The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Day By Day Melts in May

Oops! Sorry Sharon! Was trying to wait for more people to vote! Only two this month. :(

Cute title Aria! And good morning to all!

I've been melting that SGA Jack the Clipper since Sunday morning....it just kept going! Amazing.

I've been turning the warmers off for work so I haven't gotten into a new groove yet. I'll figure it out...but I did put on Zack Morris by the Bunny Sisters upstairs...strong and wonderful scent. This may be a "keeper" company...still researching. LOL

Glad to see you Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Susan...12 hour shifts? That's tough...you are a hard working woman! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Amy...yes, back to work and [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Honeybear...no terrible damage from the woodpecker....although we did get the exterminator to check things out since he was trying to find breakfast in the eaves!

Debra...I know! The beaks on those birds is UNBELIEVABLE! The day they leave is like [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

No new scents this morning. Have a good day! :)

Hi All!

Cute title Aria!

Where is Spring? It’s another chilly and damp day.

Melting VCS I Wanna Hold Your Hand. This is a blend of Clementine Fruity Pebbles and Whipped Cream. Nice scent.

My VCS melt from yesterday started out with not much scent but then got much stronger. Actually let it go a bit this morning until it faded out.

Have a good day!,

We have been lucky here, Michele, it has been sunny and 70 degrees!

Great title, Aria!

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Basil.

Good Morning!

Debra- Send some of your weather this way.

Melting SGA Pink Chiffon Blueberries from the Pink Chiffon Sampler.

Have a great day everyone!

Greetings all!

Cute title, Aria! ????

Maggie, glad Jack the Clipper is being strong and bold for you, as well he should! ???? And yes... It's a wonder the woodpeckers can think clearly after drumming their heads so hard and so long!

Debra, your weather sounds lovely and I hope it continues! The Eastern part of the country seems blanketed by fog this morning.

Michele, glad that VCS gave some good throw for you. I love her scents and they probably do well for me because we have a small house...hard to say. I'm not looking forward to A/C season and all of the air currents whisking everything away...

This morning it was:

Dessa's Resort Magic - from the beautiful Disney Sampler - aloe and clover, just love this one. Thank you dear CF pal!

Have a good day all!

Good job on the thread title, Aria! th_dancing_smile.gif

Candlelove, hope it warms up for you! yes.gif It has warmed up here in Nashville this week.

Today I'm melting Pink Sugar Lavender Cactus Sea Salt made by a friend- delish! th_smilies-2.gifAlso burning Eucalyptus Spearmint from Burt's Bee's.

I've on the end of a bout of food poisoning, so I'm feeling tired today but on the mend.

Aria, great title! [smilie=th_happy096]

Biolaeagles, I'm so sorry you got food poisoning. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Get some rest and feel better soon!

Melting Viva Las Vegas, a gift from a thoughtful waxie pal. :wub: This was a beautiful, giant flower and smells amazing; kind of reminds me of banana taffy. Love It!

Hope everyone is having a great day! :D

Good Evening! It got up to 80 degrees today which was odd since the morning started off sooo chilly! Thankfully, no fog here although it seems to have been everywhere else. Really enjoyed the heat although....so weird.

Oh Biolaeagles...I'm so sorry to hear about your food poisoning! How horrible! I'm glad you are making a turn for the better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Turning back on the melters..all gifties...

Homemade Lavender Blue...wonderful!!!

SGA - Mars Rover...so goooooooddddd!

Rockets - Aaron's Blue Cosmic Cotton Candy...yummmmmy!

Thank you! :sHa_woot:

Almost bedtime!

Biolaeagles, I hope you are feeling much better!

I having a little trouble typing, I have my big ol' tuxie cat licking my elbow. He ignores me most of the time, but when he wants attention...he gets it! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight it is a YC - Color Me Happy. Fruity!

[smilie=thzzz003]

Morning all, busy morning for me, off out to get my hair cut (desperately needed) then meeting a friend for coffee. We try to do this regularly, ex work colleagues who became friends.

Not melting as yet, just cleaned out a couple of burners, now to decide what to melt when I get back.

Happy Friday...... its turned colder here, damp and gloomy, 49f.

???? Day by day ???? day by day ???? oh dear Lord, three things I pray ????

Aria, I want to thank you for putting this song in my head... For days now..????

Getting ready to fly home. I didn't melt last night because I was so tired. I'm a new woman today!

More later ???? ????day by day????

Hi there! [smilie=The_Hi]

Love the title, Aria. I’ve got the song stuck in my head now too, thanks to Amy. [smilie=th_aa17]

Biolaeagles ~ So sorry you’ve not been feeling well. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Hope you are 100% soon!

Michele ~ I’ve been following your lead and pulled out some VCS wax. It smells so good cold. Wish it were stronger in the warmers!

VCS Pin Curls & Finger Waves

VCS Cookie Monster Loves Jackie O

OPT Mad Hatter ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Burning PL Peach Nectar. Nice!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Back to say - so good to be home. DH tidied up very nicely around here and I appreciate that.????

Maggie - I also love that SGA Mars Rover! The pink and blue sugars together .. Heavenly.????

Debra, your tuxie cat sounds adorable. Mr. Independent, eh? But even he likes a cuddle. ????

Mpfand, banana taffy, yum! ????

Biolaeagles, I'm very sorry your stomach turned inside out, no fun at all. I hope you are feeling much better.????

