The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

When the Scents Come Marching In

Greetings...

Susan...did you pick up anything at VCS?

Amy...lolololol....they were pleased? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Michele...is the SB throwing for you?

It's Ten Digit in Blue Sugar Black Sea....just found it! Didn't even remember I had it. Lol

Goodnight.

Still stuffed up, trying a peppermint melt. It is sneaking through just a tiny bit...hoping for a better smeller tomorrow!

[smilie=th_51991986] Time to go relax!

Good morning all!

So excited. On my way to meet Michele in Columbus. Tomorrow Maggie and I will meet. What a wonderful weekend!!????????

Susan, thank you for the good enabling, it will be hard to avoid VCS!

Debra, I'm sorry your nose is still not cooperating.

Last night it was:

CFOW Beachwood Vetiver - always a favorite and after a year, so potent even in my weakest melter!

Michele and I will report in later.

Have a good day all!

Good Morning!

Debra...sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. I hope you got to relax as you planned and you'll be feeling a bit better each day.

Susan...I didn't dare peek. ????

Amy and Michele....enjoy your lunch ladies! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

This morning it's Blueberry Zucchini from CFTKR...it's already throwing and I just put them in the bowls. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!!

Maggie-The Savannah Blue had a wonderful throw!!

Going to get ready now go meet our wonderful friend Amy for lunch!! I’m so excited!

I’m trying my best to resist restocks this weekend.

Have a great day all. We will report back later.

Debra, I'm sorry you caught a bug and it's affecting your sniffer. [smilie=th_cray] Hope you feel better soon!

Amy and Michele, I know you'll have fun today! [smilie=th_friends] Can't wait to hear all about It!

Melting Butter Toffee Crunch from Scentsy.

Enjoy your Saturday. [smilie=th_a194]

Hi there.

Debra ~ Sorry you’re still stuffed up. [smilie=th_empathy] Do you have any ST Eucalyptus blends?

Amy & Michele ~ Happy to hear you had a wonderful time!

Maggie ~ Carol’s zucchini blends are phenomenal! I need to see if I have any. [smilie=th_snoopy]

SGA Apple Berry Spice Zucchini Bomb

Swanky Lavender Paris [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Burning Gold Canyon Sassy White. It’s a white wine scent. Okay, but wouldn’t repurchase.

Have a good day all!

Thanks all, for your get well wishes!

Honeybear, I actually have been melting ST - one called Mr. Freeze. Fingers crossed that the sniffles will be gone tomorrow!

I am glad you are having fun visiting Amy, Michele and Maggie!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Well good morning all!

Just sailing along through this wonderful weekend. Not sure which city I'm in anymore but every place seems to bring special delights.

Yesterday Michele and I had a ball in the beautiful German Village in Columbus, Ohio. We went to Schmidt's, a local sausage house with a German buffet that was out of this world. The beautiful odors even out in the parking lot, amazing!! Michele is a dear, sweet and smart lady and the time flew by. We were even treated by Irish stomp dancers in honor of St Patrick's Day, an unexpected surprise. Southern Ohio is very German and Irish so we hit both of those at once. Wax was exchanged and now we each have new goodies to sniff. A great day together!

And today I am so excited to finally get to meet our dear Maggie during a layover in Newark, NJ. We've been plotting this for some time, but of course then no work needs took me in that direction. At last!! Tap dancing and cartwheels have been planned. The Marriott may never be the same! So very excited. ????

Debra, I really hope your nose gets back on track! So unfair of it to interfere with your melting!

Honeybear! How are you? You are so right about Carol's zucchini blends... Just delicious.

Sharon, I hope all is well in Wales!

Hello mpfand! Your Butter Toffee Crunch is starting to sound delicious to me. For awhile there I couldn't do any of the buttery, caramel-y scents after melting them in overdrive last fall.

Susan, hope all is well. Are you working a lot of nights?

Aria, how are you these days? You didn't really melt those adorable sheep, did you?

Well last night was still CFOW Beachwood Vetiver and I didn't have time to change the melters this morning, but it was still lovely and strong.

Have a good Sunday all. We truly need to plan our group reunion. ????

