The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

When the Scents Come Marching In

Michele I love this title!

Good morning all, looks like cold weather is returning. Clemmie is curled up by the heater.

Susan, I want to see Mary Poppins, haven't been yet. I enjoyed the original...many moons ago.

Yesterday I melted one of my Wonderberry samples, Berry Lemonade, and it is still going strong, very fresh and delicious. I love her bright colors and ready-to-melt little shapes.

This morning I'm starting on The Bathing Garden Apple Collection:

TBG Woodland Apple: rosewood, candied green apple, and vanilla. A beautiful woody scent, if on the lighter side. Gorgeously decorated as Shannon always does.

It's Friday!! Enjoy!

Hello! I haven't been able to get on/off for a couple of days. It happened right after I deleted a private message....weird.

In any event, glad we worked everything out Starflower and all is erased! ;)

Love the title Michele!

I have been melting...

Lovespell and Cupcake Factory by WW from a sweet CF pal. Thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Meteor Shower by SBlue

And by Nancys Wax Creations it's Apple Cider Autumn Leaves Pumpkin Wreath ZB

Will change everything up when I get home...

Have a great day! :)

Quick update - Maggie, glad to see you back on here! ???? Who knows why these computer glitches happen.... Hobgoblins...

I have to add, so far The Bathing Garden Apple Collection is heavenly. Not heavy fall at all.

Added:

TBG Apple Bobbing - I had a scrub in this scent and forgot how much I loved it. Candy apples, strawberries, hay, and dirt.. A lovely earthy scent and this one is quite potent.

Very nice, Michele!

I am very ready for the weekend. I am getting to old for this work business. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I know when it is really cold here, Amy, I wake up with 4 cats snuggled up against me. It is a wee bit hard to sleep that way. :(

Tonight - Candy Panda, Tea and Cakes

Thanks Everybody!

VCS week-

Thursday was Strawberry Cream Cheese Nilla Wafers and The Upside Down. Overnight was Grandma’s Pearls (a big favorite). Today is Phantom of the Opera and still going strong.

Good night all!

Good morning all!

Debra, I laughed at the thought of your four cats pinning you in the bed, enjoying the warmth, and making it impossible to move. I have been there.

Maggie, I hope that your girls had a wonderful birthday!

Michele, I love VCS just as you do... Such beautiful scents. Yes overall on the lighter side but so beautifully blended that I will always go back for more. Maybe not every melt needs to hit us over the head with potency.

Susan, glad to see an OPT melt... What was in Sugar Sugar?

Well continuing on with the apple, but last evening I needed an L3 treat and popped in:

L3 Fresh Cut Grass and Fresh Picked Strawberries - oh! I have a new favorite! Luscious and springy and quite strong.

Enjoy your weekends. The cold weather is returning, bundle up!

Morn everyone. I have today off, so I'm going to read and watch some tv. Amyjo, I can't find a scent descript for Sugar, Sugar but I think it has different fruit with sugar. lol.

Melting Mad Hatter by OPT, don't have scent notes on this either. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Hey everyone, been busy today so not melted anything till now.

Turned colder here too so have put Fireside Treats by Yankee Candle in all my burners downstairs.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday x

[smilie=th_hello]

I couldn’t get on either for a couple of days. Maggie! So strange!

Cute title, Michele.

Debra ~ I am right there with you on the melting style. I have to try everything. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

SB Pink Coconut Cream

ST Love Actually

Burning GC Pear Tart.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi All!

That’s strange that the website wasn’t working for everybody.

Melting TBG Mischievous Lovely. I hate that I can’t find the scent description for this. Smells good anyway.

Hi Michele! After not being able to find some of my favorite TBG scent descriptions, I chanced upon this fan page with many of them:

http://bathinggardendevotee.tumblr.com

And Mischievous Lovely is on there - candied apples, pomegranate, ivy, and oakmoss. I remember liking that scent from the Valentine sampler that a sweet CF friend gave me. ????????

I had an odd thing with the site - I logged in and there was no purple designs yesterday. [smilie=th_confused3] All better today.

Oh gosh, too many restocks again this weekend. Someone needs to freeze my Paypal!

Finally, we are done with the snow flurries. It was a long week. Just enough to make the roads a mess and delay work.

Tonight is Brown Bag - April Showers, a long time favorite. [smilie=snoopy]

Good morning all! Winter weather seems to be creeping back in.

