The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Love Is In The Air...And It Smells Wonderful!

Good Morning!!

Melting SGA again this morning -Violet Sugar Petals Marshmallow. Beautiful scent.

Amy-there’s another SGA breakaway pre order going on. I’m glad you are getting through your CFTKR Wax so you can order more.

Snow and sleet today. Ugh!

Have a great day all!

:hello:

Sorry to hear you didn’t get any snow again. I know how much you’d like to be able to do this. :smileysnowangel:

Michele ~ That violet one sounds beautiful. Did you get those in a chunk bag? I loved those violet candies when I was little , but everyone else thought they tasted like soap.

Hope you don’t have to drive anywhere today and at least you won’t have to worry about your DD driving in that mess either.

Debra ~ Thanks! I’m not feeling worse today, so that’s a good thing, Hope DH will say the same thing. DD#2 is coming for the weekend! [smilie=cloud_9]

SGA Smurfs in the Kitchen

ST Soft Kitty still going in the bedroom

Burning PL Berry Vanilla and GC Pink Sugar Cookie.

Stay warm everyone!

Hi !

The SGA Violet I melted today was in a chunk bag. I really enjoyed it. I’m trying to rebag all my SGA chunk bags to gain some space. I have a lot of SGA. I just ordered the Cookie Monster Sampler. it looks adorable. I had ordered her sampler last year too. I have enjoyed everything I have melted so far. Hope you feel better!

Had to go out and shovel snow. It wasn’t too bad. It was light. Went out to do some errands too. Roads weren’t too bad. It’s supposed to be in the 50’s tomorrow. Crazy weather !!

Stay warm everyone and good night!!

We are having goofy weather again - 29 at night, 45 during the day, but at least my tough little daffodils are holding up! :sHa_woot:

I just realized I will be on the road when the L3 restock opens. Rats! You all save me something! ;)

Michele - I hope you enjoy that sampler, I am weakening!

Tonight - Scentsy - Dutchess, which has birch and vetiver as I recall.

Good Thursday Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Just popping in to say hello and belly ache. I've got the CRUD too, Valerie. It stinks. I went to bed at 8 and just got up now...I almost ran out of tissues so I'll have to pick some up after work. I can't smell a thing so I'm just gonna turn off the warmers. :(

Stay well! Avoid the CRUD.

Good morning all,

Maggie, I'm so sorry you've got the crud. Feel better soon. I'm very sorry you still had to work, and that you can't smell anything. ????

Valerie, are you feeling any better? You made me smile about those Violet candies - I loved those.

Michele, thank you for the info on the SGA breakaway bar pre-order!! I did cave! Lovely scents. A little tricky to find on the website but a bloodhound on a scent is usually successful. ????. I'm sorry you had to shovel, but am very jealous that you got some snow.

Debra, I'm so happy your daffodils are holding up! Such beautiful flowers! Have no fear regarding L3...????

Well this morning it's the last of the CFTKR: Sweet Bakery Shop, a cuttable. While lovely, this is pretty light and needed a little boost. So I added some Spotted Hog Cinnamon Roll and that is a nice combination.

Also yesterday afternoon I melted in the kitchen:

Savannah Blue Starlite - rainbow sherbet, orange Twinkies, and sugar milk. Beautiful!

Have a good day, all. There are 27 days until Spring.????????????

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi everyone. Melting today: Coconut Lemongrass by Hayden Rowe. We received some snow & ice yesterday, I didn't work yesterday so I was really happy that I didn't have to go out.

Maggie I hope you feel better soon

Greetings again, had to change the melters, for some reason can't do cinnamon today.

Susan, I'm glad you didn't have to drive in ice!! Those are horrible conditions.

It's L3 Butt Naked Blueberry Cobbler - strawberry, banana, peach, melon, blueberry cobbler - and this is divine. Just what the nose needed!

Enjoy the day!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Maggie ~ Feel better! [smilie=th_empathy]

Susan ~ Yes, good thing you didn’t have to go out yesterday!

Amy ~ Your Savannah Blue scent sounds delicious. Makes me wish I had gotten one of those samplers! I’m not feeling too bad, slight sore throat and blowing nose some. My bad cold was last month.

Debra ~ I hope there will be plenty left if you decide to order from L3.

Michele ~ I am repackaging my SGA chunk bags today, too. I’ve got my crinkle cutter ready to go . [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

SGA Brown Sugar Spiced Pumpkin Whipped Cream

That’s all so far. I need to change other melters out.

