The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Love Is In The Air...And It Smells Wonderful!

Good Morning and Happy February!

Thanks Maggie for the wonderful title!

I can’t believe it’s February already. Last month flew by.

Overnight I melted a wonderful scent in my room from a lovely CF friend- Semo Cashmere and Cedar. What a lovely scent!

I’m going to finish up the VCS What ‘s your Favorite Scary Movie? downstairs then it’s off to bowling and lunch with my friends.

DH will be home tonight and we have a fun weekend planned with a magician show and dinner in Manhattan with my DD’s tomorrow. This is a gift to my husband for his 60th Birthday last year and for one reason or another was postponed. Hope it’s not cancelled again.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Cute title, Maggie! ;)

Michele, sounds like a fun weekend. [smilie=yes]

Melting Candied Caramel Pecan from BH&G. This is strong and yummy. Got it it on clearance for $1.50. :D

Good morning all!

Getting ready to head to the airport. A good work week in a beautiful part of the world. I will have to bring DH back to Vancouver.

Maggie, I love your month title! ????

Michele, happy belated 60th birthday to your DH. I hope you have a wonderful time at the magic show and dinner with your daughters!

Mpfand, don't you love those B&HG sales? Sounds like a beautiful scent.

Well I finished up my Dessa's this week, which will make another little dent in the stash at home. Last night it was Autumn Pear, a truly mellow and creature comfort kind of scent.

Talk with everyone soon. Stay warm and safe! ????

Thank you my friends! [smilie=th_00000020]

Michele...yay for hubby coming home and a wonderful weekend planned! Enjoy! I also hope your day was loads of fun. :sSig_agreed:

Amy...safe travels to you! :sFun_crazypilot:

Mpfand...I saw a BiG bin of those at Walmart but didn't have the time to look through them...what a bargain...especially since they are Uber strong! [smilie=th_cc15]

So far all I've changed is the upstairs warmer...PS Fruit Punch by Diamond State from a sweet CF pal... :thwetkissf: Thanks

Better change the others...

Yesterday was Boyfriends Hoodie by Savannah Blue in a liquid wax. Very cool. Didn't need very much in the bowl.

Now it's Goosecreek Autumn in Amsterdam

Have a great night.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Friday!!

Talk of snow here next week, but every time I look at the weather forecast it has changed :huh: ...so, we will see!

I love it when I see those big bins a Walmart! It seems like there are a lot of a few scents - but if you dig a bit you can usually find some goodies. The last bin I looked through had a big bunch of a brownie scent.

I hope you are adjusting to the cold, Amy!

Tonight - Lemongrass and Sage from LOL.

Good morning ladies!

Well it is wonderful to be home. DH collected me at the airport and I fell into bed at 12:30. But not after investigating a lovely surprise package of wax from a sweet CF pal, all sorts of lovely scents which are new to me. Thank you, thank you!

The furry crew were ecstatic and no cold shoulder from Clem this time - I slept with a little cat balled up in my neck. ???? The porch is nice and warm with the new heater. I missed all of the polar vortex - heat wave here, 26F this morning.

Maggie, good luck with your Match Game party today! It's funny...on the plane there was a documentary about game shows, and sure enough, there was footage from The Match Game. Arnold Schwarzenegger was the questioner..."I am not long in this country... Please tell me, what is the meaning of 'hanky-panky'?" ????

Well time to get back on my melting schedule... I have a few packs of SEMO left so those are in the lineup. Interestingly, I had left a sample of SB Melonade in the little bathroom plug melter all week and it is still fragrant. Amazing. That is the weakest melter and things do last forever.

Well ladies, stay warm. Debra, I do hope you will get a dusting of snow in your beautiful PNW.????

Good morning! :)

Amy, glad you made it home safely and were greeted warmly by your DH and furry crew. :wub:

Melting a gift from a sweet CF friend, Frozen from Southbound. Thank you, this is a wonderful, minty scent! It is not freezing here, but it is raining. Seems like a good day for chili...off to rummage through the pantry...

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning All!!

Melting VCS The Warrens Visit Cookie Monster.

Just got a notice on my Instagram that Savannah Blue is having a restock today at 1 EST.

