The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Day By Day Melts in May

Hello all,

Greetings, hope everyone is well. Kind of a tough night with plane delays and late arrival...*yawn*

Last night was a repeat of Savannah Blue Mint Mojito Lime Cooler. ????

Happy Monday to all!

Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Aria, I'm glad you're getting to spend some time time with your son who's home from college! Enjoy that Front Porch delivery!

Maggie, I did have real pancakes yesterday morning - yum!

Honeybear, the Swanky blend with the pink sugar and black coconut sounds delicious.

Sharon, I'm glad you are happy with your haircut. Mine is getting shaggy and I need to give it some attention.

Susan, I remember that Smurf Gelato from CFOW, a good one!

Debra, the lemon / pink sugar / coconut also sounds lovely! Pink sugar and coconut are always a good thing.... And with lemon...oooh.

Last night it was:

Cheryl's Celestial Seas - a gift from a generous CF friend - I love this. Ozone, SSA, sea moss, driftwood, sand. Thank you sweet friend!

and this morning it's:

CFTKR Blood Orange Cocktail - so tangy and juicy, full of orangey deliciousness.

With all the work travel, my melting has really slowed. I can melt only one small piece at a time in a hotel room. It makes each day more beautiful, though. Maybe this slowdown, plus the warmer weather, will actually help me ease up on the ordering. Hope springs eternal!

Enjoy your Tuesdays!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!!

I finally am melting!

SGA Smurfs in the Kitchen is strong and delicious! This is a really great Blueberry scent. I am loving this one.

You are such a busy lady Amy.

I am glad you are still getting some melting in.

I’m not ordering much these days. I’m hoping with the warmer weather I can stay away from ordering. I’m a very slow melter. I don’t need more wax.

Enjoy the day!!

HI wax peeps

Melting right now...

Zeep ~ Clean Sheets (great for the laundry room which also has the cat box)

RoseGirls ~ Strawberry Cereal Killer Peeps Cake... No words :wub:

Empire Alchemy ~ Semi-Charmed Life (Vanilliary type+Tonka bean+marshmallow fireside+flannel sheets) just put this one on in the bedroom.

Crappy weather here right now... Cool, rainy, damp... Walk postponed until later when it should at least be dry. Rode my stationary bike to get the blood flowing for now. Ozzy not happy lol.

Have a happy and safe Tuesday all!

[smilie=The_Hi]

Amy ~ I agree, that Pink Sugar Lemon Coconut does sound good! [smilie=th_aa17]

Wish work travel would slow down a bit for you,

Michele ~ I think I had Smurfs in the Kitchen once upon a time. Delicious!

Aria ~ Glad to hear your DS is home for the summer. Miss those days! [smilie=th_smiley-crying] DD#2 is about to graduate from college this Saturday. [smilie=th_sSig_what] ! Did I just say that?! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Where has the time gone?

Bunny Sisters Merman ~ A gift from a sweet pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] So nice! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

VCS Backwoods Barbie

Swanky Lavender Fireside Cream Cake Cookie

Swanky Blueberry Sugar Cookie Dough Waffle Cone

Burning GC Fresh Orange.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hello!

[smilie=th_congratulations] to your DD Honeybear! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Aria...aww....it is definitely so nice when the kids come home! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Hope you were able to get your walk in.

Michele...that Smurfs in the kitchen is amazing! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Susan...Happy sounds like great sounding scent. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Amy...lucky you getting to eat pancakes! Yum. Your scents sound great too!

Tonight it's Water The Melons by Scarlet Raine...nice one.

Goodnight all.

Honeybear, I remember when VCS's BWB was a super popular scent and everyone was trying to get it!

Work has been so busy, not leaving me much time to play and melt. Tonight I will have to clean a melter or two, then I will pop in Moon Lake Musk from Cheryl's.

Greetings everyone!

Honeybear, congratulations to your daughter on her big accomplishment!! I hope you will all enjoy the celebrations!

Aria, hope that Ozzy took you for your walk! I like that Zeep accent as well and I'm not even a big laundry scent fan.

Susan, all those lemony scents sound beautiful.

Michele, the SGA blueberry sounds beautiful - I love her blueberry. Glad you are able to melt again!

Maggie, I'm pretty sure I've tried that Scarlett Raine Water The Melons and loved it, thanks to a sweet gift. ????????

Well last night it was:

Dessa's Journey Over Pandora - from the beautiful Disney Sampler, a gift from a generous CF friend - woods, SSA, rain - gorgeous, thank you! ????

Have a great Wednesday!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well.

This morning I’m melting the last of SGA Pistachio Fudge Butter Birthday.

Valerie-Congrats to your DD on her college graduation! Hope you have a wonderful time in NM!

What are the scent notes in VCS Backwoods Barbie?

Maggie-The Smurfs in the Kitchen was amazing!!

Debra-Hope you get to relax soon.

Susan-Sounds like you’ve got some good scents going.

Aria-Hope your weather improves so you can get your walk in.

Enjoy the day all!

Morning, everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville. We are supposed to get some rain the next few days, so I'm taking in this weather while I can and take in all the beautiful flowers!th_hema1.gif I plan to go on a three mile walk with DS #3 in a bit. Unfortunately, DS # 2 got a huge staph infeciton on his chin, so he's home from school and is contagious for the next 24 hours- poor guy. th_sad2hz1.gif

Honeybear, congrats on the upcoming graduation- have fun this weekend! th_dancing_smile.gif

Candlelove, that SGA blend sounds delish! th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting ST Storybrooke and Sunny Bee Scents' Lemon Biscotti Blackberry Jam Sweet Bread. th_smilies-2.gif

Congratulations to your DD, Honeybear!

Biolaeagles, hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

Melting Vanilla Cinnamon from Tuscany Candle. This is actually very good.