Have a great day, all! It’s a beautiful, rainy day here and I love it!

Hi All!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Maggie-Hope that you feel better.

Susan- Happy you didn’t have to go out in the bad weather.

Amy-Thanks for the recommendation on the Sterlite cabinet. I picked it up before and am going to try rearranging all my SGA wax.

Valerie- I started rebagging some of my SGA chunk bags. That project will take me awhile.

Melting.SGA Pineapple Coconut Cream Soda. Nice scent but on the light side.

Beautiful day here. Enjoy!

Maggie, I hope you feel better soon. I'm not feeling so great myself today.

It snowed snowed this morning, the most this area has ever seen.

Melting Rosemary & Spearmint from BH&G.

Thank you so much Amy, Susan, Honeybear, Michele and Mpfand! Well, I went to the doc after work and I have a sinus infection and possible pink eye. I think it's just a cold in my eye because when I woke up the whole left side of my face was stuffy and clogged along with the eye...but she said usually a virus would affect both eyes so she's erring in the side of caution. In any event...gotta stay home tomorrow. :(

I finally changed my warmers although I can't smell a thing but...

Ashland Candy Land Collection,,,thought some mint might get through...nope.

Mpfand...I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Get well wishes to you! [smilie=th_balloons]

Michele...you've got so many lovely sounding SGA scents going lately!

Valerie...I'm sorry you're still not feeling well either although glad to hear it's better than last month. Get well wishes still going out to you! [smilie=th_balloons]

Amy...I have days like that too. When some scents I love just don't work. I'm glad you found one that did! Only 27 days till spring? I am the opposite of most people...I find spring very depressing. I'd be very happy to stay in winter and jump directly to summer in May. [smilie=th_pardon]

Susan...good thing you didn't have to go out in that dangerous weather!

Debra...oh no! [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Do you want me to pick up any L3 for you while you're gone? I can send it to you when you get back.

Have a nice night.

Thank you, Maggie! I am going to try to find a coffee shop with Wi-Fi while I am out! Fingers crossed that it works...although I really don't need more wax. [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Susan - my favorite snow days are the ones that I don't have to work!

I am so sorry so many of you have a bug! I hope you start feeling well soon! Especially if it is affecting the sniffer.

Tonight it is SGA - Red Velvet Marshmallow Cake.

Hello dear all,

Hmm now I can reply to the board only on my phone, which is fine, but why? Why? ????????

Maggie and Mpfand, I am so sorry to hear you both aren't feeling well. Lots of rest for both of you is in order. Mpfand, I saw pictures of all the snow you got out there... Just beautiful and I hope it hasn't paralyzed the driving conditions.

Maggie, I used to find Spring depressing too. Almost a pressure to be cheerful. As I'm entering the dinosaur phase of my life, this has changed and I'm glad to see the flowers and new growth on the trees. But I felt like that for many years. I will do my best to distract you this spring with lots of wax restocks. ????????

Honeybear and Michele, I can see you both hard at work on repackaging your chunk bags. I did the same and it's lovely to actually be able to see them.

Debra, I hope to see you at the L3 restock! Mischief must be made!

Speaking of which, my DH has a music job tonight so I will have complete solitude in which to order. The dogs and Clem will be fed well in advance so they are peaceful. Short of a tornado, I will be ready.

So this morning I had lots of work meetings, the nerve! so I was in a mad rush to change out the melters. Trying to clear some space for the soon-to-be influx of L3:

L3 Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Blueberry Muffin Butterbrickle - bliss. Just bliss. Buttery berryful wonderfulness.

Have a lovely Friday everyone!!

Good evening!

Lots of good sales and restocks through the weekend. And, I happened by a Wally's today - and checked out the new wax there. Overload! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing weekend! [smilie=th_200912104451]

BH&G - Sunset Island Sands.

Good morning ladies,

Well, it was a grand visit to the L3 restock last night, with a mad rush at the outset and things spilling out of carts. I'm delighted with the lovely new scents, and will now do my best to lay low for the rest of the weekend, or the rest of the year, whichever might be possible. ????

Debra (and I recall Mpfand mentioning this as well), there is indeed a lovely new assortment of springy scents at Wally, including the fine little Yankee cubes. I managed to get away unscathed the other day, but the season is young.

Michele, I know it's been a couple of days, but that SGA Pineapple Coconut Cream Soda sounded fabulous.

