The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Love Is In The Air...And It Smells Wonderful!

Susan, I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

mpfand - sad to hear about the stuffies. It must have been that snow, LOL!

Maggie, I am guilty of melting whatever I grab some days! The summery one a couple days ago was sorty of amberish. I believe I just made up a word? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Amy, I hope I can suppress those ordering urges for a bit. We certainly supported the wax world this weekend!

Snow forecasted for tonight! Ugh. The commute... [smilie=th_insane]

Today it is out of season again - YC Autumn Gathering.

Good morning all!!

Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm a waxoholic. It has been two days since I ordered any wax. ????

Mpfand, it's good to hear from you! I'm sorry that your sense of taste and smell are currently on the fritz. Here's hoping you feel completely better quickly. ???? I am also tempted by that SGA cookie sampler...

Maggie, what was the Stashe scent? It sounds intriguing. I hope that you too are feeling much better. ????

Debra, yes we surely did our part to keep the vendor world afloat this weekend!! I hope that 1) you got some pretty snow and 2) it didn't mess up your commute to much! Also, I approve of the word amberish.

Michele, thanks for the updates on the scents! I have to say that the SGA Pineapple Cream Soda sounds right up my alley. Also I'm looking even more forward to that Mango Beachwood breakaway bar since you like that scent and said it was long-lasting. ????

Well it's an L3 week and this morning's scents are reminding me why I have ordered so much from this vendor - beautiful!

L3 Samantha - spearmint, peppermint, clove, white musk, Pink Sugar, lavender. I would buy this again and again.

L3 creme de menthe, vanilla, mallow, fireside, blue sugar - I've been melting a lot of blue sugar lately and the creme de menthe is a perfect complement.

The howling wind of the weekend has finally subsided and it is a beautiful but cold morning. Stay warm, everyone.

Hello, friends.

Last night it was off to the airport again. A quick weekend with DD#2, made even shorter with the four-hour delay Friday night. We made the best of it though. And always sad to see her go.

Sounds like you all had good weekends. Maggie and Michelle, hope you’re both feeling back to normal and enjoying your scents fully!

Maggie ~ I have Little Mermaid and had to pull it out for a sniff. [smilie=yes] Smells beautiful and can’t wait to pop some in a warmer.

Michele ~ I was eyeing that Unskinny Bop. Wonder if she has any on her site? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

ST Coven ~ Cola, Cake Batter, VBN, and Zucchini Bread ~ yum

SGA Blue Sugar Marshmallow Noel ~ I started this the other day, but turned it off to save it since I wasn’t going to be in this room while my daughter was here.

I’m off in a bit to pick up my Dessa’s preorder. Did I mention she is only 15 minutes from me!? I’ll post a picture in the group app. [smilie=th_LOVE]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning all!

Pretty quiet around here. I hope everyone is doing well.

Honeybear, I'm glad you had a good visit with your daughter!

Continuing with the L3 week:

L3 Spearmint and Cucumber - one of my favorites of any scent. These fresh notes are what I'm craving right now.

L3 Bowtruckle - spearmint, rain forest, sugar cane, pink sugar - from a lovely breakaway bar.

Have a good day, all.

Hey everyone, not been on here a while. I had a stinking cold and not had a proper sense of smell. Feeling better now and back to melting.

Today I've got

Rose and Thistle Wax Patisserie - Lavender Marshmallow in my living room

YC Fireside Treats in my kitchen

How has everyone been? ????

Hello, friends.

Last night it was off to the airport again. A quick weekend with DD#2, made even shorter with the four-hour delay Friday night. We made the best of it though. And always sad to see her go.

Sounds like you all had good weekends. Maggie and Michelle, hope you’re both feeling back to normal and enjoying your scents fully!

Maggie ~ I have Little Mermaid and had to pull it out for a sniff. [smilie=yes] Smells beautiful and can’t wait to pop some in a warmer.

Michele ~ I was eyeing that Unskinny Bop. Wonder if she has any on her site? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

ST Coven ~ Cola, Cake Batter, VBN, and Zucchini Bread ~ yum

SGA Blue Sugar Marshmallow Noel ~ I started this the other day, but turned it off to save it since I wasn’t going to be in this room while my daughter was here.

I’m off in a bit to pick up my Dessa’s preorder. Did I mention she is only 15 minutes from me!? I’ll post a picture in the group app. [smilie=th_LOVE]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Group app? Can I join? ????

Hello All!

Starflower...sorry to hear you were sick but glad you are feeling better! The group app Honeybear mentioned in GroupMe...you are welcome to come join..I'd need your email to sign you in since it's a private chat group with some of the ladies from this board. If you don't want to put it here you are welcome to write to my email. It's in my profile!

Debra...I love the word Amberish!

Amy...Stashe smells a tiny bit masculine and clean. A great scent!

Honeybear...yay! I received my Dessas order too! I love the scents she used...not all one type of scent. Whatcha think?

I finally found the elusive pretzel wax that I knew was around here somewhere! LOL I appears I cut up a mega waffle and gave a piece away but never tried it myself. So I took the remaining three pieces and put them in three warmers...it's pretty good! The scent is Pretzel Lane by Wonderberry...I like it!

