The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

When the Scents Come Marching In

Good morning all!

Susan, that Lemon Meringue would get my vote. ????

Debra, I hope you have some pretty snow to look at - but not messy driving.

This morning it's been:

TBG Gingered Fall Bread - pumpkin bread, ginger spiced apples. So lovely and the ginger is beautiful.

Have a fine day.

Good Morning!

Dragging myself this morning... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Amy...isn't that the way? My packages will always end up being delivered when I'm away. Once I came home to about 5...it was so embarrassing. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Michele...oh...that's extra time that's no fun. I hope he landed safely.

Susan....I haven't been melting enough lemon scents lately. I used to melt that scent all the time!

Debra...did ya get more snow? This weather is crazy,...you're getting it when your not supposed to...we're not getting any. :(

Well last night I put on My Paradox Box Halloween Harvest and L3 Diagon Alley.

Have a nice day.

Hi everyone. Melting today: Apple Peel & Jack by OPT, love this scent melt it all year round.

The Lemon Meringue was very strong, love it. Have a good day everyone.

We had light snow all day, but the ground was warm and it did not stick. Whew!

Amy - I loooove ginger scents! And ginger drinks, and ginger recipes... [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Cookie - I am a big fan of AJ&P also - it was one of my first loves! [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight it is CBV - Purely Herbal, this is a strong one!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is well. I had a very busy day. Really wasn’t home much. I need to get my things together today because I’m leaving for OH tomorrow.

Yesterday morning I put on TBG Sweet Madi which was a blend of vanilla and strawberries with jasmine and violet. This was fantastic and lasted all day.

Those melts are different and super strong. I have 2 Alice in Wonderland Sampler sets on the way.

Just put on ST Love Actually. Super strong and super good.

It took me DH 8 hours to get back on Monday. At least he arrived safe and sound.

Have a great day all!

Hello everybody,

A quick hello. Finally sorted out the wifi here.

Maggie I still have my Paradox Box candle and it smells beautiful.

Hi Mpfand!! That sueded cinnamon woods sounds beautiful.

Susan, I like AP&J also.

Debra, I also like ginger in everything. Beautiful taste and smell!

Michele, I'm sorry it took so long for your DH to get home. I agree that TBG are really strong if they have a good cure, and she really has unique beautiful blends!

Well today at home, three, THREE! packages are arriving, all small, but still, embarrassing. ???? Two Bathing Garden sugar scrubs, six Super Tart clams, and one clam/one scoopable from Zeep. *Hiding head*

This morning I melted another TBG Apple- it was cotton candy, strawberry, and green apple but I forget the name, I'm sorry. Really nice.

Enjoy your day, everyone

Hi everyone. Melting today: Yellow Rose by K's

Black Rose by K's

Best of the boardwalk: Funnel cake, cotton candy, and caramel apple by K's.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

How has everyone been? We had DD#1 here for a few days, and on Sunday, both girls will be back for birthday week. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

You’ve all got me curious about TBG. I haven’t placed an order from her in years. But I may need to go see what’s in the Alice in Wonderland sampler. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Michele ~ How exciting you’re going to Ohio! Hope there aren’t any delays with your flight that send you to Chicago on a wild goose chase.

ST Carrie ~ Strawberry Glaze and Eucalyptus

ST Killer Clowns ~ Circus Concessions, Coconut Shavings, and Home-Cooked Biscuits

VCS Parlor Magic ~ Berry Creme Brûlée Zucchini Bread Donut

Homemade Lemon Colada

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting My Mommas Macaroon from Semo, a gift from a sweet candle buddy. ????

Hope everyone is having a great day! ????

Good morning all. Coming home!

Maggie, I hope it's been a great week with your girls! ????????

Michele - welcome to Ohio!! ????????

Sharon, I hope it stops raining by you! ☂️

Debra... Too many restocks on the horizon again!????

Susan, I love funnel cake, that sounds like a good one.????

Honeybear, I hope you got rid of that scary picture on the Clowns clam. ????

Mpfand, I like that macaroon one. ????

Bringing home all my TBG Apple samples because they were so delicious and deserve another go.????

Stay warm all!

Hi Everyone!

Amy-Thank you!! I’m here. Glad you are home.

I brought a lot of wax with me and got searched going through security. It’s all worth it though. I had to have choices.

Melting and relaxing tonight with SGA Lavender Linen.

Have a good night all!

Michele - was security curious about your wax? Seems like a lot of people have not idea what those things are!

Yeppers, Amy, the restocks may do me in...I wish I could hit the pause button for a few months. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Where are you Maggie?? [smilie=th_scratch] In your workshop?

Tonight it is L3 - Strawberry Zucchini Bread.

[smilie=The_Hi] Here I am Debra!

Good morning to all! It's been a very busy week...my girls have been home on Spring break which has been wonderful....and I've had a few days of substitutes in class which has been a tiny bit stressful. More days to come next week... [smilie=th_a136]

Michele...Glad you arrived safely. I hate getting searched...although relatively painless. [smilie=th_roll]

Thanks Amy....I'm sad their stay is almost over. [smilie=th_Cry] Happy to hear you are home safe and sound. I almost asked you when you travel again....Lolol... :cloud 9:

Well....my DDs had a BF and a college friend staying over so I took the opportunity to freeze and really clean the bowls of glitter and dye. No melting for two days. So yesterday....

Spiced Pear by CFTKR...❤️

Today...

Strudel & Spice Latte Sugar Cookie by SGA

Never Been Kissed by ST from a sweet CF pal.... :toppoints: Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning all!

There are no words to describe how happy I am to be home. DH collected me at the airport and then it was furry pandemonium with the dogs and Clem upon arrival. There were a *few* wax packages waiting as well, so much to be grateful for.

