The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

June's Jumping With Scent

Greetings all!

Debra, I hope your cats have come out from hiding. Clem also doesn't like thunderstorms.

This morning it's:

ST Immortal Child - a gift from a sweet CF pal - I love this scent and it is uber strong. Sweet lavender, pink sugar, buttercream, strawberry, and white birthday cake. Gorgeousness.

And last night it was

L3 Pretzel Nutty Caramel Apple Cinnamon, in scoop form - oh, just luscious. Yes this is fall bakery but I am obsessed with pretzels. Beautiful and I really would like to eat it, but no.

Stay cool - very jealous of Sharon's 70F degrees in Wales. ????

[smilie=th_hello]

Hope everyone is doing well. Been enjoying a visit with DD#1. She likes to read a lot, so in our quiet time, I may or may not have placed a first-time Wonderberry order. [smilie=th_ee29]

Wilma’s Baked Apple Pie ~ This one’s for you, Amy! ????

VRC Namaste

Burning Gold Canyon Sweet SunTea.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thank you Honeybear!! I may or may not be receiving a Wilma's order today so I will toast your melts with mine. ????. Oooh, Wonderberry order? I hope you will love. ????

I hope you like your order, honeybear! I love the bright colors.

Amy - you were home today - was it a day off from work, or just from traveling?

More thunderstorms tonight...at least the watering is done. ;)

Tonight it is Musk Flower from Haute Candles.

Hey everyone,

Debra - I love thunderstorms!

Just got back from lunch out, met my OH after his work and went to a carvery.

Now melting YC Tropical Jungle, so refreshing and fruity.

Hello all!

Very hot today!

Debra, yes I have been home for a few days. I had the eye doctor on Wednesday and retirements of colleagues the last two days. I have taken two half-day vacations and it is blissful.

Sharon, did you enjoy the carvery? Your YC scent sounds summery and delicious.

Well last night it was:

Vintage Road Baked Apple Pie - ohhhhhh. I am trying to eat better and these luscious smells actually help with the cravings.

And today it's two favorites:

TBG Calypso - sea salt, Vetiver, driftwood, jasmine, coconut. Cured for probably 10 months, and two cubes in the living room are blowing me out of the house. I loved this scent the first time I smelled it last year, so beachy and fresh. One of my top favorites.

And

Zeep Beach Towels - to me, the best of the beach towel blends - fresh towels, ocean breeze, driftwood, coconut, and lemongrass - so good. Zeep's wax seems softer to me than last year, and doesn't seem to need as long of a cure! Which is a good thing. Also such pretty wax. ????

Stay cool and enjoy your afternoon, everyone.

Sharon, you are welcome to the thunderstorms! I am ready for warm summer weather!

Amy, how great to have some time off! Hope you are getting things done that you don't usually have time for!

Tonight it is Colonial - Daffodils and Daisies.

Good morning all,

Last night it was

Southbound Lemon Cream Puffs - wanted to eat this.

And this morning it's

Southbound Coconut Cream Float - coconut, custard, vanilla ice cream, and lemon soda - so beautiful.

In the kitchen:

Vintage Road Strong Coffee - espresso and heavy cream - oh, delicious and going since yesterday. From the excellent Coffee Sampler (which is still on her website, BTW, and she's closing for a month after tomorrow to catch up, just saying).

Have a peaceful Saturday!

Ooh Amy, those Southbound scents are in my stash curing. [smilie=th_laughing]

And [smilie=th_LaLaLa] to the VRC coffee sampler. I just got the SGA one, and have a SMT one on the way. And VRC has been somewhat hit-or-miss for me. Also, her wax is too soft for a summer order. It’s going to be 112 today. [smilie=th_dd5]

Debra ~ A thunderstorm sounds really nice!

Sharon ~ I enjoy florals occasionally, too. Lilac, Peony, Lavender, and Lily of the Valley are my favorites.

S&S Mystery Melt ~ I think this one has a little bit of the well-loved Ghost Munch in it. Not sure yet what else.

VRC Raspberry Pistachio Coconut Cookies

VRC Lavender Birthday Cake

SGA Out of the Breadbox

These two VRC scents are doing little to nothing in the scent department. That’s okay with me!

