The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

June's Jumping With Scent

Amy- So so sorry to hear your terrible news. Hugs to all.

Valerie-Hope you are enjoying your daughter’s visit.

Melting SGA Candy Crush.

Amy, I'm so sorry..... [smilie=th_empathy] thinking of you and your family.....

Melting a gift from a sweet waxie pal, Baja Cactus Blossom from Candy Panda.

Amy, I am so sorry to hear about your SIL. Hugs for all of you.

Tonight it is YC - Sage and Citrus. A classic.

Good morning all,

Thank you friends for your sweet words about my SIL. It has been a bit of a shock. She was in good health and it was a bizarre accident. A reminder to enjoy life every day. Thank you again.

Susan, I love volcano Capri scent, so with fizzy pop, which I also love.... Beautiful.

Last night I started melting SGA Out of the Bread Box, a brittle bar. It's pretzel latte VBN. I ended up using four pieces in the hot Ashland melter to get a good throw. I love this beautiful pretzel scent and it has done well all night.

Have a good day, everyone.

Good Morning!!

Amy-That really is so sad about your SIL. You never know what life has in store. I have that Out of the Bread Box. I need to give it a try.

Putting on VCS War of the Worlds. This is Serendipity Fruit Loops Marshmallow. Hope it throws well.

DH is home. We have a graduation party tonight. My cousin’s son graduated from Annapolis. He played football for Navy. Maggie -We are headed to your neck of the woods later on.

Have a great Saturday!

Evening everyone,

Michele, I hope that you and DH will enjoy the graduation party! And you are right - we never know what's around the corner. Thank you, my friend. ????

Things are better with the family... One of our nieces, who is single, is thinking about moving in with my BIL and taking care of him until he needs full-time assistance - as well as my SIL's many cats. I stand in awe.

Between work stress and family sadness, I needed some relief today. So I rearranged all my wax again. It is back by vendor, except for Halloween and Christmas melts. I enjoyed having them all by scent type, but it was impossible to see what I had, or to track any progress. Also, it was easy to kid myself that there really wasn't that much L3, all tucked away among everything else. Not! There is a staggering amount! And very little of some other vendors that I thought I had tons of.

Anyway tonight I tried something different, so it's a combo of:

Vintage Road Pink Sugar Marshmallow, with

Vintage Road Gain Laundry Type.

Absolutely beautiful. I got the idea from a Super Tarts sample and never would have thought to put these two together.

Have a restful evening, everybody. Remember to enjoy life!

Thank you for the description, Michele. Sounds like a scent I need to try! :wub:

Amy, how wonderful to have family members that can help out!

Your scent combo sounds like a good one.

We have also a graduation to go to tomorrow. I am not sure how everyone grew up so fast. ;)

Tonight it is FP Blueberry Cherry Serendipity.

Good Morning!

Melting VCS GG. This is Honeydew, Watermelon, Cantaloupe. I must say my VCS I melted yesterday was super strong and lasted all day. I hope I have the same luck today.

Enjoy your Sunday all!!

This one has a great throw too!!

Amy ~ So sorry to hear about your SIL. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Michele and Debra ~ Hope you enjoyed the graduation parties.

We enjoyed having DD#2 here for a few days, even though she wasn’t feeling well a good chunk of the time. Then, right after her plane landed last night, DD#1 called to tell me there had been a shooter at her new job, a popular brewery in Albuquerque, but that she was safe. An off-duty FBI agent happened to be there when a guy stalking his ex pulled out a gun, and the FBI agent shot and killed the guy. Fortunately, my daughter didn’t see that part because she was crouched down on the floor with a bunch of other people in the kitchen before they got out the back door, but still is traumatized. She heard several shots fired and had no idea how many people were getting shot. So grateful she is safe.

Swanky Lavender Paris Vanilla Lace

Hello all,

Honeybear, OMG. That is so scary and I'm sorry your daughter had to be nearby. Thank heavens the off-duty FBI guy was there!! Honestly, the world has just gone mad.

Mpfand, hello! I loved that Pink Sands too. How are you doing?

Michele, that VCS with all the melons sounds so delicious. I'm glad it threw well!! I think they need an extra-long cure, don't you?