Maggie, I'm so glad you've had a fine week with your daughters! The substitute teachers, however - that has to be stressful...and a big adjustment for the children.

Debra, I have trouble finding that restock "pause" button too! Where oh where can it be? ????

Michele, it's fun knowing that you are right up the road! I'm sorry you were searched at the airport, never fun. I hope they liked smelling all the good wax you brought.

Well, yes, restocks...I did hit the Rockets one last night and the initial inventory seemed to be sucked out like a vacuum. Still I was able to nab a few lovelies. Today, as you well know, is Carol at 10 am EST, not that I would enable, and I am bracing myself for the wild ride. Just a couple of bags, that's all...

So this morning I am melting Ava's for the very first time and these are beautiful! A very hard wax and lovely throw.

Ava's Spearmint Snowflakes - a wonderful, creamy mint.

Ava's Watermelon Funnel Cake - oh, this, this!! I am so fond of watermelon and with the sweet pastry in the background - delicious.

I am getting excited. Next weekend I will get to see two CF friends. I am very lucky indeed. ????????

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone!

Good Morning All!!!

These restocks are killing me. I’m supposed to be on a ban. But but but .... I placed an order last night with ST. I might look at Carol’s restock. I am still debating a few more breakaway bars from the SGA preorder. I’m out of control. I need to find that pause button too.

Debra-yes security was curious about my wax and my vitamins. My vitamins are in powder form. It was so obvious what they were. I had some in my suitcase I checked also and those weren’t even touched. Next time I think I will mail my wax ahead.

Maggie- I’m glad you enjoyed the week with your girls.

Amy- Glad that you are home. I’m so looking forward to next weekend as well. We need a plan.

I am melting SGA Coffee House Pretzel. So good!

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Good morning!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Michele ~ Glad you made it safe and sound! I most always get searched, so I’m used to it and really don’t mind, not always my carry-on, but always my body because I wear a rose quartz necklace when I travel. Somehow that makes me suspicious. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Maggie ~ Sorry Spring Break is almost over for you. [smilie=th_empathy] For us it’s next week, and same as birthday week. Tomorrow both girls are coming and DD#1 is bringing her new boyfriend. I met him in January. He is super sweet and things seem to be moving very fast for them. I’m happy for her! He’s offered to drive her out here so that they can take back a chair and ottoman I’m giving her. It’s one of the few things we took out of the house furniture-wise. I ended up finding a new one for my meditation room, so had this one cleaned for her.

Amy ~ Glad you are home sweet home! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Swanky Pink Sugar Sensual Black Coconut

Swanky Carrot Cake Buttercream Bomb

Swanky Apple Spearmint

I’m staying away from restocks by making my own. [smilie=th_cc8]

Hi All!

Valerie-So happy your girls are coming tomorrow. Enjoy your time with them. That’s a great solution to stay away from the restocks by making your own. Hoping I can stay away from now on. I treated myself for my birthday. I have a lot of orders to get and enjoy.

Melting in my room tonight Savannah Blue Homcoming Queen from the Sampler. Sadly I really don’t smell much at all. Maybe I just have candle nose.

Good night all!

Good Morning!

Michele...I'm having the same problem with my Savannah Blue. :(. The samples I received in my first order were out of this world so I ordered two more times but I'm getting nothing. I'm hoping that with a longer cure time, they will blossom. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of a long cure time.

Honeybear...Yay for your family being together!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr That's always a wonderful thing! I'm glad you are liking the new BF and I hope the visit is a good one.

Amy,,, [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Welcome Home! So happy you got to partake in some of those restocks and managed to get...ahem.... "just a couple bags"..... [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

This morning it's a gift from a sweet pal...CFTKR Lemon Noel... [smilie=th_fabulous1] ...thanks!

And a freebie from Wax Workshoppe in Fruity Loops and Sunshine Express

Have a great day. :)

Good Morning!

Melting ST The Thing this morning. I’m loving this. It’s cornbread, peaches and sweet cream. I’m very happy with ST.

Well I realized I did a dumb thing last night. I had a new Mainstays warmer for my bedroom that I plugged in. I didn’t realize the dish wasn’t in it and put my melt in. The melt disappeared. There was no sign of it anywhere. Maybe that’s why I didn’t smell anything. It must have dripped in the inside of the melter. Not having any problems so far with it today. I’m so mad at myself. My husband set it up for me and that’s why I didn’t realize. I will give Savannah Blue another try later.

Good morning all,

So warm here, crazy weather! All sorts of thunder yesterday.

Maggie, LOLOL!! Ok... Maybe there were a couple plus a couple more bags...????????????????????????????

Honeybear, I'm so happy you'll get to spend the week with your girls!

I'm going to let that Savannah blue wax cure a bit based on what everyone is saying. They still smell lovely on cold.

Well this morning it was Southbound strawberry party cake, which is strawberry frosting plus yellow cake. Absolutely scrumptious.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Uh oh, Michele! Interesting mystery! Does it start smelling like that melt when you plug it in? [smilie=th_scratch]

Susan, I love Garden Mint! :wub:

Lots of kids coming and going! Mine now live within 30 miles and I see them less than when they were away at college! <_>

Beautiful outside here today - almost 50 degrees. After all the snow dustings we have had, we have earned this. B)

Today - Good Day Sunshine - Nene's.

No Debra. Funny thing is I don’t even see how the wax could have gone inside the melter. It may have burned the wax off if that’s possible.

I ageee. I see my kids less now than when they were in college.

Melting SGA French Wood and Lavender in my bedroom.

Good night!!

Morning all, sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Monday morning brings coffee out with a friend. Then some retail therapy. There is a Yankee Candle shop, so there may be purchases ????

Who's meeting who this weekend? And where? You must post pictures xx