Good Morning !!

Amy and I had such a wonderful day yesterday. She is such a wonderful lady! We all need to meet up!!

Melted yesterday and finishing up this morning L3 Be Enchanted which was a gift from a sweet CF friend.

Overnight it was SGA Strawberries & Champagne which was just beautiful.

Amy and Maggie - Have a wonderful time!!

Have a great day all!!

Afternoon all, better day here weather wise. Cold but sunny.

Just got back from Sunday lunch out, yummy.

Now relaxing reading and melting YC Honey Lavender Gelato.

Michele and Amy, looked as though you had fun yesterday.

Maggie and Amy, I'm sure you will today too.

I think I am about 75% back to normal. It is interesting what notes you pick up when you melt with sniffles. They can sure smell different! ;)

A beautiful day here - close to 70 degrees. That means clean out the flower beds. :rose:

I hope you are having fun, Maggie and Amy!

Today it is TCC - Mint Chocolate Scoops. A pretty green to celebrate the day. [smilie=Pattys_day]

Debra, I'm glad you're starting to feel better! When I was sick a few weeks everything tasted and smelled 'off'.

DD and her fiancee are stopping by this evening for dessert. I'm making banana pudding per her request. :D Gorgeous day here; I will definitely be spending time outside today. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Amy and Maggie, I can't wait to hear all about your day together! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting Jasmine & Ylang Ylang from BH&G. This just smells like spring!

Have a great Sunday, ladies! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Good Evening All! And Happy St. Patty's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day]

What a wonderful time meeting up with Amy today! She is a lovely woman and so easy to talk to...and laugh with. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Sadly, the time passed by so quickly...:(. But she is off on a new adventure which sounds like more fun to come!

Amy...What a greatl time I had today! And you know I must adore you since I posed for a hysterical picture with you! I am not a picture person but I couldn't say no after our lovely day. Safe travels my friend!

Debra...I am happy you are on the road to recovery and hope your back to normal very soon! It's no fun when your sniffer ain't sniffin! :sAng_explosive:

Michelle...Enjoy your visit with your DD!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr That banana pudding sounds delicious!

Sharon...glad you had a lovely Sunday lunch. [smilie=th_cc15]

Honeybear...Do you usually like wine scents? Although I've never tried them...I do like wine but I'm not sure I'd like to smell it. :sHa_okay:

Michele...so glad you enjoyed your day with Amy! The pictures look like lots of fun! ;)

In honor of St Patty's Day...I am melting VCS Shamrock Shake from a sweet pal...this smells so realistic...I think I need to go find a real one, [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

And upstairs is another gift...Patchouli Spice by CFTKR.... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Thank you my friend...love them!

Hello again!

Debra-Glad you are feeling better!!

Maggie-Glad you and Amy has a great time. She really is such a nice lady and so easy to talk to. Time passes quickly when you are having fun.

Michelle-Enjoy your DD’s visit.

Sharon -Glad you had a good day.

Valerie-Youe scents sound good. I have an old Zinfandel candle. I haven’t burned it yet.

Good night All!!

Melting an oldie tonight-CCCC Mocha Cooler.

Good day everyone!

Still feeling all warm and happy from the weekend. Truly, friends are such a gift in our lives. ????????

Mpfand, you could open a restaurant, with all the goodies you make. I'll bet DD and her fiance were thrilled with that banana pie!

Debra, I'm so glad your sniffer is getting back to normal! And mint chocolate scoops?? I thought I didn't like chocolate in wax, but chocolate mint blends over the holidays proved me wrong again.

Sharon, glad you enjoyed your Sunday lunch out!

Michele, strawberries and champagne? That sounds right up my alley! I'm still reliving the German buffet and our laughter.

Maggie...I wasn't going to push the picture-taking but I'm so glad we got a picture together. It really captures our beautiful afternoon.

Well of course I brought my little hot plate, and I have a plug adapter, but I'm remembering that I also need a voltage inverter. I just popped in a beautiful little rose and it melted extremely fast. ???? The room is already full of lovely fragrance so I turned the melter off.

