The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

When the Scents Come Marching In

Hi SaraKat, I prefer melts fot convenience, I might burn a candle if I know I'm going to be in most of the day.

90% of the time it's melts though, what about you?

Starflower68: right now I only have candles as that's what you usually find at Bath and Body Works, Yankee etc.. I'm just discovering about wax melts through youtube videos, facebook groups or right here on the forums. Recently, I saw a review about Pink Mermaid Wax melts. Have you heard or tried them? https://pinkmermaidwaxmelts.bigcartel.com/ They have cool scents like Mermaid Hair Don't Care

Aria & NMhoneybear: I see you 2 are of Polish heritage and I've heard of Pierogi. Learnt about them stumbling upon a website that featured Polish recipes like blueberry pierogi, strawberry pierogi, etc.. I've never really had sweet, fruity dumplings before, only savory asian ones so I'd like to try my hands at them one day. I tried one of the recipes for Polish blueberry tart and enjoyed it.

Today, I went downtown and got 2 B&BW candles. Tonight I'm indulging in Caribbean Escape - a sweet, tropical blend of melon, raspberry nectar, and Italian lemon tempered with creamy coconut milk and raw sugarcane.

I even got a tropical Island blouse from Zara to go with it LOL