The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Day By Day Melts in May

I am having changing air currents also. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Maggie, I am glad the concert was a good one. Sometimes the "reunion" type shows aren't what I remembered! ;)

Amy, sounds like you should be in your home away from home by now.

Tonight - a long time favorite - Lemon Gumdrops from Cheryl's.

Good morning all!

Debra, yes on the road again and looking at my beloved mountains. Your Cheryl's Lemon Gumdrops sounds wonderful.

Last night it was:

L3 Herbal Lavender, Buttermint, and VBN - one of my favorite Lavender/mint blends, so comforting. Also very strong so I used just a little.

And this morning it was:

Super Tarts Snape - from the Wizards sampler - Magically Delicious, sugar cookies, and cinnamon. Wonderful and I'm enjoying these bakery scents again.

A rainy day so I shall run between the raindrops. Have a lovely day, all!

[smilie=th_hello]

Maggie ~ Glad you enjoyed the concert!

Amy ~ That lavender blend sounds heavenly. [smilie=cloud_9]

Michele ~ Hope it’s just a fluke with those brittles. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Wilma’s Apple Mallow Zucchini

Homemade Peach Mallow Cake

CFTKR Pineapple Lemongrass ~ from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Thanks for the good wishes for DH’s back. He’s all better now.

Now I’ve got a sick kitty. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Headed to the vet this afternoon to see what’s up.

Have a good day.

Honeybear! I'm very glad your DH feels better. And I'm sorry you have a sick kitty! Who is it, and what did the vet say?

Tonight it's:

ST Minerva - from the Wizards sampler - OMG, I never would have chosen this one myself, but it is delightful. Pink sugar and Gain, who knew??

Goodnight all ????

Melting a gift from a waxie buddy, Pineapple Orange Vanilla from Wax House Melts. Pineapple and orange is a great combo; thanks! :D

Hello

Mpfand...yes, I love pineapple and orange too! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Amy...wow....that's an interesting one...I would have been scared of that combo too! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Honeybear...glad to hear the DH is feeling better but sorry to hear about little kitty! [smilie=th_sorry_] Hope all is well today!

Michele...are those breakaway bars from a recent order? That's pretty shocking for SGA! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Last night and today it's a fav...Woodstock Boogie....absolutely love this and I must get more! Thanks friend!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I just got in and it's still going super strong!

Have a good night.

Honeybear, how is your kitty?

Maggie, is school about out? Any summer plans?

Amy, that company should give you a big send off party when you are finally done! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight - Me Time, Rose Jam type.

Good Morning All!

I hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I’m melting SGA Cantaloupe Strawberry Peach Cotton Candy Cupcakes @ Tiffany’s. Happy to report I can smell this. It’s great.

I used the Breakaway Brittle in Dumbo Snacks at the beach house and couldn’t smell it. It’s different melting there. It’s a large open area and the air conditioner currents might have been interfering with the throw. I usually have no problems there. Maybe the Brittle needed a little more curing. It was one of the newer ones.

Maggie-I need to try that Woodstock Boogie. I ordered it because it got rave reviews.

Have a great day all!!

Good evening all,

Michele, your SGA Cantaloupe scent sounds so beautiful. I'm glad it threw for you. I totally get the challenge with the air conditioner currents.

I've been having a little trouble with some of the ST samples but I hardly let them cure, so it's my own fault. One that I love is:

ST Butterbeer - from the Wizards sampler - butterscotch and cream, just delicious.

And tonight I'm finishing off my travel week with:

L3 Herbal Lavender, Buttermint and VBN - so beautiful I have no words!

Have a good night all.

Yay for last day, Amy!

Michele, that scent really sounds like a good one. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Not much melting tonight - home late due to book club,

Remelting a Lime and Neroli custom blend from Cheryl's.

Good morning all,

Headed home, very happy.

Debra, which book is your club currently reading?

I left very early this morning to drive to the airport so no new melts.

Happy Friday everyone.

Good Morning!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Today I’m melting SGA Beach Bum Bakery. This is Beach Nights, Cookie Monster, blackberry ice cream Birthday. It’s a good one.

Debra-What book is your book club reading?

Good Morning...running out to the eye doctor in a few but I wanted to post my scents. I had that Woodstock Boogie going for days... love it so much! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Michele....if you enjoy earthy/incense scents, you'll love this. Did you receive yours yet? [smilie=th_scratch]

Debra...no big plans yet. Trying to take a short jaunt to Florida to visit with a friend but not sure if that will happen. And I'd like to rent at the ocean for a week in July or early August. Still in school....won't end until the 14th and clean up and sanitizing until the 18th. 2 weeks!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Now it's OPT Country Chick....love it.

And upstairs it's OPT Persian Silk

Have a nice day.

Btw....anybody got a good SOTD Title? It's June! I should be fired. :(

Hello all!

I slept so deeply last night...I was awakened around midnight and saw a shadowy figure in the hallway. OMG, I thought, it's finally happened, there is someone in my hotel room. I reached for the tealight melter by the bed to go bash him in the head, when I realized that I was at home, and that was DH using the bathroom. He says he's glad I came to my senses in time. The thing is, the bed at home and the bed in the hotel have exactly the same angle in relation to the bath, with the same soft glow coming from the melter in there. ????

Debra - lime and neroli? Oh, that sounds gorgeous.

Maggie, all your scents sound beautiful. Good luck with the eye doctor. I forgot to schedule that one, thank you for the prompt! ????

Well there are lots of sales this weekend. I am trying to stay away. Even my scrubs came a little smooshy in the hot mailbox so there is good incentive to not order. Besides the fact that I'm going so slowly through my stash due to work travel. Right? Right.

Well today it's:

Stashe by Candlearia - a gorgeous masculine scent, thanks dear friend!

L3 Blackberry, Leaves, Brown Sugar - just beautiful. Probably more of a fall scent, but I had it in with the earthy ones.

Have a lovely day, all.

How about June’s Jumping with Scent??

Maggie-Yes I have the Woodstock Boogie but haven’t tried it yet. It’s out of my comfort zone but it’s got rave reviews. Hope I love it.

Amy- You can do it!!

Hello! Where did the week go?

Amy ~ ???? Now there’s a sign you’re traveling too much!! You poor thing! [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra ~ Lila had a UTI and then we had a ???? emergency with Heidi the very next day. She got some stuck in her hair and it was a mess. Not exactly the best thing to wake up to at 5:30 in the morning! [smilie=th_fear8]

Maggie and Michele ~ I also have Woodstock Boogie. So curious to see how earthy and bakery smell together. I just got mine recently. It’s curing! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

SGA SSA Sunny Beaches Coconut Marshmallow

SGA Candy Crush

Both from a sweet CF friend ~ Thank you! ???? And both so good I needed more. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

SGA Out of the Bread Box

Homemade Baby Powder

Burning a Gold Canyon Blueberries and Himalayan Salt. Interesting! [smilie=yes]

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Thanks for the great title idea Michele! It's up!

Amy....oh dear...I'm sorry! That must have been frightening! Glad you realized it was your hubby!

Honeybear...sorry about your little kitties!