The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

When the Scents Come Marching In

Good Morning!!

Melting L3 The Neverending Story Scoop. This is good. It’s Lucky Charms Cotton Candy Craze.

In the bedroom it’s CCCC Lemon Buttercream Bliss.

Sharon-I’m meeting up with Amy this weekend. We have met once before. I’m so looking forward to it.

Greetings all!

Traveling again and I have SGA Jack Frost in my pocket, 2 squares, to cheer me up.

Michele, truly bizarre... Where did the wax go?? Strange.

Debra, I love your choice of melts for the sunny day!

Susan, I also love Garden Mint.

Sharon, enjoy the retail therapy!!

And yes.. Sharon this is the weekend I have been waiting for. Michele and I will be meeting on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio - our second meeting. Then on Sunday Maggie and I will be meeting in Newark, NJ, our first! I am over the moon to get to see both of these lovely ladies!!

Have a lovely day all!

Happy travels, Amy! I hope you went to warm weather!

Sharon, I love going to YC stores! I buy way too many of the accessories...which reminds me it is time to get out the sharmrock votives.

Cookie, you have another one that sounds good - Rosewood Musk!

Tonight it is Colonial 0 Moroccan Market.

Good morning all!

It's a coffee sort of morning. I was glad to see old friends last evening and after dinner I was wide awake. I will need to keep moving today.

Maggie and Michele! Countdown to the weekend! ????????

Michele, that Lemon Buttercream, ooh sounds wonderful.

Debra, you've put a need in my mind... Shamrock melters! Of course! Why don't I have one of those? ????????????

Sharon, report in please on the retail therapy... Pictures are always a good thing...

Susan, Hawaiian Shaved Ice? Oh that sounds glorious...I love the big fruity scents so much.

Honeybear, I hope you are having great times with your girls this week!

Mpfand, yoooohooo!! How are you doing?

Well it was a late evening and an early morning, so I didn't melt a thing, the horror! But I still have SGA Jack Frost (peppermint and Spearmint) in my pocket. Amazing how happy that makes me feel.

Take care all and maybe spring really is coming!

Good Morning....so slow this morning...

Amy... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Michele...that is so crazy! Wow....I wonder what happened to the wax!

It's Strawberry Buttercream from a sweet talented pal...thanks. ????

And Hocus Pocus from Blank Label

Have a great day!

Melting Jamaican Cafe and Walnut by Maple tree melts, its basically a coffee and walnut mixed with something else but don't know what. It's probably rum! Normally I hate coffee/cocoa and chocolate scents but this is gorgeous

Good morning! Trying to catch up here....

Amy, I'm alright. Thanks for thinking of me. ;)

Sharon, your coffee melt sounds wonderful!

Maggie, glad your girls were home for spring break. I know the time went quickly....hopefully you'll see them again soon!

Honeybear, hope you're having a great time with your girls!

DH and I helped DD and her finance move into their first apartment over the weekend. Still seems strange saying that...I thought I was prepared, but can you ever really be prepared? The good thing is that in two weeks my mom and sister will be here. I've been busy preparing DD's old bedroom and bathroom for my sister to use while she's here. My mom will take the downstairs guest bedroom and bathroom. So glad her room will be used again soon. It breaks my heart seeing it empty....I'll probably have a breakdown when my mom and sister leave.

Anyway, enough of that. I haven't been melting much, but I think the last thing I put in a couple of the melters was Homestead Holiday from Scentsy.

Have a good one, everyone!

Good Evening All...

Mpfand... [smilie=th_bighug-1] I'm sorry your feeling down about your DD moving out.

Sharon...I .would love to see pics!

It's been SGA Pumpkin Pecan Waffles in the Kitchen

And upstairs it's Scented Squirrel Crackiing Fire from a sweet pal...thanks! Smells great!

Have a nice night.

Mpfand, the family transitions are fun/stressful/challenging. I hope you enjoy the next few days with your family!

Sharon, I love it when I find a melt that has an unusual scent note in it!

Susan, you always have a different vendor - fess up! Do you have a big stash of wax?

Tonight - testing for a friend that has been making her own - Peach Brulee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!! And many, many more. We will celebrate on Saturday!

Good morning all and I hope everyone is well. Busy work day today.

Mpfand, I'm sorry, my friend, about the empty nest as your daughter moves out. I'm sending you a big hug.????????

Last night it was more Bathing Garden:

TBG Twisted Strawberry and Orange - delicious.

