The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Scented Jewels for April Fools

[smilie=th_1084] Happy Birthday Maggie!! And many more! I hope you will have a beautiful day filled with happiness. You bring so much joy, friendship and laughter to our merry band, and we are all lucky to know you!

This morning it's a Savannah Blue scoop, Basket Case, which is strawberry, cotton candy, satsuma, and roasted marshmallow, and this is delicious and very strong. The last thing I need is the knowledge that another fine vendor does amazing scoops - and her list is extensive. *Danger, danger*

Today I'm meeting a friend for breakfast and then I may wander down to the zoo.

Have a beautiful day, all!!

Morning, and a very happy birthday to you Maggie. Hope you have a lovely day.

In my Melters today (from yesterday in my electric ones with timers) are

Pink Sugar & Snow Fairy in living room

Skittles in the kitchen

Both by Darley Lama.

Off out in a bit for coffee with a friend so when I come back I'll put some tea light Melters on.

Good morn everyone. Melting today: Soft Pretzel by Hayden Rowe

Death by Cereal by OPT

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Maggie.

Debra, I have thought about buying some wax, but haven't yet. LOL

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!

????????????????

Enjoy celebrating!!

Just got my phone replaced. Hope I have better luck with this one.

Susan-That Soft Pretzel sounds so good.

Melting today SGA Montego Bay in the Kitchen and overnight last 2 nights was SGA Slumber Party.

My DD’s boyfriend’s mom passed away. She was only 61. Very sad. Her family is heartbroken. She had breast cancer but was doing well. Her death was unexpected. I will be traveling to CT on Monday for the wake.

Hope everyone has some fun Easter plans. We are going to my sister’s house. What are you all doing?

Hope you all are enjoying your day!

Hi there!

Had to come on here to wish Ms.Maggie a Very Happy Birthday! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] [smilie=th_1819]

Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday! :wub: [smilie=group_hug]

No new waxies, just melting through what I already have!

Spotted Hog - Vanilla Poundcake

SMT - vanilla poundcake, peeps, fruit slices THanks buddy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have to make this short since a certain feline has plopped himself in my lap and is rubbing his face all over my tablet which makes it nearly impossible to type. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Aria, I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Maggie, I hope you're enjoying your special day! [smilie=th_blij40]

Michele, so very sorry about your DD's boyfriends mom. :(

Melting Marshmallow Mint from Scentsy.

Greetings everyone,

Beautiful spring weather here. Yesterday I saw two friends and we tried to go to the zoo, but it was so insanely crowded that parking was full in all of the surrounding lots, and people were stacked up trying to get in, so we abandoned ship. I had forgotten that many schools are off this week, plus their tulip display is in full glory, plus it's warm enough for Fiona the hippo to be out and about. We have season passes so it will be for another day.

Michele, I'm so very sorry about your daughter's BF's mother. How heartbreaking and I'm glad you are all there to support her son.

Maggie and Aria, I hope you both have had fabulous birthdays!! ???????? Aria, I fully recognize your cat's desire to keep you from typing. This is one of Clem's special skills.

Mpfand, that Marshmallow Mint sounds very tempting. ????

Susan, that Soft Pretzel sounds wonderful. I do like the pretzel scents!

Sharon, your Pink Sugar Snow Fairy sounds lovely - what are the notes in that one?

Today's melts so far:

The Bathing Garden Miss Melanie - watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew. So strong and scrumptious!

L3 Honeydew Creamsicle - this was lovely for overnight in the bedroom - creamy, comforting.

I threw away two Mainstays melters and yesterday morning went to Michael's and bought two more of the wide bowl Ashland melters. These are great for the harder waxes, and then I have the beautiful Scentsy bulb melters and the little Colonial Candle oval one for the softer waxes. Thanks again Maggie for the heads up on the Mainstays issues.

Have a peaceful day, all!

Michele, so sorry about the bereavement. My thoughts are with your daughters boyfriend and his family

Amy, the Snow Fairy is a Lush dupe. Not sure of the notes, but it's quite sweet and kind of vanilla. Can't find the scent description as Lush only stock it at Christmas and none of my vendors I use has it listed.

Happy Thursday everyone

Morn ladies. Melting today: Mystic Falls by CFOW: Stanless Steel, Ocean Mist and Bite Me

Watermint by CFOW

Candlove, sorry to hear about your daughter's boyfriend mother passing away. Hugs to all.

Good Morning!

Thank you everyone.

Melting CFOW Peeps Cake this morning. I put it in 3 melters to get a good throw since this is a lighter scent.

Overnight melt was L3 Blue Exorcist. This was very strong. Just shut it off and will let it melt again tonight.

Amy-Sorry you couldn’t get in the zoo. You are better off enjoying it without the crowds.

Thanks Maggie for the heads up on the Mainstays melters. I replaced the one in my bedroom with a new bulb melter from Amazon.

Enjoy the day all!

Thank you all so much for the sweet birthday wishes! [smilie=group_hug] My kids and DH took me out to a delicious dinner and the twins came home earlier than expected...a real treat! Tonight we will all go out again to celebrate with my birthday buddy...my Dad. [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Michele...I'm sorry to hear about your DD boyfriends mom....that's way too young for this to happen..especially difficult if she seemed to be doing well.

Amy...it's a bummer that the zoo was crazy...but nice to know you've got a pass so you can go back again soon. You're welcome about the Mainstays warmer...it's good that you found replacements. They should really get them out of the stores...maybe I'll write a letter to Walmart.

Aria...I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

That SGA Woodstock Boogie kept going and going and I'm happy as can be cause I ❤️ It!!

Today it's all sweet gifties...

