The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Scented Jewels for April Fools

Amy - Dirty socks, fishy smells, you never know when we push that order button, do we? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Maggie, I think that FP Apricot scent sounds divine!

We have had a most-likely-semi-feral cat take up residence on my deck. Hungry and scared. Yesterday I noticed he may have been on the wrong side of a cat fight, so we started the process of trapping him to get him to the vet. Mission accomplished but wrangling an almost feral cat will poop you out. [smilie=th_roll] Many, many dollars later we were able to bring him home. ;) Now we will see if he can adapt to the indoors, he is very riled up right now in a room of his own.

Today is an amazing melt from 2010. Grumpy Girl, OOB, - Ay Carumba, a strong lime.

Debra, I salute you, taking care of that wild cat and emptying your wallet in the process. Very, very kind and I hope that little soul will realize that life could be sweet from here on out. A big hug to you. And it has indeed been an interesting scent week, with the socks and fish. ????

Maggie, tell, tell, is this your brother's dog? I agree...a fur baby in the house makes everything better. I'm glad you've had a good day together and I know Fiona is delighted to be spending time with Aunt Maggie. ????????

Morning all, how is everyone today?

I'm having a quiet relaxing day today, last couple of days I've been on quite lengthy walks to try and stay mobile, my back has been playing up so chilling today.

In my Melters I have

Living Room - Lavender Vanilla by Rose and Thistle Wax Patisserie

Kitchen - Winter Wonder by Yankee Candle

Hallway - Viva Havana by YC.

Have a lovely day everyone

Good Morning All [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Amy...yes, my brothers pup. She's such a sweetie. This morning I was sleeping and didn't hear her yip...completely forgot there was a dog in the house until my DH said..."she's calling you!" :sEm_oops2: She appears to be an early bird.

Sharon...I hope the rest helps your back! [smilie=th_balloons] Feel better!

Debra...oh gosh, poor kitty! You are always so kind to the animals that need some love and a home! I know the vet is expensive...I hope he adjusts quickly for you. [smilie=th_catkiss] I wonder how the other members of your fur-family handle the new additions?

This morning I felt like coffee scents.

Good Morning Pumpkin by Semo

Coffee with Spice & Cream by FP from a sweet CF pal...thanks!

Both delicious and throwing so nice!

Have a great Sunday. :)

Greetings everyone!

A wild night, the wind howling so loudly that it woke everyone. Lots of rain and everything is busy blooming.

Every spring, we have an invasion of little ants in the kitchen. I don't like using pesticides in the house, so the first year we were here I used cayenne pepper around the floorboards, which was moderately successful. Last year they seemed immune to that, so I relented and bought a bunch of those little ant bait trays which are supposed to be harmless to pets, and that worked pretty well. This year, I put new bait trays all around, but apparently they have brought in the A-Team... Streams of them, relentlessly marching up the table legs. I guess I will pretend we are on a lengthy picnic and just keep wiping them away.

Sharon, I hope your back feels better soon. That lavender vanilla sounds beautiful.

Maggie and Debra - furry friend updates, please!

So last evening it was:

Ten Digit Creations Lavender Mint, Marshmallow Sugar Cone, Pink Sugar, Peppermint Twist - so beautiful! Thank you, generous CF friend!!

CFOW Persephone - green grass, blackberry, cotton candy - gorgeous. I will look for more grass/berry combinations, very nice.

And this morning it's:

L3 Lemon Poppyseed, Pina Colada, Vanilla Ice Cream - the last of a scoop jar. I love this so much. Happily I ordered two by accident!

Sweet Sage Shared Vacation - suntan lotion, sea salt, agave, pink champagne. A giftie from a kind CF pal - this is beachy bliss, thank you!!

Off to do laundry. It looks like this week's travel is being delayed... So maybe I will take some vacation instead. To be confirmed.

Have a beautiful day/night, everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I haven’t posted in a few days but it’s been extremely busy. I’m finally getting to melt today.

It’s CFOW SSA Caribbean Teakwood. This is from the SSA Sampler.

I have a lot to catch up on in my house. Today should be a relaxing day.

Have a great day all!!

Hello, everyone!

Melting an oldie from Scentsy, Vanilla Walnut. Still has lots of scent!

Have a good Sunday! [smilie=snoopy]

Mpfand, are Scentsy as good as people say? We can get them here in the UK but to me they seem expensive.

Starflower, like with most vendors I find Scentsy to be hit or miss. Some of their scents are on the lighter side and some are strong and long lasting. Their wax does best melted at a lower heat, like in a bulb warmer. I like how easy their wax cleans up and their variety of scents. I buy in bundles for a better price. I believe it's 6 bars for $30.

Amy, I also get the ant brigade here...especially if I forget and leave a dish out with pet food left overs. In fact one lone lil' ant was traveling across my computer screen last night as I was typing. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Starflower - very curious about your YC Viva Havana. I have not seen that one here.

Maggie, I think some pups can be as needy as toddlers! [smilie=th_pardon]

Little cat is tucked away under the bed, I imagine it will be a few days before he comes out after all that he went through yesterday. I take my coffee and a book and hang out in the room so he will get used to people.

Today it is Fifty Scents - Mandarin Mulberry.

Debra, I've copied this from website

Yankee Candle Viva Havana. A complex blend of Sandalwood and Spices, Vanilla and Nostalgia for old Havana. Yankee Candle Viva Havana also contains top notes of Incense, heart notes of Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg and Ginger, and base notes of Amber, Oud and Sandalwood.

Personally, I hate cinnamon and clove, they must be well blended as I'd never think they were in there!

Hello all!

