The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

June's Jumping With Scent

Good morning all!

Maggie, what, the meatballs and ravioli are all gone?!?! But but but but but...???????????????? Ohhhh I bet it was good!!! Your birds know you will be kind to them, the word is out. Hopefully in a month they will have the little ones moving out of the nest and you can reclaim your furniture. ????

Debra and Maggie, hmmmm that seepage sounds troublesome and I will keep my eye out on my dishes.

Susan, that CFOW sounds delicious. Sounds like a CFOW week!

Well last night it was a beauty:

OPT Maggie CYO - buttermint, lime cooler, and marshmallow - OMG. That is all I can say. I brought it with me in my pocket today. ????????

Forgot to add. I wanted to try that Palo Santo but couldn't find anyone who has it on their site right now. So I ordered a little bottle of the fragrance oil to play with. ????

Enjoy your day everybody!

Hi All!

Maggie-Glad you are out for the summer. You deserve a break. Sorry about the birds.

Susan-All your CFOW melting reminds me I have plenty of that to melt.

Debra- That seepage has happened to me as well.

Amy-I love your idea of carrying a melt in your pocket. Sounds like another great Maggie scent creation!

Well I did a dumb thing yesterday. I put my melt in the melter and never turned it on. I thought it was melting because I was smelling my body lotion. I only realized when it I went to turn it off before going to bed. So today it’s SGA SSA Sunny Beaches Coconut Marshmallow.

Enjoy all!!

Michele, that sounds like some really good lotion! A nice long lasting scented one.

Once again I am trying to figure out what direction the scents are going. It is not hot anymore, sorta cloudy, so fans and A/C are off. You'd think I should be able to track down the air currents... [smilie=th_gif]

Tonight it is Galaxy - Just Peachy.

Good morning!

Hi Sharon! Lucky you with a sunny day! Our weather has been terrible. Humid and rainy with tiny patches of sun here and there. There can not be complaints of drought this summer!

Oh Michele...I have done that myself. Ugh...at least you had some scent to fool you. When I did it I thought the melt was a dud cause I couldn't smell anything....shoulda checked the warmers earlier. [smilie=th_sign0164] Your scent choice sounds wonderful!

Amy...yes, that's true...they don't stay in the nest very long and I could go out anyway. The last few times they nested in the gazebos, they became so used to me going outside that they stopped flying away when I did. I just wish they'd poop somewhere else. Btw, I'll send you some Palo Santo. I think you'll like it.

Debra...Me too! With the house all closed up I'd think I'd smell the scents stronger...however, I'm getting a lighter throw from stuff I know is stronger normally. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Last night I put on some candles...

YC Lavender And Vanilla

B&BW Gingham

Everyday Luxe Peonies & Oakmoss - from a student

Now I've got the warmers going...

CFOW Blueberry Cinnamon Donut

Have a great day! :)

Good Morning All!

Melting today SGA Sweet Lavender Birthday Latte. This is from last year’s Coffee Sampler. It’s so good. Can’t wait for my new coffee sampler to ship.

Maggie-I agree that this weather has been horrible. It’s another rainy and misty day here.

Debra and Maggie- I never know these days what kind of throw to expect with these air currents.

Sharon-Glad you have a sunny day. Send some sun here.

Enjoy the day all!!

Good morning!

Melting a mystery melt from Front Porch. I was a little scared of this one; it had an odd cold smell, but it's actually very good and super strong. It's definitely bakery, zucchini bread and something else....anyway, glad I gave it a try!

Have a good day, everyone.

Michelle, I have had a couple FP mystery tarts - and you are right, I had doubts! But they turned out just fine!

Sharon, you must have taken our sunny weather. Back into the 50's at night these days.

Tonight it will be CFTKR - Flowerbomb type. I always expect a floral, but it is not even close! [smilie=th_pardon]

Good Morning

It's a grab from the singles jar this morning.

Swim With the Mermaids by Savannah Blue

Melons at the Fair by OPT

Salted Cantaloupe by CFTKR

Have a good one. :)

Greetings dear ladies,

It was an early flight today and I am home.????

Michele, you have me hankering after a coffee scent.

Mpfand and Debra, I also am afraid of those mystery tarts! Some have been good.

