The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

July's Melts are on Fire!

Good morn ladies. Melting today: Honeydew Lemonade by Spotted Hog

Roman Numeral V by Satin Suzie: Lemon Biscott, Brown Sugar.

I had a very nice day yesterday, [smilie=th_200911025310] read outside in the morn love doing that. Today I'm spending the day with my parents and brother.

Amyjo, you can always place another order from Hayden Rowe lol.

LOL! Susan - are you a mind reader? - confession time, there is still more Hayden Rowe coming from the restock...I kept going back... And I will hopefully grab some more of that Black Velvet at the August restock! So addicted....???? I'm glad you got some R&R reading in the sun yesterday, lovely to think of you relaxing like that. ????

Susan - the mystery box blew me away. So much beautiful wax, in all different forms. And the beautiful packaging... And the ducky samples...

Here is the list:

Loaf in Bahama Mama

Loaf in Fresh Picked Strawberries Raspberries Lemonade

Scoop in Christmas Sweater, more of a fresh scent

Chunk in Tea & White Berries

Donut in Aloha

Scent shots in:

Raspberry Vanilla

Kennedy Compound

Donder (bamboo scent)

Easy Rider (leather, pipe)

Ducky samples

Galactic (patchouli)

Seaside Barber

White Linen

Love, love, love it all!! ????????????

Hello everyone. Melting today: Honey Apple Champagne by Kae: apple champagne, wild berries and pear.

Amyjo sounds like a good selection of wax, Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Susan and Sharon, I'm loving every minute!

Last night it was:

Swanky Blackberry, Black Raspberry, Plum, Lemonade in a beautiful 2.5 oz scent shot - juicy and creamy and wonderful.

Wax Workshoppe Cotton Candy Marshmallow - oh my. Sticky and gooey and delicious.

And this morning it's been:

BH&G White Woods - I love the woody scents and this is beautiful and strong.

Happy Monday all!

Good Morning All !

Amy-I’m glad you are loving your new vendor.

I’m melting SGA SSA Sunny Beaches Coconut Marshmallow.

Enjoy this beautiful day!!

Susan, I think it is a treat to grab my iced tea and take a book outside! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Wow, Amy, that was quite a list of good sounding scents in your mystery box. How do you ever choose what to start with? [smilie=th_scratch]

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Lemon Gumdrops. I have loved this scent for years!

Hi everyone. Melting today: Palm Beach by Hayden Rowe: Kaffer Lime, Strawberry, Citrus, Raspberry & tropical fruits.

Berry Lemon Cotton Candy by OPT

Little Twin Stars by CFOW: this scent notes are interesting lol Fizzy sparkles, vanilla fairy dust and cloudy coconut, Smells great.

Debra, the lemon gumdrops sounds really good. Have a great Wednesday.

Hello !

Hope everyone is doing well.

Melting SGA SSA Strawberry Raspberry Pomegranate.

Susan-Your scents sound wonderful.

Debra-I agree that reading outside with a cool drink is a nice treat.

Enjoy all!!!

I can see the weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It has been so cloudy and humid here lately. It has affected my air currents again, I am chasing my scents around trying to see where they are going . [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Tonight - little wisps of YC Jelly Bean. A really yummy scent and I am still trying to see where in the house it is headed...

Good morning all!

Work has been demanding but I am grateful for my colleagues. We will get there.

Susan, lol, those CFOW scent notes for Little Twin Stars are indeed interesting... Wonder how she got the fairy dust in there with the coconut?????? Your Hayden Rowe Lime and OPT Berry Lemonade sound delicious, love those tangy fruity scents.

Speaking of Hayden Rowe, there is a 30% sale today, just saying...

Debra, those air currents... Aren't they annoying? The scent has to be coming off the melt, but where is it going so quickly? Little wisps is right... Even in the hotel, this small room, it is happening because the a/c is on full blast. Didn't you say that all of your scent flies upstairs? *Sigh*

Michele, glad you are well, and I do love those pomegranate scents, how was that one? Did you see the IG for the Vintage Road Five O'Clock Somewhere sampler... Pink grapefrui spritzer...I thought I could skip that particular sampler, but if she is doing pink grapefruit...

Honeybear, the Swanky SSA scent sounds exquisite... Love her wax so much. If it is in the 90s in the East, I can't imagine what you've got out West.

Well yesterday morning I couldn't sleep so I got up and melted, and even though I got in late last night, I got some melting in... Three warmers this time and still the scent is disappearing...So over the past three days:

Hayden Rowe Barbershop 1920s, which reminds me of my grandpa and father.

Wax Workshoppe Cotton Candy Marshmallow Pops - in the shape of a beehive, adorable - so creamy and fattening. Decadent.

Ten Digit Creations Blue Sugar Black Sea - a gift from a dear CF pal - I love blue sugar and the sea air calms it down a little and adds a soothing dimension. Love this, thank you! ????

ScentSationals Inner Zen - also a generous gift, thank you!! - very minty and comforting.

Spotted Hog (and thank you Susan for reminding me to melt my SH) Paradise - lime, citrus, and gardenia - I see why this is one of her best sellers. Tart and sweet and strong - beautiful!

Pocket wax for the last two days - Zeep Trophy Wife - strawberry, cotton candy, Mandarin orange - very nice and helped me to hold my tongue at work with all the mansplaining going on. ????

Gotta love 'em...

Going home early tomorrow morning.

Happy Thursday everybody!

Hello ladies!

I've got another morning to myself so I'm melting and posting! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

This morning it's Hayden Rowe...thanks Susan and Amy for introducing me to this vendor! It's Rio (Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry, Apple, floral, Woods and musk) and Beach House (Ozone, floral, vanilla and Amber)...WOWIE! I am loving this vendor...and one of these seems to have a deep mysterious smoky scent in there which is wonderful. So complex.