Maggie-Enjoy your party tonight.

Have a good day all!

Love the title, Maggie! :wub:

Enjoy the party tonight. I’m sure it will be a blast, a blast from the past, that is. [smilie=th_laughing]

Amy ~ Glad you are home again. It’s the best place on earth. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Michelle ~ It’s nice and cloudy here today, with rain in the forecast for tomorrow. I love this kind of weather.

Michele ~ Have fun this weekend with your DH and girls!

Debra ~ I hardly ever go to Walmart anymore, but a sale bin? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

ST Go To Sleep/Magically Delicious

ST Coven ~ Cola, Cake Batter, VBN, and Zucchini Bread

LSC Toasted Pumpkin Latte ~ I’m afraid I might have waited too long on these. [smilie=th_sad-1] Yesterday I did a Blueberry Coffee that didn’t throw either. Very unusual for LSC.

Hope you all have a nice weekend! I’ve invited my uncle for the Super Bowl tomorrow. He lives about an hour from us and I haven’t seen him since my Dad’s funeral in 2010. I’m not interested in the game, but the food part is fun. I’m going to make my famous Strawberry Shortcake for a treat.

Just an update.

I cheated on SEMO today, had to have some blue sugar:

L3 Winter Is Coming - blue sugar, peppermint, eucalyptus...ohhhhh love, love.

And from my new giftie box:

Wonderberry Nemo - creamsicle and SSA! - oh, this is perfectly divine. Thank you sweet friend.

Michele... Thank you... The Savannah order has been placed... Among others...????????

Mpfand -chili sounds so perfect in this cold weather. ????

Valerie - your ST scents sound beautiful, as does your strawberry shortcake. It will be good to get together with your uncle. ????

Amy, Winter Is Coming sounds fantastic! [smilie=yes]

In the master bedroom I added Lavender Blue Sugar from Rocket's, a gift from a dear candle buddy. [smilie=thank_you]

AmyJo - how nice that Clemmie is not holding a grudge! Mine, on the other hand just came back from the vet and wants nothing to do with me... <_>

Honeybear - yep, Walmart has these HUGE bins in some stores that are maybe 4 x 4? Mine looks like the previous season's scents, but sometimes you find that one you have been looking for!

And about LSC - that is surprising! Mine seem to last and last. Sure wish she would open again.

Tonight I am going with a really old CFTKR - Wolf in the Woods. It is an earthy scent with the things I like - patchouli, ylang ylang, lavender. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning all!

Still struggling a bit with jet lag. You wouldn't think three hours would matter so much... But it does.

There was a little blitz of ordering yesterday, SGA and Savannah, gorgeous wax in cunning little shapes, scents and colors - what is a person to do?! I make dents in the stash, but quickly fill them up again... However it is all a joy, every last melt.

Mpfand, the Rockets Lavender Blue Sugar sounds gorgeous! Did you enjoy it?

Debra, I'm truly sorry your kitty is holding the vet visit against you. Clem did the same thing after her last trip to the doctor. ????

Sharon, greetings! Your sunset scents sound beautiful.

Maggie and Michele, we want full updates on yesterday's gala activities. ????

Well I finished up the small SEMO basket yesterday with:

Country Club - gorgeous cashmere and amber

And today I'm starting with The Bathing Garden Valentine Sampler, a giftie from a dear CF pal!

TBG Blueberry Truffle

TBG Red Velvet Jubilee

...and both were beautiful eye candy as only Shannon can create. They smell lovely and I feel quite decadent and spoiled. ???? Thank you sweet friend!

Enjoy your Sunday, all.

Good morn everyone. Melting today: Apple & maple bourbon by Kae

The big bird from CFOW Strawberry cream lifesavers, orange, and banana cream, really enjoy this.

Have a great Sunday.

Good Morning Everyone!!

Everybody’s scents sound wonderful.

I’m melting TBG Alice in Lavenderland this morning. I’m really enjoying the lavender scents lately.

The magic show was wonderful! The magician was Dan White. He was on Jimmy Fallon a few nights ago. Very small audience in a hotel suite with just about 75 people. My husband spotted Jodie Comer there who plays Villanelle on Killing Eve. The tricks were mind blowing!!