Miss Maggie! I love the sound of those watery, melony scents. ????

Today it's:

The Bathing Garden Pink Sugar Pie Crust - gaaaaaahhh this is gorgeous. I've been saving it since last September and it is very strong and delicious.

Happy Friday everyone!

Good Morning!!

Debra-Glad you are at the beach. I am heading down later today after my nephew’s graduation party.

Amy-I’m glad you are home.

I’m up early today. I love it. It’s the most relaxing part of my day.

Melting VRC Vanilla Latte.

Have a good day everyone!

Update- The VRC is blowing me out of the house. So strong and so good!!

Greetings!!

Michele, you are the earliest bird today. I also love this time of day, so peaceful.

Debra, I'm happy for you - those PNW coastlines just take my breath away.

Well yesterday it was:

VCS Lavender Cotton - from the Lavender hearts sampler - and beautiful. I have not tried many laundry scents after a bad experience with one last year, but this was very clean and calming, and I enjoyed it! It was very strong, to the point where DH was grumbling, so I collected it for another day.

This morning I have gone back to the seaside, with one of the first scents I fell in love with last year:

CFOW Carnival By The Sea - salty sea air, funnel cake, and vanilla ice cream - so, so beautiful. This is a gorgeously decorated clamshell from March of this year and extra strong.

And

L3 Earl Grey Tea Lemon Sugar - a scoop - wonderful! I am loving the tea scents.

Enjoy your Saturday. We were going to head to the zoo but it is about to rain (Noah, where are you?).

Hello everyone!

Maggie ~ Glad you are on summer break! Hope you get some good R&R! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Debra and Michele ~ Enjoy your time at the beach. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Amy ~ I lhad to laugh at your DH’s grumbling. [smilie=th_giggle]

It’s been a hard week. Tuesday my DH found out an old very special friend passed away in a tragic motorcycle accident. He was so devastated that it made him physically sick and unable to function for a couple of days. So scary. And just as DD#1 is having nightmares about the recent shooting at her work, DD#2 heard about a brutal attack of her friend. It was an old man from some of her French classes who was beaten in the head with a rock and robbed. This happened right around the corner from my mom’s house. This is the third attack like this. A couple others have been beaten with bricks in the same area. Is it any wonder I’m so anxious about my daughters still lliving in Albuquerque???

ST Never Been Kissed

VRC Strawberry Peach Coconut Margarita

Swanky Miss Manners~ an iced tea scent and very nice

Have a good day, all!

Honeybear, what a challenging and difficult time for your family. I know, as the mom, it is so hard when your children are going through so much. Hugs for all of you.

Michele - I hope you made it to the beach. Any wax waiting for you there? ;)

Amy, I remember how much you liked that scent, I think I even ordered because of your recommendation. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It was a sunny day here, but very, very windy.

Our dog is watching Dog TV. It is fun to watch her be that interested in what is on the screen. Usually she is asleep in the other room. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Tonight - BH&G - Sugared Lavender

Good Morning!!

Hope everyone is doing well. It’s a beautiful day at the beach!

Debra- I brought tons of wax down here last week. But I did have a box of VRC that I opened here to add to my collection.

I have CFOW Carnival by the Sea. I also ordered it per Amy’s recommendation.

Melting SGA Coconut Cream SSA Sweet Lavender and SB Summertime Blues from a lovely CF friend.

Have a great day all!!

Good Morning

Honeybear...I'm so sorry for all the sadness and horror you guys are going through. What a sad world we are in when people get attacked with bricks. Keeping you in my prayers.

Michele...it looks like another beautiful day at the beach for you! Enjoy.

Debra...Dog tv?? No way....

Amy...did you end up going to the zoo? I am guessing you are already somewhere else by now...back down south?

It was Wonderberry London Calling from a sweet friend yesterday.

This morning it's Savannah Blue in Vanilla Cotton Candy Tea and Cakes

Have a nice day.

Good morning everyone!

The weekend went by in a flash. I did go to Walmart to get a few things and somehow I wandered over to the wax aisle. They have stepped up their game in the fresh scents, and a few may have found their way into my basket. ????

Maggie, I hope you are well, pretty quiet, sending you a hug. ????

Honeybear, big hugs for you and your family. That's a lot going on at once. I hope your beautiful smellies are bringing some small comfort.