Amy....you're killing me with that sale....ugh. I'd love to get my hands on one of those mystery boxes....you got such a fantastic deal on that! I may just take a lookie...???? I'm sorry you're having air current issues. :(

Debra...I'm sorry about your air currents too! I hate when that happens! Ugh.

Honeybear...that Swanky scent sounds [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] What a great combo of SSA, Coconut Milk and Pina Colada!

Michele...How's the beach? [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

This humidity is soooo bad. Did anyone ever get a screaming headache from a glass of wine in bad humidity? It was the weirdest thing and hit almost instantaneously. Threw the rest of the glass in the sink...

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Maggie, that is serious humidity! :(

Amy, I love your pocket wax remedy. I should remember to carry some of my own.

Tonight it is L3 - Pumpkin Cream Nutmeg

Hi Everybody!!

Maggie-Every day at the beach house is a good day! Unfortunately it’s a bit overcast today.

Amy-The SGA Pomegranate melt was a good one. That was one of the first I had tried. I liked it a lot.

Melts today are VRC Lavender Peppermint Shaving Cream in the main living area

CFOW SSA Toasted Marshmallow Lavender

Enjoy your Friday everyone!!

Good evening ladies! Hope all is well. The horrific heat and humidity is still hanging around...bound to get worse this weekend. Yikes.

Isn't that true, Michele?!? Love the beach!????

Debra...how was that pumpkin cream nutmeg? Sounds yummy.

Tried some from my newest order...My Boyfriends Truck by Savannah Blue... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great night. ;)

Maggie, the pumpkin melt was a good one - I am a fan of nutmeg! What does a boyfriend's truck smell like? All I can think of is leather and fast-food wrappers! [smilie=yes]

It is supposed to start getting hot here again. It has been pretty dreary.

Tonight - Nene's - Red Currant.

Good morning all!!

Happy to be home although it is beastly hot here too.

Maggie - I love the name Boyfriend's Truck- ???????? - and the Savannah Blue scent description sounds woodsy and wonderful and not what first came to mind, which was old socks / sweat / food wrappers as Debra said! And that Root beer note! -it sounds very creative and delicious.

Michele, I'm with you on the pomegranate - so tasty. And also that VRC Lavender Peppermint Shaving Cream - I adore that one. I'm so glad you're enjoying the beach!

Debra, how was the Nene's Red Currant? I just received my first Red Currant scent from Hayden Rowe and I'm liking that little fruit. And I'm with you on the nutmeg scents, mmmmm.

Susan, I like Pink Sand also. Really any kind of sand.... ????️

Sharon, is it hot in Wales too??

Honeybear, you're pretty quiet, how are you doing?

Mpfand and Aria, if you are lurking, how are you?? Come back, come back, give updates!

Well the melt-a-thon continues from last weekend:

VRC Espresso Cheesecake - from that remarkable coffee sampler, total lusciousness.

Hayden Rowe Lemon Tranquility - oh, this just is sublime...so unfair to tempt me with one beautiful scent after another. Maggie, I'm really happy you're enjoying this vendor. Lemon / powder / florals in perfect balance. I bought this in a Ducky Dozen without having sniffed it before, a risk, and I'm so glad, because I will enjoy each little duck so much.

Colonial Candles Raspberry and Cream - I love this soft wax. To me, raspberry can sometimes be sharp, but with the cream this is beautiful.

VCS Jenna's Sugar, Butter Flour Pie - proving once again what a good cure can do. This was poured last Christmas, and I remember Maggie and me joking that we guessed Jenna wasn't a very good cook...but it's beautiful now. Lovely pastry blend. I needed to tone down the cinnamon a little bit, so I added some Ava's Black Raspberry and Vanilla...very happy with the combination.

Ava's Cherry Almond Cheesecake - this was a sample and not something I would have have chosen on my own but it is absolutely gorgeous. Good to step outside the comfort zone.

DH has to work today and I am going to clean and melt and stay in my beloved house. ????????????. I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday - stay cool!

Hello All!!

Amy-I love your posts!!

It’s so peaceful and relaxing here. It’s a little too hot here though. I wish this heat wave breaks soon. With the humidity it’s supposed to feel like 115 degrees today.

We are going out to lunch for my son’s birthday today. He’s turning 32 on Tuesday. Where does the time go?

Melts for today are VRC Salted Caramel Cupcakes in main area and SB Cabana Boy in the bedroom. This was a gift from a sweet CF friend. I actually just got a bag of this yesterday from a SB preorder.

Susan-I love Pink Sands. Just bought a YC of that one.

Amy-I agree that VCS needs a good long cure. I have tons of Fall and Halloween scents from this vendor that should be nice and strong after a year.

Maggie-Glad you are enjoying your melts from Savannah Blue.

Stay cool everyone!!

Wow, Michele, 115?? I hope have found a way to stay cool! It is only 86 here. Cool by comparison! [smilie=th_dd5]

We went to a Lily Festival today. What beautiful flowers! I was able to buy a couple potted ones for upcoming birthdays. (If you are a fan of these, search Soft Music Lily - so pretty!) [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tomorrow is a big yardwork day. We had hired someone and he went Poof! :sSig_aaarggh: So, I guess we are saving some money and getting some exercise!

Amy, I love red currant. I don't even need it blended with anything!

Tonight - another Nene's - Bodacious Blueberry.

Hi All!

It’s supposed to be another hot one today. The heat wave should be over by tomorrow.

Melting SGA Sea Creatures In my bedroom. Love this one!