Maggie, Mpfand and Honeybear, I hope you all continue to feel better!

Susan, firstly I love that furry emoji, and secondly, anything that smells like a blueberry Pop-tart has got my vote. ????

Today it is supposed to be in the 50s, so DH and I are going to venture out, possibly to the Aquarium or the Zoo.

Forgot to say what I was melting. ????

Today it's:

L3 Coconut Cream Pie Toasted Peppermint Twinkies - strong and minty and creamy and coconutty, beautiful.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks Amy...congrats on the order!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr New Wax is always fun even if we don't need it! ;).

Susan...enjoy the weekend! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Debra...are you melting the summer scents already? [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Today I am in love with the scent...

SGA Little Mermaid ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ With the Mac Apple and the SSA and Driftwood....its a blend of seasons that is soooo amazing! Unique and beautiful. Although I'm a bit stuffy I'm walking around the house and it's getting through... [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a great day! :)

Good morning all!

Well, the waxie fever has subsided somewhat. I went back to an old trick and took pictures of each wax drawer that I have. I also unfollowed all of the wax vendors on my IG. The idea is to spend my time enjoying pictures of all the wax I already have, or pictures of my friends' wax that you might send out. This worked before, for a limited time. We shall see.

Susan! I'm very happy that you have an entire weekend to enjoy, I think this is unusual for you. I hope you're getting some much-needed R&R.

Maggie, the SGA Little Mermaid sounds beautiful! The Driftwood must be a great match with the Mac Apple, because both are good strong notes. Another scent I want to try... And for whatever reason I didn't fall in love with SGA sooner, I'm really enjoying this vendor. Looking forward to the breakaway bars on order.

Mpfand, you've been pretty quiet, how are you doing?

Well still going from last evening are two gorgeous scents:

L3 Apple Ice Wine Cashmere Glow - one of the best Apple scents I've smelled - a lovely blend that captures the sweetness of the Apple without overpowering and then has that exotic quality from the Cashmere. I like it so much that I added to it this morning.

Still SGA Jack Frost breakaway bar in Spearmint, Peppermint, cotton candy and vanilla - in the kitchen. I love this scent. Somehow I have misplaced the rest of the bar itself, somewhere in the house. On a mission to find it. Cannot. Lose. Beautiful. Wax.

Updated. Found it. In the SGA box where it belonged. I had in mind it was ST, because she has a scent by the same name but with lemon. The mind is gone.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4] Sitting with my cup of coffee and awaiting the new scents to take over.

Amy...you lost a bar of wax? [smilie=th_sSig_what] That can't be....I'm sure you'll find it. ;) Happy to hear your waxie fever has susbsided. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Although a joyful and wonderful hobby...I don't like when I feel out of control either.

It's rainy and blech outside....a cold front is moving in tonight so there's a high wind warning till tomorrow. I hope we don't loose power. ????????

It's Country Market by TCC this morning...this is one of my creations...I hope I can smell it. :)

Have a nice Sunday.

Good Morning!!

It’s been a very busy weekend.

Yesterday it was SGA Unskinny Bop. Forgot how much I love this one. I always love anything with Beach Nights. It went strong all day. That was the end of my SGA week. So many beautiful blends. Amy- the Pineapple Cream Soda was a good one that was in the Customer Creations Sampler she offered last year. I really love this vendor. I have 2 new preorders I’m waiting on-Cookie Monster and 4 more breakaway bars.

Susan-Enjoy your weekend off!

Maggie- Glad you can smell again.

I had SGA Mango Beachwood going for over 24 hours. Another beautiful scent.

Today it’s VCS Sweet Almond/Jackie O/ Cookie Monster/Sugar Cookies. It’s smelling up the house. Love it.

Have a great Sunday all!

Mpfand, you've been pretty quiet, how are you doing?

I'm good, Amy. Thanks. :wub: Just haven't been melting much. My sore throat evolved into a head cold so I can't smell (or taste) right. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I'm glad you found your missing wax. ;)

Susan, hope you're enjoying your week-end off! [smilie=party]

Michele, I've been debating that cookie sampler...so tempting... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end! [smilie=th_a194]

Greetings!

Mpfand...I'm sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Do you think you have a sinus infection? Get well wishes! [smilie=th_balloons]

Put Stashe by Alamo Candelaria upstairs and it smells wonderful. Might just keep adding more of the same to the warmer as it fizzles.

The earlier scents from TCC are still going strong downstairs.

Have a good night.