Michele and Debra, oh gee whiz, I really hope you are enjoying the CFOW melt. Always a danger to rave about something, which may not be then to everyone's taste!

Debra - Dog TV?? *must investigate* ????

Once again on the road. Last night it was:

Wonderberry Strawberry Frosted Cookies - beautiful and so strong that I had to turn it off during the night. Lovely strawberry scent.

And in the bathroom it was:

BH&G Caribbean Sea Breeze - still making my mind up about this one. I have it my pocket for daytime sniffing.

A fine Monday to everyone!

Hi All!

Amy-I have a Wonderberry order waiting at home. Excited to get my first order.

Valerie- Sorry for all you are going through. Enjoy your daughter’s visit.

I’m still at the beach house. My friend and her daughter are here visiting. We will head back home tonight. I want to stay all summer. We have my niece’s wedding Friday night and a friend’s daughter’s wedding Saturday night. We will be here all next week when DH is on vacation. I just love it here. It is so relaxing.

Maggie- It is another beautiful beach day !!

My melts for today are:

CFOW Rainbow Bridge-Vanilla Ice Cream, Fruity Pebbles, Cake Coconut, Strawberry Milk and VRC Drops of Jupiter, Lavender, Sandalwood, Coconut, Jack Frost , Fairy Dust Type, Marshmallow Fireside Type.

Enjoy your day!

Good evening!

I love how it stays light so late now!

Home from the beach, back to work, and it was another busy Monday. [smilie=th_insane]

Amy - have you ever forgotten your wax and it had a trip through the washer and dryer?? [smilie=th_sad-1]

Tonight it is Wilma's - Minty Mojito.

Good morning all!

Ah, a good night's sleep. I am a new woman.

Debra, LOL, no I haven't ever put the pocket wax into the wash, but that is a good reminder to double check! Speaking of which, that BHG Caribbean Sea Breeze is a good one - very refreshing to smell throughout the work day yesterday.

Michele, it makes me happy to hear how happy you are at your beach house. ???? I remember having a sample of that CFOW rainbow melt, a good one.

Maggie, Mpfand, Valerie, Sharon, Susan, Aria, good morning and hope everybody is doing well. Pretty quiet around here.

Well last night it was:

Wonderberry Jelly Donuts - good throw and delicious.

YC Clean Cotton - in the bathroom - I'm enjoying these laundry scents.

And this morning it's been:

ScentSationals Vanilla Bean - an old friend and it smells so nice! Sometimes simple is good.

ScentSationals Laundry Basket - clean laundry and greens - really like this in the bathroom.

Enjoy your Tuesday all. Heading home tomorrow for the eye doctor. ????

Hello!

Next week DH is on vacation and we are spending a whole week at the beach house.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Yesterday was like Christmas! I got 3 wax boxes-

Wonderberry

SGA Coffee Sampler

And a very special goodie box from a sweet and generous CF friend

I’m thrilled with everything!!

Today it’s VCS Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop. It’s a good one. It’s Ice Cold Praline Cream Soda.

Good Morning!

Where is everybody? It’s very quiet here. Hope all is well.

Melting SGA Cotton Candy Pineapple Strawberry Raspberry Guava. This is from the Cotton Candy Sampler from last year. It’s already smelling great.

Have a good day all!

Good morning all!

It is indeed quiet, Michele. Sending big hugs and good thoughts to all of our buddies, who may be dealing with life's constant challenges. ????

Early day today, left the hotel in the wee hours and got back in time for a review, then the ???? doctor later. I am looking forward to seeing my bed. ????

Last night it was:

L3 Sea Breeze Sea Grasses Driftwood, in scoop form, which was absolutely beautiful and fresh, and

Wonderberry Taffy Cake, a sweet bakery scent that I loved. This was a sample and even the small piece was nice and strong.

It feels like Friday because I am home, but enjoy your Wednesdays!

[smilie=th_hello]

We have thunderstorms tonight, that means cats under the bed. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I am glad you were able to head home early, Amy!

Michele, that is a lot of fruit flavors in that SGA - any one of them the strongest?

Tonight it is Galaxy, Gods and Goddesses. Scent description says floral, masculine and tropical drink.