Debra, I hope you will enjoy the graduation!

Have a good night all.

Good Morning!

It’s not a nice day today. It’s rainy and chilly here.

Melting SGA Out of the Breadbox.

Amy-I’m so glad my VCS has been throwing well. The ones I melted this weekend had a 6 month cure. Hopefully a long cure does the trick because I have a lot of VCS. Much of mine is for the Fall so hopefully it works out well.

Susan- I hope this is a stress free week as well.

Enjoy the day all!

Susan, I hope you are also having a stress free week!

It will be almost 100 degrees the next couple of days...I wish I liked that type of heat more. :sSc_faint:

Tonight it is Melted Confections - Brandied Pear.

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is well.

Michele, I hope you had a beautiful time at the graduation with DH. Same weather where I am, cold and rainy, and I forgot to pack a jacket. I'm so glad your VCS is throwing... Her pretty scents are worth the wait!

Debra, 100 degrees, noooooo! It's just tough to do anything in that heat!

Susan, I hope your week is a peaceful one. Stress is highly overrated!

Miss Maggie, sending you big hugs, we miss you. ????

Last night and this morning it was:

Vintage Road Ginger Coconut Lime White Tea, lovely. I had this one last year and it seems to me that Sarah has added more lime, making it beyond beautiful. I love these soft little bundties, beautiful wax. She had a sale last weekend and i may have ordered just a few tidbits.

Speaking of Vintage Road... She is opening a new storefront, a beautiful brick building, and when I peeked at the address, it is only three hours from our house. In addition, it is near a place where DH likes to go for work supplies. I see a road trip ahead. And Michele, when you come to visit in the fall....

Take care everybody!

Hello All!

Susan-Your scents today sound wonderful!

Amy-Yes, I see a road trip to Indiana in our future. Yay!!

Melting today from a sweet CF friend- TCC Toasted Strawberry Brulee. Wonderful and strong !!

Good evening!

Maggie! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] We miss you!

Amy, you may need to call ahead to make sure she is ready for you to drive up in a big U-haul truck! [smilie=th_foolish1]

If our heat continues like this, it will slow down my ordering! I would have a mailbox full of wax puddles.

Tonight I am rounding up my old Sugar and Spice - waiting for a restock/opening -

It is Marshmallow Noel in the melter.

Good morning all!

Traveling home early this week, have more annual doctor visits and my SIL funeral tomorrow. ????

Maggie, sending you a big hug, you must have a lot going on. ????

Debra, thank you for making me laugh ????, you're right, I will need a uhaul when Michele and i visit VRC! All those little bundties...I remember Maggie saying that if we went to visit L3 out your way, I would just move in.???? Funny funny ladies.

Michele, that toasted strawberry brulee sounds sooooo good. ????

Susan, I love Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, mmmmm yes.

Because I need more wax, I'm also waiting for that Sugar & Spice opening... Ghost Munch, anyone?

Last night was a beautiful blend:

Vintage Road Lavender Peppermint Shaving Cream, oh this is glorious, perfectly proportioned and very strong. I'm turning my melts off at night - my eyes have been burning, only when I wake up, and I wonder if I've been overdoing. Not that I would ever overdo.

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone!

Good morning everyone,

Cooler weather, so refreshing. I'm listening to a mockingbird go through his repertoire outside the bedroom window. ????????????

Last night it was:

From the beautiful Cheryl's mini sampler, thank you sweet friend! - Apple Clove Butter and also Apple Dumpling, both good enough to eat!

And in the enclosed porch I had:

ST Tartis - Blue Sugared Cream, Tea & Cakes - oh my goodness, I love this, thank you dear pal! Very strong and so delicious.

When I arrived home yesterday, there were the Southbound Summer Scents waiting for me! So this morning it's:

Southbound American Smoothie - pink sugar, orange sherbet and American cream (Lush type). This is one of my very favorite scents of all and just says summer to me.

I hope everyone enjoys their day. ????

It is cooling off! I have to figure out where my scent has been going. With all the fans and A/C lately I could not smell nuthin'! <_>

Thinking about you and your family today, Amy.

Tonight - L3, Orphan Black - some lemon, tea and toffee.