The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Scented Jewels for April Fools

Amy, I was surprised about the Rooibos - it was from a sampler from long ago, not one I would pick...but I would pick it on purpose next time! :sFun_mango:

Susan, great plan! I hope you are all rested up!

Michele, give us the scoop! What is baking?? [smilie=th_aa17]

Today it has been FP, Wildberry, Lemon & Birthday Cake.

Morning all and Happy Easter.

Woke up to the devastating news coming from Sri Lanka, how so very very sad. Today of all days, but maybe that was the whole point. My thoughts are with everyone involved and their families.

This morning I have fresh wax in my melters

Living Room - Cleaves Pink Flip Flops ( pink Chiffon chunks with a coconut overpour)

Kitchen - YC Honey Lavender Gelato

Hallway - Darley Lama Pink Sugar

Not doing much today, there are 2 football (soccer) games on TV this afternoon that we will be watching, one involves my team Liverpool.

In between games I shall sit in the garden I think, its glorious here today.

Have a lovely day everyone ❤️

Greetings all and Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day with family and friends!!

This morning it's:

Savannah Blue Smells Like Spring - pink sugar, plum garden, and fresh cut grass - lovely and has fantastic throw. This one cured for two months and it's wonderful! A gift from a dear CF pal -thank you!!

Swanky Pink Amber Vanilla Lace - divine and also very strong after some curing.

Heart and Home Plum & Orange Blossom - so juicy and delicious! This one was also a giftie and traveled all the way across the high seas to get here, thank you so much sweet friend!!

Have a peaceful and loving day, everyone! ????

Oh gosh Sharon...I just woke up and had no idea. Yes, I suppose that was exactly the reason it was done today. Praying for all of those souls.

I wish a blessed Easter to all!

This morning it's

Zeeps Spa Day from a sweet pal...honeydew, cucumber, and lavender Thanks!

CFTKR Salted Cucumber Tonic from a sweet pal Thanks!

SMT Vanilla Pound Cake, Peeps and Fruit Slices

Have a lovely day and enjoy your families and friends.

Happy Easter! ????⚘????⚘

Melting Jellybeans from Tuscany Candles and Vanilla Pound Cake, Peeps, Fruit Slices from SMT, a gift from a sweet CF friend. :wub:

I hope the Easter Bunny found all of you! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

We had a nice brunch, now it is time to take the dog for a long walk!

I think your idea of sitting in your garden sounds divine, Sharon! It is almost warm enough here and I planted a few annuals yesterday - so soon!

Today it is YC - Peeps. Mainly because I love the label! [smilie=th_c032]

Good morning/afternoon all!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter with your families!

On the road again but just a short trip. Very sleepy this morning because Clemmie kept patting my face during the night.

Last night it was:

YC Floral Candy - a gift from a dear CF friend - beautiful!! Thank you!

ST White Walkers - a mix of peppermint, spearmint and Wintergreen - one of my favorite mints. Also a giftie from a sweet CF pal - thank you!

I have wax packed and a tealight melter.

Have a good start to the week all!

Good Morning and I hope you all had a nice holiday.

Where in the world is our friend Amy? I imagine hearing the song from that show...Carmen Sandiego... LOL And up with Clemmie all night too? I wonder what she wanted? I wish we knew what they were trying to say. Safe travels to you.

Debra...glad you had a nice brunch. :)

Today is Orange Ya Glad by OPT

And Snoozy by Barrett Wax Crafts from a sweet CF pal...thanks! Beautiful.

Have a great day. ;)

Hi friends!

This mornings melt is courtesy of Rosegirls ... Coconut Strawberry Jello

It's a gorgeous day here already walked Ozzy 4 miles.

Off to get ready for the day

Evening all, its still a holiday here (except if you're in the service or retail trade) Normality returns tomorrow when everyone else goes back to work after a 4 day break. Is it the same over there?

Been out for most of today so just relight whatever was in my melters from yesterday will refresh all tomorrow.

Hi everyone! I hadn't realized that the forum was back up! I happened to check today and was happy to see it was. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Hope you all are doing well!

