The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

A Gust of Scent

Good morning all!

This morning I'm back into Fall:

ScentSationals Sugar Pumpkin Cronuts - excellent and strong, in the bathroom.

Sugar & Spice Monster Munch Cookie Butter Crack - scrumptious. Valerie, you were right, this is yummy!

Have a good day all!

Good Morning!

Amy-Your scents sound delicious!!

I melted VCS I Feel Pretty in the bedroom and in the main area it’s SB Fruit Loops Milkshake.

Enjoy the day all!

Well, we made it up to 98 degrees today. Where is my PNW rain? B)

I have so many irons in the fire, I don't feel like I have time to get everything done. Aren't those days unsettling? One step at a time, huh? ^_^

My oldest cat is on strike for some reason. Usually she sleeps by me, but the last 3 nights she has gotten into the kitty carrier to sleep. Yep, the one that takes her to the vet!! [smilie=th_sSig_what] Usually she walks a big circle around it. Eating, sleeping, playing, so I don't know what is up.

Valerie, I am going through a spell of wimpy melts, too. I actually threw 6 away last night! I don't usually give in like that. I keep giving them a try but I am wasting prime melting time.

Tonight - Me Time - Blackberry Cotton Candy Marshmallow.

Good morning all,

Quick hello at work.

Debra, I'm sorry your cat is hiding out in the carrier... Please keep us updated. ???????????? Also I'm sorry this is such a hectic time for you.

Last night it was:

Hayden Rowe Jersey Shore - lovely and strong!

Candles by Victoria Orange Clove - very strong, used only a tiny piece - love this scent.

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!

Good Morning!

Debra-That’s warm. I feel that sometimes I have so much to do that I don’t where to start. I hate when that happens.

Amy-Glad you are enjoying your scents.

I’m melting just one this morning -SGA Pink Sandy Beach. (Pink Sands with SSA). With it being such a rainy and damp day I feel like melting some Fall scents.

We are heading to Atlantic City later. I will play some slots and go out to dinner. It’s a short ride from here.

Happy Wednesday!

Morning!

Debra....hope all is ok with kitty! Maybe she's just feeling under the weather. Hope things calm down for you too.

Michele....have a great time!

Amy...lovin the scent Jersey Shore...not that I'm biased or anything...lol.

Honeybear...thank you. Are you having problems with all of your Scentsy? I usually have great throw with mine and I'm hoarding a few that I just don't want to use up.

Today is Weekend at Bernie's by SGA...great one.

Have a good day. ;)

Good morning all!

Maggie - I also love that scent Jersey Shore by HR. I always think of you and Michele when I melt it. ????????

Debra, how is kitty?

Michele, I hope you hit the big one on the slot machines!

We are finishing early today so I may do a little sightseeing.

Continuing to melt these fall scents. I have had two waxidents this week, fortunately on solid surfaces. I was trying a new approach - don't cut the scent shot, just plop the whole thing in the melter and pull it out when about one-third is melted - but this is a mistake. The first time, I dropped the slippery tart back into the pool, splashing everywhere, and the second time I forgot all about it in the tealight melter and it overflowed. ???? "How Not To Melt"

Hayden Rowe Jersey Shore

Sugar & Spice Ghost Munch

BH&G Weekend Camping Trip - very nice - not sure of the scent notes, but there is some clove in there. As one YouTube review said, "If camping really smelled like this, I would be a camper." ????

Have a great day all!

Morning!

Oh no Amy! Overflowing wax!?!? I hope you didn't ruin your warmer! I love the names of some of these tarts..."Weekend Camping Trip" sounds amazing...lol.

I'm pulling from the singles jar this morning...

Candies Violet and Lemon Sugar Cookie by Alamo Candelaria

Pie At Tiffany's by The Bunny Sisters

Duchess by Hayden Rowe from a sweet CF pal....thanks!

Everything smells wonderful! ????

Have a nice day.

Good Morning!!

Amy- I see you melted the coveted Sugar & Spice Ghost Munch. How was it?

Had fun in AC but unfortunately not a winner.

Finishing off SGA Pink Sandy Beach in the bedroom and melting VRC Ginger Coconut Lime in the main area. It’s really good!!

Maggie-I keep a drawer of all my singles too.

Enjoy your day all!

Michele, glad you had fun. Ghost Munch is everything Valerie said it would be. I looked up the scent notes and it's caramel apple, toasted marshmallow, candy corn and zucchini bread. What I like is that the blend really tones down the caramel apple yet keeps its character. I would repurchase. ♥️

Morn everyone. Melting today: My 80's Barber by Hayden Rowe: Amber, citrus, moss and shaving cream

Rainbow Sherbet by OPT

Amyjo, the more than four I don't think she has that scent, it was in a sampler last year.