One less temptation! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi! [smilie=The_Hi] Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

My wax and warmers are packed and I'm ready for our big move! DH and I are about to become empty nesters. We will be moving in with DS temporarily while our new house is being built. If I decide to continue my wax hobby I'll be back in a couple of months. Take care, friends. [smilie=th_aa18]

Hi Mpfand!! So exciting! I'm very happy for you, a whole new chapter ahead... although the empty nest is tough. ???? How good of your DS to bring you in for awhile!!

But there is that one sentence in your post... That one sentence that includes "if I decide to continue my wax hobby..." WHAT?! ☹️

I do understand... Sometimes things run their course... But speaking for myself, I truly enjoy chatting with you, your always thoughtful, kind responses, your warmth and humor. I hope you decide to come back... And wouldn't you miss scent, just a teeny tiny bit? ☹️

Whatever your decision, I hope the next months will be exciting, and full of love and laughter as you begin this next phase of your lives!!

Take care my friend! ???? Hope to see you soon, keep us posted! ????

Honeybear, LOL - keep trying to talk yourself out of that VRC sampler, you want it, you know you do ????????????

Good Morning All!

It’s been a very crazy and busy week. I had 2 back to back weddings this weekend. My niece got married on Friday night and that was just beautiful. Last night our friend’s daughter was married. We enjoyed both weddings but I am truly exhausted. It’s after 10 and I’m still in bed. That’s so unlike me.

Today we are heading to the beach house for the week. I truly can’t wait. I need to relax and melt my wax. I have missed it.

Michelle-I’m very excited for you and your big move. You can still post even if you aren't melting. We would miss you!! Hoping to see you here soon. Good luck!!

Hope you are all doing well.

Talk later!

Good morning all!

Michele, I'm so happy you had a beautiful time at the weddings. Now you deserve a break - at the beach!!

This morning it's:

Hayden Rowe Lime Cotton Candy - a new vendor for me, inspired by Susan - lovely, strong wax and this one is a beautiful two-tone scent shot. Very sweet and the lime is delicious. This was a small order and I can promise there will be more.

I hope everyone will find time to rest today!

Mpfand - how exciting! Big changes ahead, I hope all goes smoothly. And I echo Amy - Give Up Wax??? [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Honeybear, I can not begin to imagine how 112 degrees feels...I hope it is dry heat and not humid!

I hope you are able to relax now at the beach, Michele!

Starflower - I like florals in small doses - that one was mild enough and quite nice!

Hey everyone - I am assuming the Poll duties for a bit and am having a wee bit of trouble remembering how I did it in the past! [smilie=th_scratch] The poll is up, not sure if it will actually work, LOL! I will keep an eye on it. We may need to post here for a day or two, sorry! [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight it is CFTKR - Cranberry Apple Marmalade.

Good morning everyone,

Honeybear, I hope you will get some relief from those temperatures soon!

Maggie, we miss you! Sending you big hugs. ????

Debra, what shape was the CFTKR melt? Carol never ceases to amaze me with the huge variety of shapes she comes up with.

Michele, have you recovered from the busy weekend?

Well yesterday it was:

Scentsy Strawberry Cream - so creamy and delicious. Lovely soft wax.

And this morning it was:

Hayden Rowe Cohiba - Cuban tobacco - oh my goodness. Must. Have. More. So sweet and reminds me of my grandfather.

Hayden Rowe Barber Shop 1920 - hands down the best barber shop scent I've smelled. Beautiful.

Happy Monday to everyone!

Good Morning!

Amy- I guess you are back in West Virginia this week. Hope you enjoyed your time home.

I’m recovering from my busy weekend. I’m at the beach house and couldn’t be happier.

I’m melting VRC Green Coconut. It’s just getting started but it smells delicious. Update: This scent is very strong. I can smell it throughout the house.

I just put on VRC Beachy Nights in my bedroom. This is Salty Sea Breeze, Toasted Marshmallow and Graham Crackers. It was a sample from my order.

Have a great day all!

Good evening!

Michele, this time I went a little further south. Hot, hot, hot. The good news is we finished early and I am coming home tomorrow! Woohoo!! That Pink Sands sounds really good.

Tonight's melts are a repeat of this morning - the tobacco and the barber shop. Heavenly.

Have a good night all!