Debra, Yes I saw that colorless appearance too... I think we heard the colors will go away, or all I making that up? ????

Honeybear, I loooove that SB Pink Coconut Cream. ????

Susan, thanks, I know I sure can't find the scent notes all the time.

So today is the last of TBG Apple Collection clams. This was a beautiful set.

TBG Apple Mint - red and green apples, peppermint, lemon - beautiful and strong without overwhelming the place with red apple.

So far I have avoided the restocks, except for one teeny tiny order on Friday night which doesn't count. ????

Have a peaceful Sunday!

No, you are right, Amy. If the site migrates, we could loose some of the pretties.

Sunday nights are hard...time to get my head back in the game for tomorrow. ;)

Today was L3 - Amber Pine Tree Silver Birch. I accidently ordered 2 of these, and boy - glad I did! :wub: :wub:

Good morning everyone,

Well we had a lovely snow yesterday, only about an inch, but covering everything beautifully and the roads were treated well in advance. I wonder how many of us had snow? - looked like a broad storm system.

Getting ready for another round of travel for work. I have a nice bag of Bathing Garden samples to take along. They are small and easy to pop in the warmers, and being small, they don't overwhelm the hotel rooms.

Debra, that L3 Amber Pine Tree Silver Birch sounds so beautiful!

One of my most favorite vendors ...wonderful blends.

Last night I was rummaging among the melts and found a stray SEMO, and it was a beauty:

SEMO Autumn Flannel - it's going to be cold this week, so this seemed appropriate - coriander, clove, cinnamon, Tonka, Amber, Cashmere, smoke - wow! What a wonderful scent! I imagine this one has been around before but I have missed it. Lovely blend and not too much cinnamon, perfection.

Stay warm and safe!

Good Morning!

Busy weekend for me. My warmers haven't been changed since Saturday... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] don't have time now....I'll have to do that after work.

Amy...where are you off to again? I am sure you've mentioned it but you know...my brain. Safe travels to you! Thanks Re the girls bday...they had fun.

Debra...that scent sounds amazing.

I put on Savannah Blue Blueberry Pistachio Angel Food Cake on Friday but sadly, not much. It's doubly sad because I placed my second order because this sample was in my first and it was Strong! :( I have three orders from here so I hope with a longer cure time they strengthen.

Saturday it was L3 Lovespell Twisted Peppermint Vanilla Smoothie.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

We had snow move in yesterday so I had to leave a St Pattys Day Parade early to try to beat the snow home and we ended up with a coating. :( Where has all my winter storms gone? Not one good snowfall this year. :(

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Maggie-I agree we haven’t had any substantial snowfall this year. The forecast usually seems to be off. United cancelled DH’s flight back last night so he’s still here. Great for me though.

Safe travels Amy.

Yesterday I melted L3 Bluebeard. Very strong scent. Loved it!

Overnight was Swanky Lavender Paris from a sweet CF friend. Beautiful. This morning I have going CFOW Peeps Cake.

Have a great day all!

Good Afternoon!

Michele...glad you got to spend extra time with the hubby.

It's VCS The Five Families Home

Dairy Aire Mac Apple Funnel Cake

Both delicious.

Have a great evening.

Good afternoon ladies!

All settled for the work week and have fired up the melter.

Maggie, yes, where is the snow?! I was hoping for a thick blanket of white this time. I'm sorry that Savannah Blue didn't perform well and yes, maybe it just needs more curing.

Michele, that's wonderful that your DH didn't have to fly with uncertain weather. I love that L3 Bluebeard you were melting.

Well right now it's:

The Bathing Garden Vanilla Apple Dumpling - in the shape of an adorable little apple - and this is luscious!

Have a good evening all!

Hi All!

Yes it was good that my DH stayed an extra night. Problem was he has to fly through Chicago. It’s a long ride home for him tonight.

This evening’s melt is TBG The Muse: a nice fruity scent with some vodka notes. .

Amy-Glad you are all settled in.

Good evening everyone, and good night Sharon!

A busy work week.

Continuing to work through the TBG Apple Collection:

TBG Golden Nights - golden apple and whiskey, very strong. ????

Naturally at home, wax I ordered a few weeks ago is arriving while I am gone. ????

Take care all!

Good evening!

We are supposed to have a little snow dusting tonight. Very late in the season for that!

I need to go check out TBG site again. You are mentioning some good sounding stuff! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight it is Cheryl's Woodland Orange Spice.