Have a nice night!

Good morning all!

Beautiful skies here yesterday and today... Lifts the spirits.

Honeybear and Maggie, I hope you are enjoying your Dessa's orders! Details please.

Maggie, that Stashe scent sounds like a good one. And speaking of Wonderberry, I have a small order arriving from there today. Three six-packs... Eager to sniff. A sweet CF pal sent me a sample of Wonderberry and it was a beauty.

Sharon, hello! I'm glad your nose is back in working order, and, more importantly, that you are feeling better. Your scents sound delicious.

Well, I'm enjoying these two weeks at home tremendously before the travel picks up again... Such a mixed blessing... Glad to see friends and colleagues when I'm gone for work, but I love being home with DH, the furry crew, and the lovely fields near us to look at... The signs of spring...I guess the trick is to be grateful no matter where we are.

Continuing on with L3:

In the back rooms: L3 Bad Wolf clamshell - strawberry, green apple and pear - surprisingly, this doesn't have the throw of most of the other L3... Any reason why a clam would behave differently?

And in the living room:

L3 Violet, You're Turning Violet... Don't let that name fool you, it's blackberry Jam and pretzel! And this is the L3 I know and love .. One little fluted tart is filling the house in no time at all, a beautiful scent, juicy and the saltiness of the pretzel licking around the edges. ????

I hope you all have a spectacular day.????

Hi everyone. Melting today: Sunset Bonfire by Hayden Rowe: smoke, marshmallow, hardwood embers, sandlewood, light florals. Going to the movies this afternoon. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Hi all - small update -

Susan, which movie will you go see? Sounds like fun!

Sharon, I must investigate that vendor!

Waxident alert - I wanted to take a quick shower on my lunch hour - had put a new GWW melt in the small plug-in melter in the bathroom - dipped a long section of my hair into the melter - got into shower and washed hair as usual - toweled off and wondered why one section of hair was sticking out. I have brushed it out. Smells lovely...????

Amy, I had to giggle over your hair waxident. [smilie=th_giggle]

Melting Winter from B&BW. I can smell this ok...still having issues with my taste and smell. I think it's just severe allergies. The pollen count has been high here.

Hope everyone is having a good day. [smilie=th_wave]

Hi. :)

Susan ~ Have fun at the movies! I keep telling my husband to take me, but he says there’s nothing good playing. [smilie=th_pardon]

Michelle ~ Hope your sniffer gets back to normal soon.

Maggie ~ I love all of Dessa’s Disney scents, but I am especially in love with Resort Magic, The Forest, and Ice Cream Parlor. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Which are your favorites?

ST Immortal Child

SGA French Cade Lavender

Burning YC Chocolate Layer Cake. This is so yummy!

Amy, I bet you do smell wonderful! I dipped my sleeve in raspberry jam at work today - and even that scent followed me around! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan - me too! What did you see?

mpfand - That is when I melt all my "meh" scents - when I can barely smell them!

Tonight it is Hot Cocoa - A Crafty Barista.

Good Morning!

Not much melting going on this week. I haven’t been home.

I attended a funeral on Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday lots of running around.

Melting this morning for VCS week-Strawberry Cream Cheese Nilla Wafers. This one smells so good. I’m finding from VCS that the scents are beautiful but just not as strong as I would like. . This one has been curing since 4/30/18.

Have a great day all!!

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Debra, ???????? I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who borrows scent from various food items. Raspberry jam was a great choice!!

Sharon, I love Sweater Weather - hope that melt was a good one.

Mpfand, I love BBW Winter! The clove is such a lovely addition.

Susan, which movie did you see?? We must have details and your review, please.

Michele, you have been a busy bee. I'm sorry for the funeral and for the people who are grieving. I agree with you on VCS, and their scents and shapes are so beautiful that I keep going back -- but I find that I have to melt larger quantities at once to achieve a good amount of scent. Do you find yourself doing the same, to get good throw?

Honeybear, I love ST Immortal Child...a sweet CF pal introduced me to that one. ????

Last evening I did a bit of a purge with some of my wax from last year. If I didn't like it the first time I melted it, or if it had little to no throw... in best Wax Murderer fashion, I put it all in an old plastic bowl..I microwaved it for five minutes so it could fulfill its destiny and melt...I thanked it for its service... And I threw it out. ???? The cupboard feels lighter... And so do I. ????️

In the process, I found a beautiful light green skull from last Halloween, and it is melting now:

The Scented Squirrel Chill - avobath and cannabis flowers (no, not THAT scent) - gorgeous and extremely strong. Some of this vendor's wax faded over time, but not this one.

Next week starts another round of work travel so I am trying to decide which wax will be traveling buddies.

Enjoy your Thursday all... Almost there...????????

I had thought I posted earlier but I guess I didn’t press add reply.

It’s just been a very hectic week here. To answer your question Amy I do melt extra wax with VCS. Instead of my 2 melters downstairs I use 3. I’m melting tonight VCS The Upside Down.

Susan and Starflower-Mary Poppns Returns was such a cute movie.

Good Night All!!