The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Scented Jewels for April Fools

Honey bear: all those pierogies sound so good.. esp how you pan fry them with butter and onions and serve them with sour cream... delish!

AmyJo: that Castaway scent sounds like paradise!

Tonight I’m burning my Aromatherapy Rose + Vanilla candle from B&BW! Bedroom is smelling like a Rose Garden.

Good morning/evening all,

On the road again... Gotta take care of the job... Lather, rinse and repeat...

Riding around in my pocket today to cheer me up is:

Southbound Blue Hawaiian Cake - just delicious.

Have a good day/night all!

Made it through Monday! [smilie=th_snoopy]

It is very rainy - the ol' April showers bring May flowers thing, I guess! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Tonight it is SGA - Pink Sugar Shaving Cream.

Hello everyone. Melting today: Made in the shade by Hayden Rowe

Blue Moon Ice Cream by CFOW: bubble gum, pistachio pudding cake, sweet fruit, marshmallow, vanilla ice cream. I'm not so sure about this one.

Good Morning!

Melting finally!!

VCS Sweet Lavender Smoothie with Creamy Pumpkin overpour. This one smells so good!!

Very busy last 4 days. Yesterday my sister had emergency gall bladder surgery. I was with her all day. Minor complications this morning but hopefully she can go home later.

Heading out soon. Have a great day all!!

Hello all!

We’re back from our weekend of spoiling in Newport Beach! It was amazing! I’ve decided “this” part of California is actually worth coming back to! [smilie=yes]

Michele ~ Hope your sister recovers quickly!

Susan ~ That scent does have an awful lot going on. [smilie=th_laughing] Not sure I’d like it either!

Swanky Palo Santo Coconut Milk

Swanky Salty Sea Air Piña Colada Coconut Milk

Zeep Sugar Plum Fairy

Have a nice day!

Evening, just got back from a lovely day in Liverpool visiting a friend. Was lovely to Catch up with her and to do some retail therapy too.

candlelove - hope your sister is recovering well

debra99 - Pink Sugar Shaving Cream sounds interesting. I think Pink Sugar has to be my favourite scent in vendor wax.

Good Morning

Debra...Pink Sugar shaving cream is soooo good! ????

Michele...Emergency surgery is scary...hope your sister is feeling better today!!

Honeybear...welcome back! Happy to hear you had a lovely time on your getaway!

Sharon...Glad you had a nice time with your friend. I took a train from London to Liverpool summer of 2017. Such a fun and beautiful place...stayed only for one day to do "Everything Beatles" but would have loved to stay longer.

Yesterday was

Savannah Blue Sweet on You

Countryside Chunks in Strawberry Cotton Candy Lime from a sweet pal...thanks! Smells nice. :)

Off to work...have a nice day!

Greetings all, a quick hello.

Last night was SEMO Mango Forever, a sample, and it was lovely.

This morning was CBV Orange Clove and it was so good that I considered bringing it to work in my pocket, but it was still too soft when I left.

Michele, I'm so glad your sister is recovering well from her surgery!

Honeybear, your to to California sounds so wonderful! Again congratulations to your husband.

Debra, I love Pink Sugar shaving cream... GORGEOUS.

Maggie, I would love to hear more about your trip to Liverpool!

Susan - I remember that Blue Moon Ice Cream and wanting to love it... But like you, I just couldn't.

Sharon, I'm glad you had a successful shipping venture in Liverpool yesterday!

SarahKat - your rose scents sound so beautiful.

Enjoy your day/night everyone!

Good Morning!

Sharon and Maggie-Liverpool sounds lovely. I would love to visit.

Melting VCS Lucy & Ethel. This is Pistachio Pudding Cake Coconut Marshmallow.

My sister wasn’t feeling so well last night but hopefully today is a better day.

Have a great day all!!

Good morning: ????

Michele ~ Hope your sister is feeling better this morning.

SarahCat ~ I have both hot plate and tealight warmers, and they both work equally well, but I prefer the hot plates.

Amy ~ Thank you again. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Sharon ~ Pink Sugar is also one of my favorites. I love it blended with anything and everything! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Didn’t sleep worth a darn last night. DD#2 finally got word yesterday of her acceptance into the Teaching Assistance Program in France. As happy and proud as I am, I’m also scared. It’s been hard enough having her one state over, now she’ll be on the other side of the planet for 7+ months. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I haven’t changed out my warmers yet because I’m going to be off to yoga in a little bit, but I did put on VCS Strawberry Jacki-O last night for the first time and it was incredible. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear - that is great news, but I know what you mean...it is hard to have them that far away.