It's SMT Vanilla Pound Cake, Peeps, and Fruit Slices - the most gorgeous, rainbow-layered rose loaf - a gift from a dear CF friend and it smells over-the-top luscious! Thank you friend!

I am a bit tired from the planes, trains and automobiles of the last day and a half - so a small nap might be in order. I will be glad when the current work onslaught calms down a bit.

Have a fine start to your week, everyone. ????

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Good Monday morning!

Susan ~ Sounds like it smells amazing at your place today.

Amy ~ I’ll bet that SMT wax smells edible. It’s been a long while since I’ve ordered any wax from that vendor. Hope your hectic work travel ends soon. I’m sure your fur babies miss you so much when you’re away.

Michele ~ I miss Crosscreek. Deana was sweet and her wax was lovely.

Maggie ~ Wine scents are just okay with me. I would much rather drink it than smell it. [smilie=yes]

Mpfand ~ We had a beautiful weekend as well, in the upper 70’s. Looks like warmer weather is well on its way!

Debra ~ Glad to hear your sniffer is on the mend.

Sharon ~ Have you seen the new Yankee catalogue? I got one in the mail the other day and it even has rub and sniff spots! I put it aside to look at the next day, but yesterday I just tore it up and threw it away. I don’t need any more wax. LOL

LSC Mint Mallow Creme

LSC Buttermint Candies

L3 Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast ~ Put one tart on and couldn’t smell a thing, so added another.

B&BW Caramel Cinnamon Swirl ~ A gift from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - This one surprised me. Two tiny little pieces in my kitchen and throws like crazy in two large rooms.

Have a great day!

Hello all,

Updating the scents from the rest of the day. I ruined my hot plate and so I found a new tealight melter nearby, phew. *must melt*

Savannah Blue Lavender, Cucumber and Coconut milk - nice throw and a lovely scent.

CFTKR Zucchini Bread - Carol, how do we love thee?? So creamy and delicious. And the little slices of bread, just adorable.

The Bunny Sisters Merman - sea witch, SSA, sea grass, blue sugar. I am speechless. Threw the second it hit the melter and WOW, GAAAAH, I love this.

These were all gifts from sweet CF friends - thank you!!

I couldn't remember what blue sugar actually is and here was the big reveal of the day, from multiple fragrance oil websites:. Citrus, vanilla, PATCHOULI, and green notes. I may have expressed enthusiasm for blue sugar a time or two on here -- who knew what was in there?? ???????? And here I thought I didn't like patchouli...

I hope everyone has a peaceful night.

Hi All!

Amy-your scents sound wonderful!!

Finally changed my melter from CCCC Mocha Cooler. That one lasted forever. Just put on ST It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane. This one is graham crackers and marshmallows.

I also miss Crosscreek! I still have quite a few and I think they may be more of a paraffin? They seem to last.

Seventy degrees again, but really windy. The big pile of pruning that I made is distributed all across the back yard. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Amy, I don't know how you adjust to all your time traveling. I am not sure I would be clear headed enough to work. :wacko:

Wine scents - I like some of the Merlot - grapey ones when I am in the mood for a really sweet scent.

I am melting an old CFOW - different label - Orange Vanilla Coffee.

Good Eveing All

Amy...lolololol....that's right about the Blue Sugar! I forgot all about that....so...you are groovy after all!! :sHa_woot: Btw...how'd you ruin your hot plate?

How are you feeling Debra?

Honeybear...lol...same. [smilie=th_a056]

Today has been SGA Mango Beechwood Type...a giftie from a pal...love it! Thanks! [smilie=cloud_9]

Goodnight.

Good morning all!

The jet lag is slowly improving.

Debra, I'm not sure whether I AM clear headed enough to work - scary, isn't it? I'm sorry the wind blew all your pruning work around!

Maggie, ???????????????????? I can't remember the last time I was called groovy, if ever, so that really made my day! ????????????????

Michele, I love Graham cracker scents, bet that is a good one!

Honeybear, I had some of that BBW caramel cinnamon swirl last year and I agree, very strong!

Well I fell in love with that Bunny Sisters Merman with the blue sugar, so it will be my pocket companion this week. Beautiful!

Have a good day all. ????????????