The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

January's Midnight Bells are Bringing New Year Smells

Good morning all!

It's already 10:30 here in the UK, off out shortly but my burners are loaded ready to light when I get home.

All Darley Lama again

Kitchen - Lollipops and Lemonade

Hallway - Jam n Bread

Living room - Coconut Milk and Lavender

Good morning everyone!

It sounds as though everyone has had a peaceful start to the year!

Maggie!! Welcome home and your holiday cabin sounds beautiful. I'm sorry about the waxident and am glad you're back to a bit more room and able to melt again. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Also, I love your January title!

Michele, I hope the party was fun for you and I know it was a big success! Tell, tell us some of the details. :flirt-2:

Honeybear, I love your and DH's activities when the clock struck New Year's midnight. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Also, [smilie=th_107] on the VCS pre-order. I have done enough recent damage!

Mpfand, on NY Eve, I kept thinking, now Mpfand will make it to midnight, I just know it, why can't I stay awake - so it makes me feel a bit better to know that I had good slumber company!

Debra, I'm glad your kitties weren't upset by the firecrackers. Also, congrats to your lemon scent on its staying power! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Sharon, I love that name Darley Lama. Your scents sound great. A walk on the beach sounds beautiful even if it was a bit cold. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I *may* have ordered two scoopable wax jars from the L3 preorder, so a small order. I blame Jennifer for this. She sent me a sample (Snow Bunny - pink sugar, spearmint, buttercream) which was so exquisite that I simply had to have more.

DH is supposed to go back to work today, [smilie=th_aa17] but he is sitting drinking coffee. I have until Sunday night, when another little work trip begins. [smilie=th_cray]

Well this morning I found the other eggnog scent which I wanted to melt yesterday hiding in the Christmas basket:

TBG Yeti Nog - oh, so strong and creamy and delicious. I must say, The Bathing Garden Christmas and Winter Collections are just divine.

ST Elf - candy cane and lots of sugar - usually these elf blends are just too too sweet but this one is nice.

TBG Elf Morning Blend - the normal sweet elf blend plus coffee. Actually this is lovely. I guess these elf scents are growing on me!

Dessa's Christmas Eve - so, so beautiful - only a few melts left from this wonderful sampler. Thank you, dear CF pal!

A fine day to everyone. :rose:

Good Morning!

Great title Maggie. Your trip to Hershey sounds wonderful.

Amy-I always enjoy reading your posts. I look forward to it every morning.

My party went well. It didn’t go too late because most people had work today. My DH does most of the cleaning up. I’m very lucky. He does a great job.

My melt this morning is SGA Caramel Latte Marshmallow Noel Hazelnut Cream. I haven’t caved to any orders yet. I’m hoping not to. I just have an order coming next week from VCS from one of the Christmas sales.

It’s time to get melting through some of my stash.

Have a great day!

Morn everyone. Happy New Year. Melting today: Vanilla Spice Embers by BHG

Peppermint by Goose Creek

Cranberry Orange by Candlelynn

I had a great Christmas spend six days with my parents and brother. We went to Pigeon Forge for part of our Christmas. Play mini golf, went to see a show, museum, and a lot of shopping.

I hope 2019 will be a great year for everyone.

Hi, Susan! I didn't know much about Pigeon Forge - hooray for Google! I bet you have a really nice time, it looks like a great area to stay.

Maggie, I am just going to have to go to Hershey. I have visions in my little brain of what I think it should be like. Hansel and Gretel type visions! Without the witch. :D

AmyJo, you have me considering the new TBG products she announced yesterday. I took a quick peek but I may have to take another look.

Lemon Tart is pooping out, finally. In the other room - TDC, Papa's Cabin from a Candle buddy! [smilie=thank_you]

Well what do you know!!

Hope this lasts.

This morning I'm melting in two places: WoofWix VBN - Pipe Tobacco - Leather, which is strong and sweet and lovely.

In the bedroom - ST Family Stone, which is VBN and cinnamon. From the Christmas sampler and a beautiful scent.

Enjoy your Wednesdays all!

Good morning! This is a nice surprise. :D

I'm playing nurse today. DD is home sick; flu and strep, fever 103.2. Poor baby. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Is it terrible that I wear exam gloves and a mask when I enter her room? Lol.

Melting Gingerbread House from Sonoma. Last of this clam. I really liked it.

Oh my goodness Michelle - that's a high fever. No I don't blame you at all for the protective gear - won't do anybody any good for you to get the same thing. ????. I hope DD gets better soon!

Sharon! Good to see you. We were all upset too and we didn't know how to get ahold of you. "Reunited, and it feels so good..." ????

SUSAN good to see you! No one knew how to contact you... So glad you kept checking back.

(And yes, I am working today...)????

I’m so happy to see this!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I’m getting used to the other thing, but this is like an old friend. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thank you so much to whoever is responsible! [smilie=th_e030] Debra, is it Christina we have to thank? Can I send her a goodie box of tarts?? Please let me know.

Michelle ~ Sorry to hear your DD is sick. Hope she feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

VCS Witch’s Chair

Homemade Pinecones and Lime Type

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sharon! Good to see you. We were all upset too and we didn't know how to get ahold of you. "Reunited, and it feels so good..." ????

And now I have that song in my head.....

Hello All ...

So glad the board is back up! ????

Mpfand...so sorry to hear your DD is sick...hope she feels better soon. [smilie=th_balloons]

It's Woofwix MAC Apple Marshmallow today.

Have a good night.

Hi All!

Hi Sharon!

Overnight melt is Lavender Chamomile Mint Tea made by a talented CF friend. I’m trying to melt lavender blends in my room to help me sleep better.

Michelle-Hope your DD feels better.

Good night all!

Good evening!

Honeybear - I know Christina was working on it - I am guessing her webby person was able to do the fix.

Tonight - VCS - First Lady Kennedy. It is a fruity blend.

Good morning all,

Lovely to see what everyone is melting again!

Michelle, I hope DD is on the mend.

Michele, I hope the lavenders are helping you sleep.

Maggie, I'm still experimenting with the WoofWix. The pipe tobacco and leather was so strong that now Clemmie's fur smells like that. ????

Today it's:

Dessa's Pink Grapefruit - gorgeous. I needed something citrus to wipe out all the pipe tobacco, and this is doing its job.

WoofWix Bear Claws Mexican Fried Ice Cream - in two melters in the office/j kitchen - beautiful and I hope it will last.

CFOW Mango Papaya - a giftie from a dear CF pal - thank you! My nose is happy with these lovely fruit scents today.

Stay warm all!