I think the thing I like about Pink Sugar is that it seems to last a really long time, no matter what it is blended with. :wub:

Michele - I hope today was a better day for your sister.

SaraKat - I use both types of melters. Usually I use tealights when the wax is hard like a Paraffin type. For a soft wax I think scent burns off too fast and use the electric ones.

Tonight is one called Winter Berry. My nose is not doing well with it - it starts with yummy mint, but then I get dirty socks. :( Blech. (I will leave the vendor out since it could just be my nose!)

Debra....dirty socks??? :sSig_rofl: :sSig_rofl: Thanks for starting my morning off with a laugh!

Good Morning to All!

Sarahkat...I agree with the other ladies. I've heard a tealight is more powerful but I rarely use it due to the open flame. I'm a hot plate gal.

Honeybear...congrats to your DD!! I know how bittersweet this must be for you since I'd feel exactly the same way! But what a wonderful experience for her! I'm sure she's excited!

Amy..I'll have to tell you when I see you next time. I'm sure we all have fun stories to share!

Michele...hoping your sister is feeling much better today.

It's an oldie that smells nice and strong...

Zeeps Underoos

And a new one...

The Bunny Sisters Mother of Pearl...this one has Vanilla Lace, Cotton, CC and SSA....I like it!

Have a nice Thursday!

Hi All!

My sister is doing well. Thank you all for asking.

Melt this morning is VCS Hopper’s Morning Routine. I’m liking this one. I smell mostly coffee but that’s ok.

Enjoy your day all!!

Michele, I'm so glad your sister is recovering well. :)

Honeybear, sounds like you had a nice time in CA. Congratulations to your DH! I'm sorry your DD will be moving so far away, but what a great opportunity for her. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra, ewww..... [smilie=th_stink]

Melting a good one today from a sweet waxie buddy, One Hand One Heart from VCS. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Evening All...

Michele...happy to hear that!

Amy...hope you are ok!

It's all gifties from some pals today...

Upstairs it's Clothespins by Cheryl's

Downstairs it's

Peach Waffles by CFOW

Pineapple Orange Vanilla by Wax House Melts

Pink Sands Honeydew Melon by Sweet Sage

Thank you! They ALL smell great! ????

Btw, did you guys see the recent post on IG about Mainstay warmers overheating inside? There was a picture of the inside wires looking charred....scary!

Goodnight all!

I missed that, Maggie! Who knew this could be a risky hobby! (And one of the reasons I have driven back home more than once to blow out tealights and turn of electric melters.) <_>

DH is out of town, so I had ice cream for dinner! :sSig_busted:

Tonight - Shorties - Lavender.

Hello all!

Home once again and sooooo very glad to be here. One more travel week and then I have declared a week of vacation. Already this morning there was a request for that week and I told them no. [smilie=th_pluja]

We are having bone-rattling thunder this morning. The dogs are all huddled around my feet and Clemmie is hiding.

Maggie, thank you for worrying about me, yesterday was over in a flash and I never had two minutes to post. [smilie=th_LOVE] You are really having a meltathon, well done! All of those sound scrumptious.

Thank you also Maggie for the heads up on the Mainstays melters. I have one of those and have liked it because it is indeed very hot and melts the paraffins well. However, YES it is hot and I keep a tile under it so it doesn't mar the wood surface...and now that you've mentioned this hazard, I'm going to pitch it and get another plate warmer from Michaels. Not worth the risk. THANK YOU!!!!

Honeybear, many many congratulations to your daughter!! A beautiful opportunity for her and now you have the chance to visit her in France!

Debra, I have been thinking about that dirty socks melt... [smilie=th_lol22] And I had chocolate for dinner last night on the way home, so right in line with your ice cream entree. I love alternative meals!

Michele, I'm so glad your sister continues to improve. And your coffee melt sounds wonderful - one of my favorite types of scent.

Mpfand, I love your avatar, very springy! I love kite flying...hmmmm. we haven't done that in a very long time...

