that's a good scent!

So these are the melts of the past couple of days:

Yankee Candle Black Cherry

Ava's Frosted Lime Cupcakes

Super Tarts Ma

Woodwicks Coastal Sunset

Yankee Candle Silver Birch

Essenza Patchouli Vanilla, a giftie from a sweet CF friend - thank you!!

... All strong and good.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!

Fall is my favorite season too. I love Fall scents but not ready yet. I hate to see summer go because it’s just so relaxing here. Plus I get to see my kids every weekend. Doesn’t happen much over the winter.

We are heading out later. We will be back next weekend though.

Burning YC Pink Sands and BBW Copper Coconut.

Have a great work week Amy! At least it’s short.

Maggie-When does school start by you?

Have a great day all!!

I am not ready for fall scents. I need to have a little nip in the air. ^_^

It is nice to have a short work week, but I am so confused about what day it is now! :wacko:

Tonight it is S&S - Flip Flops.

Hi everyone. Melting today: Persimmons, Pineapple, Coconut Bliss by CROW, yummy

I have some bad news. My client feel and broke his hip, so I don't know when we will have him again.

My cousins is really ill, please keep her in your prayers.

I also have a complex issues, my boyfriend ex-wife has cancer, she is having surgery next thrusday, and will be staying with him for sometime. Sorry for the long post, I hope everyone has a good day.

Hello dear everybody,

Susan, that is surely a complex issue with your boyfriend and my heart goes out to you. That's just tough in so many different ways. I am sending you a big hug....this too shall pass. And I'm also very sorry that your client broke his hip...I guess that means he went into a hospital or nursing home for awhile? I imagine you have grown close to him. Will you have a different client now, so you still have work? You're going through a lot all at once. ((((Susan)))) big big hugs.

Debra, I agree - I have no clue what day it is, with Monday off! Monday evening I forgot to put the trash out and heard the truck at 5 am on Tuesday, yikes - ran out in my bathrobe, not such a beautiful sight...I thought tonight was group dinner at work but nope, that was yesterday... It's hopeless.

Michele, you always sound so happy when you are at the beach. I'm glad you're going back next weekend. And that YC Pink Sands is the perfect melt for the beach. ????

Well I've been smelling up the hotel room with a mix of fall and summer scents:

Zeep Dutch Baby - Apple butter, caramel, vanilla bean - this was beautiful and with a year's cure it was blastingly strong.

Hayden Rowe Aloha - nice tropical scent, no scent notes but pineapple/coconut/mango I would say, good throw.

TBG Tombstone Dust - green apple, cinnamon cupcake, marshmallow, brown sugar, caramel. I love this one. I have decided that I like green apple much better than Mac Apple.

ScentSationals Flamingo - juicy tropical scent and I love the label so much.

ScentSationals Fresh Air - this is so clean and lovely.

I got thrown a curve ball today, will need to travel early Sunday, so the hospital day will be Saturday, and I already don't know what day it is. ????

Have a good night everybody!

Hello!

Susan....so sorry to hear about all you are going through. I'm assuming it will be a bit stressful to have your boyfriends ex staying with him although sadly, she is ill. Praying for her, your cousin and your client.

Michele...regular school started Tuesday although my school begins tomorrow.

Amy...poor horsies. I hate horse flys. [smilie=th_talktothehand]

I haven't changed the warmers because these groovy scents are making me happy. ;)

Goodnight.

Susan, I am sorry that you have so much on your plate right now, you are in my thoughts and prayers,

Maggie, anytime you would like to jump back in to SOTD, just say the word!

Amy, I imagine that I could sit and watch your horse neighbors all day! Almost as good as the whale show! ^_^

Tonight it is a FP coffee blend - I can't find the wrapper with the label. <_>

Good Morning!

It’s been a very busy couple of days. No time to melt.

We went to Manhattan and got my older daughter’s wedding gown last night. She’s thrilled. She’s getting married February 15th and my other daughter’s wedding is on November 20th. I’m going to the restaurant to book the bridal shower today.

Melting VCS Haunted Latte today. I’m still working on my box of VCS I had set aside to melt and luckily this was here by mistake. I can’t wait to start melting all things pumpkin.

Have a great day all!!

Good morning everybody,

Maggie, I am thinking of you on your first day of the new school year. I'm glad your groovy scents have been making you happy...you are the grooviest person I know. ????

Michele - we posted at almost the same time and I missed yours. So happy you found your elder daughter's gown already. ???? You are going to be a busy bee this next year, what fun!!

Last night and this morning was a scent so lovely that I really considered calling in sick so I could just stay with it:

Waxmosphere The Dove - dupe of The Olive Branch by Lush - so clean and fresh and downright gorgeous that I was dumbfounded. Cured for one month and throwing all over the place. I will repurchase someday...

Cooler today and very refreshing. Have a lovely day, all!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Susan ~ Sorry for all you are going through. Hugs to you.

Michele ~ How exciting to have found DD#1’s dress! I can’t wait to see!

Rocket’s Strawberry Jam Coconut Cream Pie Mallow Sugar Cookie

ST Sister Sister

Swanky Strawberry Buttery Toast & Jam

Hello!

Michele...congrats on finding "the" gown! That must be a great relief for your daughter!

Amy...had a great day today...loving my little class! Great kids and great parents! I wore Olive Branch body spray to school today...it's the best scent!

Is anyone noticing a strange happening on the CF site? When I post I usually scroll back to see if I've answers others questions but all of a sudden I can't scroll back while posting, ugh...

It's Scentsationals Cotton Candy Clouds in the main living area,

Hayden Rowe Place Vendome upstairs

And SGA Pomegranate Beach Nights Birthday Noel in the workshop

Goodnight.

Michele, how fun to dress shop! Did it take long to find the one?

Amy, you are having very good luck with your Lush-type scents! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Maggie, I hope the school year is off to a low-stress start! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Caribbean Escape type. It is yummy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning all!

Once again at the airport. Slept very poorly last night because I was nervous about not hearing my alarm. ????

Maggie, I'm so happy you love your new class!! They are lucky to have you as their teacher. I can't believe you wore Olive Branch on the same day that I was raving about it... Great minds!! That is such a beautiful scent.♥️

And yes the CF site is acting strange for me too, as you said, Maggie - sometimes I can't scroll back and also the little tealight stays on all day, even when there are no new posts. ????

Honeybear, how was the Rocket's blend? Strawberry and Coconut Cream together... Sounds fabulous. I hope your weather is cooling down out there.

Debra, you're right, these Lush scents are amazing. I didn't even know Lush existed until not that long ago. What a joy these scents are (and I'm glad there are good dupes around!!).

Well last night it was:

ScentSationals Salted Caramel Popcorn - I think that name is correct - very nice but it could have been stronger on the popcorn note.

Waxmosphere Twelfth Night - a dupe of Lush Lord of Misrule - there are no words for how much I love this scent. Patchouli, vanilla and black pepper. So strong and dreamy.

Have a good day everybody!

Happy Friday everyone. Melting today: Apple Cinnamon Sticks by Scentsy

Candle: Apple Pie ?

Amyjo, I have another client but not many hours. I'm sure they will try to find all of us more hours, but it won't be as many hours as we had before.

Thank you all for the well wishes, life has been complex for some months with boyfriend, I just didn't say anything. I'm not sure what is going to happen, but I will be ok. Thanks again for all the hugs.

Susan, I'm sorry to hear that, and that it's such a tough time and has been tough already. I hope it's ok for me to say that you seem like a very strong person, and it's good to hear you say you will be ok. But that doesn't make it any easier. (((((Susan)))))