Biolaeagles, let's hope for a speedy healing of the chin!

Honeybear, I hope you all enjoy the weekend! :)

It will be 90 degrees this Saturday, I have to start watering already. <_>

Tonight it is L3: Happy Feet. (Tea, Peach, Spearmint)

Hi everyone.

Been quiet these last few days, life has got in the way of my melting. Been really busy.

Today I'm melting

Kitchen - Darley Lama Pink Sugar Chiffon Lavender Birthday Cake

Living Room - CFTKR Chilled Sangria

Have a lovely day all!!

Good Morning!

Melting Bunny Sisters Bunny Picnic today from a sweet CF friend. This is a Strawberry Blend and Fresh Cut Grass. Thank you!!

Sharon-Life does get busy. I hate when I can’t melt. Your scents sound nice.

Debra- I cant believe it’s getting that warm already. Still rainy and dreary here.

Valerie-Enjoy graduation weekend with your family.

Have a great day all!!

Melting a gift from a CF sweetie, Never Been Kissed from Super Tarts. Good and strong! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Greetings all!

I hope everyone is well. I didn't melt last night, just fell into bed. The work is winding down for the week. I miss home and DH and the furry crowd and the trees and birds and my wax. Grateful for the work. (Keep repeating)

All I really want is a coconut melt of some sort tonight. Coconut cream. That would smell so good.

Have a good evening all!!

Hey there wax loving peeps! :)

Current melts...

From a dear CF friend... Teacakes & Lemon Icebox Cookies from WoofWix. ThiS smells edible! I took a look at the website and they have the cutest melts and they are about 30 miles away from me! Very cool. Thanks friend! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Upstairs I am melting Lavender Soda from Zeep (scoop) ... Good,but wish it was a little stronger on the lavender. I may throw in some of my beloved FP Sweet Lavender.

Amy, did you find a coconut scent to melt? Hope you have safe travels tomorrow. I heard a wood thrush yesterday and thought of you. DS#1 and I were walking around the community college campus which is in a very beautiful and natural setting and I heard it loud & clear. It was so pretty. [smilie=cloud_9] Then we went and forked over $300 for ONE textbook at the bookstore! [smilie=th_OMG]

Valerie, Congrats to your DD! [smilie=th_ecd36868] I know you are proud!

:rose:

biolaeagles, hope your son is feeling better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Maggie, as soon as I read your post on coffee scents, I immediately went and pulled out a coffee scent to melt tomorrow. It's been awhile and I love coffee scents. Thanks for the idea! :sFun_idea:

Hi to debra, mpfand, candlelove, cookie and Starflower! Hope I didn't leave anyone out! [smilie=th_a194]

Off to fix dinner... Blackened shrimp bowls tonight. :confettistars:

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Hi Aria! Dinner sounds good!

Amy, I hope you were able to satisfy your coconut craving.

Susan, Lemongrass and lime...I can't believe I have not tried that combo before!

I did a reach in and grab, and it is totally off season - Villainous - Purely Evil, a Halloweenish scent of maple pumpkin donuts.

Good morning all,

Going HOME today and I slept in, very unusual for me. It feels good.

Michele, I also love strawberry and fresh cut grass - I even had a custom scoop made in that. Lovely blend of scents!

Biolaeagles, I hope your son is feeling much better.

Susan, I'm with Debra - lemongrass and lime sound like a beautiful combination!

Mpfand, aren't those Super Tarts melts strong? I'm really enjoying some of her scents.

Sharon, I'm glad you have time to melt. Life does get in the way sometimes!

Aria, blackened shrimp bowls sound sooooo delicious. I have changed my flight to come up your way. ???? $300 for one textbook?! That's robbery!

Maggie, yoooohoooooo!! I hope you are having a fine Friday and can catch up on your rest from all the end-of-year school activities. ????

Debra, that L3 Happy Feet gets my vote. Anything with Spearmint, ahhhhh. I can't believe you're getting 90 degree heat already, ugh!

Honeybear, I know your getting excited for tomorrow's college graduation ceremony for your daughter!!! Again congratulations, such a beautiful landmark!

I did get to satisfy my coconut craving last night - I found a giftie in my wax pouch that I didn't realize I had:

Savannah Blue Lavender, Cucumber and Coconut Milk - thank you dear friend! This was beautiful and comforting and the coconut came through gorgeously.

This morning it's from our own artist-in-residence:

Homemade Cranberry Ginger Mallow Mint- honestly, this is inspired. Absolutely delicious and so strong, thank you!!

Edited to add - it does seem as though there are two delightful restocks tomorrow, Sassy Girl (with the most wonderful breakaway bars) and Vintage Road (with the adorable Coffee Bean Sampler)...but they open at the SAME TIME. This is hardly reasonable...I may have to press DH into service.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

Hello All! [smilie=th_e16] Busy, busy, busy. I'm so glad it's Friday! [smilie=th_bb20]

Picking the girls up from school tomorrow! [smilie=th_aa20] Don't know where we will put all their stuff since the downstairs is full of my wreath making supplies! :sCo_hmmthink:

Biolaeagles....I'm sorry to hear about your sons staph...I hope he's back to school and feeling better! Did he get a wicked fever as well?

Amy...welcome home! Glad you got your fix of coconut....now you got me itching for it too!

Aria...yup, sometimes a coffee scent is just what the doctor ordered...I haven't been melting enough of those lately! And I totally agree regarding the insane price of college books! My kids rent them if possible when they don't think they'll want to keep it.

So tonight is SB Delphina - bubblegum, Cotton Candy & pineapple. Yum. ????

Upstairs it's Kae in Blue Fluffy Pillows from a sweet CF pal. Thanks! ????

Have a great night.