SarahKat, I have all types of melters. If I really want to get a quick idea of what something will smell like melted, I pop a piece onto a tealight melter. It is very hot and you get a quick burst of scent - and also it won't last as long as in a cooler type of melter. For softer waxes I use cooler melters, and I use plate type for the paraffins. It is another little obsession...

Susan, that ScentSationals Violet Sugar was one of the first vendor melts I ever purchased and I looooove that one.

So last night and this morning it's been:

CBV Orange Clove - ohhhh, must get more of this - gorgeous.

L3 Snow Bunny - pink sugar, spearmint, buttercream - how much do I love this? - let me count the ways...

CFOW Groot - a favorite from last year - earth, green apple, vanilla, oak. Perfect for spring and turning the ground over.

Dessa's Pirate Voyage - from the Disney sampler and a giftie from a dear CF friend - absolutely lovely!

L3 Vanilla Patchouli - in the bathroom, a sample - very lovely and relaxing! Amazing, it's working its way into my "like" column!

Have a beautiful day/night, everyone.

Amy ~ Yay! You’re home! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Maggie ~ I don’t have any Mainstays warmers, but that’s exactly why I don’t leave any of my warmers on anymore when I leave the house or overnight, other than the one next to me in my bedroom where I know I would see it right away. Years ago I saw John from Beezy Tarts post about seeing one of his hot plate warmers smoking from the underside, NOT from scent release, and decided from then on I would not take chances. [smilie=th_fear8]

Swanky Queen of Cupcakes

Swanky Apple Spearmint

BL October 3rd ~ Sweet cinnamon pumpkin swirled into a sweet delicious dough

Hello!

I'm in the terrible habit of leaving my hot plate warmers on 24/7. Of course I've never had a problem which make me have a false sense of security. I think I'll have to get into the habit of turning them off at night and definitely when I leave for work. I've been doing it since I read that post but it takes a while for the warmer to heat up...not used to this but I know it's for the best...all it takes is one time to loose your home. Maybe I'll get more of the 8 hour automatic turn off warmers.

Debra...ice cream for dinner? I used to do that with my kids once or twice a year and they thought it was [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Amy...good going! I'm glad you are keeping strong on taking that week off! And.... [smilie=th_clap1] Groovy baby on turning to the patchouli side! ☮️

Honeybear...yes, that is very scary!

Tonight it's...

SGA Sweet Lavender Beach Night upstairs

And downstairs

Woofwix

SSA Strawberry Frosting Funnel Cake Coconut Cream Pie

So fun when you find scents you didn't know you had! [smilie=th_yay]

Have a good one. :)

Greetings all!

House cleaning and brake repairs today... Life's little necessities!

I straightened up the three main wax drawers I'm currently melting from and - can it be? - there is actually less in there than a month ago. They have room to breathe. Playing with it again reminded me again of how much beautiful wax is in there.... It's good to remember this.

Honeybear and Maggie, thank you again for the safety reminder...I do leave several warmers on at night...???? I may look at some timers.

And Maggie..????... I love being called groovy...????????????????... That hasn't happened too much in my life, thank you for this!! ????????

Well today it's:

Super Tarts Wonderful Life - peppermint, frosted grapefruit, orange, pink sugar, vanilla ice cream - gaaaaah, this is so good! I may need to buy a case of clamshells!

L3 Frosty's Freeze - in the office - buttermint, candy cane, vanilla buttercream - on cold, I was a little worried about this one, a fishy scent - but warmed up, ohhhhhh glorious, so creamy and minty and strong. Whatever that odd cold note was completely went away when melted.????

CFTKR Tropical White Musk - a gift from a generous CF pal, thank you!- and this is creamy and delicious and all things Carol - wonderful. ????

I see there is an Ava's restock tomorrow, not to enable...I may have difficulty with that one... At least I will try to keep any order small.

Back to the dustpan and mop. I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday.

Good Afternoon! ????????

Haven't done much today...spending the day with my little fur niece, Fiona. She's such a cutie and sooooo good. I love having a fur baby in the house. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Amy...your scents sound nice....except for that fish scent...lol. I wonder why it had that exceptional flavor?? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Glad to hear it didn't stick around!

It's been yummy gifties today...

L3 Adipose Enchanted Pears

FP Apricot Raspberry Zinger

Both delicious! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a great day!