It's 36 F or 2 C this morning, what is this return to winter, please?? High winds and a tornado watch last night, and the dogs were acting very strange, staring into the black sky and barking, so something was up. Happily nothing more came of it. They are all exhausted this morning and off their food. And we think animals are simple..

I *may* have visited Ava's restock last night and come in just over $30, so some restraint was shown. I love her scents... There's a creaminess that's just beautiful.

Debra, I love that you are caring for that little semi-feral cat. He did indeed have a surprising day Saturday, but hopefully he will show forgiveness and realize the many benefits of his new surroundings. ????

Maggie, I hope your little niece pup can visit again soon! And... I'm putting in my request for you to do some customer creations... Weren't the Maggie Blends from around this time last year? ????????

Michele, I love that Caribbean Teakwood from CFOW. That was an excellent sampler.

Sharon, I know what you mean, I have a love/hate thing with cinnamon. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I can't bear it. Why is this?? Clove, on the other hand... Bring it on.

Mpfand, I agree with you - Scentsy has some gorgeous scents and yes, it cleans up so nicely and can be used in any warmer!

Well this morning it's:

Swanky Pink Peppermint Marshmallow - absolutely fabulous, strong, delicious... Really delighted with this vendor.

Savannah Blue Honeydew Sorbet - lovely scent, medium throw. There is pizzelle in this and it adds something special.

I am HOME this week and am going to announce this loudly on my out-of-office email reply so that everyone leaves me alone. That said, I am backed up on some fussy paperwork and may do that in hiding. But I am going to take some vacation time and possibly go to the zoo and see some girlfriends. Yes!!

Enjoy the start to your week all! ????

Hi everyone. Melting before heading into work: Aloha by Hayden Rowe. Last day of tax season yeah [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack . I am taking two days of from the other job. Going to do some fun things the next two days.

Hi All!

Susan and Amy-Glad you are taking some time off for yourselves from work so you can do some fun things this week.

Amy-That CFOW SSA Caribbean Teakwood was excellent. Very strong and long lasting. Maybe because these got to cure a long while it had such a strong throw. Great surprise! Loved it!

After all the talk about Mainstays warmers I have a new warmer arriving for my bedroom today. I will definitely try it out tonight. .

Melting today SB Pink Easter Candy. This smells wonderful!

Have a great day all!

Amy and Sharon, I have to be in the mood for cinnamon. Love clove, though!

Thank you for the scent description, Sharon, that sounds like one I would like! Nutmeg, Ginger - favorites! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan, I hope you get some rest now - and have some fun! Buy wax! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Tonight it is Villanous - 101 Disappointments - woods, vanilla and vanilla if I recall correctly!

Debra, it's a gorgeous fragrance, if I saw that online and read the description I would not have bought it. It's got a mild expensive cigar note in there too. Isn't it available over there?

Greetings all!

Happy Birthday Aria!! I hope you have a fabulous day and a huge cake. ????????????????

Such gorgeous spring weather yesterday afternoon. I spent most of yesterday wrestling with expense reports, which have piled up dangerously over the past six weeks, and despairing over Notre Dame. I'm so happy this morning to see that the rose window, organ and most of the stone structure appear to have been saved. Maybe there will be a silver lining...bringing people together to rebuild something of such beauty.

Michele, that SB Pink Easter Candy is a good one, isn't it? Also SB Marshmallow Bunnies... One of my favorite vendors.

Susan, you survived tax season, yay!!! I'm glad to hear you're taking a couple of days to enjoy yourself!

Debra, what is it with cinnamon, that we can swing back and forth so strongly over it?? Last fall, I couldn't get enough.. But lately, yuck. Bizarre!

Well yesterday afternoon it was:

CBV Strawberry Candy Cane

CBV Blueberry Candy Cane

...and these were both so strong! Beautiful scents and I would repurchase.

And today I've gone full-out beachy. These are all gorgeous and I'm really in an ocean vibe:

TBG Tropical Boardwalk - in a beautiful sand dollar shape - melon, strawberry, coconut, pineapple, cotton candy.

TBG Salty Siren - lime margarita, salt - a tiny sample in the back bedroom and taking over the entire house.

CFOW Atlantis City - a gift from a dear CF pal - sea salt, lotus blossom, pear, plum - Beautiful, thank you!

L3 Iceberg on the Rocks - SSA, Spearmint. A scoop and soooo lovely, two of my favorite scent notes together.

Happy Tuesday all. Ring whatever bells you have for Notre Dame.????????????

Good Morning!!

Happy Birthday Aria!!

Amy-I did enjoy the SB Pink Easter Candy. Will melt SB Marshmallow Bunnies later this week. Your scents today sound wonderful.

Today I’m melting L3 Dr. Finkelstein’s Lab/Frenchie which is a gift from a sweet CF friend. Smells good already!

It’s such a shame about Notre Dame. Such a beautiful cathedral. I’m glad I’ve had the privilege of visiting it. Hope they are able to rebuild soon.

Getting ready to head out again. Have a great day all!

Good morning ladies .. I think I’ll get the electric.. then this way I wouldn’t have to keep lighting tealights. Will look forward to go tart shopping online from the many vendors out there...

Tonight, I’m a lighting a candle from Sabon. It’s made in Israel and the scent is in Limy Lavender.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria! Hope you have a memorable one! [smilie=th_blij40]

Hope everyone is doing well! [smilie=th_sml29]

So sad about Notre Dame. My daughter said it was their last stop before leaving Paris last May, and she was in awe of its beauty.

SGA Fall Bakery

SGA Sisters in Pink

SGA Burnt Sugar Zucchini

ST Ma

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Aria! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

SarahKat - I have not seen that scent at our YC store, but I could have missed it...I think currently there are resellers that you can order it from here. (Per Google!)

Tonight it is TCC, Lavender Mist.