Maggie, the keeping swimming smells just like the ocean, has lotus blossom in it and sea salt.

Have a great Thursday.

Thanks Amy. That does sound good.

Susan-Your scents sound wonderful.

I’m melting now SGA Lily of the Valley Pink Chiffon. This one is super strong.

Good morning everyone,

Getting ready to leave for the airport.

Susan, thank you, I'll try and catch that HR More Than Four next year. That 80's Barber sounds good - I like her barber shop blends.

Michele, that Pink Chiffon Lily of the valley sounds beautiful!

Well last night it was the last of a fabulous one:

Spotted Hog Pumpkin Donuts - thanks Maggie for the reco because I think this one needs to be an annual event! Just delicious.

I melted all of the wax I brought with me. However I did buy some wax at the Canada Walmart which has some unique and beautiful scents. I need to stay out of Walmart.

Happy Friday all!!

Hello All!

Congrats Amy on getting through all of your wax! Pretty good! I hope you had a uneventful trip home. ;)

Thank you Susan for that scent description. Sounds lovely.

Michele...glad you had a nice time in AC even if you didn't win.

It's been a big fav from Savannah Blue...My Boyfriends Truck. Plus I'm burning a lot of candles tonight since I've stayed home cleaning all day. One of my things to clean was my candle cabinet...oh gosh...that's why I needed to burn some!

Burning GooseCreek in...

Paris Noir

Beach House

Lemon Vanilla Cake Batter

And B&BW in Gingham...which didn't go so I blew it out.

Have a nice evening all.

Headed to the beach today - it was the most fabulous weather! We sat on the deck and watched whale spouts. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Amy - It is interesting how the different stores don't stock the same scents. Wonder who decides? My orderer loves brownies, but not spa! :(

Maggie, I also have a bazillion candles. It is hard to reduce the inventory when the big ones burn for over 100 hours! [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it is Scentsationals - Dawn to Dusk. The label says Orange Blossom, Sandalwood and Musk. :wub:

Good Morning!

Maggie and Debra- I have loads of candles too. You have me motivated to melt some.

Today I’m melting VCS Grandma’s Surrey in all melters.

Debra-Glad you enjoyed your time at the beach!! That must have been fun watching the whales!!

Happy Saturday!!

Hello all!!

Happy Saturday! Once again I have the Velcro cat in my lap.

Thank you Maggie, yes it was an easy trip home, a slight delay on the second leg but no big deal. I'm glad you're enjoying your Savannah Blue!

All of you with candles - Michele, Debra, Maggie - I am trying not to look at Colonial Candle - for exactly the reason you've said - a big candle takes soooo many hours... Still I am tempted... Must not look.

Debra, whale watching from the porch?? -- I envy you so much, how beautiful!! And yes... All of the Walmarts have slightly different inventory...I agree with you, the one closest to home here is also big on the brownies and anything with cinnamon, fine so far... But what about all the lavender and herbal and laundry...

Susan, you work so hard. I hope you can relax today and kick back a bit.

Well, over the last three days it's been a few things:

TSGS Bubblegum Gang - honeydew, watermelon, taffy - love this one, very fresh and juicy.

SB Carnival Time - I loved this one last year, but there was a sharp note for me today. ????

L3 Cherry Blow Pop Orange Sherbet 7Up Pound Cake - from the customer creations group and let's just say that some of those were better than others. Very strong.

Colonial Candle Vanilla & Bourbon melts - lovely.

Zeep Beach Towels - the last hurrah of Summer and my favorite beach scent: lemongrass, coconut and beach towels. Love love love!

Well although I did some damage at Walmart, I haven't ordered any wax since Aug 3, and that last order is arriving today - the Waxmosphere Lush samplers. *squeeeeeeee*

Enjoy your Saturday and for those with a long weekend, enjoy knowing there's an extra day!????????

Hi All!

Amy-Sounds like you have been melting away.

Susan-I hope you are enjoying your time off.

Melting in the bedroom -SB Lavender Cream Puffs. In the main area is SGA Open Water from a lovely CF friend.

Amy, congrats on your strength! Lots of Halloween stock showing up right now, making it tough. Sounds like Clemmie is very happy you are home! I am hoping mine are missing me!

Tonight it is Scentsationals - Sunlit Meadow Trail...strong and clean.

Off to make some chocolate chip cookies! ^_^