TBG Salty Siren - one of my favorite TBG scents - lime, salty sea air.

Have a wonderful day all!!

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes!

I plan to spend the day doing some retail therapy and relaxing.

Melting SGA Cupcakes at Tiffany’s this morning.

Amy- I’m looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Sounds like you are having a very busy week.

Have a great day all!!

Evening all. Melting today: Dock the bay by vintage chic scent

Cactus & Sea Salt by Cleanse your soul

Salty Sea Shore by Satin Suzie.

Debra, I do have alot of wax 90% from last year. I have satin suzie, opt, hayden rowe, cfow, spotted hog.

I have a new to me vendor coming tomorrow. I also ordered a wizzard of oz sampler from cfow, my favorite movie. I won't be ordering anymore wax until much later in the year. I hope [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Susan, I hope you have better restraint than I do! ;)

I hope you have had a super Birthday, Michele! [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley]

Tonight - snuffles...unable to smell... <_>

Good Morning!

Thanks Debra. I had a great day.

This morning’s melts are ST Sixth Sense and Savannah Blue Blueberry Pink Sugar Cone.

Have a great day all!!

Good morning. [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele ~ Hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy the celebrations of the weekend. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Mpfand ~ Big hugs to you. You’re getting an inkling of an idea of what I’ve been going through the past year. Now try to imagine how the whole thing would be magnified tenfold if you did it to yourself by moving 500 miles away. :(

Susan ~ I’m hoping to follow your lead and not order anymore for a while, but I’m already feeling an urge for a little retail therapy tonight after both of my girls are gone. [smilie=th_Cry]

Debra ~ Peach Brûlée sounds [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sharon ~ I saw a Yankee coupon coming in my mail today. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Amy ~ I’m excited for your weekend! So wish I could join in on the fun!

Maggie ~ Your SGA scent reminds me I got a rather nice sized SGA delivery yesterday that’s sitting in the garage just waiting to be sniffed and savored. That ought to cure the need for any more shopping.

ST Snozberries for DD#1 who unfortunately has a cold.

Swanky Pink Snuggles has been going for days in my room. Need to change it out as it’s lovely scent is finally too faint.

Also, been melting a homemade Lemon Colada in the laundry room for several days and it’s still throwing enough.

I have been too busy to restock my warmers, but it’s all going to change this evening. Yesterday for DD#1’s birthday we went to the Desert Botanical Gardens and then to dinner, and Monday for DD#2’s birthday, I made a requested meal at home. We’ve really had a nice visit. DH and I give the new boyfriend [smilie=th_thumbs20up] [smilie=th_thumbs20up] .

Have a nice day.

Hello!

Debra...I'm sorry you are not feeling well and can't smell! That's the pits! I hope you are feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Michele...happy to hear you enjoyed your special day! And I'm melting the exact same SB scent today...and it's throwing! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Honeybear...sounds like a fabulous birthday weekend and glad to hear you like the new BF! ????????

Tonight it's SB Blueberry Pink Sugar Cone

And upstairs it's VRC Lavender Cotton Candy

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good morning all,

I was able to change to an earlier flight home so I'm very excited and about to pack it up.

Debra, I'm very sorry your nose is not operating properly, so unfair. I hope you recover quickly!

Susan, I hope you will enjoy that CFOW sampler.

Honeybear, sounds like fabulous birthday celebrations for your DD's! I'm glad you and your husband like the new BFs.

Hi Michelle! You remind me that I am neglecting my Scentsy drawer. I love so many of those scents.

Michele and Maggie, the hour is almost at hand!! I'm so looking forward to spending time with you this weekend. ????????????????

Well this morning I finally took my two little SGA squares from my jeans pocket and told them it was time to melt. They were pleased. ???? So this morning it's:

SGA Jack Frost - Spearmint and Peppermint - so strong! So delicious! This is from a breakaway bar, my newest addiction... Irresistible.

Have a lovely day all!

Good Morning!

Amy-Glad you are headed home today if only for a short while. I’m happy to be seeing you tomorrow. I can’t wait!!

Debra-Feel better!

Valerie-Glad you had a wonderful visit with your girls! I’m glad you like the new bf.

Susan -Sounds like you are melting some good ones.

Today for me it’s SGA Wildberry Mousse in the Kitchen and Savannah Blue Fairy’s Path In the bedroom.

Have a great day all!

Afternoon everyone. Melting today: Three little birds by Vintage Chic Scents smells fruity. Have a great evening.

VCS is open today for orders. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]