Honeybear, your scents sound beautiful.????

Sharon, I'm sorry you've gotten our rainy weather. Hopefully it will perk up for the weekend!????

Melting SGA Lavender SSA Fuji Apple and it is gorgeous.

Enjoy your evening!

Hello!

Ok...now that song is stuck in my head! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Welcome home Amy! Yes, that Mars Rover was excellent! I know to order that next time! How sweet of your hubby to tidy up! [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Sharon...hope you like your haircut and enjoyed the meet up! [smilie=th_blij51]

Tonight it's Swanky - Lavender Icebox Cookie Cream Cheese Frosting ....honestly, all I smell is lavender....but definately not a bad thing.

Have a nice evening. :)

Sharon, I have a group of ex-work friends, too! It is nice to stay in touch!

Tomorrow is a volunteer day. I will be helping with a big plant sale, and fortunately it will be 70 degrees. Perfect! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Tonight it is Tiffanny's - a lavender blend.

Good Morning!

Have fun Debra!

This morning it's coffee scents...

Zeep - Flat White

FP - Coffee with Spice and Cream

Both from sweet pals....thanks!

Swanky - Butter Cream Coffee

Have a great day! ;)

Hello all!

Lovely cool morning here, 60f.

Debra, enjoy the plant sale, wonderful of you to give your time in that way.

Maggie, it's a coffee day for you, isn't it? ☕☕☕

This morning melting:

Colonial Candles Limeade - very tangy, a good one. Distinctive underlying scent which is unique to this vendor, true for many vendors - fascinating.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Good Morning All!

My husband has arrived home. This was a bit of a crazy month. With all of the crazy airline delays and cancellations we did not spend much time together in April. He got in late again last night but at least he made it home.

We are going out to dinner with our 3 children today and wives and boyfriends. Tomorrow we are going to my friend’s 65th wedding anniversary party.

At least he is coming home next weekend too.

Melting VCS Lucky Luciano in 3 melters. This is lime and mandarin. This is a different kind of scent for me. I got it in a mystery box.

Amy- I’m glad you are home this weekend. Enjoy!!

Maggie-I love all your coffee scents.

Debra-Enjoy your plants sale.

Biolaeagles-Feel better!

Sharon-Hope your weather improves.

Valerie- Glad your are melting your VCS. What’s Pin Curls & Finger Waves? I really need to start labeling mine. I have no idea what half those names mean.

Enjoy your Saturday all!!

Afternoon all

Maggie, haircut turned out great, really happy with it.

Debra, yes it's good to stay in touch with ex colleagues

This morning Mike and I have been out for breakfast to a seaside resort half hour away, then had a wander around the shops and a stroll on a couple of beaches.

Now home and melting CFTKR Blueberry White Cake. It's quite strong, second day melting it. It's lovely.

Have a great weekend. ????

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

We’re having a laid-back kind of day, my favorite kind of day. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sharon ~ Your day sounds like a close second. [smilie=yes]

Michele ~ Glad your husband made it home! Pin Curls & Finger Waves is Pink Sugar Marshmallow. It was lovely when I smelled it.

Maggie ~ It’s surprising the Swanky melt wasn’t throwing the other parts. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I’ve been wanting to try her ice box cookies. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Here to report how much I’m enjoying VCS Cream Cheese Ralphie’s. I used half of a big heart. So yummy! :wub:

Swanky Pink Sugar Sensual Black Coconut Pink Sugar (must be a blend of two of her blends)

Homemade Aruba Coconut ~ This is blending nicely with th PL Peach Nectar candle I’m burning in the kitchen.

Have a nice night! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Yes Honeybear...I thought it was very strange that I didn't smell anything but the lavender. Maybe I had an overdose of lavender throughout the house so it took over. [smilie=th_aa17] In any event, it was lovely. Glad you had a #1 kind of day!

Yay, Sharon...glad you like your new hairdo and you had a relaxing day!

Michele...sounds like a super dinner tonight with all the kids... :sHa_okay: I'm sure you are having a ball. Have fun tomorrow! I did enjoy those coffee scents...I don't melt them as much as I used to but really love them when I do.

Amy..yes..it sure was coffee day but it's time for a change!

SGA - Sick Day...beautiful...Citrus, Sage, lavender & spearmint

SB - Blue Sugar Ribbon Candy... :wub:

Ashland - Coconut Sea Salt...a forgotten fav...may try to get some more tomorrow!

Goodnight all.

Good Morning! Rainy and yucky here. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Staring the day with Ava's - Blueberry Maple Pancakes. Wish I had some real ones. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting SGA - Hairspray (strawberry raspberry guava and strawberry white cake) [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thank you all for the compliments on this months title lol. I remember singing that song in church when I was in elementary school. In all the years I've been on this board, I don't think I've ever named the monthly thread, so this is exciting! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

DS#1 is now home from his first year away at college! [smilie=th_bighug-1] It's so good to have him home. He's enjoying sleeping in his bed and not having to climb up into the loft lol. He's also in need of a haircut. Looking a bit shaggy and he's been wearing a baseball cap to keep his hair out of his eyes. :sSig_aaarggh:

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! Hugs to you all! :skywriter:

:onitswaysmiley: oh yeah, expecting a Front Porch order to be delivered today! :sSig_woohoo2: