The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

June's Jumping With Scent

Hello All.

Finally home and melting all gifties this evening.

Homemade PS Lavender Whipped Cream Coconut Cream Pie

Front a Porch Rosemary Mint Sweet Lavender

Hayden Rowe More Than Four

Thanks to all!

Nice to see you, Maggie! Is it summer break now?

Too many sales and restocks this week/weekend! [smilie=th_cha40]

Tonight it is Galaxy - Laundry Room

Good morning all!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. My SIL's funeral was beautiful and it was good to see the extended family.

Maggie, it's so good to see you! I hope you will be able to get a little rest, enjoy some wreath making, and take care of you a bit. ???? I see you are melting rosemary mint...oooh....I have some of that, must find it.

Debra, I'm glad you're getting a break from that incredible heat. Same here in Ohio, and I've been able to open all the windows. You're so right about the a/c currents, which I find very challenging - come back, scent!!

Sharon, I love black raspberry and vanilla - that sounds like a good one.

Susan, I love 7-up Pound Cake and seem to have purchased quite a few things with that in it lately. ????

DH is playing a show this weekend so I have been playing with the wax and chilling, probably too much.

Yesterday it was:

L3 Fresh Cut Grass, Blackberry and Buttercream - lovely and strong. Amazing how heating this up brings out the blackberry.

And last night and today it's:

Vintage Road Maple Drizzled Donuts - just delicious, strong, and long-lasting. This is not in my usual comfort zone and it's a beautiful addition.

Vintage Road Impossible Girl - from the Coffee Sampler - hazelnut cappuccino, Twinkies, pancakes, cookies, vanilla ice cream cones, macaroons - if all of the Scents in this sampler are this good, I will have to get another one. Plus all of the melts are shaped like adorable coffee beans. Love!

Yes, Debra is right, lots of tempting sales going on. I have set an alarm for the Wonderberry, and am waiting for little birds to tell us all when Sugar and Spice will open.

Enjoy your day, all. Take a break and enjoy. ????

Good Morning and thanks Debra and Amy.

Amy...yes, it was lovely and soothing. I was not a big fan when I first smelled it years ago...now I enjoy I very much. Funny how scents do that.

Debra...yes, I said goodbye to my students Thursday and Friday. Next week is clean up and sanitize...fun.

Today is Southbound Pink Beachwood Vetiver...lovely.

Enjoy your day.

Hi All!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Yes there are a lot of restocks this weekend. Temptation did me in. I placed a few orders before the hot weather hits. I ordered from VRC, SB and Wonderberry. I’m waiting on Sugar and Spice to open this week.

Today I’m melting Wonderberry Berry Bubble Pop. This was a gift from a sweet CF friend. It’s Strawberry, Bubblegum and Champagne and it’s so good!

I’m at the beach house. It’s so relaxing here.

Enjoy your Saturday all!!

Cookie, I love those little waving guys - I just realized that it is dogs AND cats! I had only noticed the dogs before.

Maggie, I hope clean up is not too much work. I bet it feels good when it is done.

Michele - enjoy the beach - I will get to go to our beach house later this month.

Tonight - Wonderberry - Lavender Milkshake.

Good morning everyone!

Here in SW Ohio, we will need an Ark soon. Big overnight storm with lots of thunder, which caused Clemmie to spend the night under the bed. ⛈️

Maggie, I imagine that your students will miss you greatly. I remember as a child being so sad to say goodbye to beloved teachers at the end of the year. I'm glad you'll be getting a break and hopefully a little downtime.

Deb and Susan, I also love those waving animals and I too missed the cats! ????

Michele, I also gave in to temptation yesterday with the Wonderberry restock. I'm really enjoying her wax and she had lots of beautiful scents. I had to move my packing materials out of a separate Sterilite drawer to make room. ????

I've been sniffing all of my clamshells and am stunned by how strong everything has gotten. So this morning it's:

The Bathing Garden Alice in Lavenderland - a gift from a generous CF friend, thank you!! - French vanilla, Lavender extract, marshmallow fluff, just beautiful.

Have a peaceful day, all.

Good Morning!!

My overnight melt is still going strong. It’s SGA Sea Creatures-Beach Nights, SSA and Sweet Lavender Cookies.

Just put on in the kitchen area ST M.O.D.U.K.- peach and blackberry on a vanilla waffle cone.

It’s another gorgeous day here. DH flies back late tonight so we will be spending the day here.

My oldest daughter and her boyfriend cooked us homemade stuffed shells last night. It was delicious!

I’m so happy I placed a few orders this weekend.

Amy-Wonderberry is a new to me vendor and I’m excited for my order as well.

Happy Father’s Day to all ! Enjoy the day!

Amy, that sounds like a serious storm! Poor Clemmie!

As I type, I have a cat on my lap begging for attention. This happens often... [smilie=th_catkiss]

I went out do do a little yard work and came back in the house 3 hours later! Things look good, but I bet I will feel some muscles in the morning.