Today I'm melting Turquoise Sky from YC. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Glad to see you Biolaeagles!! [smilie=th_326db8b3] Hope all is well with you, your hubby and the kiddos!

Sharon...no...around here most places only get Easter Sunday off....if they aren't closed on a Sunday to begin with. Same here with service and trade...many dont get off at all. I work in a private school which follows the public school calendar so I am off this week.

Aria...4 miles! [smilie=th_clap1]

It's time to change the melters...but I just started to blob. I really should get up and do it...

[smilie=th_Hello_]

How nice to see you here, Biolaeagles! :wub:

Maggie ~ I love your usage of the word “blob”. [smilie=th_laughing]

Amy ~ Glad your trip is a short one this week. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

BL Is Butter a Carb? ~ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Buttery Glazed Donuts

BL Sugar Crush

Zeep Mr. President ~ Strawberry White Cake with Buttercream Frosting

Had a short, but very sweet visit with DD#2 over the weekend. Grateful. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good night!

Wowie, Aria! 4 miles!? I am impressed! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I hope your travels go well, Amy! Have melter, will travel! And once in awhile I get the pat-pat too, wish I knew what it means!

Biolaeagles, so good to have you with us! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight - Scentsationals - Himalayan Pink Salt.

Greetings all!

The short trip is becoming a longer one... But as always I'm grateful for work that I love. Too much to love, though. ????

Maggie, you are too funny, now I've got that Carmen San Diego theme in my head...It makes me happy to think that you are actually having some vacation time!

Honeybear, I'm so glad you were able to spend some wonderful time with your daughter! ????????

Debra, Good to hear our kitten is not the only one with the little night time activities. I really think she knows when I'm about to travel. ????

Susan, It was good to hear you taking a couple days off too. I hope you enjoyed some down time.

Michele, I hope the Easter celebration at your sister's house was a big delight for everybody!

Sharon, I had missed all the news about Sri Lanka and it's just horrifying and heartbreaking. On a happier note, I have brought Darley Llama along with me on this trip. ????

Aria! I really stand in awe that you and Ozzy have walked 4 miles, outstanding!

Hi Biolaeagles! We met only briefly last year, good to see you!

Well last night it was:

L3 Extreme Coconut Creme Brulee - very seldom do I not love an L3 scent, but this one was not for me. Very strong and creamy, exactly as the description said, but I would have rather eaten it than smelled it. ????

This morning it's:

Southbound Blue Hawaiian Birthday Cake - a big fruity burst and just what I needed to get the day going. This is the one that rode around in my pocket on the last trip.

Have a great day all!

Good Morning! It looks like a beautiful day outside!

Amy...sorry about the longer work week but hopefully not too much longer! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Honeybear...so glad you got to visit with DD! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Last night I ended up putting on SB Pink Pear Coconut Milk which should have been great if I could smell it. I am thinking her stuff needs a solid 3 month cure!

So this morning a gift from a sweet CF pal...

ScentSationals Cedar & Lavender... [smilie=th_smilies-2] Great blend! Thanks!

Have a nice day. :)

Afternoon all, hope everyone is well.

Amy ~ hope you like the melt

Maggie ~ that Pink Pear Coconut Milk sounds as though it could truly be delightful. I do love a good Pear scent in wax.

It's almost 3pm here and I've had such a busy day so not melted anything as yet. Time to remedy that but not sure what kind of scent I'm in the mood for. Maybe a lucky dip.

Oh! My mystery box has arrived from Daisy Chain Wax Melts. I think I told you it's my first order from them. They smell really nice. Not sure if they need to cure though, I've messaged her to ask so we shall see.

Hope everyone's tuesday is going well.

Hi All!

It’s been extremely hectic here so no melting going on.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

My daughter baked a beautiful cake and Easter bread.

Had a good holiday even though DH was home only a little more than 24 hours. I was so disappointed.

Hi Biolaeagles!!

Valerie-Glad you enjoyed your daughter’s visit.

Aria - That sounds like a lovely walk.

Amy-Sorry about the longer work week.