We also ate at a wonderful Italian restaurant.

DH heads back later today to OH.

Amy, 3 hours is a big difference. I remember being so out of whack when we flew to Guam. [smilie=th_insane] I absolutely loved the lavender blue sugar. That combo is a new favorite. :wub:

Michele, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening. :) I'm really enjoying lavender scents lately, too.

Today DD and I are going to go out to breakfast and paint pottery.

Melting Central Park Praline from Scentsy.

Have a good Sunday. [smilie=th_wave]

Greetings!

Amy...we had a blast! My sides still hurt from laughing so hard...I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I hope that jet lag ends for you...it's no fun when your out of whack...and congrats on those orders! ????????

Mpfand...enjoy your breakfast and painting pottery with your DD!

Michele...LUCKY! I ❤️ Dan White! I think he's one of most talented magicians today!

Debra...that Wolf in the Woods sounds really nice! How did it do?

Susan...thanks for the description of Big Bird...it sounds delicious.

Sharon...sunset scents? That's sounds beautiful...how do they smell?

So today is Savannah Blue in Delicious. It smells great and it was super strong at first....I'm not smelling too much now...(6 hours later) but I'm stuffy so idk. I'll leave and come back and see....

Have a great Sunday. Is anyone watching the SB tonight?

Sharon, I like the sounds of your sunsets!

Maggie, my Wolf was good, strongest in patchouli!

Maggie and Michelle - you have had some fun times! What a great way to end the week!

I am watching a little of the SB - it is almost over. I get distracted too easily! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Today is Pills n' Potions - Da Lime in Da Coconut.

Good morning everyone,

Week 2 of travel... Taking the lovely Bathing Garden Valentine's Sampler with me - thank you sweet CF pal!

Maggie, I'm happy your party went well - and having tired sides from laughing is a wonderful thing. ????

Michele, I'm so glad you enjoyed the magician and had a tasty Italian meal in the city... Sounds fabulous!

Susan, thank you for the Big Bird description - I think I would love that one.

Debra, thanks for the heads up on Candles by Victoria. I think my waxie fever has finally subsided...????

Mpfand - that little icon of yours is perfect for how I felt yesterday. Jet lag is improving. I am eager to try lavender and blue sugar together.

Last night and this morning was:

TBG Juliet - a lovely Rose

TBG Love and Madness - beautiful floral

TBG Satsuma - wow, a gorgeous orange scent, love this.

Have a wonderful Monday. A bit of a warm-up here in the Midwest.

Good evening!

Pretty quiet tonight! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Amy, you must be a good traveler! And an efficient packer!

Tonight it is a very pretty melt - Winter Blues - a blue sparkly tree, scent is Blue Sugar from TBG. A giftie from a candle buddy. [smilie=thank_you]

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday,

I hope everyone is enjoying this springlike weather, at least in the eastern part of the country...and I hope the rain lets up for those of you out west.

Well yesterday was a travel day and all went well. Ready to settle down to work.

Debra, you are very kind, I try to travel light...but not so light as to leave melters and wax at home! [smilie=th_aa17]

Susan, your melts sound wonderful, especially the SH Raspberry Zinger.

Well I continue to work my way through this lovely Bathing Garden Valentine Sampler:

TBG Mischievous Lonely - I can't find scent notes for this one, but I think it is a white chocolate and apple.

TBG Violette and Bergamot

TBG Romeo - again, can't find scent notes, but a soft chocolate and perhaps vanilla - lovely. I don't always guess the scent notes well.

Even more glad than usual to have the melts along - trying a different hotel this time and there is a little bit of a septic smell - hmmmm - perhaps I will mention it to the desk. In the meanwhile - melt more!

Have a lovely day all!

Good Tuesday Morning! Hope all is well with everyone.

Amy...I'm terrible at guessing the scent notes...just know if I like it! LOL

Debra...I'll keep an eye out for that scent at her next opening!

It's been Savanah Blue...

Beach Fairy

Vanilla Cotton Candy Tea And Cakes

Blueberry Pistaschio Angel Food Cake

All freebies and they're delicious!

Have a good one. :)