Tonight it is L3: Lemon curd/Twilight/French Vanilla

Good Morning

Debra...it's nice to get things accomplished...especially the kind you can see. Good job!

Michele...glad you are enjoying the beach!

Amy...I love a good thunderstorm but not when I'm trying to sleep....and of course I feel terrible for the little fur babies! Safe travels!

Saturday I received my Swanky loaf order and had to dig into in. Yesterday put on the Palo Santo....ohhhh....nice. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good day...off to clean... [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing ok. I had a terrible sinus thing going on all weekend. I’m finally feeling better.

Melting SGA Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Bakery Dough Whipped Cream Birthday. This is really good.

Amy-Hope you have a good work week.

We did enjoy the beach but back home now. I can’t wait to stay there for awhile.

Maggie- How did the Swanky do without the cure?

Debra-Hope you don’t feel too sore.

Have a great day all!!

Hi all :D

Michele, glad you're feeling better. :)

Debra, yard work always awakens muscles I didn't know I had. :rolleyes:

Melting Blueberry Pink Sugar Cone from Savannah Blue.

Hello!

I’m happy you’re feeling better, Michele.

Maggie ~ Yes, I’m curious about the “cureless” Swanky as well. [smilie=yes]

ST Dr. Doom

Bunny Sisters Counting Sheep

VCS Abbey Road ~ Afraid this is a dud... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

VRC Blackberry Marshmallow Zucchini

I thought I was safe since I didn’t order Saturday from Southbound or Wonderberry, but yesterday Bunny Sisters restocked. I needed more of the Merman sent to me by a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] It was amazing!

Then today, I happened upon the long-awaited S&S opening,

and frantically started throwing stuff in my cart before it was all gone. [smilie=th_200912104356]

Have a good evening.

Honeybear, it seems the restock went fast! :o

My ceramic dishes on my plate melters are staring to seep. I suppose I better start looking for new ones, I have to clean off the plate every day.

Tonight - FP Blue Slushy Cotton Candy.

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well today.

Maggie, I hope the school cleaning is going well and I know you will be happy when that's finished. I don't think I know what Palo Santo smells like...Must investigate.

Deb, when you say your dishes are seeping - something is coming out of the dish itself? Or wax is seeping into it?

Michele, I'm sorry your sinuses have been bothering you and I'm glad you have a little relief right now. I'm glad you got to relax at the beach house!

Mpfand, I'm with you - yardwork reminds me that I have plenty of unused muscles!

Honeybear, I also love Merman! They still have it on the site...hmmmm... Congrats on resisting the weekend restocks! ????

Susan, nice to see you enjoying CFOW.

I made a small order from her last month - she has some scents I can't live without (Carnival by the Sea, Butterscotch Coke Float, and her pretzels).

This morning it's:

OPT Fluffy Clouds - a Maggie CYO! - buttercream mint, rainbow sherbert, and marshmallow. This is heavenly! Thanks my friend!

Enjoy your day everybody.

Good Afternoon All. I am officially on summer break. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Michele...sorry you weren't feeling well...glad you are feeling better!

Debra...they are seeping? Wow!

Michele and Honeybear...the Swanky did great...an all around medium throw which is great for no cure time. The Palo Santo is an earthy type so I think it's just stronger naturally.

Amy...the Palo Santo is...A soothing woodsy scent, notes of smoked woods but not incense, sweet wood. I'm glad you're liking the Fluffy Clouds...it's very fruity and creamy to me.

So I pulled from my OPT blends...

It's Meadow Bloom...Fresh cut grass, Vanilla Buttercream And Lilac. I think I love almost anything blended with grass and vanilla. ❤️

Gotta go make sauce and meatballs. Have a nice night.

Maggie - happy summer!!! You deserve a break!! Thanks for the description of the Palo Santo - that sounds right up my alley.

Sauce and meatballs?? Please set an extra place. ????

Susan and Michele, your scents sound beautiful.

Amy, the melted wax is sort of oozing through the bottom of the ceramic dish. Not a lot, but I need to wipe up a little when I lift the dish.

Hooray for your break, Maggie!

Tonight it has been FP Pink Sugar and Strawberry.

Good Morning!

Debra...oh gosh...I've had that happen too but I thought maybe I didn't wipe the lip of the bowl enough. I wonder if I've got the seepage too? [smilie=th_scratch] Better change up the dish.

Amy...lol...I was waiting for your arrival last night... [smilie=th_anyminute] We just HAD to eat ALL of the ravioli and meatballs. ;)

Another rainy day here. Ugh. Well...I am being invaded by birds. One has nested in my backyard gazebos which is adorable although they are pooping all over my furniture. :sAng_flamingmad: The other has nested in my new flowerpots on the front porch. It appears I will have a hard time using my new rocking chairs... [smilie=th_gif]

Well, the Meadow Bloom custom was not strong enough so back to the cure cabinet it goes.

This morning it's an oldie but goodie....Blue Cotton Candy Bubblegum by Southbound.

Upstairs it's Cocoa Butter Cashmere by Pocket Full of Peonies

Have a nice day.