The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Day By Day Melts in May

Greetings all,

So very fine to be home. A chilly but gorgeous morning, 48f and blue sky.

Maggie! So happy you will be picking your girls up today, and welcome home to them!!

Today we are taking a ride on the little old ferry boat across the Ohio River from Higginsport, over to Maysville Kentucky. There is a fine pizza place on the other side. The main pleasure is just enjoying the water and the sky on a fine day like this.

So many beautiful choices to melt!! I am surrounded by beautiful wax and cold sniffing to my heart's content. Eli the Rambunctious is staring at me and perhaps an early walk is in order.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone!

Enjoy your outing today Amy! It sounds lovely!

Can't smell a thing today...when SB stops throwing...it really quits. Lol

Think I'm gonna look for coconut...

Ok it's GWW - Coconut Bra...raw coconut and SSA...wonderful. Forgot I had this. ????

Have a good one. :)

Happy birthday, Amy! [smilie=HBday] Hope you have a wonderful day!

Melting Wild Berry Cheesecake from BH&G. I smell berries and graham crust. Yum!

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes! It's been a lovely day. ????????????

Good Morning.

Amy...I'm glad to hear you had a nice birthday! ????

It's Zeep Clean Shave this morning. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Have a good day all. ;)

Good Morning!!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Going to finish up my melts from yesterday -

FP-Peach Mulberry from a sweet CF friend. This has some throw and longevity!!

SGA Big Bird’s Birthday from her Easter Sampler.

Have a great day!!

Happy Mother’s Day ????????????????

Happy Belated Birthday Amy ????

Melting SGA Iced Lemon Cookies

I hope you are having a nice Mother's Day. Kids are all away today so it is me, my M&Ms and my wax! I can't complain! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I've been watching the NBA playoffs - the games are so close they are hard to watch. I do a lot of pacing... :o

Today it is SGA - Pure Grace type. It has been going for hours!

Good morning all!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day yesterday!

Yesterday and today it has been:

L3 Celestial Sea Salty Mariner - an SSA blend which is glorious,

And three gifties - thank you sweet CF friends!

Scarlet Raine Fruit Fight - strawberry and cherry, so strong and juicy that I am drooling,

L3 Blue Sugar Pistachio Savory Bakery - delicious, strong and good enough to eat, and

Homemade Lily of the Valley from our talented friend, so beautiful and fragrant!

Thank you sweet friends and I hope everyone has a beautiful Monday!

Afternoon everyone.

Not melting but burning a candle today, Napa Valley Sun by YC.

Sad news that Doris Day has passed away, Pillow Talk is one of my favourite films.

Melting gifts today, Little Mermaid from SGA and Summer Berry Bliss from Rainbow Melts. Thank you, friend! ????

Have a good day. ☺

Hello Everyone!

Melting today SGA Cotton Candy, Sweet Lavender, Toasted Marshmallow.

Has a very nice Mother’s Day at my son’s house. My daughter in law cooked for us and her parents. Quiet but nice. Then I drove my DH to the airport. He will be back in 2 weeks for MDW. we will spend 4 days at the beach house. I’m looking forward to that.

Just spent some time labeling some of my VCS. Found some spring and summer scents to melt. I went a bit overboard when I ordered for the Fall so a lot of my wax from this vendor are heavier scents.

Enjoy the day!!

Michele, I feel better when the wax is labeled and organized. I like to know what I am melting. Not sure why it makes a difference, but it does! [smilie=th_pardon]

Our 80 degrees is turning into rain tonight. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Tonight it is L3 - Resident Evil, smells like berries!

Hello!

I forgot to post for a few days.

It been Lavender Martini Sweet Lavender by Wax Workshoppe from a sweet friend...love it and still going upstairs.

Downstairs it's Peace in the Grass by OPT...really ❤️ this.

Have a great Tuesday.

Good morning everyone,

Looking at the nearby early-morning mountains as I am writing this and they are lovely. I am staying further away from the worksite this time, both to have some autonomy and to see more natural beauty. Both are helping.

Michele, how lovely that your daughter-in-law cooked for you and her parents, sounds like a keeper. And I'm with you, I love having my wax labeled with the scent notes - especially when the vendors use mysterious names. ????

Maggie, I love that Peace in the Grass more than I can say. I still have one flip-flop of it at home. ????

Debra, 80 degrees, whoosh it's early for high temps!

Mpfand, I also enjoy that SGA Little Mermaid!

Sharon, I was also sad about Doris Day. She was from Cincinnati so there is local grief over her passing.

Susan, I'm always up for a good strawberry scent. I really need to try Hayden Rowe one of these days.

Well the last couple of days it's been all gifties, thank you sweet friends!

Front Porch Rosemary Mint & Sweet Lavender - just lovely and I hadn't tried this scent at all before.

Homemade Karma Lush Type - very exotic and beautiful.

SGA Surf's Up - Blue Sugar, Marshmallow, VBN - so wonderful that it will also travel in my pocket with me at work today!

SGA IHOP - the queen of the breakfast blends, coffee, pancakes, maple syrup - so delicious. DH likes to melt this one in his shop. ????

I hope everyone has a fine Wednesday!

Today's scent is from a sweet CF pal, Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Closet Full of Wax. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Hi All!

Quick post before bed.

Tonight’s melts are all homemade by our talented friend-Pink Lavender Tea and Cakes and Anais, Anais. Both are strong and wonderful!!

Good Night!!

Good morning! ????

Hope everyone had a nice Mother’s Day and is doing well! All of your scents you’re melting and burning sound wonderful.

I’m back from DD#2’s graduation and Mother's Day with my girls. DD#2 graduated with above a 4.0 GPA (UNM gives A+’s) and received a special award for Excellence in French that included $250. So proud of her! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] She was supposed to come back with me for a week of rest and relaxation before looking for a summer job, but she found one already. Happy for her, sad for me. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

LSC Purple Haze

LSC Sugar Sparkle

LSC Lush

SGA Mystery Blend ~ Cannot figure out what’s in this! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Bunny Sisters Merman ~ Love this gift from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you] so much that I had to do some retail therapy over the weekend.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear - I miss LSC! :( I am about out!

Rainy weekend ahead - at least I don't have to water the garden. I was noticing that the L3 store is about 2 hours away...hmmm....

Tonight it is Zeep's - Miss Belle's Berry Sweet Tea, originally a giftie from a buddy - and I have purchased it several times since!