My drive to CT was horrible. It rained so much yesterday and there was so much traffic it took forever to get to my daughter’s boyfriend’s mom’s wake. A 2 hr. 15 min. drive took me 5 hours to get there. Left my house at 2 for a 4-7 wake and arrived at 7. If it wasn’t for everyone else hitting traffic it probably would have been closed. People stayed for an extra half hour so I was able to pay my respects. Then turned around and went home. Took only 2 hours to get back. Exhausting.

Melting right now from Zeep Cupcake Sampler Berry Yum Yum. It’s a nice scent but not overpowering. This has cured a long while. Thought it would be stronger.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

Ugh...I just lost my post... :(

Little semi-feral kitty is still hiding...patience, patience...

Michele - that was a short trip for DH! Is that common? I bet you were anxious about making it to the wake in time. It was kind of them to wait.

Amy - I hope your trip starts moving along now!

Tonight - from a nice friend - Fox Willow, Root beer and Cinnamon Bark.

Morning all

candlelove ~ that drive to CT (I'm assuming it's Connecticut) sounds horrendous but I'm so glad you made it there and back safely.

Hope you're all well.

It's getting cooler here and the rain is on its way. We've had a lovely week or so of really warm temperatures so I for one am glad it's cooling down. Downside of that is that its bringing the Sahara Sand with it so the cars are going to be filthy, lol ????

This morning I am melting........

CFTKR Cucumber Spritzer in living room

CFTKR dupe of YC Wild Sea Grass in kitchen. I really love the YC one so interesting to see how this one does. On cold it's almost identical, in fact I think I like the CFTKR one a bit more.

Happy Hump Day everyone

Greetings all,

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Valerie! ???????????????? I hope you will enjoy your special day. I'm sending you a big hug! ????

Michele, 5 hours of driving one way is my definition of a bad day! I'm glad you made it back safely.

Maggie, I agree with you, the Savannah waxes seem to need a good cure - but lovely scents.

Debra, I hope your little kitty starts to acclimate to domestic life! He will hopefully soon realize how good he's got it!

Sharon, your scents sound lovely and I hope you'll love your new waxies from Daisy Chain (love that name).

Well I'm here till Friday now, so good thing I brought plenty of wax. Today it's:

Darley Llama Harvest Moon - a gift from a sweet CF pal - beautiful, thank you so much!

Have a great day, all.

Good morning friends!

This morning we have gorgeous sunshine. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Happy Birthday Dear Valerie! [smilie=HBday] Hope you enjoy the day however you spend it!

Melting a sweet gift from a thoughtful CF buddy... Water the Melons by Scarlet Rain.... It's super fruity deliciousness and a rainbow of colors! This is in the main living area.

In the mudroom I have SGA Jack the Clipper... A cube from a clammy doing nicely scenting the back area of the house. This area needs it's own warmer since the cat box is located there!! [smilie=th_cha40]

Upstairs I have Hayden Rowe - Duchess from a scoopable.... A very pretty blend of lavender and soft laundry. Some laundry scents will chase you out of your house, but this blend by Christina is so pretty. [smilie=yes]

I noticed many of you commented on walking Ozzy for 4 miles. This is one of my favorite times of the day! As long as the weather isn't crazy cold or rainy, we go every single day. Ozzy looooooves his daily walk and I just put my earbuds in and listen to a podcast. The time flies! Plus Ozzy is a big boy and needs exercise to keep him happy and healthy.

Sharon, Happy Hump Day to you also! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Michele, ugh for that Traffic!

Debra, hope the kitty comes out of hiding... Might just take some time.

Maggie, hope the blobbing is going well [smilie=th_51991986]

Amy, I wonder if that L3 scent needs something added to it to make it less strong. Maybe some cotton candy or marshmallow???

Biolaeagles! So glad you came and said hi! Hope your family is well. I'll bet those boys are getting big!

Well, another week and a half and we'll be going to pick up DS#1 from school! Can't wait. We have a surprise for him. Purchased a vehicle (used) for him and can't wait to see his reaction! He sent me a box of sweets and cookies that are all made in Poland for my birthday. I think he found it on Amazon. So thoughtful. [smilie=th_00000020]

Okay heading out to walk Ozzy! TTFN!