Tranquility by Hayden Rose

Homemade Milk & Chamomile Tea

L3 Beach Nights Funnel Cake Scoop

Thank you soooo much! Smells amazing in here!

Upstairs it's Dessas Journey Over Pandora

Have a great night! :)

Amy, I probably would have turned right back around, too! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Maggie, so glad you had a nice birthday. :) And the celebrating continues; how fun! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Melting a gift from a thoughtful pal, Peter Rabbit from The Bunny Sisters. Delicious, thank you! ;)

Good evening! I know what you mean about difficulty typing with a cat, Aria!

Beautiful 75 degree day today - and we will have rain again tomorrow. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

AmyJo - the minute the sun shines here, the signs go up that our zoo lot is full. Good that you can go later when kids are back in school!

Michele, that is sad news about your son's girlfriend's mother. It will be good that you can be there for them.

Tonight - Me Time Melts, Coconut.

Good Morning!

Thank you Debra and Maggie!

I’m melting SGA Sweet and Creamy Cornbread this morning.

I’m off to get my hair cut this morning and then to pick up a few things for Easter.

I’m meeting my friends for lunch and then picking DH up at the airport. He’s coming home early today because bad storms are expected later.

Have a great day all!!

Good Morning! The vacation begins... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Michele...yay for your hubby coming back early! Hmmmm...I should probably check our weather report for storms as well!

Thanks Mpfand! ????

This morning it's VRC in B.E.A.utiful...lovely scent. I am really enjoying finding all these warmer weather scents!

Have a great day. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Michele ~ Glad to hear your DH will get home earlier to avoid the bad weather.

I have a kitty that likes to rub on the corner of my devices as well. [smilie=th_catkiss]

SGA Hello Lover

SGA Pink & Blue Baby Powder

Zeep Trophy’s Wife

Have a nice day!

Hi All!

They cancelled all but one of the flights back today. No DH tonight! He’s trying to get a 6 am tomorrow but no guarantee. So probably will be home tomorrow afternoon. Not the best news. But at least he will be here for Easter.

The SGA Sweet and Creamy Cornbread still going strong. Going to do my Easter food shopping in a bit.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Oh no, Michele! What a disappointment. It has been some crazy weather!

Yay is right, Maggie! No vacation, but a weekend is good enough! I hope you have relaxing days! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

We will have Easter Brunch here, with all the kids... Then they head off to other family obligations.

L3 Fergus - French Baguettes, Honeyed Butter and Red Rubios Tea

Hello all!

Back to raw, rainy weather around here, 41F or 5C and the heat has come back on. The rain woke me up and it is lovely to listen to, even if it promises to be a chilly day.

My friend who I call the sister I never had and I went to the Aquarium yesterday, and we were first through the door. We spent a long time petting the little rays and enjoying the new cleaner shrimp... You kneel down and put your hands fully into the water onto the rocks, and the little shrimp come and nibble away any dead skin on your hands and arms. You must hold very still, and it is ticklish and delightful. We stayed until noon, when it was getting crowded, and then we went to lunch. So, a beautiful morning.

Michele, I'm very sorry your husband's flight was cancelled! Hopefully all will go well in the morning. How frustrating!

Maggie, the birthday celebrations for yourself and your dad, with all your children home, sound so wonderful! And now vacation - I hope you will have some beautiful, restful days ahead!! And I love that VRC melt - you know, I haven't ordered from her in a long time... Lovely, soft wax.

Debra, I'm with you, a weekend is always a good thing! How is that Rooibos Tea melt?

Honeybear, the SGA Pink and Blue Baby Powder sounds interesting! I'm guessing that's the two sugars... Sounds beautiful.

Well yesterday it was:

Homemade Elderflower and Moss, a giftie from our sweet artist-in-residence - this was so beautiful, and I'm not normally a big floral fan, but this was a delicate, gorgeous scent that I let go until it was all gone. Thank you!!

And last evening/today it's:

L3 Lavender Clementine - fluted tarts and so strong I had to open the window - spectacular!

L3 Snow Bunny, in the bedroom - pink sugar, spearmint, and buttercream. There are no words for how much I love this. In scoop form and the jar is emptying rapidly.

Updated - changed out the melter in the office to:

L3 Fresh Picked Strawberry Fresh Cut Grass -- gaaaaaahhh this is beautiful! I may not be able to leave the house. ????

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday, and stay warm if your weather has gotten cooler/wetter.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Hi everyone. Melting today: Crackling Birch Vanilla Musk by CFOW

Garfield by CFOW: Orange Cream, Pineapple Slices and milk.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Off today, going to watch t.v and read today.

Good Morning All!!

I picked my husband up at the airport this morning. He was able to get on the 6am flight.

Susan-Enjoy your day off.

Amy-Your scents sound wonderful. It’s damp and rainy here too. Not a nice day. Hope better weather is in store for tomorrow.

Maggie-Hope you enjoyed all your birthday celebrations.

Melting in celebration of Easter- SB Marshmallow Bunnies. This is Creamy Whipped Marshmallow Cream and Marshmallow Fluff Krispie Treats with Sugar Crystals. It’s going in 3 melters and smells wonderful.

Dad and her bf are going to be baking for Easter this afternoon. It’s going to smell even better later.

Have a fun day all!!

Hola!

So happy your husband made it home early today!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Susan ~ A TV and reading day sounds perfect!

Amy ~ I don’t think I want any shrimp licking me. Ick [smilie=th_laughing]

Debra ~ An Easter brunch with the the kids. How wonderful!

DD#2 is here for a quick weekend visit. Only three weeks til her graduation! [smilie=th_200912104451]

CFTKR Tiffany’s Coconut Cupcakes

Zeep Sweetheart

SB Pink Bedtime Blend

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]